VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The European Referendum Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
David Hood

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/01/2016 at 7:41am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

The European Referendum of June 2016

In 2003 over a twelve month period, I was given a series of prophetic pictures,(12 in all), the basis of which was Gods desire and love for this nation UK and his wish, to no longer bow down to Europe’s Baal, but to take Britain’s King, the Lord Jesus to Europe. Some of these prophetic pictures are already within Richards Watch web site.

One of the first visions was of an iceberg, this island nation UK being turned upside for God and by Him, so that the destiny of this nation, through renewal, resurrection and revival would purpose it as once again as Gods evangelical vessel , destined for Europe. I simply titled this, The Iceberg - part 2

One of the latter visions was of the very same iceberg, BEING turned AROUND in dramatic fashion, and the effect this would have on this nation and its near neighbours France and Europe.

I titled this … The Iceberg … now turning – part 12. The operative word is NOW and I mean now, within the last two weeks.

What I didn’t realise until the 28th of June 2016, the event which “tipped this into action” was the European Referendum of the 23rd June this year.

So … read The Iceberg .. part 2, first
Then read the Iceberg – now turning part 12 next.

Its is lengthy because its in two parts, plus and intro and conclusion. If I had posted them separately, they would have appeared in the wrong order

please be patient and persevere to the end

The Iceberg – part 2  ( given 2003 )
(England UK)

Imagine if you will an iceberg, its tip appearing above the water. In fact only one seventh of the iceberg is above water. The other six sevenths, is submerged. Consider what this means. There is more of it in the dark than the light, as yet only a small part of the iceberg is exposed or seen. The number 7 is the number of perfection.  

Consider the state and form of this berg which is underneath the surface of the water. It is in the dark, away from the light. At best it may dwell in an icy grey light, that is neither in day, yet it is neither in night.

Such is the heart of man. Such is the heart of a nation.

However, Gods purpose for this cold, hard, grey icy mass is to expose it to the Light of His Son, bringing it out of dark light, twilight, into daylight. The greater (6/7ths), becoming more visible than the lesser (1/7th)……thereby turning the heart of man upside down through the impossible angle. Exposing the darkest parts to the light, that shines from the surface of The Son/Sun above. Turning the heart of man, the heart of a nation, upside down.

The world has yet to see the full heart of God in man turned loose in the world. He said “The world , this country is yet to see the full geometry that is Me”.

The Lord desires to melt the ice grey heart, for the iceberg, in its present state, only causes the waters around it to grow cold at its touch. Within the body of man, within its place in its world and its oceans, touching adversely his closest neighbor. As the sun beams down onto its surface, warming and melting the berg, the berg warms and melts and the waters change temperature

If an ice berg were turned upside down in this manner, in the natural, it would in fact do the impossible. For it would be defying the laws of gravity, the laws of its physics. In the natural realm by itself, it simply is not possible. However in the spiritual realm it is. Consider.

2 Kings 6:1-7
6:1 The Floating Axe Head
And the sons of the prophets said to Elisha, "See now, the place where we dwell with you is too small for us. 2 Please, let us go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there, and let us make there a place where we may dwell."
So he answered, "Go." 3 Then one said, "Please consent to go with your servants." And he answered, "I will go." 4 So he went with them. And when they came to the Jordan, they cut down trees. 5 But as one was cutting down a tree, the iron axe head fell into the water; and he cried out and said, "Alas, master! For it was borrowed." 6 So the man of God said, "Where did it fall?" And he showed him the place. So he cut off a stick, and threw it in there; and he made the iron float. 7 Therefore he said, "Pick it up for yourself." So he reached out his hand and took it. NKJV

The axe head had fallen into the river, it had sunk. It and its purpose were lost. Elisha cut off a stick and threw it there….where it had fallen…and he made the iron float. The application of the stick, a piece of wood, is the application of the cross of God to the waters. There is a return to life, a return to purpose. There is a reversing of the laws of nature. That which was lost is NOW found.

The greater part of the iceberg is underwater, as a result of the reverse, it’s floating, it’s turning over and through the impossible angle, and a new type of geometry is seen. A new thing. As a result of it turning over the glory of the latter will be greater than the glory of the former. An increase to what was there before.

As an iceberg turns, particularly one of gigantic size, the momentum would create great undercurrent and suction. As the air and the sea currents meet, warm meeting between cold, moist air is hit by cold fronts. This causes storms. Cold water in  =  warm water out. ( Today turmoil of the referendum)

An iceberg is a significant lump of ice, broken free from its main land mass. It is a floating, moving mass, deceptively large, yet apparently small. The ice berg is if you like, is an island. Not attached to the land at it sides or the ocean bed at its roots. It mirrors the human heart, itself encased in a pericardial sac, and this in turn, lies amidst the human body, itself, mainly composed of water, over 90%

The ice berg is the cold, dense, dark heart of man within the water of the body of man. It in turn is an island amid waters…. An iceberg is an island……and so is Great Britain.

Margaret Thatcher became famous for the quote…”this lady is not for turning”. Father God is making a statement about the heart of this country and its place as a nation… ”this country IS for turning.”  And as it turns it will encounter the clear blue heavens of its Fathers love, the warmth of the rays of His Son and will be touched by the clear air of His Spirit. As the chemistry of love and the physics of heaven, meets with the biology of man, the geography of heaven appears and a new map is formed.

As this immense berg turns, its heaving waters will rush to its nearest shores, those of Europe, its neighbor, who will experience the change of its heart and warmth in its waters. May He let us welcome the change to our hearts and the nation it’s turning to His purpose. He will finish what He has started, for He is the Mastermind. He wants the mind and the heart of the Master to be within you, and all fear to be mastered.

It can be done, it can be done in us, it can be done in this nation and it can be done in this continent…why for as the word says…we each have a beam…and so has a nation…v6 says it…”Please, go to the Jordan, and let every man take a beam from there”. We all have access to the cross, to Christ, to Jesus. God knows where we have fallen, where with His work, with ourselves and with this country we have fallen short. But like Elisha and Moses, will we ask v.3 “please consent to come with your servant”. The answer is clear...v.7 “Pick it up for yourself”…He was there with His servant, He is there and here with us now, and he already has cut down His tree, his beam, in Jesus and just as He is ascended, He is ready now to again pick up His cross for us now, will we pick up our cross for Him, for His country and His continent.

Great Britain is that iceberg, Great Britain is that nation, Great Britain is for turning upside down. If you will believe you will see the glory of God.

So over the years, off and on, I, and undoubtedly many others have applied the cross of Christ to this nations waters, in the hope, the expectation of its turning.

At the grave of Lazarus, Jesus said … if you will be believe, you will see the glory of God.

What follows is The iceberg, now turning – part 12 (written 2003), interpretation not given until 28th June 2016

The Iceberg … now turning … part 12

Part 12 – The Iceberg, now turning, written 2003 …its turning interpretation being given this June 28th 2016

At the very beginning, we spoke about the Iceberg. This country Great Britain, this island being turned upside down…and exposed to the air (Holy Spirit), the clear blue sky (the Fathers will) and the sun (the Lord Jesus Christ).

Air, sky and sun…the Godhead.

I saw the beginnings of the turning upside down and around of this country… the 6/7ths below, becoming visible…the 1/7th above, becoming invisible. This happened as I saw the Lord place downward very firmly with force with His foot, somewhere in the SE of England, very near London.

The force of this foot began to turn the iceberg by tilting it.. The extremes of the northern and north western areas of the country began to rise into the air, the south and south eastern part of the country began to get submerged at their coasts.

The Creator of these laws began to turn this island, this country upside down. He began to turn the berg through an impossible angle. We have yet to see the full geometry of God… we are yet to discover the fuller and more hidden dimensions of Him…yet to witness these incredible works and power of our God… who chooses until this NOW, not to be hidden any more. We have yet to see the heart of our God revealed to us through the new life which is in Jesus… to be seen in this new way.

His foot comes down tilting the land, the island from one point to another, diagonally across and down through the axis. This causes the waters to churn greatly by the icebergs displacement. As you imagine the natural effects that would move upon the shores of Europe, if physically this would happen? And what effect on this country? This is the way that God choose to show the effect of his power upon the iceberg in a spiritual and, in a real way. Think about that. “SEE IT”

These waters churned and foamed giving way to His momentum. A shifting and moving of a great weight and mass. This island as it passed underwater through this “impossible angle” and rested upright… the bottom becoming the top… it re - appeared as a glistening ice diamond droplet in the world’s oceans. I saw it as it were a jewel adorning his crown. Rediscovered and formed through the furnace of renewal, resurrection and revival.

As the Lord brings down His foot positively and not falteringly, the ice explodes under His Heel. His action in fact crushes a previously unseen serpent, crawling on its belly, within the scope of the area of London. This serpent was seen because it was against the backdrop of this glistening orb of land. With it came the words… “The God of Peace will soon crush Satan under His foot”.

The Lords aim with His foot was so accurate in bringing his heel down on the serpent’s neck, He pinned its head to the ice, even though the ice was slippery, His foot did not slip… it was fixed on its neck… just as it was fixed in Christ on the cross and how the serpent was fixed to the cross Moses fashioned in the desert.

The Spirit explained to me… there was to be this outpouring of His vigilante , violent force and applied by Him into a world that lacks the moral order of Gods love and might. He showed me that the neck of the snake was “almost, but not quite” separated from the head and the body. It only left the slimmest, merest sliver of ligament, which tenuously joined its neck from head. The Lord was making the point that Satan’s lifespan is only held together by that which God himself and alone determines it to be and not by that which Satan determines it to be. There is no power or authority except… that God alone gave it… to God it is an incidence in eternal terms, to bring completion for all of the fulfilment of Gods plans.

Only what He determines to remain, will remain.

The Lord, The Lord, The Lord God Almighty, the El Shaddai, The Holy One of Israel. He has come and He will continue to make the place of his feet glorious. His foot will not slip; neither will He let ours slip. For His are and have been planted firmly and securely, following the already made footsteps of the Saviour, gone before in suffering and triumph.

From here, the Lord seemed to take me into another realm… I was in no way out of control, things appeared new and vibrant and alive, beyond ones normal level of understanding and scope.

Again I heard the Spirit say, He will make the place of his feet glorious and that God has taken this place with man and embarked on this journey on behalf of man His creation. He described the “place of His feet” (heel) as “to make an eternal impression for Him”… and that this would be known as a focal point in the history, not just of Britain, but also Europe… he put it in cosmic terms, in that He showed me the deep recesses of space, like those pictures of the towers of clouds and pillars of cosmic dust… it was shown along side to show the “beauty and majesty and significance” in terms of what he was going to do.

His work, would outstrip, outweigh and outshine even the farthest known discovered beauties of the cosmos… the creative work of God that forms billowing cosmic dust into scenes of awe inspiring beauty…such is the plan of His handiwork, here on earth. These scenes can only be seen or understood more clearly, “outside the curving plane of the bow of earth’s atmosphere” As it happens Hubble’s telescope is in such a place… outside man's known atmosphere, where the atmospheres own distortion hides detail and form.

But he was saying, that which is going on; to be brought about, is of that ilk and kind in its beauty. No eye has seen, no ear heard, no mind conceived what GOD HAS for those that love Him.

He continued to say that this would be a place of supreme significance in terms of what has already been created and seen. He left me with this statement.

“In Jesus we saw the fingerprint of God,
and now
we shall see the footprint of heaven”

As I write today … June 28th 2016, it occurs to me now, but only partially back then … that this footstep of the lord, “almost” completely severing the serpents head, took place in London... the focal point of the nations referendum on Europe.

An “unseen”, a “less than visible Evil” has been delivered the blow and God has used the vote to leave as his means to turn this nation upside down, geographically, economically, politically and spiritually … and we are seeing the rushing waters effects, its boiling turmoil, landing on the shores of our neighbours in Europe … but God is not just a wave, that gently laps the sand in its tide, he is also the mighty tsunami, that invades deep, deep, inland beyond the borders and barricades of man towards him.

Like the day when god brought out his nation, his peoples from Egypt and the pursuit of their foes ended in the divide, the “separation” of the Red Sea, as the waters receded, the boundaries were never ever the same after that, a new watermark had been established.
But know also through all these years he has been quietly and almost in a hidden fashion, he has been changing His own in the semi darkness to be revealed in the light

To God be the glory great things he hath done, so loved He the world that he gave us His son ….. praise the lord let the earth hear his voice.

Josh1:5-7 No man doth station himself before thee all days of thy life; as I have been with Moses, I am with thee, I do not fail thee, nor forsake thee; 6be strong and courageous, for thou — thou dost cause this people to inherit the land which I have sworn to their fathers to give to them. 7‘Only, be strong and very courageous, to observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded thee; thou dost not turn aside from it right or left, so that thou dost act wisely in every [place] whither thou goest;

Dave Hood (UK)

Edited by David Hood on 07/01/2016 at 10:34am
View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 07/03/2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

David,

This is AWESOME! Our God is AWESOME! Praise God!

This is the second time I read it, and I can still feel the excitement of what the Lord is doing in the UK and the whole earth; God is so good!

Thank you so much for posting, it is greatly appreciated. This fills me with joy and great expectation!

God bless you!
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
David Hood

Posted: 07/03/2016 at 1:30pm | IP Logged Quote David Hood

yes Sherry,

its not often that one is given something of stunning, majestic nature, that one is seeing come to pass in ones lifetime.

yes excited indeed.
Helen Cowan

Posted: 07/04/2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged Quote Helen Cowan

Thank you, David. Wonderful message.

Incidentally, it was reported the day before the referendum that one of the 27 EU flags which represent the member states outside the EU parliament building was taken down, because the rope was fraying and it was about to break free.

Edited by Helen Cowan on 07/04/2016 at 5:03am
View Helen Cowan's Profile Search for other posts by Helen Cowan
David Hood

Posted: 07/04/2016 at 6:30am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

thanks Helen,
do you know the report link, or which flag was "fragile"

but I get your drift

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic