Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: CHASING THE WILD GOOSE! - Charles Shamp Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/14/2017 at 7:23am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Chasing the Wild Goose!
by Charles Shamp, Nashville, TN

Dream of the Country's Affairs

In the early morning hours of December 31, 2016, I had a profound dream from the Lord regarding President Trump and the affairs of the nations. In this dream I was brought to a country fair. As I walked in there was a sign that read "The Country's Fair." The sign then changed to say, "The Country's Affairs." The scene was set with different tents representing various nations around the world. It felt as if I was brought to a secret gathering where the leaders of the world were discussing different affairs of the nations.

There seemed to be great turmoil and destruction happening in every tent, when suddenly I saw President-Elect Trump emerge from one of the tents. As I looked at him he began to change into a dove, then a goose, and began to fly. I saw many other leaders emerge from various tents around the fair and change into doves then into geese as well.

Then an individual walked over to me; I knew him to be the Holy Spirit because of his unique appearance. I've encountered Him over the years in my dreams, so when He approached me I recognized Him immediately. I asked, "What is happening?" He said, "Look up! This is what your President has done. He's chasing the wild goose, everything is about to change!" When I looked up, I saw thousands of geese flying in perfect V formations. It was a sight to behold. I immediately understood what the Holy Spirit was telling me.

The Prayer Journey to Iona

In the month of November, on the day of the election, the Lord led Brynn and I, along with our ten-year-old son and five-year-old daughter, to take a prayer journey to the Isle of Iona and pray for the elections. The Isle of Iona had been a very significant location for the spreading of Christianity into the United Kingdom and Europe in the early centuries and was founded by an Apostolic leader named Saint Columba. God had given Saint Columba a governmental anointing over nations and there are many accounts and stories of Columba meeting with angels on the island.

In fact, there is a hill on the island that is called "The Hill of Angels" and it is said that angels would ascend and descend to council with Columba over the affairs of the nations as he and his disciples went out from there across the land to spread the Gospel. Another significant location on the island is a spot that is said to have had the Stone of Destiny brought to it so Columba could anoint the kings that God had chosen to rule different nations. They would sit on the Stone of Destiny and Columba would pray and anoint them, this was primarily done for the kings of Scotland through the years, but other kings came as well.

The Isle is so significant in history that sixty kings are buried on this island; forty-eight Scottish kings rest there as a testament to the power that this place once held.

We were led by the Lord to travel and pray there after discovering that President-Elect Trump had Scottish heritage through his mother. She had been born and raised on the famous Scottish Isle of Lewis, which is well known because of the powerful revival that came in 1949 with Evangelist Duncan Campbell. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

Our whole family prayed and prophesied by the direction of the Lord from the very spot where Columba had prayed for kings centuries before. We prayed that Trump would be anointed to take the position as the next president of the United States. Despite the downpour of rain, we powered through that day decreeing what the Lord had shown us, even our children joined in and spontaneously prayed during the day.

We left with a promise from the Lord that a new king would be crowned – one that He had chosen. His will would be done! Into the early morning hours, we watched as God fulfilled the prophetic word.

Chasing The Wild Goose

In the dream when the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "Look up, this is what your President has done. He's chasing the Wild Goose!" I understood it because the Celtic Saints referred to the Holy Spirit as the Wild Goose. It was a well known symbol to them of the Holy Spirit and His nature.

They would talk about the Holy Spirit as "chasing the wild goose." A goose also represents great wealth, prosperity and blessing. The Lord is speaking a clear word to America and the nations right now.

I believe that we are about to see one of the greatest transformations of nations that any generation has ever seen. I believe the Lord is getting a hold of President-Elect Donald Trump in such a manner that he will chase the Holy Spirit with great passion and cause other nations to follow the United States. He will lead other leaders to fly above the turmoil and chaos to a place of unity and victory in the earth – a massive shift is coming. A global transformation!

You Are the Bridge Between Heaven and Earth

I began to look again into the sky and I saw what looked to be a pillar of wings going up into the heavens. I asked the Holy Spirit, "Are the geese flying into Heaven?" The Holy Spirit said, "Look again – these are not geese – these are angels and what you are looking at is Jacob's ladder."

I looked again and it came into perfect focus as I saw thousands of angels ascending and descending on a crystal staircase. The Holy Spirit said, "Follow Me, I will take you there." Instantly I found myself in the midst of the staircase. Angels were moving past me at the speed of light. I could hear their voices and feel the wind of their wings upon my face; it was breathtaking. They were moving at lightning speed taking assignments throughout the whole earth.

We climbed the staircase until it shifted into what seemed to be a crystal looking bridge with angels and people interlocking arms across it. I said, "What is this Holy Spirit?" He said, "This is the bridge from Heaven to earth. Come, I want you to meet someone."

He brought me to a man who was on his knees, praying. He looked weary, like he had been in a great battle. He had his arms interlocking with angels on both sides. The Holy Spirit said, "This is an everyday Believer, the Intercessor, and his name is Urijah. He is a warrior for the Kingdom!"

The Holy Spirit continued to speak saying, "Prophet, you must prophesy to him. He is weary in well doing, but the joy of the Lord is his strength. We need him in the fight. Without the intercessor locking arms with the angels, God can't release Heaven on earth. It is the intercessor who helps bridge the gap and create the arc from Heaven to earth with the angelic realm. You must prophesy!" (Photo via Unsplash)

I started to prophesy and suddenly an overwhelming joy came into my heart and I began to laugh uncontrollably as I decreed the word of the Lord for this man. The Holy Spirit said, "That's it...the joy of the Lord is his strength!"

I saw the joy return to the face of this man and strength came back into his body. He gripped tightly to the angels on both sides of him and began to pray for the nations again. I then awoke at 3am.

Yahweh is My Light

The name Urijah holds great significance because it means, "Yahweh is my light." This is what all Believers are to be – a light to the world. We must let that light shine through our lives and one of the most important places for that light to shine is in prayer.

I believe that many intercessors have become weary over the past several months praying over the affairs of the nations, but God is releasing great joy in the coming hour. Many have become weary in well doing, but the Lord is about to bring great encouragement and strength back by the prophets, decreeing the Word of the Lord over them.

I want to encourage all Believers that God is bringing a refreshing joy to your intercession and where in the last several months you have felt a great amount of burden to the point of weariness, God is bringing your joy back. You will stand and see all that you have prayed in this last season come to pass – and your joy will be overwhelming and full of Glory. God Bless you all in this New Year! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Charles and Brynn Shamp, President and Founders
Destiny Encounters
charles@destinyencounters.com
www.destinyencounters.com

Charles and Brynn Shamp are the founders of Destiny Encounters. They have a true passion for revival and the glory of God. Compelled by the heart of the Father to seek and save the lost, they are releasing God's love to the world seeing the captives delivered, the sick healed, and lives changed. Charles and Brynn believe that through outreach, missions, and crusade evangelism, one life changed can impact a nation and transform a generation. Charles and Brynn have answered the call to lead a generation in the movement of both the Word and the Spirit. With the power of an encounter they are truly unlocking a generation's destiny one heart at a time.

www.elijahlist.com

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 01/14/2017 at 7:29am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Clu Monroe

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/15/2017 at 6:35am | IP Logged Quote Clu Monroe

AMEN!!!! I receive this word - fully!
View Clu Monroe's Profile Search for other posts by Clu Monroe

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version