Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Financial Breakthrough! - Veronika West Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
JaneGreenstein

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/28/2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged Quote JaneGreenstein

Financial Breakthrough!

2 Words in 1

Invite Him in to invade and Inhabit every area of your life!

I believe that often times we are so busy building and preparing getting the house ready, that we forget who we’re building and preparing it for.  He doesn’t come and He isn’t there, because He hasn’t been invited!

Will you invite Him to come?

Invite with your praises.  Invite Him with your adoration.  Invite Him with your brokenness and despair.  Invite him with your hunger and desperation.  Invite Him with shattered dreams and waning vision.  Invite Him to invade every area of your life.

Today, let us invite His glorious presence to invade every area of our lives.  Let’s open up every room in the house, every hidden and forgotten place now covered in cobwebs.

Let’s invite Him to invade our marriages, our businesses, our-ministries, our finances, our relationships and in our precious families.

Lets invite Him to stay, to dwell and to inhabit every nook and cranny of our homes and hearts.  Let’s invite Him stay and not just visit for a while!

The Spirit says, “Prepare a place of habitation for Me, prepare for a divine visitation.

Prepare a place and watch as My glory and presence will come, yes!   Prepare and make room for Me.  Furnish it with the sound of praise and worship.

Would you lay aside every distraction and every fear?

Would you prepare an empty space of hunger and passion for My presence to come?

Are your ready for an “Invading glory” that will touch and saturate, penetrate and permeate every area and crevice of your life, with the extravagance of My goodness, grace and favour?

Come, all who are poor and broken in spirit.  Come all those who hunger and thirst after My righteousness and my justice.

Come and you shall be filled to overflowing.  You will become a holy habitation for My presence and a resting place for My glory, for I have not just come to visit,” says God,

“But I have come to stay!  My presence and My power dwells in the realms of praise and inhabits the house of those that worship Me.

Now prepare, prepare a room for Me.  I AM coming to your house to stay,”  says God

Financial Breakthrough!

A Word of knowledge that leads to a Word of Empowerment

Financial breakthrough.

I see many sons and daughters who are going through a financial crisis in this season.

I believe father wants to download revelation and impart a “Breaker Anointing” that will bring freedom and release to many in this area.

First off, let’s go to war with “Hopelessness!”

W serve a God who always gives us hope in the midst of hopelessness.  Hopelessness is an evil demonic force that if given room in your life, can lead to thoughts of suicide and even death.

The Word of God says, “We are saved, rescued and delivered by hope in God.”  Those who put their hope in God shall not be disappointed!

Listen,  God has obligated himself to us through His covenant, “For I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging for bread,”   (Psalms 37:25).

Put your hope in God!

Decree; “Financial victory is mine”!

God says, “Be still and watch for My salvation.  Be still and watch Me fight for you.  Be still and wait as I lead and direct you into great victory.

I will bless and prosper you even in the midst of an economic crisis, redundancy and bankruptcy; even in the midst of famine in the land.  Do not limit My power.  My arm is not to short to save, rescue and deliver you,”  says God.

Radical faith produces radical fruit

I hear father say, “Sow a seed in the land.  I AM releasing to you supernatural grace to give and give again,” says God.

“Test me in this, see if I will not open up the windows of heaven and doors to increase.  See if I will not pour out more than you can hold, more than you can imagine or perceive.

When I give, I give pressed down, shaken together and running over.  My resources are unlimited and never ending.  My heart is generous and My hand of favour is always extended towards My sons and daughters,”  says God.

Faith-full and faith-fuelled prayers accomplish the impossible

The Spirit says, “Seek first My kingdom and My righteousness and I will add to you, increasing you, making room for you.

I have called you by name, now humble yourself, look only to me, stand firm in your faith, hope and confidence in my goodness, grace and mercy and I will come to heal and restore your land.

Beloved, do not forfeit your victory by standing in agreement with the lies of the enemy.  

Do not doubt My love, do not waver in unbelief, your prosperity is not dependent upon worldly conditions but upon My covenant promises to you.

I have stored up the wealth of the wicked for you, My righteous ones.

Be ready, be expectant in this hour, for a supernatural transfer of wealth and divine turnaround,”  says God.

Blessings to you all.
~ by Veronika West

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version