Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: October 24 “This Mature Walk (With Video)” Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Chris Williams

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/23/2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged Quote Chris Williams

forest 287260 1920

My Blessings are upon My people always. But now, because I have changed their heart into My own, My flow toward Mine has been increased in this day, saith the Lord God Amen. A new heart is promised to each and every Child of God within Christ (see Ezek. 11:19-20).

My new heart within you is what qualifies you and My ministry through you, and causes you to be remembered in heaven. Each Child, through My heart within them, has the opportunity to receive the goodness of God. Even during abuse and persecution, My Children have received My heart within themselves.

My heart drips in the blood and the love of Christ. Through My Holy Spirit within them, each one receives the ability to repent and receive the heart and mind of Christ (see Acts 2:38-39; 1 Cor. 2:16; Ezek. 36:26-27). Though you may move away from this mind, you will return to Christ’s mind and heart through sincere repentance.

This mature walk is very difficult for Mine, but I do not intend for you to walk it alone. Rely on My voice and My Will, and I will bring you into submission and obedience to My Holy Spirit. Always walk in this manner, and within the nature of God. Through My love within you, open My floodgates of power and cause the greatness of God to be seen on earth again. With your mouth, mind, and heart begin to be a builder.

Throw away the old fallen nature that once reigned within you. This day, be raised up as you come into that which will not fall — Christ's one Body. Be filled with My love as you stand in worship with your sisters and brothers, Amen Amen and again Amen. Christ who is King, and is now Ruler over this power hidden within My Love, Amen, and again Amen.

This love letter is from our daily devotional (October 23)
"Christ's Prophetic Love Letters To His Children"

The love letter and Video are under the same title and date as above.  You can watch the video at: 
HearGodSpeak2You

Edited by Chris Williams on 10/23/2015 at 9:33am
View Chris Williams's Profile Search for other posts by Chris Williams Visit Chris Williams's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version