VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: THE ENDTIME REMNANT Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
tina henry

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/25/2016 at 9:41pm | IP Logged Quote tina henry

THE ENDTIME REMNANT

THEY ARE NOT THE PRETTIEST, OR THE RICHEST AND THEY DON'T EVEN LOOK LIKE ANYTHING SPECIAL. MOST OF THEM ARE HIDDEN AWAY IN OBSCURITY AND ARE BEING PREPARED BY THE HAND OF THE LORD.THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE WILL NOT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN TIMES PAST.THEY ARE DETERMIED,OBEDIENT FORCEFUL, LOVING ,KIND, FORRUNNERS AND PIONEERS. THEY WALK IN INTEGRITY, HONOR AND FAITHFULNESS. THEY FEAR THE LORD, THEY DO NOT FEAR MAN, THEY HAVE SET THEIR FACE LIKE FLINT, THEY ARE NOT MOVED BY THE STORMS OF LIFE. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT CONCERND WITH MATERIAL THINGS,BUT WITH GOD'S TRAITS TRUTH ,HONESTY JUSTICE PURITY AND LOVE ZEP 3:13
MICAH 2:12-13 I WILL SURLY COLLECT THE REMNANT OF ISRAEL. THE BREAKER (THE MESSIAH) WILL GO UP BEFORE THEM. THEY WILL BREAK THROUGH, PASS IN THROUGH THE GATE AND GO BEFORE THEM, THE LORD AT THEIR HEAD. I ALSO HEAR
THE LORD SAYING A POSITIONING TAKING PLACE IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM. THERE IS AN ALIGNING THAT IS HAPPENING FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD MANY OF US HAVE BEEN WAITING ON THINGS FROM GOD AND THEY ARE GOING TO OVERTAKE US ....PRAY .....PRAY.....PRAY... FOR DISCERNMENT .....THE LORD'S HAND IS GOING TO MOVE MIGHTLY UPON MANY OF US AND IT IS NOT GOING TO LOOK LIKE ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN PAST SEASONS,... ASK THE FATHER TO HELP YOU BE READY ....TO KNOW IT WHEN IT HAPPENS..... AND MOVE IN ONLY THE WAY HE WANTS YOU TO MOVE WE HAVE STEPPED TOTALLY INTO KINGDOM .....KINGDOM MINDSETS....KINGDOM POWER......KINGDOM AUTHORITY.....KINGDOM DOMINION.....WE MUST KNOW WHO WE ARE IN THIS SEASON OR THE ENEMY IS GOING TO DEVOUR US .....WE CAN NO LONGER SAY I DID NOT KNOW IF YOU DO NOT KNOW STUDY ASK GOD WHERE AM I MISSING IT YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU ASK NOT THIS IS OUR TIME TO MOVE INTO PLACE THAT GOD MIGHT MOBILIZE US..... A GOOD SOLDIER DOES NOT ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE ENTANGLE WITH THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD.... WE ARE IN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES AND THE VICTORY IS OURS BUT WE MUST HAVE AND USE EVERYTHING GOD HAS FOR US ......WE ARE THE REMNANT AND WE HAVE HEARD THE SOUND OF THE TRUMPET NOW IT IS TIME TO MOVE....
View tina henry's Profile Search for other posts by tina henry
Liv Helmore

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/25/2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged Quote Liv Helmore

New International Version
Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"
http://biblehub.com/revelation/5-13.htm
View Liv Helmore's Profile Search for other posts by Liv Helmore

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version