Aug 30, 2006

To: "Kathie Walters"
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:44 AM
Dear Kathie,

I am writing to give you a testimony update regarding the young Liberian woman who was frozen in a trance for a couple of hours when you ministered at Light of Christ Anglican Church. She is a cousin of one of my parishioners.

According to our parishioner (her cousin and a member of our praise team), your daughter received a word from the Lord for this young lady in which the Lord told her that her younger sister was with Him. Unknown to your daughter, the young woman's sister had died at the age of about six months. The power of the Lord fell on her and she was frozen in a trance. She was taken into the Spirit and saw her young sister in the arms of her grandmother - both i n the presence of the Lord.

Other things were shown to her that she could not retain when the vision ended. You will probably recall that she suddenly fell to her knees. At that moment, angels came to her and pushed her down to her knees before the Lord. Shortly after that, she was able to move a bit towards the front door of the church. You saw her when she froze again only a step from the door. She remained in that state for around 30-40 minutes - after which she was able to slowly walk out and get into the car.

The power of God remained on her so strongly that she rode home slumped over in her seat. When she arrived home with her mother, she was still in the Spirit and went to her bedroom. Her family saw her get into the bed in such slow motion that she seemed assisted and lifted by unsee n angelic hands.

The Lord's glory has continued to fall. This young lady's cousin, Joyce, that I mentioned above went home covered with golden glory dust from your time of ministry. Experiencing this visible manifestation of the glory of God was so wonderful that she didn't wash her face when she went home. The gold was still on her the next morning and she took a great picture of the gold on her forehead using her cell phone. We are working on getting a copy we can send you. Later, Joyce was at a nearby mall and heard the Lord direct her to buy a meal for man who looked hungry. She approached him and discovered he was hungry and homeless. After buying him a meal at one of the mall restaurants, she delivered a prophetic word to him about the great love the Father has for him. When she left for her car, Joyce discovered that glory dust was sprinkled over her hands. She knew she had had no contact with any product or item that could have left these beautiful, shining particles on her hands. The Lord then spoke to her and said he would continue to bless her with this manifestation as she obeyed Him.

Your ministry with us was a great blessing and we all hope the Lord will allow us the privilege of sharing in your ministry again. The words of knowledge and prophetic words really spoke to my life and others to whom you ministered.

Insert from Kathie: "At the same meeting an angel kept pushing little Judah off his seat, so that he would go an pray for people. When he landed on the floor for the 5th time, he went and prayed the "fire" on people, all those poeple fell out in the Spirit. Judah is 6"
Blessings,

Charles Osborne, pastor
Light of Christ Anglican Church
Marietta, GA