Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: THE NATURE OF KINGDOM AUTHORITY Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Kriston Couchey

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/09/2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

THE NATURE OF KINGDOM AUTHORITY
Kriston Couchey

THE PLACE OF GOD'S REIGN ON EARTH
And when he was asked of the Pharisees when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God does not come with observation;  neither shall they say, Behold it here! or, Behold it there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
God has chosen one avenue of expressing Himself and His kingdom authority on the earth, and it is through the agent of mankind. We must understand clearly that the kingdom is not something that is separate from the work of God in and through men. The kingdom is expressed upon the earth through the faith, love, and obedience of men and women who have made heavenly Father the king of their hearts. Kingdom authority is established as the sons of God the Father are established in their proper places of influence and authority on the earth.

PLACES OF AUTHORITY IN THE HEAVENLIES
“In my Father’s house are many dwelling (ABIDING) places; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and take you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also...”~Jesus~
In this scripture, Jesus was not referring to a place we go when we die or get raptured. He was speaking to the disciples about the realm of the spirit IN Him in which each one has a place and a kingdom function. That place within His body is in reality a place of Divine Authority in the heavenlies. Our abiding place in Him is our inheritance as sons in His kingdom. We are the manifestation of His kingdom authority on earth; as we execute God's directives and instructions in the places of authority we have been given. God's purpose is that His kingdom be manifest on earth as it is in heaven as we exert kingdom authority in our "places". True kingdom authority is founded in the heavenly places where we are seated with Christ. From that place we have grace by the anointing of God to bring into order the places of authority on earth we have been entrusted with. The anointing teaches you to abide in the place IN HIM where you are anointed to walk in a sphere of kingdom authority.

THE ANOINTING TEACHES US
David was anointed to be in the "place" of king, and in that anointing he received the essence (the nature and authority) of God to rule the nation of Israel. His anointing to be the king was a stewardship that David did not just take for himself, he grew into as He learned to trust, love, and obey his God through life's trials. The anointing of God can come on us with authority for a task, but it must find a place IN us and teach us to find our place IN Him before we can walk fully in kingdom authority Father intends for us to walk in. Saul is a perfect example of having the anointing of a prophet come upon him, but he was not a willing vessel for the anointing to remain and abide. David on the other hand was a man after God's heart. Meaning; He allowed the anointing to teach him to be a vessel where the anointing of God could abide. David's prolific prophetic psalms are a testimony to the heart and struggles of a man whose heart was being molded after the heart of his God.

AUTHORITY FROM THE ANOINTING
The anointing of Holy Spirit gives authority. The anointing is the essence or reality of Christ in you that enables you to express His Nature and Divine Authority on the earth. Jesus said: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because He has anointed me to... Preach... heal... set captives free, etc." It was the anointing by the Spirit that enabled Jesus to exercise kingdom authority. The kingdom of God will not manifest if you have not received from God the anointing to do what you do. Many labor in "places" and in dead systems God has not called them to function in, and there is no real authority that brings righteousness, joy, and peace into the places they are trying to function.  We must understand clearly what we have been anointed to be and do, and ONLY be and do what we are anointed to be and do.  Trying to function in anything we are not anointed to function in is being disobedient or obeying the wrong voice, and has no value in the kingdom of God.

WALKING IN TRUE AUTHORITY
Recognizing your place of authority in the kingdom is critical in this hour. Men and women are frustrated, defeated, and dry because they have not been taught to find their identity and place in the body of Christ. For many this is due to a false system of religion that teaches men and women that their function in the kingdom is little more then a pew warmer and cheerleader for hierarchal church leadership. Nothing is further from the truth. True kingdom leadership has the MANDATE to help you understand and walk in the place of kingdom authority prepared for you in Christ Jesus. If you consider yourself a fivefold or ascension gift person, this is your mandate: To equip people to be brought into the fullness of the Divine nature and Divine authority of Christ. The day of making personal kingdom servants out of God's people is over. God is using True leadership to bring people into THEIR inheritance and place of Kingdom authority. If you are in a situation where you don't know what your place in Christ is; seek the Lord to find that place, and ask Him to connect you with those given the grace to help you come into your place.

In Him
Kriston Couchey

http://my.opera.com/Boanerges/blog/

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Sharlotte Mgazi

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/10/2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged Quote Sharlotte Mgazi

Wow !
View Sharlotte Mgazi's Profile Search for other posts by Sharlotte Mgazi

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic