Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Beginning of New Things - Betty Heimbach Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Teresa Hill

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/16/2006 at 7:15pm | IP Logged Quote Teresa Hill

BETTY HEIMBACH
The prophetic words by Betty Heimbach are sent out as led by Holy Spirit - not daily  If you would like to subscribe to HUNGRY HEARTS e-mail list to receive the prophetic words sent out by Betty simply respond with the message "subscribe" to breadwoman@earthlink.net

Submitted for your discernment--

March 16, 2006
THE BEGINNING OF NEW THINGS

This thing that has caused you to feel twisted and turned, pressed down is being broken it’s being broken off. 
The Lord is bringing you a new song, a joyful song, a song of victory.  You will find victory in many areas.  Places you’ve struggled with, areas where it has seemed you could not hear from Me, where you have felt defeat.  That is now broken!  It is broken - You are now on the verge of victory.  You are at the threshold of a new thing, a new place. 
        There is some dusting off to be done, some shaking off to be done.  Dust off the dust of old ways, the old thought patterns, and dust off the staleness. Shake off lethargy.  Shake off unrest.   You say how can I be lethargic and anxious at the same time?
        I say to you, My child, you have felt too tired too weary, too lethargic to move on to the next level.  Yet you have felt a restless anxious unrest over a lack of progress.  I say the time of victory is here.
It is time to move on – to move on up to a new level to a new place in Me, in the Spirit.
Your ministry is about to take a new direction.  You will begin to hear things that sound unfamiliar.  You will question, “Lord is that You?”   You have already wondered about some things that I have spoken to you.  You were thinking, “Could this really be the Lord?”   I am giving you a resounding “yes”!  
 I am asking you to move into a new dimension with Me.  Come closer to Me than ever before.  Come not just into My presence but into My open arms.  I have new things to speak to you.  New things for you speak to My Body.  New things for you do, to live and to teach to others.  I will speak these things in the place of intimacy in spirit.  When you commune with Me spirit to Spirit I will speak to you.
Stay close to Me.  Come back to the place of intimacy with Me.  I’m preparing My Bride.  And yes, you are a part of My Bride but you also have a part in the preparations.  First learn to be a Bride.  Listen carefully.  It is difficult for men to learn to be a Bride.  Yield yourself to Me completely – choose to let Me have My way with you and in you and you will find joy that you have never known in this new closeness with Me.  Let Me show you the depth of My love, the depth of My passion for My people.  Come close and rest – leaning wholly on Me.
             Your assignment is not over – it is changing.   Don’t resist the changes that I am bringing to you.  Embrace My changes.  Embrace Me. 
Open you heart and your mind.  Open you eyes and I will show you what I am about to do.  Open up and receive this new thing that I am doing. Open up to change.  You will find much to rejoice in, much to sing over.  You will find yourself walking in victory over things that have plagued you.  And that is only the beginning.  Stay tuned.  There is more to come.

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6
View Teresa Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Teresa Hill Visit Teresa Hill's Homepage
TERESA ROBINSON

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged Quote TERESA ROBINSON

I RECEIVE THIS WORD IN JESUS NAME WITH JOY!  PRAISE BE TO OUR GOD THAT CAUSES US TO WALK IN THE VICTORY!!!!!

Brigitte Tolmak

Posted: 03/17/2006 at 2:36pm | IP Logged Quote Brigitte Tolmak

You will find yourself walking in victory over things that have plagued you.  And that is only the beginning.  Stay tuned.  There is more to come.

Amen and Amen Betty.....

I receive declare and decree it done in my life. 

Thank You Jesus for your Friendship, Love, Blood and Provision in Body, Mind and Spirit... All Provision!

....Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.   ~2 Chron 20:15b
View Brigitte Tolmak's Profile Search for other posts by Brigitte Tolmak
Charlotte Carro

Posted: 04/10/2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

Teresa, I do apologize for taking so long to get you the address for the church. Maybe there was a reason why, but here is the website address. And I had the name wrong also. It's Tabernacle of Praise Ministries. The website is www.gomin-top.org  and the address is on the website. Please forgive me for taking so long. I didn't forget .  Love and Peace unto you my sister.

Much Love In Christ

Teresa Hill

Posted: 04/10/2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged Quote Teresa Hill

Hi Charlotte-I think it was for a reason...

I have been going to Generations Church in Granbury for over a month and I am presently attending the 'new member classes' to learn more about the 'end of this age' ministry.

So far...it is great-the Pastor is receptive to what God is doing in this hour, and encourages the member's and guest's to obey the leading of the Holy Spirit during the Praise and Worship service. It is great! We are blessed to have so many wonderful musicians/singers!

Thanks,

Edited by Teresa Hill on 04/10/2006 at 1:32pm

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6
View Teresa Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Teresa Hill Visit Teresa Hill's Homepage
Charlotte Carro

Posted: 04/11/2006 at 7:03am | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

Yes, Leading by His Holy Spirit. He knows all things. Be blessed in Him my sister. God is in control

Much Love In Christ

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version