Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/28/2007 at 7:56pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

His Love Call To His Bride

By Ron McGatlin

The reality of being spiritually in love with Jesus is the force that will change the world.

Once we understand that our natural affections and romantic feelings are a replica of the spiritual for making us aware of our relationship with God, the door is opened to the most fulfilling life with God possible in this world. How could we ever understand the love and longing of God and our passionate need for Him if God had not given us natural affection as a picture?

Re: (Genesis 2:18-25)

Adam was created and communed with God before having a wife.
Jesus was with the Father from the beginning and also had no wife.

God formed a wife for Adam from Adam's body.
God is forming a wife for Christ Jesus from His Body.

God instructed man to leave his original state and be joined to and cleave to his wife.
Christ Jesus left His original state in heaven to be joined to and cleave to His Bride/Wife.

The man and his wife are to be open, transparent, and intimate with one another.
Christ Jesus and His Bride/Wife are to be open, transparent, and intimate with one another.

The man and his wife are to become one flesh (one with one another).
Christ Jesus and His Bride/Wife are to become one.

Re: (Ephesians 5:22-33)

The husband is to deeply and tenderly love his wife.
Jesus loves the church (Bride/Wife) and gave himself for her.

The wife is to be subject, submit, and adapt to her husband.
The Bride/Wife of Christ is to be subject to, submit to, and adapt to Christ Jesus.

The husband is the head of the wife.
Christ Jesus is the head of the church (Bride/Wife).

Adam, made in the image and likeness of God, had no mate. Among all creation there was not found a suitable mate to receive the natural love within Adam. So it was with God. Man was created to become the spiritual mate to Spirit God. Human beings are the only beings in all creation formed in the image and likeness of God and suitable to be the object of His passionate love. The spiritual Bride is being formed from the Body of Christ just as Adam’’s mate was built up from his body. The longing of God for His mate is like the longing in mankind--His replicated image and likeness.

Experiencing passionate love and oneness with God

Probably the most frequent question that I am asked is in regard to how a person can move into the real passionate fire of the love of God and experience deep love and life-changing oneness with God? Pay close attention, that question is about to be answered.

There are natural hormones released within people that draw them into natural romance. Looking at the person of our affection and especially gazing into the eyes of one another releases a flow of hormones. As it is in the natural, so it is in the spiritual.

There are spiritual hormones released within our spirits that draw us to Jesus in passionate love. As it is in a natural romance, the presence of Jesus in the Spirit causes a release of spiritual hunger (hormones) that draws us to Him. His spiritual delicate, soft, sweet smile and the loving, longing look in His spiritual eyes cause an explosion of love within us. His love call is irresistible if we continue to look into His spiritual eyes.

The only way His call will be resisted is by turning our face away from Him and looking elsewhere. The love of the spirit of the world also has a powerful draw. If we look to the spirit of the world, we will be drawn with strong affection toward the things of the world and will move toward them and not toward God.

We must experience what it means to keep your eyes upon Jesus, look full into His wonderful face and fall in love with Him alone. Stop! This cannot become a trite religious slogan but a deep and real personal reality. Most who fail to fall in love with Him are already in love with another. They have another lover. Their spiritual hormones within are being stimulated, which creates a strong drawing to another spirit. Many things or spirits may be involved. However, they all relate to the spirit of the world or the spirit of religion. Many may seem noble and good or greatly pleasurable and temporarily rewarding. However, turning our face toward any of them will stop us from gazing into the spiritual face of Jesus and falling in love with Him.

The natural affections between a man and a woman in love are strong and life changing. If the man and the woman are good, righteous people, then the life changes will be good for both. However, if either or both are infested with evil in their hearts the life changes may be bad. If we are in love with the spirits of the world or religion, our lives will not be holy and righteous. Many have had bad experiences falling in love both in the natural and in the spiritual. Some have whole-heartedly looked into the face and fallen in love with religious stuff or worldly stuff that in the end left them with much pain. The spiritual hunger in them was released toward the wrong lover.

Due to past experiences, many people approach a natural or spiritual romantic relationship with great caution and fear. Some people react with caution and fear when the presence of God draws them toward Himself. Meeting His spiritual longing gaze and looking upon his soft, faint smile stirs their spiritual hormones and fear causes them to quickly turn away. Usually they turn toward something seemingly safer such as spiritual wilderness isolation. Some will turn toward an old familiar lover from the spirits of religion or the world.

Replacements for Jesus

Jesus, by the Holy Spirit, is the only head of the Body and the only Husband of His chosen Bride. The gathered called out people of God (the ekklesia) are His family. Due to the lack of the presence of Christ by the Holy Spirit, the religious church developed a system of governance apart from the true head and attempted to represent the head, Christ Jesus, to the people.

Among the many problems generated by this departure from the ekklesia system is that in many ways the leaders became replacements for Jesus. This has often led to the affection designed for Jesus becoming focused on them. The spiritual hormones were stirred and a romance developed with pastors and leaders with the affection that was intended for Jesus. Obviously anyone in that situation cannot fall in love with Jesus. They have another lover and Jesus will not push Himself on anyone. His love will draw us. However, the decision to turn toward only Him and away from others is one that we must make.

How people are hurt in church

The spiritual affection within us for Jesus causes us to be so in love that we give our all to Him. In the case of the replacements for Jesus, because of that affection people will give their all including their money, time, and loyalty. This really becomes complicated because the leaders and the system are not Jesus and do not posses His flawless character. No man or system is designed to do what only Jesus can do. They become tempted by the deep affection of people and may take for themselves from the people. The people can easily confuse the spiritual passion burning within them for natural affection and many immoral relationships develop to the painful detriment of all involved.

How people are healed in Jesus

Pain always works to make us bitter or better, depending on how we respond to it. If we respond in resentment and fear, pain will become bitterness and poison our life and harm others. If, however, we turn our faces toward the drawing love of Jesus and experience the true love of God flowing into our being, we can forgive everyone and everything that has previously harmed us and instantly our pain becomes an increased flow of passionate love. We have more love and more desire for Jesus because of the pain we have suffered and forgiven.

The world will be changed, not by armies and not by religion, but by the pure holy passionate love of Jesus flowing into His people and out to the dry thirsty people of the world. There is no other way. The passionate love of God that draws us into deep spiritual passionate love with Him and consumes our hearts and lives completely will conquer the world.

Rom 5:5: Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

Rom 8:39: nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Keep on pursuing Him.
His love will never fail.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Moderator on 10/30/2010 at 8:44am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Theresa

Posted: 04/28/2007 at 8:29pm | IP Logged Quote Theresa

Thanks Ron.  From what I have read I am not crazy in my desires and pursuit of Him.  And I know that the angels even wonder about Him.  As they said in Ps 8.  What is man that Thou art mindful of him.  Sort of remind me of someone in love and you say to them,  What do you see in her.  Either way.  I thank God for His love that He put in our heart,  the passion, the desire for Him and every thing about Him. I cannot explain it but it is so deep.  Thanks for this subject  The first commandment in which all the other commandments came forth from doesn't seem very lightly.  What a life this Grace. Purpose, Plan Destiny.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 8:32am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

When I look into Your holiness
When I gaze into Your loveliness
When all things that surround
Become shadows in the light of You
I worship You, I worship You
The reason I live is to worship You
The reason I live, is to worship You
When I've found the joy of reaching Your heart
When my will becomes enthroned in Your love
When all things that surround
Become shadows in the light of You

The reason I live is to worship You
The reason I live, is to worship You

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
susanvercelli

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Thank You Ron for ministering to us In the Lord! I just hafta testify for a minute, The Lord"s Love Call! Oh my Goodness! All week! I"ve been hearing and recieveing this from the Lord! For day"s now! And feeling and experiencing His divine pressance saturate me! And everytime I experience this I Am overwhelmed, like words just cant explain! There"s just so much I wanna say or testify about this Love but I cant! I dont wanna talk too much I just wanna enjoy and absorb all this from the Lord! (still gettin filled) but I do want to say, Is this is my hearts desire! Out of all the things I prayed and asked God for I alway"s said, Lord I want you! I wanna know your Love! And its funny cause He spoke a word to me one day and said, Susan...You will know my Love! (he gave me a promise!) and I realized at that moment that I have had some experience, or glimpses, some revelation yet not enough! I still dont fully know or understand His Love? But He said I will! I"ve held onto this promise for a long time Ron, I remember for years, stuck in an abusive cycle, abusive relationships, I mean everyday for a long time being surrounded by hatefull people, who cursed at me and spoke angry words at me told me I was not good enough and not loved! There was no evidence anywhere in the natural that I could find for me to see the Love of God! Yet I still believed! I sat in my prison, and I dreamed! I dreamed about the Love of God! (How God speaks to me, How God will treat me) and I would go off into another world! This helped me to survive! Now I realize Love is alway"s right there, yet we must be open to recieve it and by faith! And I believe that in an instant when it comes we are changed and there"s no denying it! Also it seems to me that there are diffrent levels of Love? And lately it seems to me that there has been an increase even in the Body of Christ, Today as I woke I went to the word of God and recieved, 2 thess:1 Faith is growing more and more, and Love is increasing! Then the Lord brings me psalm:36 Your Love O Lord! Reaches to the Heavens! No coincedence! Then I read this!

Love from God for me is just someting I can"t figure out, (yet I dont have too) I do know that I just need to continue to experience this everyday! Just thankfull I can! (Now my heart burns for all to know His Love!) I hear a song...More Love! More Power! More of You In My Life!

(gee I didnt want to talk too much! But I just had to share this with you!) It"s Okay? Smiles! Let the Love of God consume us! Amen!

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 6:07pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YOU ARE A BLESSING RON!!

(((HUGS)))) TO ALL!!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to all of you for your awesome comments.

Susan, the road to experiencing this passionate intimate love is through abuse and pain. When we seek to be intensely in love with Him and ask Him to show us how, the next thing we know people are despising us and abusing or seriously rejecting us. Usually, it is only later that we realize that in all this He is showing us how to be in love with Him by allowing all this unjust treatment. Until we have no pride or nothing left to defend and come to truly forgive from the heart all who have harmed us, we cannot know this intimate real love. The more pain the more love we will experience. Pain + Resentment = Bitterness.   Pain + Forgiveness = More Love.

Pain always works to make us bitter or better, depending on how we respond to it. If we respond in resentment and fear, pain will become bitterness and poison our life and harm others. If, however, we turn our faces toward the drawing love of Jesus and experience the true love of God flowing into our being, we can forgive everyone and everything that has previously harmed us and instantly our pain becomes an increased flow of passionate love. We have more love and more desire for Jesus because of the pain we have suffered and forgiven.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 04/29/2007 at 6:31pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
susanvercelli

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 7:58pm | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Oh God! Ron I just read this, Now I"m crying, I didnt know this? I just didnt know! but I feel encouraged because of what you just said to me! At times I"ve thought, God if you Love me why do you let me experience this? Where are you? I just didn"t understand, but I think I am starting to more and more, because the Lord is giving me understanding, and one thing too Ron, is that no matter how bitter or mad I was at what was done to me, One thing I do realize is that I too have been forgiven much, this is what melts my heart! The Love of God just melts the heart and humbles us! He just does! He takes away all the anger and resentment and the fear! All He let me go through only  to birth more compassion and love in me? (well months ago i just couldnt see this!) But today I know this is true! I Am being changed by His Love! Ron, I ask God to show me how to Love Him and you and all today, and everyday, I also have prayed, Lord show me how to Love you! ( I always asked Him to make me a good wife for Him) I would say to God, Lord? what makes you smile? ( I already know what grieves Him and breaks His Heart) but I want to make Him smile! I wanna make God smile! This is my prayer today! I do hear the Lord say, to love me is to love my body! The Body of Christ! This is one thing I know right now! And the children! God"s love needs to be revealed to the children! (and to all) but the children! this burns in me! And more will be revealed, Thank You again Ron, I"m starting to see and feel the Love of God In you more than before! And I do appreciate You more than I did before! can I tell ya this from my heart? That"s all I gotta say right now, this is all I know right now, but It is enough for now, till more comes...and it will! Glory to God!

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/29/2007 at 8:58pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

DO WE COUNT THE PRICE?

When my mind wanders

And I think of my loss

It matters not

When I think of the cross

Lord there is always a cost

To follow you

But when you died

There was no payment due

You had paid the price

For the sin of the world

For every boy

And every girl

What are we willing

To sacrifice

Is it too much?

Do we count the price?

When my mind wanders

And I think of my loss

It matter not

When I think of the cross

THANK YOU JESUS FOR LOVING US!!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 04/29/2007 at 8:59pm

Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/30/2007 at 1:58am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Thank you Jesus for loving us!

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 04/30/2007 at 2:55am | IP Logged Quote Guests

When I think of Our Saviour I see His Beauty, Oh how beautiful He is! I 'see' His Love coming down like rain and every single rain drop has His Name in it. This also makes me very very sad. I think: 'What a waste!' He is the One who is Worthy and yet, we people don' t see that, we don' t truly realize how beautiful He is. He is so Good to us! We waste His Love! Then this thought comes to my mind: 'Oh, I would LOVE to see a preacher in front of all the people he preaches to, weeping and crying and crawling because of all the waste of God' s Love and because of the ingnorence of us all'. We should all do that! We should all together cry on our knees, our faces down: 'Oh, God, Oh, Lord, forgive us our sins! Forgive us! Forgive us! You have loved us so much but we didn' t really want to come to you! We looked back, we thought about all the losses and costs that there would possibly be or had been! But there is no such thing as loss or cost cause your love, our Jesus, covers it all!

Song of Solomon 8:7 'Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.'

God Bless you all!

petra

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 04/30/2007 at 9:10am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Amen Petra and all replying here. Repentance comes from being passionately and intimately in love with Him. Seeing and feeling the intense deep spiritual romantic love washing over us and filling our being causes a desperate desire to completely please Him. We are deeply sorry for all that we have done to hurt and deny His pure love for us. When we are there, fully repented and turned fully toward Him, we experience the awesome reality of the fulfillment of what we were made to be. We truly walk in such love with Him that we walk in purity and true holiness. We walk in Him and He in us in the Spirit. "Walk in the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh."

Then we look around and see others including some Christians turning their face away from His love, denying His passion, turning to and walking in the spirit of the world or the spirit of religion while paying verbal tribute to Him. Our hearts break for them and their great loss and for Him and His painful desire of unfulfilled love of the people of the world. We will give our lives to flow His love toward multitudes in need, one at the time beginning with the one next to us.

He greatly rejoices in the adoration of those who love Him. We are a source of great joy to the Lord as we return His love with our brokenness of complete love for Him, our desperate praise and worship of Him. The joy of the Lord is our strength or strong point. The one greatest thing we can be and do.

Ron

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face
and the things of life will grow strangely dim
in the light of His glory and grace.
Gayle Getz

Posted: 04/30/2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I see HIM throwin' HIS head back and laughing, a good belly-laugh!!! OH GLORY TO KING JESUS!!! JOY! JOY! JOY! "YOU WILL GO OUT IN JOY AND BE LEAD FORTH IN PEACE, THE THE MOUNTAINS & THE HILLS WILL CLAP THEIR HANDS."  I PROPHECY JOY TO THE BODY OF CHRIST, GREAT JOY!    Love you ALL

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/30/2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

KISSES ON MY FACE

I feel you gentle arms around me

I feel your warm embrace

I tingle as you touch me

Gentle kisses on my face

You whisper child come close to me

Let me heal your pain

Take my yoke hold on to me

I’ll make you new again

Free from all that things gone by

Free from all the past

Free from all the memories

Child my healing lasts

Only I can give you peace and joy

Come child seek my face

Come child come and sit by me

Let me bathe you with my grace

I feel your gentle arms around me

I feel your warm embrace

I tingle as you touch me

Gentle kisses on my face

HOW I LOVE YOU!!!

Jill Hingyi

Posted: 05/01/2007 at 3:21am | IP Logged Quote Jill Hingyi

We do need Godly leaders, though!

Reading this article, I was really blessed by being reminded how important it is to be deeply in love with the Lord Jesus, and especially by the parellels between Adam and Christ and their respective brides at the beginning of the article.

One impression I did get further down the page was that you might be implying that devotion and obedience to Christian leadership can become a substitute for devotion to Jesus Himself, taking away people's loyalty, time and money from God Himself.  This is a valid point, but on the other hand, the Lord has included instructions about the need for Christians to meet together (as indeed we are here via the Internet!) and to appoint Godly leaders who will help to build up the Body, bring correction where needed, and to tend the sheep, as Jesus told Peter after He rose from dead.  It must be pretty important, then!

I know many hurting Christians who have become "lone wolves" because of feeling they do not need to be in fellowship, and sadly they are prone to be picked off by Satan and misled just because they are so isolated.  The cure is to pray they will find a godly and loving fellowship, and be built up there.....after several bad experiences, thank God I have finally found one that fits this description!
View Jill Hingyi's Profile Search for other posts by Jill Hingyi
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/01/2007 at 9:08pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks Jill for your comments.

Amen on we do need godly leaders. We need many many more than there can ever be in the clergy/laity system of the past. There is a great shift taking place in the Body. The shift is away from the man-made system of church structure that we have all been part of over the past generations. Thank God for all He has done and how he has used the system as much as possible to preserve the word and to touch us with truth. Many faithful men have given their all and continue to give their all in a system that cannot fully be what Jesus and His disciples birthed into the world by the power of the Holy Spirit.

In the old covenant God provided Priest to stand before the people and to do the work of the ministry for them. They made sacrifices and did all the stuff. All of this was a type and shadow of the real to come when Jesus came into the world. God's desire is a nation of kings and priest. The New Covenant makes no provision for a hierarchy of men to rule over the church and the people to come sit in pews once or twice a week and pay their tithes. Paul and the other apostles never set up pastors in churches to rule and guide them. They recognized whom God had chosen and appointed elders (plural) in each church. There was never a governing body such as a denominational headquarters to set up pastors. Elders from among the flock lead the younger as the people become mature elders as well. If we do it God's way there will be multitudes of godly leaders and not just one or a few "clergy" in a congregation of "laity".

Shortly after the original apostles left the scene man began to set up structure modeled after the old Priestly ministry of the Old Covenant. They brought forward the system of the past that had no place in the ekklesia, the church of Jesus. That is why we have men standing in a place that truly Jesus should be as heads rather than elders who guide the youngers (not age wise but spiritually mature). Yes we have all the gifting as apostles, prophets, shepherds, evangelist and teachers. Any of the people may be gifted in these different servant ministry gifts. As they mature spiritually the gift flows through the elders and accomplished the work of shepherd and all the others to edify the body. This is a work of Jesus by the Spirit and not a work of man's organization. The word translated pastor is the word for shepherd and it is a gift like the others not a church office.

I know this is much change in understanding but it is what God is bringing and it will help fix much of the problems of the system, which has been of value but is being transformed into a true headship of Christ. This includes the problem that I mentioned of people giving the affection meant for Jesus to a man standing as head. In the old system we sought to vicariously represent Christ Jesus to the people rather than Christ by the Holy Spirit flowing through multiple elders to each group.

You mentioned the lone wolf thing. Yes, we are meant to be gathered. The term ekklesia means called out and gathered. Yet, we must realize that there are times when God moves people out to be apart and mostly alone for a season. Jesus was led into the wilderness for 40 days. Moses spent many years on the back side of the dessert. Paul did the same. In all of these, part of their preparation included a period of time in the wilderness to really be alone with God and loose all their old stuff and ways to come out and serve God. There is a distinction in being led out for a season and running away from God. Many people may have not known fully why they couldn't stay where they were but knew the had to do something.

There is much more to this and I know this is too concentrated and brief but my hope is it will help to stimulate some searching for further truth. I heartily suggest that anyone wanting to hear more clearly from God and His Word regarding all these matters to experience the
Kingdom Growth Guides. You can download them on this site and there is no charge. Many have been greatly blessed by using these guides.

Keep on pursuing Him.
His love will never fail.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/02/2007 at 10:19am
Deanna Harris

Posted: 05/02/2007 at 4:17am | IP Logged Quote Deanna Harris

Thank you, Ron, for bringing more confirmation and peace to me in the place that I am.

Blessings,Deanna

View Deanna Harris's Profile Search for other posts by Deanna Harris
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/03/2007 at 4:50pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Psa 37:4  Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/03/2007 at 5:27pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

AMEN, BROTHER RON..."WHAT THE RIGHTEOUS DESIRE WILL BE GRANTED"...AS I HAVE BEEN PRAYING & SPEAKING PS.103 HOLY SPIRIT HAS REVEALED HE GIVES US KINGDOM DESIRES WHICH IS, "HE SATIFIES MY DESIRES WITH GOOD THINGS"     PS.103:5...THIS IS BEING NO LONGER CONFORMED TO PATTERN OF THIS WORLD, BUT ONES MIND IS TRANSFORMED TO THE THINGS OF THE KINGDOM, KINGDOM MINDSET!  GLORY TO GOD!!! CHANGING US FROM GLORY TO GLORY TO GLORY!!!  Love you ALL 

Stella Paterson

Posted: 05/10/2007 at 8:28am | IP Logged Quote Stella Paterson

Thank you Ron for so beautifully describing the Lord's desired relationship between the Bride and the Bridegroom.  It truly is all about relationship.  If only we get that message across to the masses still in bondage to self and flesh.  They are committing adultery against the Lord and don't realize it.

John 3:30
View Stella Paterson's Profile Search for other posts by Stella Paterson Visit Stella Paterson's Homepage
Hugh Meadows

Posted: 05/25/2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged Quote Hugh Meadows

The reality of being spiritually in love with Jesus is the FORCE that will change the world.  A Dove is perched on  an utility wire out front as I type this note.  It is cooing a mating call to the world waiting for the Bride. Come away my Beloved I am yours and you are mine.  Let Me lift you into My Arms and carry you through the Door  I AM THE DOOR.    Ron - Lyn - Gayle you all are a special blessing from the LORD. In Jesus love Hugh
View Hugh Meadows's Profile Search for other posts by Hugh Meadows
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/27/2007 at 5:57pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

GOD IS LOVE!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT LOVE!!!!

Tina Morton

Posted: 07/27/2007 at 7:07pm | IP Logged Quote Tina Morton

You have helped to turn the key that unlocks the mystery of the Bride and the Bridegroom. I enjoy visiting this forum, but I just had to join in order to post a sincere "thank you" for obeying God! Be blessed!
View Tina Morton's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Morton Visit Tina Morton's Homepage
Janine Nicole

Posted: 07/28/2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

I jusr re-read this...and had this thought

If we are deeply intimate with the Lord He will flow in us His love that He has for those around us who do not know Him.

It will not be religious or dutiful, but genuine

If I am not abiding in Him, I am dry and I am unable to give life giving water to those around me...hmmm I think my spirit is understanding this a bit better. I'm still chewing on alot. I hope to write when I can formulate it into words better...

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 07/28/2007 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

[QUOTE=Janine Nicole]

IIt will not be religious or dutiful, but genuine

If I am not abiding in Him, I am dry and I am unable to give life giving water to those around me...hmmm I think my spirit is understanding this a bit better. I'm still chewing on alot. I hope to write when I can formulate it into words better...

</quote>

YES JANINE THAT IS RIGHT...

JeffreyStewart

Posted: 07/30/2007 at 5:26pm | IP Logged Quote JeffreyStewart

That indeed is a very accurate and insightful post.

Adam had to go to sleep, and His Bride was removed, wounding his side

Jesus had to go to sleep and His bride was removed, wounding his side.

Adam ceased to be whole after His Wife was removed - He was given a desire for Her, in order to be whole again.

Jesus ceased to be whole after His Wife was removed - He was given a desire for Her, in order to be whole again.

Conversely, Eve was not whole without Adam, and achieved her fulfillment by being with him.

The Church is not whole without Jesus, and achieves her fulfillment by being with him.

Eve was God's gift to Adam.

The Church is God's gift to Jesus.

He made the Garden as a home for Adam and his bride.

He made the Universe as a home for Jesus and His Bride.

He made Eve from the substance of Adam. She acquired her being and nature from Adam.

He made the Church from the substance of Jesus. The bride acquired her being and nature from Jesus.

Adam acquired his bride in a Garden.

Jesus acquired His Bride because of a decision in a Garden.

Adam fell from grace due to disobedience at a tree.

Jesus purchased grace for us due to obedience on a tree (the cross).

Eve died due to partaking of the fruit of a tree.

The Bride acquired eternal life due to partaking of the fruit of the tree (faith in Jesus death on the cross).

Humanity was separated from God at one tree.

Humanity was given the opportunity to become reunified with God at another tree (the cross)

One man's disobedience in a garden caused our fall.
One man's obedience in a garden purchased our redemption.

Edited by JeffreyStewart on 07/30/2007 at 5:35pm
View JeffreyStewart's Profile Search for other posts by JeffreyStewart Visit JeffreyStewart's Homepage
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 10/30/2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Re-up
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 10/30/2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

HIS LOVE BURNS ALL THE DROSS!!!!

Bruce Stingley

Posted: 10/30/2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged Quote Bruce Stingley

I have noticed over the years that the more I am around Jesus the more careful I am to not displease Him or disappoint Him. In that, obedience comes so much more easily.

When He has come to visit, it has been not so much as God, but as family, and a dear friend who is full of wisdom, posessing great authority. He is so approachable. Always ready with an answer.

Sometimes in conversation He will say something that hits me as really funny. I laugh and He laughs. He is not some strict authoritarian looking for you to make some mistake. He is Love and has personality. He enjoys a good laugh just as we do.

As an aside, I wonder if any of you have noticed how much emphasis is being put out in peoples messages and sermons lately on hearing the voice of God. That seems to be one of the messages of this "season".

Glory!

View Bruce Stingley's Profile Search for other posts by Bruce Stingley
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 11/01/2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

David Whitehill

Posted: 11/21/2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged Quote David Whitehill

Thank you Ron! Great message! Helped me tremendously! God bless You!

BUMP

View David Whitehill's Profile Search for other posts by David Whitehill
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/21/2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Yes good word Ron , if only they taught intimacy in all the churches and the street ministries . like Moses said "I desire that all men would prophecy ".

Hear God's voice , it only takes a minute for breakthrough !

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 11/21/2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Wow ! Today the pastor was encouraging the people to journal to receive details from the Lord so they walk not in their own understanding but allow The Lord to guide their every step \o/ . Its about time huh ! He was teaching on Proverbs 3:5-8 ...

Proverbs 3:5-8 (Amplified Bible)

5Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding.

6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

7Be not wise in your own eyes; reverently fear and worship the Lord and turn [entirely] away from evil.

8It shall be health to your nerves and sinews, and marrow and moistening to your bones.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version