Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Our Quest in God - Sherry Edwards Mackey Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/06/2016 at 4:08am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Our Quest in God

Vision 1:

I saw people standing near a well with dirt in their hands and casting the dirt into the well.  I saw people with shovels putting dirt into the well.

“There have been lots of tests of preparations.  Before I send you out there will be many more tests.

In the past, as you have dug to hit water, those in that area have come to you motivated by envy.  They stood at your well and threw dirt in it and told you to leave.

When I cast the devils out of the man into the pigs, they stampeded into the sea.  The people of that region were terrified of My Power and requested that I leave.  Don’t be surprised in new lands, areas or regions the peoples response when My Power is demonstrated through you.

The peoples response was to bring earthly minded contamination’s to the wells of water
to stop them up and drive you away.  These were testings to see if you would bless and not curse.

There are those who envy the anointing I AM sending forth.  There are those who fear the anointing I AM bringing forth.

When they don’t receive you in one place, go to the next place I send you.

I have sent you to unearth the wells that have been filled with dirt. Get the dirt out.  The wells that Abraham dug, are being unearthed by My Isaacs.

The first well on your quest was called Esekעֵשֶׂק, ‛êśeq, ay’-sek, which means “strife and contention.”  Many had contentions with Isaac saying the waters were theirs.

The second well in the journey was called Sitnah, שִׂטְנָה, śiṭnâh, sit-naw’, which means “fight or enmity.”  Each time you dug a well, the fight tested your tenacity and humility.

Now the time for the third well has come.  The third well is called Rehoboth, רְחֹבוֹת, rechôbôth, rekh-o-both’, which means “room enough.”  I will make room for your gift and bring success and fruitfulness.

Be patient, let Me establish and confirm you, for you shall move on to Beersheba.  The Last well is called Beershebaבְּאֵר שֶׁבַע, be’êr sheba‛, be-ayr’ sheh’-bah, which means “well of seven/swearing, well of oath.”  That same day the well springs forth with water says your God. God makes room for your gifts and places you where you are needed.

Before doing anything else in these new lands, regions and boundaries, seek Me and live. Make an altar in prayer and wait before Me for direction and confirmation.

You shall have allies that will recognize that I AM with you.  These shall want to make covenants with you for life.  There shall be alliances by Me and there will also be those who seek alliance by deceit, that you must recognize also.

It is quite simple, however it will take your whole life to remain child like.  Be prayerful, humble, obedient and continue to seek Me with all your heart.  You never get to a point when you don’t need absolute dependence on me, says the LORD.

No matter how high, wide or deep I take you, My first love call is always primary. Never no never do you learn so much you never need me, or each other as Christians in life.  The only difference is you have greater accountability and authority due to the call on your life.”

Vision 2:

I saw a balance or scale representing order, integrity, honesty, loyalty and righteousness.  The LORD calls us, His special people and we are expected to have just weight and balance.

Prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel use the illustration or picture of weights and balances to call Israel to repentance and righteous living.  Proper scales become the symbol of human integrity, honesty, loyalty, order and righteousness.

In our journey or quest in God, we are tested and appraised before we come into our calling and especially leadership.  God will test us over and over again.  Having the nature and character of Christ doesn’t happen over night.  Developing the character of Christ takes time.

Gods kind of love is AGAPE Love.  It’s a love that is unconditional.  We cannot have God’s kind of love unless we are faced with the opposite of love which is hatred.  We must learn to press through to victory.

How we handle or deal with difficult people speaks volumes to God and others.  God’s goal in our lives is that we become Christ like.  Having the fruits of the Spirit are learned or acquired through difficult times.  It’s easy to be patient when everything is going my way.  Watch out when it turns into pressure to make you impatient!

This Quest we are on is to become Christ like and live our lives in a manner that brings glory to God.  It is a journey and as long as we live, we will ever be learning and acquiring new fruits and skills of the Spirit as we are faced with opposition.

God is more interested in us becoming more like Him, than what ministry we think we have. HE is our FIRST LOVE and if anything or anyone takes us away from our devotion to God, we have missed the whole deal.

Our struggle for life will be keeping GOD first daily.  He will always be first no matter where we go, how high, wide and deep in Him.  Nothing can take the place of our LORD Jesus Christ!  If we are too busy for our love walk with Jesus, we are too busy.

So no matter what age you are or how much authority you have, nothing can take that place that belongs to him.  It is more important to come away with HIM.  Oh how HE loves us and oh how HE wants our affection and attention.

Let us stop what we are doing and think.  Let go of all the hindrances and draw near to Him again.  Restore your time with HIM. Sit in HIS presence until the broken fellowship is restored.  Oh how HE wants you to come aside, his bride!

“That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,  May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God,”   Ephesians 3:17-19. KJV

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,  Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.  And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts,”   Galatians 5:22-25 KJV.

“(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the LORD. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them,”   Ephesians 5:9-11 KJV.

“A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight.  When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.  The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them,”   Proverbs 11:1-4 KJV.

“I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;  Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth,”   1 Timothy 2:1-4 KJV.

Note: Also Read Genesis  26 KJV.

In HIS Grace and Mercy,
~ Sherry Edwards Mackey

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version