Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: “THE REASON MILLIONS ARE NOT BEING SAVED” (Written and Video) Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/23/2016 at 8:04am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

“The Reason Many Are Not Being Saved”
(Written and Video)

God said this morning, Sunday November 13, 2016, “The reason unsaved people are not being saved as they once were, and should be today, is because Mine do not pray for the presence and down pour of My Holy Spirit before they ask if a person/persons would like to receive Jesus Christ as their Savior.”

Why is God saying this? Is it Biblical?

Just before Jesus’ death, He said:
If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper [Comforter; the Holy Spirit], that He may abide with you forever — the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for HE DWELLS with you and will be IN YOU. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. (John 14:15-18)
Several years ago the Holy Spirit asked me to re-read Acts 2:17-18.  I was thrilled as the Holy Spirit enlightened me with the following new understanding:
On the day of Pentecost, fifty days after Christ’s death and resurrection,
(Acts 2:14-21)
… Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words. For these [Apostles/Disciples] are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day.  But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
‘And it shall come to pass IN THE LAST DAYS, says God, THAT I WILL POUR OUT OF MY SPIRIT on ALL FLESH; your [ALL FLESH, not just Christians] sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants [all who are converted: Israelites, Gentiles, Christians] I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT IN THOSE DAYS and they shall prophesy And it shall come to pass that WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.‘
On the day of Pentecost, God our Father began to pour out His Holy Spirit on ALL FLESHas promised. Since Peter was quoting the Old Testament prophet Joel, I thought it best to verify for myself exactly what Joel had said.
God’s Word through both Joel and Peter were almost identical; however, God added a beautiful promise in Joel’s Prophetic Word that Peter did not quote in Acts 2 above.
(Joel 2:28-32)
“And it shall come to pass afterward that I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT on ALL FLESH; your [ALL FLESH, including Israel’s] sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.  And ALSO on My menservants and on My maidservants [all who are converted: Israelites, Gentiles, Christians] I will pour out My Spirit in those days… And it shall come to pass that WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED. For in Mount Zion and in [new, as opposed to old] Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as the Lord has said, ‘AMOUNG THE REMNANT WHOM THE LORD CALLS.’
I immediately asked God if I was reading and understanding these scriptures correctly. I could not believe that everything that I had been taught prior to this had said that the Holy Spirit was poured out only on those previously saved: Christians only. I continued to pray for God’s help and understanding.  I prayed and meditated on this, off and on, for at least a year before God’s Holy Spirit reminded me of the following scripture:
(1 Corinthians 12:3)
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and NO ONE CAN SAY THAT JESUS IS LORD EXCEPT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
One of the main reasons God pours out His Holy Spirit on ALL FLESH is so that ALL PEOPLE can say that Jesus Christ is their Lord, and thus be saved. 1 Corinthians 12:3, above, makes this very clear.  The salvation and transformation of mankind is, and always has been God’s first intent; and this is accomplished in part by the out pouring and indwelling of His Holy Spirit.  God is One: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
As God spoke through both Joel and Peter He promised to pour out His Spirit on ALL FLESH in the last days.  This is so ALL FLESH, mankind, was and is able to call on the name of the Lord and receive salvation through Christ Jesus. He also said that because of the Holy Spirit out pouring they (ALL FLESH, including Israel) would/will prophesy, see visions, and dream dreams. 
God then spoke about the out pouring of His Spirit on His menservants and maidservants: those who are already saved and within Christ’s blood, and therefore considered God’s people (including Israel).  These, being part of the first group, ALL FLESH, are promised a second time that they will receive the Holy Spirit’s out pouring, and thus “prophesy” (speak, hear [write] under God’s Divine influence in their own language in simple discourse/conversation).
If you are seeking to hear God’s voice daily, and have confessed that Christ is your Lord, please remember that you have already heard God’s voice, Holy Spirit, at least once. Again, God made this very clear in 1 Corinthians 12:3, above.
GOD IS THE GOD OF THE SPIRITS WITHIN “ALL FLESH” 
The following is just a few of the numerous scriptures discussing God’s relationship and plans with, and for ALL FLESH, or all of MANKIND.
(Numbers 16:22)
Then they fell on their faces, and said, “O God, the God of the spirits [your spirit-man/woman] of ALL FLESH, shall one man sin, and You be angry with all the congregation?”
(Job 34:14-15)
If He [God our Father; Jehovah; God Almighty] should set His heart on it, if He should gather to Himself His Spirit and His breath, ALL FLESH would perish together, and man would return to dust.
(Isaiah 40:5)
The glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and ALL FLESH shall see it together;for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”
For this reason, Christ’s Father gave Him authority over of ALL FLESH prior to His crucifixion and resurrection:
(John 17:1-5)
Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as YOU GAVE HIM AUTHORITY OVER ALL FLESH, that He should GIVE ETERNAL LIFE to AS MANY AS YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM.   And THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE, THAT THEY MAY KNOW YOU, the only true God, AND JESUS CHRIST whom You have sent.  I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do.  And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
[NOTE: At least 20 years ago, God began to speak to me about bringing all into ONE, and His intent to save all.  He has said this over and over again. When He said this the first time, I said to Him, as I looked at all of the denominations and religions upon the face of the earth, “I believe this will be the greatest miracle You ever do!”  He answered me, saying, “You will live to see it.”]
Please notice that God, Himself, believes and says that His Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for our complete Salvation and Transformation. 
First, Jesus died in our place, and He was resurrected by our Father through God’s Holy Spirit; we will also receive the same:
(Romans 8: 9-11)
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, IF INDEED THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLS IN YOU. Now IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF CHRIST, HE IS NOT HIS [Christ’s]. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal [human] bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.
Second, Jesus, knowing that it was, and is His Father’s Will that ALL FLESH be saved, prayed (to His Father) for His Father to give us His Holy Spirit:
(John 14:15-18)
“If you love Me [Jesus], keep My commandments.  And I [Jesus] WILL PRAY [to] THE FATHER, and HE WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER HELPER [Holy Spirit, Comforter], that He may abide with you forever —  the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.  I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
Third, Jesus told His disciples/apostles that He would send the Holy Spirit upon them, and that they were to wait for this manifestation of power from on high:
(Luke 24:46-48)
Then He [Jesus] said to them, “Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the Christ to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.  And you are witnesses of these things. Behold, I SEND THE PROMISE OF MY FATHER [the Holy Spirit: the Spirit who is Holy] UPON YOU; but WAIT in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with [Spiritual] power from on high.”

Forth, we are told in Acts 2:14-21, above, that the Holy Spirit was, and is poured out [as Joel prophesied in Joel 2:28-32 (see above)], on ALL FLESH, so that ALL WHO CALL ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED. Please notice that both Joel and Peter tell us this:
Joel, in Joel 2: “…it shall come to pass that WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.”
Peter in Acts 2: “… it shall come to pass that WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.”
And again, 1 Corinthians 12:3 taught us “… NO ONE can say that Jesus is Lord EXCEPT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
In other words, there is/was a necessary progression in which we find all three entities of the Trinity working as ONE: Jesus Christ who died, was resurrected by His Father through God’s Holy Spirit, and then asked His Father to send mankind His Holy Spirit; God our Father who sent His own Holy Spirit to ALL FLESH/people/mankind; and the Holy Spirit who enables ALL FLESH/mankind/people to “say that Jesus is Lord.”  Praise God for His perfect plan.  Talk about a Triple Portion!!!!
At this point, Christ begins to exercise His authority over our flesh; and our eternal life, which is our intimate knowledge of our Father, is not only given but truly manifested within each Child  of God.
God has told me, on many occasions, that we are now living in the time, or generation, designated as the “Holy Spirit’s Ministry” upon the earth.  This does not mean that Jesus and our Father are not present. All three entities are interactive.
(Romans 10:8-13)
But what does it say? “The Word is near you, in your mouth AND IN YOUR HEART“(that is, the word of faith which we preach): that IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE LORD JESUS [that Jesus is Lord] and BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD HAS RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, YOU WILL BE SAVED. For WITH YOUR HEART ONE BELIEVES INTO RIGHTEOUSNESS, and with the MOUTH CONFESSION [that Christ is Lord] IS MADE UNTO SALVATION. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek [ALL FLESH], FOR THE SAME LORD [is] OVER ALL [and] is rich TO ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM.
For “WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.”

We have a VIDEO GO-ALONG, under the same name, posted with this written post at:
"The Reason Many Are Not Being Saved"

We NOW have both the VIDEO and WRITTEN POSTS TOGETHER on our NEW Website at: 
Christine Williams Prophetic Website

I hope you will find the time to visit us soon!

Father we pray that You fill all Your Children with the fullness of Yourself through the Holy Spirit and Christ

Edited by Chris Williams on 01/16/2017 at 7:47am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/16/2017 at 7:30am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ,
God asked me to re-read this piece this morning (1/16/17), and He made me aware of a mistake in the original teaching.  I said that Pentecost was forty days after Jesus' death and resurrection.  As we all know, it was fifty days afterward.  As most all know Pentecost, when translated, means "fifty."

I have changed it within the piece.  Sorry about that :-) 
In His Love, Chris

Edited by Chris Williams on 01/16/2017 at 7:36am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version