Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/08/2006 at 7:24pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Magnitude of The Shift

By Ron McGatlin

God is restoring His church the ("ekklesia" the called out ones) to the original design and purpose that Jesus said he would build - called out men and women called for the purpose of the kingdom of God. He instructed his church to wait for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit that came at Pentecost. He never told us to go on without Him. He said He would come back. Jesus working with His church through the Holy Spirit greatly empowered and emboldened His people to transform the world into the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. The powerful Holy Spirit church began to change the lives of people in their cities. All activity of the people was to reflect the love, order and power of heaven.

Some way the ministry of the apostles of the day did not get fully imparted to the people. Paul warned that there would be a falling away as the apostles left the scene. The people did begin to fall back to their old covenant religious ways mixed with profane patterns that dated all the way back to Babylon. Soon dominant leaders began to structure organize and control the people in a perverted mixture of Babylonian ways and Christian religion. By the third or fourth centuries the church was completely seduced by a Babylonian system of mixture that had continued its hold for nearly two thousand years. A few hundred years ago a partial reformation and partial restoration began. There has been further restoration in waves of outpourings since that time. Each of these waves has brought increased enlightenment and restoration.

We are in our day facing the greatest potential shift of history.

We are pitifully insufficient to mentally grasp the enormous reality of what God is doing in our day. We simply do not have the mind-set to allow the full impact of the magnitude of the shift God has begun on our planet.

Awesome past events of the work of God have been pivotal and world changing and none have been complete alone but link together in a chain of covenant-events from God involving man. The chain of God-events compound one upon another and are all pointed and moving to the great culmination of the focus of God upon earth that has begun in our day.

Consider the magnanimous events of the day of Adam, Abraham, Moses, David, the birth of Jesus, the cross, the resurrection, Pentecost (the return of Jesus in Holy Spirit to indwell His people and form His Body and Bride), all these have been moving toward the reality of the kingdom of God from heaven on earth, the season that has actually begun to come forth in our day. This great covenant-event of God bears significance beyond all history because it built upon all the God-events of history from the creation to the beginning of this era of the fulfillment of the purposes of God. The compound is greater that the whole.

We are now in the seventh millennium since Adam and the third since Christ Jesus. We are a kingdom generation. This is the day of the shift from the failed attempts of man trying to be God, the failed kingdom of man, to the glorious kingdom of God. The purposes for man throughout all history will be fulfilled by the reality of the kingdom of God from heaven ruling on earth. The beginnings of the kingdom of God is come and the will of God is being done.

The vile darkness from Babylon yet controls world systems including finance, business, governments, education, entertainment, and every facet of intellectually driven life on the planet. This same dark rule has invaded the church and families and has firmly planted its subversive darkness in religions including the Christian Religion.

Babylon is not the church, or a church, nor is it the government, business nor any other institution. These institutions are not Babylon but they are heavily infested with Babylonian ways. Babylon is the mother of harlots. Spiritual harlotry is the primary reality of Babylonian rule. Bowing to other gods - giving our worship to another and seeking from another the things God has provided is spiritual harlotry. The harlot system of Babylon is the opposite of the New-Jerusalem pure Bride system of the kingdom of God. Babylon is a fallen evil system of the glory of man empowered by a network of spirits headed up by a spirit of harlotry. It must be rooted out. The New-Jerusalem Bride-of-Christ system of the glory of God empowered by the Holy Spirit of God must rule all life. Babylon relates to the tree of knowledge and rules as the kingdom of darkness and New Jerusalem relates to the tree of life and rules as the kingdom of light. Which ever one is released by man rules on earth and which ever one man binds does not rule.

The great God-event of today involves shifting from the Babylonian mixture toward the purified Bride.

Awakening has begun. God is sending light in the hearts of broken humble forerunners who are overcoming their inherited old nature by the blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony and loving not their lives to the death. Of necessity we have been focused on our personal transformation and for the most part are only now beginning to look up to the high places of the transformation God is doing in relation to all history and future on Planet Earth. This is not something anyone or any group is doing. It is a worldwide universal grassroots transformation of the world from the rule of darkness to the glorious light of God ruling and reigning through multitudes of pure hearted holy people of God.

Absolutely no one will rule over this great event other than the King Christ Jesus. Christ in His people by the Holy Spirit is the empowerment and the director. Christ Jesus flowing in many elders as our great Apostle, the Spirit of Prophecy, the great Evangelist, the good Shepherd, and the Master Teacher will steer the people of God into the renewed world of the kingdom of God. Yes, the finish line is a long way off. Yes, there will be devastation and destruction beyond any ever known before. Yes, the magnitude of the shift seems an impossible dream to our pitiful mind-sets. Yet the reality is that it has begun!

Our coming through this world transformation will depend on our walking in the reality of intimacy with God. We must be willing and able to lay aside all hindrances to clearly hearing and obeying God. There must be unhindered fullness of the Holy Spirit connecting us with our Father and our Lord and King in holy communion as one with God. If our faith rests in anything else we may fail to make the transformation. Mental faith in the Bible alone may not get us through. (Please don't throw that stone just yet. Hear what I am about to say.)

Knowledge of God is not the same as knowing God.

There is coming and now is a great testing and many will fall away. The historical accuracy and spiritual value of the Bible will be severely challenged by the enemy to the point that many people's minds will not be able to sustain their faith in Jesus as the Son of God. ONLY IN THE REALITY OF PERSONALLY RELATING TO OUR FATHER IN JESUS BY THE SPIRIT ARE WE CERTAIN TO RETAIN OUR FAITH IN HIM. As we commune with Him and He with us - as we clearly hear Him - as we are one with Him our faith will not falter no matter what anyone says or seems to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt. Nothing can separate us from Him if we are truly one with Him. His love will securely keep us if we are truly in His hand. We will be sustained through all things in intimacy with Him.

God dearly loves all His people and greatly desires intimate communion.

I hear the Father saying tell the people, As they walk with Me in loving communion I will do those things that their minds have not yet even conceived. I am not with limits and will renew the world through My people who walk not as mere men but walk in My Spirit. I will be to you a Father and nothing shall overtake you or harm you. You will be my people and my mercy and grace shall be with you always. Only love not another. You are not alone but are part of Me for you are mine and I am Your only Father.

Amen! And thank you Father, we pledge all we are and all we have to you without reservation we choose to walk in Your Spirit and love You with all the passion you have put within us. Keep us Father, from our own carnality. Cleanse us Father, from our dark ways. Purify us with the blood of Your Son our Lord Jesus. Burn us clean with the fire of Your love. Fill us again with the liquid fire of your love. Consume us into Yourself. Make us one with You. Amen!

Mal 3:17-4:1: "They shall be Mine," says the LORD of hosts, "On the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them As a man spares his own son who serves him."

Then you shall again discern Between the righteous and the wicked, Between one who serves God And one who does not serve Him. "For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up," Says the LORD of hosts, "That will leave them neither root nor branch.

Dan 7:27 Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High. His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.

Keep on Pursuing Love,
It Will Never Fail,

Lots of Love,

Ron McGatlin
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Lori St.Clair

Posted: 04/08/2006 at 8:31pm | IP Logged Quote Lori St.Clair

This is excellent...!!! Great Ron... Blessings to ya!!! Glory to the Lord.
That first paragraph... The Magnitude of the shift is exactly how I see it too...!!! Very powerful insight here.
Where two on earth agree as touching anything in heaven... I agree!!

Cheers.... *L

Father listen to our, earnest prayer, Jesus prayed it years ago...
that the Glory You had given Him... we would somehow come to know.
So make us one accord to your plan...as in heaven it will be...
Fill us with the Truth and Righteousness, You desire the world to see.
Let Your Glory and Honour...fall on our face... Holy Father..Rest in this place.
Let the Fire fall...Let the Wind blow...Let the Glory come down.!!!
Lyrics by Jason Upton

Edited by Lori St.Clair on 04/08/2006 at 9:55pm

Anette Rossouw

Posted: 04/09/2006 at 2:56am | IP Logged Quote Anette Rossouw

I totally agree with what you posted , Ron !

About 2 years ago , Father showed us this  huge tanker that was on full speed ahead,  coming to a churning, crackling slow down and turning.  changing course !!!!

Love

Anette

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/09/2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

"I hear the Father saying tell the people, As they walk with Me in loving communion I will do those things that their minds have not yet even conceived. I am not with limits and will renew the world through My people who walk not as mere men but walk in My Spirit. I will be to you a Father and nothing shall overtake you or harm you. You will be my people and my mercy and grace shall be with you always. Only love not another. You are not alone but are part of Me for you are mine and I am Your only Father.

Amen! And thank you Father, we pledge all we are and all we have to you without reservation we choose to walk in Your Spirit and love You with all the passion you have put within us. Keep us Father, from our own carnality. Cleanse us Father, from our dark ways. Purify us with the blood of Your Son our Lord Jesus. Burn us clean with the fire of Your love. Fill us again with the liquid fire of your love. Consume us into Yourself. Make us one with You. Amen!"

Amen Father, so be it! To You be all the glory! We love You, You alone our heart desires. Consume us from within with the fire of Your Love, that is shed abroad in our hearts. Holy Spirit, fan the flame of Your Love that it burn brightly, that all may know, it is Christ, in us, the Hope of glory. Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus.King of kings and Lord of lords, Faithful and True.

` Yet the reality is that it has begun!' Yes and amen.

Love in Christ, Kathy

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Darlene Rose

Posted: 04/09/2006 at 6:33am | IP Logged Quote Darlene Rose

Amen!   Last year in May,  I started to "feel" a burning throughout my body.   It was an inner burning.  It was VERY physical.  

At this time last year, I had very little understanding of prophetic things.  I had no teaching or direction on it.   It just happened.   So what I share with you is my personal journey....

I started to burn.  It was in my nose, my eyes, my mouth.  I could feel burning in my chest, my stomach, down my legs.    

I went to see my doctor who ordered all kinds of blood tests...  I was healthy, Praise God!  But I was still burning....

I went to a neurologist who ordered an MRI and brain scan.   

I was healthy, Praise God!

I went to a naturopathic doctor who thought it might be toxins or at least a B-12 deficiency, possibly niacin overload. 

No... I was balanced...   Praise God!

But I was burning...

I had several suggest it was another spirit, not God's.   I thought to myself "But I dont fill myself up with garbage..I dont watch TV, nor listen to the radio,  I dont hang out with anyone really.  I go to work, come home, seek the Lord, and I love to worship Him.."   

But I was open... I tested the spirits... Do they go away when I apply the word of God?  When I resist them?   What am I experiencing? 

What is this leading me to do?   Well,  in my lack of understanding,  I was crying out to the Lord to reveal it to me.   I was crying out for holiness.  I was crying out to refine me in fire...  I was crying out to purge me... I was crying out to walk holy before a holy God... I was recognizing that unless His Spirit rose up in me,  I could not walk holy and in the kind of love and power that they did in the book of Acts.  In fact,  without Him, I wasnt even able to have compassion.  In fact, I started to see myself as a pretty pathetic example of a Christian...  I just began to repent and thank Him for mercy that flows from the Throne..

Then I was led to the Spirit of Burning in Isaiah...  I found it on a website when I typed in "Burning"  to see if I could find an answer to why I was experiencing burning in my body.   The "spirit of burning" came up and I read on it... I had never so much as heard of this and I saw that there was a literal Spirit of Burning and Judgment...  

The burning feels different at different times...  At first, it was like an intense sunburn underneath my skin...  It was causing me to cry out for holiness.   I was being led to repent....

A few months later,  the burning became as torment..  When I cried out to the Lord He said that there is a counterfeit ...

What happened was that while some in the church were trying to tell me originally that this burning was "foreboding",  this counterfeit that attacked me "proved their point"  that ALL of it was the enemy spirit...   Some were trying to convince me I was in sin and opened a door. 

I had one dear sister who saw, and the Lord allowed her to feel this burning for 3 nights.. She felt the torment and ministered to me.   The torment was gone shortly after and it never returned again...

However, the other burning remained...  A cry was forming in me, a cry of repentance... I was seeing things that I'd not seen before...

In September, the burning changed in feel.  It started to feel like a blizzard burn when it hits the face.   I'd asked the Lord what that was... He said "the altitude has changed.." 

I went to the Rick Joyner prophetic equipping conference in September.   Still not familiar with all this prophetic stuff,  I was seeking a greater clarity on the burning.   I never heard of RJ prior to a few months before this....I knew that if I'd gone,  someone at that conference was going to confirm this for me without me asking.  

First-  there was a personal prophecy time...  I went into a room where i had several to speak over me.  One man said "I sense you are literally going up and coming down mountains.. but you live in Florida so I know you arent physically doing this and yet I sense it is a physical, literal, going up mountains.   

I shared with him about the blizzard burn....

Then,  Todd Bentley was scheduled to speak.  Two minutes before he got up (I didnt know what he would be speaking on) I started to tremble.  I fell to the floor and was holding onto the chair.  This was a baptism of fire that fell and it affected those in my row and those behind my row.... Todd got up and started to preach on the Baptisms of Fire and the Spirit of Burning....  The Lord told me His fire fell upon me BEFORE Todd spoke so that no one can say, nor can my own mind accuse me, that I heard a man speak and responded to a man.   This was purely the Lord. 

In October, the fire changed.  It was no longer a prickly burn or blizzard burn.  It was like a glove of gel over me.  I feel like I'm surrounded by cool gel and yet it burns at the same time.. Its warm and comforting and I am filled with His love....

Over some months I've come to learn that my body is prophesying and I'm experiencing the fire of the Lord.    

This fire is burning away all that I've built in my mind,  all my false doctrines,  all my ideas about the Lord.. It is burning away my habits I've been unable to break in my own strength....  It is burning away insecurity and fear...  Doubt is being removed....   I am being empowered to face trial and accusation and still love and forgive...

Do you know I just recently understood that the kind of forgiveness we have been accustomed to walking in has only been to ease the conscience of man but that the forgiveness of God literally breaks the yoke and sets people free.....  When it says in the word that some were wondering what kind of man was this who had power to forgive sins... I used to wonder what that meant....  We are supposed to forgive... What does it mean that only God has power to forgive sins.....??

Oh.... there is a forgiveness that comes in this fire that we have never known before....  It is a powerful forgiveness..... It is one we are enabled to walk in and release others from bondage with, in an instant....  

There is a fire falling....  There is a fire coming.... and for many its here.....    For those who are turned toward Him, this is the most incredible, life changing, powerful SHIFT and we are not only experienceing worldly history, but we are experiencing and about to experience what all heaven has been looking towards and waiting for..  We are about to walk in the greatest TIME in our lives...  

The Kingdom of God..... The Kingdom of Heaven....  

Christ in HIs people.....  Dwelling among His people.... 

Do you know that the measure of the Holy Spirit in us has been a "guarantee" of things to come?   Do you know a guarantee or earnest was 10%!!  Do you know that the deposit of the Holy Spirit we have so far received was like 10% of what was to come but we are about to receive the other 90%!!!!!!????  

WOW!!!   This is POWERFUL everyone... 

Glory to God!  Come Lord Jesus!  Send your FIRE upon us...

We welcome YOU!  

AMEN!!! 

Darlene

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/09/2006 at 7:13am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I'm sharing this here,as it is confirming what is being shared.

9/5/04 (dream&interpretation)
 I was at my house and walking outside to my neighbors house, who I'd went to talk to about something that I can't remember right now. She seen me but she had a black potbelly pig pet that had gotten out into the yard and was trying to get back inside. I went around to the side of her house to look for her as she was trying to get the pig. I seen through the shrubs a wood and fenced gate. It was open slightly as she was getting the pig inside the backyard and I seen at the same time they had three wolves. One was trying to push its way out of the gate and she said` oh you want out for a bit.'
I knew they were not to be trusted but these were her pets! I then seen already outside the gate in the side yard a blue wolf. It was so different looking, a sleek fur of deep royal blue.( there was something about this wolf that was so evil and yet its guise was meek or mild mannered, very, very deceptive!) The whole time I am there , I am calling for my youngest daughter to come over by me. She would go up by my house or in the other neighbors yard.

The next thing I am in a police car sitting in the front passenger side and another police officer sitting in the back. I was talking to the one in the back and he was being intimidating in his speech. He was then instructing the driving police officer as we pulled into a parking lot that led to a building. He said we are in a parking lot, I didn’t know we could go 96 mph in a parking lot( sarcastically). The other officer then said `it's a trauma center and we need to hurry.'

I then looked into the sky and had a vision. I seen a huge hand with the hand of a child being held in it. The hand was a Kingly hand and had a Kings ring on. I seen writing tattooed like all upon the hand in some form of aramic symbols. When I seen it I gasped and began to cry. It was the hand of God.( the crying was not one of sorrow or joy but because I had seen the hand of God, hard to explain that). I then said to the officers `did you see that?'
` I have to write this down’ , and found paper and pen from my purse and began writing. The officers thought I had been affected by the trauma of the situation.( the reason we were going to the trauma center, which I had no idea why).They were explaining to me I had to be affected by what happened because I was so near by when it happened. I was wiping away tears from my face and trying to explain to them what I had just seen.

We were then inside the trauma unit at the front desk. The driver , who was now a woman police officer and the man behind the desk( a trauma unit man, looked like a EMT)
were talking and he said I don’t know how we are going to handle all of this( the influx of people coming in). The officer was again trying to explain and convince me I had to have been affected by what had happened because I was so near by.

It was some type of mass explosion that not only affected the city it happened in but surrounding cities as well. I was telling her `no, it didn’t affect me.' She again said `it had to have because it had affected the whole area.' I said again to her,` No, it didn't affect me or my daughter, we were both in bed asleep and didn't hear anything.' At the time I am telling her this, I could see both my daughter and I peacefully asleep when the occurrence happened. The man behind the desk looked at me strangely but believed me and knew I hadn't been traumatized( the officers were trying to convince me because of the vision and things I have seen, they thought I had to have been affected by the explosion and therefore talking out of my head, about these things).

I am going to try and explain how I seen the hand holding the child’s hand.... I could see the backhand of the child’s left hand being held inside the palm of the Kings right hand. His grasp gentle and going around the child’s. I saw both thumbs wrapped around one another,  like you would see when a man is proposing in marriage and holding the woman’s hand in that fashion.

The neighbor represents the church who are living in uncleaness( the pet pig)..the wolves(deception) and the blue one reveals a strong spirit of delusion ( we need the gift of discerning of spirits to operate, as this spirit clothes itself with what is seemingly heavenly( the color blue).
It's in the yard reveals it's here. The mass explosion reveals a time of testings and trials about to come upon the church( city)affecting surrounding cities( the nations)

1Pet.4:12-14,` Beloved, think it not strange concerning the firey trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as you are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, you may be glad also with exceeding joy. If you be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are you; for the spirit of glory and of God rests upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.'

My daughter and I represent those who are in His rest and in intimate fellowship with Him( bed: place of rest and intimacy). The trials and testings to come will have no affect( remain unshaken and unmovable and firm in Him) upon those who are living in intimate fellowship with Him.

Two things follow...one of which is the onslaught of spirits attacking( the police: Eph.6:12, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, AGAINST POWERS, AGAINST RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD,AGAINST SPIRTUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES.') Our soul-life, thought-life, to succumb to the adversity and `take on' the thoughts of` I have been traumatized',( trauma: a wound , maim, physically or psychologically)which then weakens our effectiveness for His kingdom.

The dream does reveal that many will be affected..he said `I don't know how we are going to handle all of this'( the influx of people). There was a trauma center( Gods mercy once again extended to those who are: to get built up and restored.

Seeing the hand of God holding the hand of a child in a vision( the hand of a King with a kings ring and insignia): His authority, Rule and Reign, in His hand, His keeping power, His ever sustaining grace over His children during this time of testing and tribulations.

Ps.121:5,`The Lord is thy Keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.'

Rev.3:10,` Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I will also keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.'

Jude 24,` Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy.'  

On His hand( in the vision) I saw Aramic symbols.
 As I clearly remember the symbols, but I will not go into this part of it accept to say..

Jer. 10:10,` But the Lord is the True God, He is the living God, AND AN EVERLASTING KING... King of Eternity, Eternal King.
 To Him be Glory and Honor and Power and Dominion now and forever, amen

Love in Christ, Kathy

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 04/09/2006 at 12:38pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

Hello all –

I will share this:  Ron writes correctly when speaking about the scriptures and what the future will hold.

A time is coming, and will be upon us soon enough, where many, many people will become offended regarding what they are seeing and experiencing in the real world (what Father is up to) compared to what they read in the scriptures.  “But the scriptures say...” is all they will be able to do and say.  Their own doctrines will finally be exposed for what they are.

Offense for many “brothers” will be greater than what the Pharisees of old experienced.  An attempt will be made to “kill” what comes out of this shift, as well as great persecution for some who embrace it and walk in it.  But hold on to your pants, there is still a little time left.

I’ve seen it with my own spiritual eyes.  Darkness will cover the land and many will search out the scriptures only to find emptiness and hazy meanings (the Spirit of truth will have departed from them).  The written and inspired scriptures truly do hold the key to the way, the truth and the life – that same life that you and I live today, but not very far in the future the words that were written down in order to bring life and freedom, will only produce confusion and more questions.

That’s were you and I come in my friends.  You and I will be living, breathing testimonies of our Lord and King and to what he is all about and up to.  You and I will be, and are presently being transformed into the Word made flesh.

No, don’t throw away your bibles.  But there is coming a time when only you will be able to reveal what hides in the darkness – only you will be able to shed light on eternal matters – only you will be the one who is able to speak what has been on our Fathers heart from the very beginning.

The mature sons of God will be made manifest very soon now, and your bible won’t be used to convince anybody of what has taken place.  Only the life you have in Jesus Christ, manifested in and through your physical person, emptied out of all ‘flesh’ and humanity, will bring the unbeliever to the throne room of our risen Savior.

Fill yourselves with the Living Person of Jesus, my friends.  The Living Person of Christ himself, living in and through you in power, with his extended authority flowing through you in love, compassion and incredible FAITH – from which all the resources of heaven will be at your disposal.  He is the one our bibles point to.  He is the one that our lives will point to.  He is the only one that can make any sense out of what has been written down which is why darkness is about to cast a shadow over the land.

So don’t take offense when our bibles are counted as nothing or have been invalidated.  Our risen Savior living through you will be more than enough – our lives (the works) in Jesus will not be able to be ‘thrown away’ or invalidated.  The greater works Jesus spoke of will not be able to be ignored.  Our love and compassion will conquer cities and divide families, but don’t be offended, for the bible speaks of every bit of this.

HIS KINGDOM COME, HIS WILL WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN!!!

Michael

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Lori St.Clair

Posted: 04/09/2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged Quote Lori St.Clair

hmmmmm   *smile*

1Cor 13:10  "But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abides faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] Love. "

Lori St.Clair

Posted: 04/10/2006 at 6:15am | IP Logged Quote Lori St.Clair

Amen Denise!!
Amen Darlene!!
Amen Michael.... Somebody say Amen!!!!
*smile*
Cheers....just me....

Edited by Lori St.Clair on 04/10/2006 at 6:21am

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/10/2006 at 6:37am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

This kind of thing is why God has us doing what we do.
Ron

In a message dated 4/8/2006 1:35:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ronmcgatlin@earthlink.net writes:
Amen! And thank you Father, we pledge all we are and all we have to you without reservation we choose to walk in Your Spirit and love You with all the passion you have put within us. Keep us Father, from our own carnality. Cleanse us Father, from our dark ways. Purify us with the blood of Your Son our Lord Jesus. Burn us clean with the fire of Your love. Fill us again with the liquid fire of your love. Consume us into Yourself. Make us one with You. Amen!
AMEN!  Dearest Ron...I had to answer with an AMEN!  My spirit is soaring for I KNOW this teaching is truth from the very heart of our LOVING FATHER!! 

Oh I have had so many years of pain and defeat. Of believing in something I thought was of God and finding out it wasn't at all.  Finally over a year ago I just could not attend church any more! I had been to a Vineyard Church then went to World Harvest here in Columbus, Ohio and it all just came crashing in on me.  I hated religion, I hated the programs, I hated watching the ones with their name tags on acting important. ( I had been a name tag girl..hehehe...doing, doing, doing)  I fell hook, line and sinker for the prosperity message (my husband as well) and built a home I couldn't afford...gave huge offerings to ministers who said if I did I would prosper...I kept getting more in debt.  My husbands work has dried up...hardly any work anymore. (he is a flooring subcontractor)  He is home again today with nothing.  I borrow on credit cards to make the house payment.  Today it will be listed on the MLS for the second time in five years. 

My husband also has preferred prostitutes to me...I homeschool my kids...it has been a very very hard 17 years.

BUT!  I HAVE HOPE! I HAVE GOD WITH ME!  I am holding on!  I have a clearer view.  My Lord and King has performed major surgery on me...and in all my discouragement I have kept coming to Him and He ALWAYS restores my joy!  I will not quit believing that He will restore all things and I will walk away from this horrible mess completely restored and whole one day...and I do believe it will be very soon! 

Thank you for your years of devotion to the Lord and sharing with the Body your great wisdom and revelation. IT ALWAYS brings joy to my soul.

In Him, my Beloved Lord Jesus,
B.E.
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/10/2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

`BUT!  I HAVE HOPE! I HAVE GOD WITH ME!  I am holding on!  I have a clearer view.  My Lord and King has performed major surgery on me...and in all my discouragement I have kept coming to Him and He ALWAYS restores my joy!  I will not quit believing that He will restore all things and I will walk away from this horrible mess completely restored and whole one day...and I do believe it will be very soon! 

Thank you for your years of devotion to the Lord and sharing with the Body your great wisdom and revelation. IT ALWAYS brings joy to my soul.'

In Him, my Beloved Lord Jesus,
B.E.

Amen, Thank You Father! Thank You Father for B.E. and her eyes being fixed on You.Thank You for never leaving nor forsaking but taking us to the place of healing and restoration, found in Your Loving arms. Thank You for Your embrace and setting us Freeeeee in Your Love! Hallelujah
singing..How great is our God, How great is our God, sing with me, How great, How great is our God!!

Blessed be the name of the Lord!
                         Love in Christ, Kathy

Byron Putnam

Posted: 10/24/2006 at 6:40am | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

Hear the sound!

The Standard-bearer

Under the blood, We are established in love.

Look for the red badge.

Courage is in the fire.

The army moves.

Faith is not fantasy.

This is the Prince of Peace.

Praise with the dawn.

His servants sing to the Redeemer who lives.

Hallelujah!

Love of money is not the only root.

Apathy and indifference will not feed the souls on distant shores.

Fear the Lord.

Aggression is not possession.

Humility gives great ability.

Anger is the sign of danger.

Selfishness is bad for spiritual health.

Sorrow for sin has kissed the Savior's feet.

This is the sign of great love.

Standard-bearers are running in front.

They are not alone on the field of battle.

The slain sing the victory song of grace.

Death, where is your sting.

Edited by Byron Putnam on 10/24/2006 at 7:12am

Tonita Patterso

Posted: 10/24/2006 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Tonita Patterso

I have not read everyon response to ths yet and I assure you I will because God's Word is so filling...This is such a powerful word...I know that God is about to allow the tables to turn once again

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version