Subject Topic: MADE READY THROUGH FIRE Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/11/2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

Encouragement to the Bride
By Yolanda Ballard

MADE READY THROUGH FIRE

As the deer pants after the water brook so my soul pants after thee, O Lord. Psa 42:1

My heart and my flesh may fail, but you are the strength of my salvation. Psa 73:26

Many are about to face the greatest trial of their faith.  They don’t know if they have what it takes to go through it, and the enemy has been biting at the bullet.  Yes, he’s been calling in the “big guns” to try to hinder what is ahead.  He knows that if they face up and do what God has called them to do, he has lost them forever.  Yes, because if they face this trial and allow the fire of God’s love to purge and purify their heart, they will come out a completely different person.  They will go from being wimps to warriors.  A work will be done in their heart of lasting value.

Yes, this is the day that I am cleaning up My bride.  I am turning up the fire of My love and I am purifying and purging the dross and bringing forth a vessel that will be of the purest gold.  They would have gone through the fire like silver purified seven times.

Yes, I need a vessel that I can use that will give Me the glory.  I need one who will allow Me to rule and reign in their life.  I am about to shake the nations with a power that I have never poured out before of such strength and intensity.  I am about to shun the enemy with such power with signs, wonders and miracles.  I will shake the land.  The earth will quake under My great power.

Stay hidden under the shadow of My wing.  A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.  I will pour out My wrath upon the wicked ones.  Yes, My cup is full of My fury.  I have endured long.  Yes, I have put up with the intensity and vulgarity of sin long enough and now I will come as the Captain of the host of heaven and I will cause evil ones to come against each other like I have done before.  
Yes, I am about to confuse the enemy’s plans.  Yes, time has gone long enough where he has brought harm to My people.  I say “that is enough!”  Your time is up!”  I will turn the tables.  It is Me against the evil one!  I am fighting back and I have won the battle.  My people know the end of the story.  I am the mighty warrior and I have won the battle at the Cross of Calvary.

So I call you to My side and I say to be strong, do not waver; go forth through the fire for surely you can trust Me to do a mighty transforming work.  There’s not much time left to be a part of My great end time army.  For yes, I will pour out the fire and I will pour out the rain.  I will have a Bride that will go with Me throughout eternity.  I will accomplish My plan and purpose using you.

Be ready, My people!  Be ready!!!

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version