Dead

Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
OpenHeaven.com Forum : KINGDOM/APOSTOLIC Transformation & Reformation ARTICLES & Discussion
Subject Topic: Tabernacles – The Time of the Manifest Sons - Clay Sikes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/30/2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Tabernacles ­- The Time of the Manifest Sons

By Clay Sikes

As most know, I don’t write lengthy post to this list; however, the combined word of four writers is the essence of this word, hence the length. I realize not all will read this, as some are not ‘called’ to read or understand it, and I am totally OK with that. But for those who are called to drink of this water, there is rich blessing, specific direction, revelation, and impartation contained herein. A onetime reading will not suffice, as this word must be meditated in depth to fulfill, as it fills full. The first writing is an excerpt from Arthur Burt’s book, ‘And There Shall Be No Ebb.’ The second is an invitational word I posted several weeks ago. The third is a prophetic word by Susan O’Marra; and the fourth is the ‘breakthrough’ punch from Duane Stewart.

These four words, when read in combination, will explain the time (Tabernacles – a move of God without ebb), and its relationship to WHAT “the whole creation is groaning for,” manifesting sons of God. Pray over this and study it carefully. Test it in the depths of your being, as there is much spiritual truth contained here. Ask the Lord to make you aware that first and foremost YOU ARE A SPIRIT BEING, who God knew before He even made the earth, who He predestined and assigned to earth for a specific purpose. You may be a little older than you think you are. When you wrap your arms around the fact that you are a foreigner here on earth, that your home is, and always has been heaven, then you begin to get the picture that your current existence on earth, in human form, is NOT who you really are! God is breaking us out of being bound to this world and its systems (the traditions of men), and bringing us into an awareness of who we really are, where we came from, and most importantly, why we are here (TO GLORIFY GOD).

If we choose to stay bound to our humanity – physical body and soul (mind, will, and emotions), we will never recognize the Spirit life purpose God ordained for us before He made planet earth.

I pray that the eyes of your understanding be flooded with the light of the knowledge of His perfect will for you.

In His Hand,

Clay

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

The Third Third

"Excerpt From Auther Burt's Book - No Ebb"

“On the third day He will raise us up...”Every move of God has finished with an ebb, a denomination. Men like A. A. Allen, Oral Roberts, whoever, they’ve all fulfi lled the word of God: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” That’s the ultimate, the glory of God. We all “fall short of the glory of God.” And to this day, the Church is in two-thirds. The Church is in Pentecost, meeting man’s need instead of moving into Tabernacles and meeting God’s glory. God is governed by one thing, His glory. Pentecost brought us to two-thirds. But we’re entering into the fullness of times.

One, Two, Three. Passover, Pentecost, Tabernacles. The underlying principle is Tabernacles, the third third. God will fulfill and fill full in Tabernacles. Tabernacles is for the glory of God. If God has dictated three, then two will never do the job. Pentecost introduced it but did not have the power to produce it. Only the third third can do it. Very few know what we are talking about when we’re talking about the third third. It’s joy, fullness of joy! Tabernacles... Fullness! What is the third third? I don’t know anything higher than the love of God. Break it down to simple everyday loving. Would I walk in love? It’s new wine, it’s joy. It produces fruit. The little bud, the bloom, the blossom — then comes the fruit! But even after the fruit is developing, unless it comes to fullness, you’ve got nothing.

One, two, three. We’ve entered into that season, the third third, the third day. Most people never get beyond souls. “Oh if I could only get this soul saved!” But the ultimate is that God requires His glory and if souls are not operating to the glory of God, they better not operate at all. That’s the goal! His glory..."

No Ebb - Arthur Burt

------------------------------------------------------------ ---

The Spirit and the Bride say "Come!"

By Clay Sikes

God has created (for us) a time of oneness; a time of return - Him to us, us to Him. He has sent the angel of His Presence to awaken us - Revelation 22:16. He is reconciling us 'back' unto Himself. He wants us to come up higher, and as we do, He comes down and dwells with us - communion with our God, the creator of heaven and earth. The City of Lights is coming down, the New Jerusalem, The Kingdom, Tabernacles. God is bringing us 'back' into the Garden, as the flaming sword grants entry to any who hold no idols, whose heart is clean and pure before the Father.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the City. Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood." Revelation 22:14,15. This is the time to put away idols, to put oil in our lamps, and like the prodigal, run into the arms of our loving Father.

What is the call the watchman now hear from heaven? This is the call; hear it and hear it well!

"The Spirit and the bride say Come! And let him who hears say Come! Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free water of life...He who testifies to these things says, Yes, I am coming soon. Amen, Come Lord Jesus. The grace of The Lord Jesus be with God's people. Amen" - Revelation 22: 17-21.

"I will be your God and you shall be my people."

Within this return there is more than a union; a reunion - God with us, us with Him; one mind, one accord. The Head and the Body flowing and functioning as one (on earth).

Clay Sikes

--- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

You Have Only Begun To See The Beginning

By Susan O'Marra

You have only begun to see the beginning of My Hand. I told you that My Hand has begun to extend towards you this year, and towards the earth, and towards My Children. I am here for a Great Healing Birth! Can you hear the sound of My Breakers as they crash on your shore? Can you hear the sound of My Breakers as they crash on your door? Can you hear the sound of My Breakers as they hit your enemies forever more? I am here to break out against all that opposes Me!

I am here to heal you entirely, body, soul, and spirit. I am here to heal all that want to be healed. I am here to deliver all that want to be free. I am here to save all that want to know Me. I am here to reveal who I am in the earth! You are My Hands in the land. You are My Healing Hands. You are My Delivering Hands. You are My Saving Hands. You are My Revealing Hands, and through you, I will be seen and known, as you listen to My voice, as I tell you what to, as you stretch out your hands, I shall do it! Have I not been showing you all this way?

But Children, you are in a New Day, and I am here to manifest My Holiness in the earth, and in the church! For the church shall conform to My Image. She shall be turned into My Likeness. She shall have My Heart, and that is a Heart of Redemption! For I am here to redeem all that is Mine! You have only begun to see the beginnings of My Whirlwinds in this land! You have only begun to see My Breakers, but listen, can you hear the sound of the marching in the trees?

I tell you, My angelic armies are here, and they are ready to move, but they only move at your word! They only move as you decree My Scriptures! As you decree faith in Me! As you decree, they move for Me! I am ready to move, and I am going to open your eyes, as they have never been opened before! You are going to begin to see Heaven and earth working together, and you are going to see what I am doing, and you are going to move with Me, and I am going to set them free!

This is only the beginning of My Wave, but you must move in My Wave, for I am here to heal, and deliver, and save!

Psalms 42:7 deep calls to deep at the thunder of Your waterspouts; all Your breakers and Your rolling waves have gone over me.

Susan O'Marra

February 4th, 2014

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------

Is Now the Time?

By Duane Stewart

God, for some time now, has been preparing for Himself a people, called the remnant. These chosen ones are the called ones for such a time as we are seeing creation in during this present season. These one's who have been prepared for this day are the called and chosen one's who are being raised up in this hour to establish God's kingdom on the earth. In the establishing of His kingdom, God, through these prepared ones, shall bring to naught all that has gone before that manifested not the glory of God. Who is this remnant? What makes them different? Where do they come from? It is God, according to His eternal purposes that supplies justification for these ones called for such a task, even before they were able to see the light of day in this natural life. God had purposely, to those receiving Him, set them aside to achieve such as He purposed before the foundation of this world. As we began to re ad in Jeremiah, we can begin to see that God was actively moving to establish His will and purpose. God called Jeremiah, a beginning that would continue until today. As God trained Him and sent Him out by His Spirit to speak His word faithfully, God likewise accomplishes in a people of today.

From Jeremiah, we can begin to see that God wills, sets within, and establishes a person His purpose to fulfill. He set within that heart a calling, fulfilled as the vessels learn to yield themselves to God in total submission. In Christ, these become the visible manifestation of that which God purposed before their foundation or birthing. Jeremiah 1:4-10, "Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou comest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord God! Behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand, and to uched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant".

A divine mantle, given from God at creation to establish the kingdom of God in the earth, becomes a divine people that shall fulfill God's will and purpose. These became God’s chosen, set aside to become what was written or placed in their hearts, by God, as they came forth from their mother’s womb. This call, this divine purpose, established beforehand, will eventually come forth, somewhere in their earth walk, young or old, to become that for which God purposed. Through God's processing path, that which God wrote shall come forth from the heart as their nature flows with God's foreknowledge purpose. In this, we learn to wait upon Him and listen. We hear from Him in trust as He speaks His words of direction to us in the fulfilling of His will. What a relationship, deep calling unto deep, a nature tuned into and becoming a part of God's nature, walking and manifesting in that which He is.

Paul likewise affirms this truth, that a nature turned to love God, shall fulfill that preordained purpose. In standing in agreement with the Holy Spirit, a people do come forth in that glorified state in which God purposed. Rom. 8:28-30 declares, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called: and whom He called, them He also justified: and whom He justified, them He also glorified". In verse 28 above, the word "purpose" is from the Greek word "prothesis" with a meaning, from "pro" which means "before", and "thesis" which means "a place, thus a setting forth ". The word suggests a deliberate plan, a proposition, an advance plan, an intention, and a design. In Genesis, God reveals His intended purpose as He declares from His heart in speaking forth His desire for a man. Thus, the spirit man, male and female, came forth from God's deliberate plan, a spirit man from God's own Spirit.

Gen. 1:26-27, "And God said, Let Us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them". For this spirit being, male and female, God begins to form a tabernacle, a dwelling place for His spirit man to dwell. Thus, from the dust of the ground a visible flesh man comes into being. And into this dust of the earth body, God breaths the spirit man, wherein he becomes a visible expression with a soul, a flesh man with a mind, a will, emotions and desires, thus a remembering that God had placed within this man a part of His own nature. Within each called vessel, God has written within them a desire to fulfill God's pre-ordained plan. A desire that would surface as God in due season would again draw forth that vessel for His purpose, according to His time. Gen. 2:7, "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul".

Nevertheless, God's people of today, the visible church, is very much like the children of Israel. Their periods of serving God faithfully were short lived, as following generations would turn their backs upon God to follow idols of man. From time to time God would call forth ministries, the judges and the prophets, to bring forth judgment, for the purpose of reconciliation and restoration. Such was the case in the time of Joel, a prophet. Joel prophesied at a time of great devastation to the entire land. An enormous plaque of locusts had stripped the countryside of all vegetation, destroyed the pastures of both the sheep and cattle, and even removed the bark from the fig trees. In a short time what was once a beautiful, lush land had become a place of desolation and destruction. All crops were lost and the seed crops for the next planting destroyed, thus judgment had come. Joel 1:4, "That which the palmerworm hath left hath the locust eaten; and that which the locust hath left hath the cankerworm eaten; and that which the cankerworm hath left hath the caterpillar eaten". Herein are the four different stages of the locust. Palmerworm = the gnawer. Locust = the swarmer. Cankerworm = the devourer and the Caterpillar = the consumer. Thus, the four stages the enemy of God uses to destroy the spiritual life in the church, to replace it with a carnal religious system, a system which has no life giving qualities within it. Meanwhile the world looks upon this visible religious system as the church. The world also sees it as a church without power and authority, a system of religious doctrines and traditions, forms and rituals without any quality of spiritual life.

However, remember, God has a people, a remnant, purposed in God before the foundation of this world. For the most part this remnant of people, hidden away from the eyes of the world and separated unto God for such a time as today’s world. A call comes forth, an awakening takes place and a memory is renewed. The anointing of the Lord is released that shall stand this remnant upon their feet. Isa. 52:1-2, "Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city; for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean. Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down O Jerusalem; loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion". This anointing shall cause a purifying, a cleansing that releases the true anointing and life of Christ within the vessel. Removing all mixture, which are the results of the uncircumcised and unclean that dwells in the midst of the church. Nevertheless, the time has come. An awakening call is going forth, a time to become that for which this remnant has been purposed, that which was set in and purposed for a people before the foundation of the world.

Read Ezekiel 37:1-14 where we see the process of God's purposed time of restoration. Because humanity has made a covenant with death while living under the curse, it becomes most necessary for a restoration of this same people. The house of Israel, which we as the body of Christ are spiritually, has known this process of restoration through the seasons of God. God has elected each season for bringing forth the divine restoring sit aside for that day. With each day, bringing forth according to God's predetermined purpose; we now see the appearance of a man, a many member man likened unto that man formed in Gen. 2:7. However, having no life in him until God breathed forth His spirit, the spirit of life within him, thus the coming forth of a prophetic ministry with a prophetic word of life and now to speak forth the Christ life from within them. This man shall live. He shall come forth in the power o f Christ resurrection to manifest the invisibleness of God into the visible. As the 14th verse declares, "And shall put My spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it; saith the Lord".

Placed within your own land speaks to us of that place in God that was and is God's original intent, placed within the realm of the garden, a dimension of God Life to walk with God in the spirit of the day, to be fruitful, to multiply, to replenish and subdue the earth, while having dominion over it. In verse 9 of Ezekiel 37 God reveals the four winds that come forth so that this man might live. “Also He said to me, prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, thus says the Lord God: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live”. These four winds speak to us of the Spirit of God bringing change to the four parts of the soul of man. The soul makes up man's will, mind, emotions and desires. However, here is a soul, changed from the influences of a fallen nature and the carnal world around him to receive the mind, the will, the emotions and desires of God only. Thus, this is the fulfilling of God's covenant with this man. Heb. 10:16, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them”. The nature of God, with it being manifested through man, could this not be that people in whom God knew before their birthing, before being formed in the belly, before coming forth from the womb, a people hidden away until such a time as this. Therefore, now a called people, being justified and likewise being glorified, we have a remnant of people coming forth from Mt. Zion to reclaim all of God's creation. The establishing of new heavens and a new earth because the first man is passing away. The man clothed in linen with a writer's inkhorn by his side is now going forth. A mark, a seal placed upon their foreheads and a coming forth of a people without spot or wrinkle. Therefore, let it be O L ord according to your word

Duane Stewart
Date: February 24, 2014

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 08/30/2015 at 3:50pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version