Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: A Major Correction is Coming to the Church Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Russ Painter

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/05/2007 at 8:20pm | IP Logged Quote Russ Painter

This vision was given to Bill Rimondi (one of our FireSong team members) in early June, 2007:

I was being led around by a man in ordinary clothes, working clothes, the kind you might expect an auto mechanic to be wearing. He led me into a large warehouse which was sectioned off into a number of sections which would accommodate a vehicle, to be parked in to be worked on by a mechanic. Many of the sections had vehicles in them (they were all orange colored school buses) in some state of repair and being fixed. Each section was named with the same title, “Estes,” and each section also had a number after that name. There was one section which was obviously empty, and it was number 8. The fellow leading me around pointed to that empty location, and as he did the name and number seemed to stand out.

The fellow who had been showing me the repair shop then took me to a very high mountain (we just appeared there), and as he looked out his appearance began to change. The clothes he was wearing turned into a white robe and I felt as if I knew him. I believe he was Jesus. As he looked out into the valley I got the strong urge to look in the same direction. I looked into the valley and saw that there were thousands of the orange buses as far as the eye could see, parked close to one another, only inches apart, filling the valley below.

All of a sudden there was an explosion (though there was no sound) and a white cloud appeared. As the cloud filled the valley all the buses were destroyed. The man I was with turned his face toward me and there was a tear rolling down his cheek. I sensed he was sad, but at the same time he exuded a confidence which did not allow me to be filled with despair, but rather hope. Then the vision ended.

Interpretation:

Symbolic visions like this are similar to parables, and need to be interpreted as you would a dream. In this vision, the repair shop represents the work that the Holy Spirit does to bring correction and discipline to the body Christ (Heb. 12:7-11; Rev. 3:19)

The school buses represent churches or ministries, and their teaching/discipleship of God's people.

The number 8 represents the following: Circumcision of the flesh; liberty; salvation; new beginning; resurrection life; death to self. (Gen. 17: 12; 1 Peter 3: 20-21; 2 Chron. 29: 17; 2 Peter 1: 14) Tehillah Ministries

In the vision, section #8 was empty. This would indicate that the Holy Spirit is not being allowed to bring correction to the teaching and discipleship practices of churches. These are churches which do not include or emphasize the subjects noted above that are represented by #8.

The name “Estes,” which was seen above each section, is an Anglo-Saxon nickname that comes from “Iustes,” which means “fruitful person.” The Latin form Eustachius was originally derived from a Greek word which means fruitful. House of Names

Jesus was very clear about the importance of fruitfulness when He said, “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit.” (John 15:1-2)

The “repair shop” is where this vital pruning takes place, yet sadly it seems that many churches are not cooperating and submitting to this pruning. Every program and emphasis which is of human origin, or is now sustained only by human strength, is presently scheduled to “come under the Father's knife” and be pruned away in this season.

In the second part of the vision we are given a sobering warning of what will happen to the churches and ministries which will not submit to this correction of the Holy Spirit: they will cease to exist.

I believe it is very significant that there were no people visible in this part of the vision, just vehicles. This indicates that the Lord is not judging us His children here...just the religious structures which are no longer serving His purposes, and which refuse to be transformed by Him.

Jesus is so committed to having a Bride that is without “spot or wrinkle” (Ephesians 5:25-27), that He will permanently remove every structure and organization which is hindering that goal.

Every leader needs to bring their church or ministry before the Lord today, and allow the Holy Spirit to reveal whether they need to schedule some time in repair bay #8. We may think our teaching is “balanced,” but that opinion is not sufficient, as Paul wrote, “For I am conscious of nothing against myself, yet I am not by this acquitted; but the one who examines me is the Lord.” (1 Cor. 4:4)

Every believer needs to do the same, knowing that each of us is accountable before the Lord for our submission to His discipline. Only you and I know whether we have truly placed our lives on the altar as a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God. (Romans 12:1)

Jesus paid dearly to have the most beautiful bride in the universe...and in the end He will have her.

- Russ Painter

View Russ Painter's Profile Search for other posts by Russ Painter Visit Russ Painter's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/05/2007 at 9:34pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Yes Brother Russ most assuredly, HE will have the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE...indeed HE will! Like the song says, "Amazing Love, how can it be, that my KING would die for me"?  Welcome to OH "banqueting table", your 'dish' here is most (((accountable)))...thank you for sharin' with this one in bay #8...         & nbsp; Love you ALL-prayin'

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version