VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: It’s time to Arise and Shine. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kevin Barrett

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/17/2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged Quote Kevin Barrett

Dear Saints,

I have been sensing in my spirit lately an excitement in that we have entered into a new season.  This new season is a fulfillment of Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.” (RV)  What I sense is that we have entered into a season of exponential grace in which the Lord is going to do a profound and quick work in those who recognize the season and take advantage of it.  Thus, the key to taking advantage of this season is to first recognize the season we have entered into, and then seek the Lord in faith and obedience to set us free from all sin and flesh and set our feet firmly upon the rock in spiritual high places.

Hosea 14:1-9 “Return, O Israel, to the LORD your God, for you have stumbled because of your iniquity. Take with you words and return to the LORD; say to him, “Take away all iniquity; accept what is good, and we will pay with bulls the vows of our lips. Assyria shall not save us; we will not ride on horses; and we will say no more, ‘Our God,’ to the work of our hands. In you the orphan finds mercy.”  I will heal their apostasy; I will love them freely, for my anger has turned from them. I will be like the dew to Israel; he shall blossom like the lily; he shall take root like the trees of Lebanon; his shoots shall spread out; his beauty shall be like the olive, and his fragrance like Lebanon. They shall return and dwell beneath my shadow; they shall flourish like the grain; they shall blossom like the vine; their fame shall be like the wine of Lebanon. O Ephraim, what have I to do with idols? It is I who answer and look after you. I am like an evergreen cypress; from me comes your fruit. Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them; for the ways of the LORD are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them.” (ESV)

Psa 40:1-3 “I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.  He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay; and he set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. (RV)

I am really excited for this season which we have entered into and I can’t emphasize enough the importance to not miss out on this season by going about with business as usual.  For those who are truly hungry for Christ and His righteousness, this is an exciting time.  If you take advantage of this, you will see yourself spiritually grow at a rapid rate and witness the Lord working through you with gifts of the Spirit and reach out to a dying and hurting world.  This is also a time of great healing and restoration in all area of our lives including financial.  Don’t miss out on this.  Seek the Lord like you’ve never sought Him before.

Word from the Lord:

I love you, My people. Hear My heart crying out to you. Awaken yourself and arise, for your light has come. For there is a light coming to My people this day. However, many will miss out on this light for woe unto those who are at ease in Zion. Therefore, awaken yourself, My people, for I am bringing the light of a new day. Do not be as those who are asleep to my Spirit as they are too busy with their lives and do not hear My call to arise.

Hear Me, I desire that none would miss out on this great light that I am bringing to My people this day and hour. For you will see wonders in the heavens like you have never seen. Revelations will flow to My people and My army will awaken from their slumber and arise to their God.

Hear Me, My people. Stir yourself awake and shake off every weight and sin that so easily entangles you. For surely I am doing a new thing in the earth and I need My army to arise. Yes, the call is going out for my army to arise NOW. Will you heed the call? Or will you be one who denies the Master’s invitation as you go about doing your own thing? Listen, as I call you to arise. For there will be many who will hear this call. Yet, there will be much more who will not hear because their ears have become dull of hearing my Spirit as they flounder in the cares of this world.

So listen and heed as I blow the trumpet in Zion and cry out to My army; “ARISE, for your light has come.”

End of word.

Isaiah 43:18-19 “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert” (ESV)

www.hearhisheart.wordpress.com

Edited by Kevin Barrett on 08/17/2016 at 4:00pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version