Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "What God Showed Me About America’s Future" Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
LonnieMackley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/25/2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged Quote LonnieMackley

"What God Showed Me About America's Future"

by Lonnie Mackley  Aug. 25th, 2016

Back in 1992 I received a direct visitation from the Lord in which He spoke to me about America and I also had a series of prophetic dreams as well; two of which involved America’s future I believe. So I will share what I saw and experienced below in order to inform and encourage you as to what may be happening very soon. You see, the outcome of this presidential election is not about a person, it is about the mature sons of God rising up in power to help America to repent and turn back to God.

At 5:30 AM on August 13th, 1992 I was suddenly awoken by the power of God that was so strong I literally jumped out of bed. This happened at a time when I felt very dry, fleshy, and empty spiritually, and it was quite a shock to say the least. Later that morning while praying in my living room I heard a literal voice behind me that I instantly could recognize by the Holy Spirit as the voice of Jesus; He told me that there was going to be a great revival and harvest in America and that He was preparing people for this great event. He also told me some other things that would happen in my personal life, most of which have already come to pass exactly as He said. Later that morning I was also spoken to by the Holy Spirit concerning the sons of God and how He was going to bring us all to maturity.

Then over the next 5 nights I had some very vivid prophetic dreams in which two of them I believe were about America. The first dream, I was in a stairwell of a very high building with people running down the stairs in a panic and then something hit the side of the building with a bright flash. I believe that what I was seeing was the fall of one of the Twin Towers. The second dream the next night was where an angel was flying me over a battle field which looked like it was in the northwestern part of the U.S., and as He carried me like a baby he dipped down toward the battle right near an artillery gun that was going off and it scared me so bad I nearly jumped out of his arms. I believe that what I was seeing was a war on our own soil with a foreign power. There were other dreams later as well.

Many people have been focused upon who will win this presidential election, but I believe the Lord is testing the hearts of the people. And either way, there is going to be a mighty revival in America that will begin very soon no matter who wins. And regardless of the outcome, the real turnaround will come from the power and judgment of God that helps America to come to repentance. So take hope today and know that Jesus is in control, and America and all the world is safely in His hands.

PS 146:3 Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save. 4 When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. 5 Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the LORD his God, 6 the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them-- the LORD, who remains faithful forever.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Edited by Moderator on 08/26/2016 at 8:48am
View LonnieMackley's Profile Search for other posts by LonnieMackley Visit LonnieMackley's Homepage
Dewey Whitworth

Posted: 08/25/2016 at 2:30pm | IP Logged Quote Dewey Whitworth

Thank you for the encouragement and word of inspiration for
coming revival.  I am looking for the Lord to fulfill what He inspired me with some years back: " Son I AM going to restore
America one more time. "  He just didn't say when, I perceive
" when " is near.  Many are praying, AND more than the 50
righteous Abraham interceded for are here.

Psalm 1

Tina Sundstrom

Posted: 08/28/2016 at 2:49pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Sundstrom

Lonnie please pray for me that He will show me how to
understand all that He has given me.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version