Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/17/2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Like Starving Outcasts

By Ron McGatlin

I hear the Lord saying, "Get up and go after it like starving outcasts."

As we consider the famine in the city of Samaria under siege by their enemy, I want us to see the spiritual famine our nations are suffering and the potential desperate conditions ahead. Also consider how the people are responding and see how God can use the outcasts to save our cities.

In 2 Kings 6:24 -7:20, Samaria was under siege, and there was great famine in the city to the point where some were eating their children. Food prices had soared out of reach, the people disputed among themselves and cried out to the government (the king). The king had no way to help the people and blamed the prophet and swore to kill him. There were four outcast, leprous men outside the gate; and they said to one another, "Why are we sitting here until we die?"

They knew if they entered back into the city they would die, and if they went to the camp of the enemy army they might give them food and let them live, but if not, they would only die. There was no life back where they had come from, so why not move out and do what they could to get food to live? Once the four outcast, leprous men arose and began to walk toward the enemy camp the LORD caused the enemy army to hear the noise of chariots and the noise of horses, the noise of a great army; the army fled leaving all their food and supplies behind. The city was saved by four outcasts who decided to get up from sitting outside the gate and do what they could in their desperation.

God is speaking today to a potential army of outcasts outside the fallen-world societies and religious systems.

We are a bunch of outcasts driven out of the city because we have the contagious disease of the real love of God and Holy Spirit-led and empowered, righteous living.
We are no longer entangled with the religion of self-worship and lethargy toward God. We are no longer enticed by the worship of men of mixture and their religious systems of self-centered human authority posing as godly spiritual authority. So we are cast out; but why waste our time sitting outside the city gate feeling sorry for ourselves because we are no longer accepted in the esteemed places of the city where we once lived and served?

Our nations are under siege and the people in our cities are starving for the reality of God.
Our children have been trained as cursed children. The public media, godless secular schools, greedy big business leaders, deceived church leaders, and corrupt government leaders have caused kids to believe they are supposed to be fornicators for fun. They are trained in violence and perverted living. There is not enough of the pure, holy word and power of God around to bring conviction and wake them up. They do not even know they are starving for righteousness, and certainly there is not enough real spiritual nutrition reaching them to strengthen and fill them with the power and love of God to grow out of their weaknesses and into the strength of righteousness.

The time is well past when there were options. If we sit here we will die. If we get right with God and be filled with His life and power, abandon our slothful and wicked ways, draw near to God, and move out against the spiritual enemy of the land, we may also die. However, if God is with us, we will win. We can defeat the black plague of self-seeking, immorality and lethargy. The tide of evil can be turned and the light of God can shine forth destroying darkness.

Get up out of the dust of moral contamination and fear. Shake off the fallen-world’s ways and look up to the spiritual hill of the Lord and lift up our spiritual antennas to receive the bolts of lightening power of faith to believe God is on our side, if we are on His side. God is more powerful than any slimy demon or big mouthed accusing and deceiving devil.

Throw off caution and get out of the slow moving river and set sail into the jet stream of the Spirit of almighty and living God. We are the agent of God in the world. We are the ones to call forth the power of God and multitudes of holy angels. It is no longer time to be playing in the river as kids. It is time to grow up stand on the word of God be filled with the Spirit of God and stand with our Father as mature sons ready to speak His words and be clothed in righteousness. The enemy can and will be defeated by a holy army. However, the enemy laughs at the cheating, immoral weakling trying to look and act like a man of God while speaking pompous empty words of self promotion.

The weakness of sin has taken control of the people of the nations. They are fat and overfilled with themselves and starving for God. They live for pleasure and count their foolishness as wisdom. Nations are weak with the cancer of self worshiping and pleasure seeking. Our people have gone insane with the foolishness of idleness believing that God is going to save them in their corruption and keep them in their filth. Mercy does not include pampering the devil.

God is fed up and will spew from His mouth the milk toast, sneaky, pleasure seaking, wife swapping, slime people that call themselves the children of God but never knew HIM. Wake up, you elders, and move upon the land with a broad and sharp sword. The word is here. The Spirit is here. Your excuse is not worth the air it takes for you to speak it. The world is not just going to hell; hell is coming forth here on earth because a bunch of leaders who have the truth are waiting for someone else to do something for fear they might offend their sick people, full of the devil, and the people might withhold their giving.

Many church leaders have become the most foolish of all. Spending time working up a miracle to impress people when hell is falling upon the hearts of young and old. The devil is loose and happy while Christians go about their business as usual.

If we sit here we will die and all our good stuff will mean nothing anyway. Leaders and their people are spiritually starving and dying in their fat, filthy purpose-driven, instead of Spirit-led, ministry. The power of God is available, but they would rather fulfill their purpose than follow hard after God.

We can do it. We have the power. Repent and call forth multitudes of holy angels to work with you, and multitudes of righteous-seeking young men and women will line up to receive their weapons and move with one accord against the spiritual enemy that is destroying the world.

The supernatural power of God is readily available to be released by the faith of the pure in heart, the holy men and women of God moving as one in the Spirit of the living God. Our mighty King Jesus is ready to ride with the armies of mighty sons to cleanse and purify the people of the World. There is nothing to stop the mighty hand of God from intervening now among the affairs of man.

Cleanse your hands and purify your hearts, you double-minded, and ascend the hill of the Lord. It is time to be who God has called you to be. It is time for the Joshuas and the Calebs to rise up and lead us up first into oneness with God, into holy abandonment of what will be lost anyway. The power of God is poured out and will sound as a mighty army from heaven to the enemy. Do what you have to do. If God is saying abandon and seek Him alone with your whole heart, then do it. If He is sending you to BOLDLY move out to connect with other lepers, then do it now. If He is sending you to foreign lands or next door, go now. If He is breaking your heart and filling you with abundant love and power, cry out to Him now and connect with your place in the Army of God.

If you are yet battling sin, fall upon your face, and do not get up until the Spirit of God comes upon you and burns your soul with the fire from heaven purifying you from the inside out, emptying you of the weakness of you and filling you with the heavenly creative power of God. If you are yet hung up in religious stuff, empty yourself and be filled with pure holy light from above.

But for God’s sake and the sake of the world do not sit still and die in a useless state of idleness. This is the time of the day of the LORD to bring forth the holy purified warrior Bride of passion beyond measure. Everywhere you look God is going to be there to confront you until you are fully matured in the holy fire and moving in the place of your fulfillment; now in this time. Are you feeling the surge of His life and the rise of faith that only God can give? Is it for this time you have come into this world?

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 12/27/2010 at 3:14pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

"Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army.  The battle is not yours but God's." Intercessors please pray.

By Alice McGee 

Part 1

On 3-14-08 a prayer partner and I were praying about the election and the things that are coming against a godly America.  The Lord gave us Second Chronicles Chapter 20 and began showing us that, that is what He is doing now in America, and that passage also tell us what we are to do.   It is two days later and I am still shaking as I write this.

Three armies get together to make war on Judah and Jerusalem.  There is revival in America.  There is prayer in America for holiness in our land, for a godly country, for a president that will serve God, for the lost to be saved. There are three streams of attack from the ememy against these things.  They bring self worship, liberalism, immorality, hedonism, rebellion, hate, violence, and division.

King Jehoshaphat does what is right.  He inquires of the Lord,.  He proclaims a fast.  People come from every town to seek the Lord.  They humble themselves before God and pray. God is calling us to pray as never before!  Every town and church must be a part of this.  Every Christian must be involved.  2008 is the Year of Change!.  The presidential candidates are talking a lot about change.  But it will not be the kind of change that they envision. God is in charge!

Jehoshaphat stands before the people and declares to God in faith, "YOU rule over all the kingdoms of the nations. Power and might are in YOUR hand, and no one can withstand you! "   All the men, wives, children and little ones stood together before the Lord.

The prophet Jahaziel speaking in the spirit says, "Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army.  The battle is not yours but God's."   At this point, I am falling under conviction. Oh Lord, I am making you too small in my eyes, I must confess that sometimes I don't see how we can win against this onslaught of evil and those who are trying to destroy this nation .  Forgive my lack of faith!  Truly no one can withstand you!  Faith began to rise up in me for the Lord to win this battle in our nation.

Jahaziel then gives us what we are to do next.  "Go out to face them,  take up your positions, stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you.  The Lord will be with you.

The people bowed down in humility and worshipped.  Then praised God with a loud voice. The next day, they went out with the singers at the front.  As they began to sing and worship, THE LORD SENT AMBUSHES AGAINST THEM. These spiritual ambushes  cause two of the armies to attack the third one.  Then they attacked each other to DESTROY AND ANNIHILATE THEM
(verse23).  Not one person was left alive.  In New Testament context, we do not attack people with physical weapons to kill them, but  use spiritual weapons to kill  sin, that people would be set free. 

Again, I'm crying out to God in repentance.  I have not had the faith to see the Lord ,in one mighty act, completely destroy and annihilate the forces of evil coming against our land, our people, our freedom. Again ,Faith rises up in me. If in the Old Testament, God can sovereignly act in such a way to win against all the enemies in one day, how much more under our new covenant of Jesus work of the cross, and His sending us His Holy Spirit, can he do a mightly work for us!.

In verse 29 and 30, it says that the fear of God came on all the people around and Jehoshaphat had peace and rest on EVERY
 side.

Please gather everyone that you can to pray.  This is an important turning point year for our country, states, and cities.

I will sent Part 2 of this message later.  It has to do with the ambushes that the Lord is sending that cause the destruction of the evil streams.

Alice McGee, Church in the Woods

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Beverly Miller

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Oh YES~ IT'S TIME !

GOD BLESS YOU RON~

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Joshua Bingham

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged Quote Joshua Bingham

I'm feeling sick, battered, bruised, worn, torn, with a side full of thorns, yet, the show must go on.... Have to keep going on.
View Joshua Bingham's Profile Search for other posts by Joshua Bingham
Colleen Danchak

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged Quote Colleen Danchak

Oh Joshua:   How true - sick, bruised, worn, torn, thorns, bullet holes, brokenhearted and fractured minds that need His word to penetrate us and restore us. We need to call out for more of His wine and His oil to be poured into our wounds so we can continue on. And He does and we rise up drunk with love for our God.  And we keep going.  Paul spoke of all this in II Cor 11:23-28.  In all his successes and all his failures, he dropped them and left them behind to continue on in fervent pursuit of the only one who deserves such full pursuit - Jesus, Yeshua, King, Friend, Lover, Savior, Lion of Judah, Son of God, Son of Righteousness, Immanuel, our High Priest who sits on the Mercy Seat forever.   Lord, Forgive us for not wanting more of Your heart, Forgive us for not running to You and away from the idols and sin of this world. Forgive us Lord and restore us to you and purify us. Amen

Love in Yeshua, Colleen

View Colleen Danchak's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Danchak
Kimberly Patton

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Patton

Yes Yes Yes, Brother Ron!!! This is the cry of my heart.I am an outcast!! The thought came yesterday,If I am already dead, what more can be done to me?Why not just take the plunge, cast of restraint and go ahead and DO what we know we should do??? Quit sitting around in silence, and just charge out there and rescue some people..quit waiting for someone to tell us what to do, tell us where to go...give permission to do what we have already been told to do by the Lord of Glory HIMSELF!!!Why sit here till we die???We will die.And we have been dying because we have not been feeding on the "food that we have not know of"as Jesus told His disciples after ministering to the woman at the well.If we continue to sit and wait, already wounded,put down, set aside,DISQUALIFIED...why not just go ahead and DO IT!!??Follow our Jesus into the Harvest.....

BLESSINGS and LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!:)

~Kimberly

View Kimberly Patton's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Patton Visit Kimberly Patton's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 2:17pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Aaaaaamen! Yes Way!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

DOES ANYBODY ELSE SENSE THEY ARE IN A "PROTECTIVE BUBBLE", LIKE PS.91 IS UNGIRDING, HOLDING, PROPPING UP!  HAS TO BE THE "PRINCE OF PEACE" BEING RESIDENT,,,HAB.3:19, "LORD YOU ARE MY STRENGTH, MY PERSONAL BRAVERY, MY INVINCIBLE ARMY; AND YOU MAKE ME TO WALK, (NOT TO STAND IN TERROR), BUT TO WALK AND MAKE (SPIRITUAL) PROGRESS." YESSSSSSS LORD!!! YOU ARE MAKING MY FEET LIKES HINDS FEET!!! OH LORD, YOU KEEP MY LAMP BURNING. MY GOD TURNS MY DARKNESS INTO LIGHT AND WITH YOUR HELP I CAN SCALE A WALL(LEAP OVER IT JUST LIKE BROTHER DAVID)!!!  THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S AND VICTORY IS MINE!!! HALLELUJAH TO KING JESUS WHO IS CAUSING US TO RISE UP IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT AND SMITE THE GIANTS IN THE LAND, TAKING IT BACK FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!!  (AMBUSHES OF EVIL STREAMS-YESSSSSSSSS LORD)!!!    Love you ALL-prayin'

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 2:49pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES YES AMEN!!!!!

JESUS .....OUR BANNER

DO YOU HEAR THE SOUNDS OF HEAVEN IN YOUR EARS????

Hear the sound of heaven, like the sound of many waters
It's the sound of worship, coming from the throne
Cries of adoration, as men from every nation
Lift their voice to make His glory known, singing

Chorus:
Holy, holy, holy are you Lord
The elders and angels bow
The redeemed worship you now

Words...Terry Macalmon...

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 03/17/2008 at 2:54pm

Beverly Miller

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 3:36pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Is this so difficult ~ why is the Church missing it~

This is what Our Lord Said  and What HE Did !

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 4:09pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Quote Gayle"DOES ANYBODY ELSE SENSE THEY ARE IN A "PROTECTIVE BUBBLE","

Yes since last Saturday... it is lovely..and were exactly the words I said to my husband....((((Gayle)))

Carol Marler

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 7:40pm | IP Logged Quote Carol Marler

(((Gayle)))  I am just learning these graphics...(((What does this mean?)))

OH!!!  (((Hugs)))  (((((???!!!!!!!)))))  

Carol   (((Lyn)))

Edited by Carol Marler on 03/17/2008 at 7:43pm
View Carol Marler's Profile Search for other posts by Carol Marler Visit Carol Marler's Homepage
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 7:43pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

(((((((HUGS)))))))))

Anita Lea

Posted: 03/17/2008 at 8:03pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

((((Ron, Beverly, Joshua, Colleen, Kimberly, Kathy, Gayle, Lyn, Carol)))))

(((((((((((JESUS)))))))))))     

Thank you for this word.  I have been hearing "Protection, Protection, Protection!"   God has His mighty hand of protection over His people.  We must move forward to do the work of the Lord.  There is a mantle of protection over us and we must not be afraid.  The battle has already been won.  The victory is ours! 

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
View Anita Lea's Profile Search for other posts by Anita Lea
Jean Brier

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 6:22am | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

Are you feeling the surge of His life ?

Yes, more now than ever........as to the point if I do not move, it will be for  someone else to step in, as the Lord's army this moment is marching in those places He commands... 

MiriDeb

View Jean Brier's Profile Search for other posts by Jean Brier
Sherry Mason

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mason

But for God’s sake and the sake of the world do not sit still and die in a useless state of idleness.

Ron, this is where I have been for so long now.  This "state" of idleness was brought about by so many different circumstances that left me feeling helpless, alone, starving emotionally (lack of fellowship and nearness of those who love me and whom I love) and feeling that I had been left to die in a place that seemed to serve no purpose other than to "kill" what was left in me of hope and faith.  I have done nothing other than to just "survive".

I have hated being in "survival" mode and yet realize I have been in it most of my 55 years.  I want to accomplish something...I want the abundant life promised in scripture and yet somehow never laid hold of.

This word (the outcasts) has burned itself into my heart and soul.  I and so many like me are the outcasts.  We have known that the places we were in circumstantially and emotionally were going to kill us if we did not find a way or if a way was not made.  It is a fearful and yet hopeful thing to arise and go to the enemies camp (the places in our lives where the enemy has settled in and continually threatens us with destruction).

I thought on your word all last evening and through the night and now this morning.

The days will go by whether we sit here or we stand up and go where we may fear to go.  I do not want to sit here any longer.  I am tired and as some others have said:  bruised, beaten, battered, broken, worn and torn and hanging by an almost non existent thread...especially by the events of the last several years.

I have promises from God and I need a miracle (I need a BIG miracle!) that goes beyond anything I have ever seen or heard.

I had despaired of my life and did not care if I was alive or not.  Many others I know also came to feel this way.  I did not believe any longer that any purpose my life had would ever be fulfilled.  I came out of the church system only to find I was standing in a void.  In a void there is no life, no air to breathe, only an empty vacuum which continually sucks out what life there was.

God has sustained us, this I know and this has been the only thing that has kept me from seeking death.

I WILL ARISE...you are right, Ron...it is TIME!

Sherry Mason
View Sherry Mason's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mason
susanvercelli

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged Quote susanvercelli

Oh Yeah! Major confirmation in this post Ron! Awsome! Ya know I been gettin so many scriptures you wrote about here and yet didnt know how to bring it all together, then I finally got some quiet time on a computer and read this and its all comming together for me...not gonna speak yet just gonna take it all in right now but I really get such a wittness as I read this, like a joy bubbled up in me, like I knew this word is so needed at this time, just know Glory and fire! In the mist of perilous times, He is our refuge and shelter and provider, not to be afraid, gonna share more on this soon its just overwhelming me right now, just so much comming at me at once, but its all good! KK! Thanks gonna hafta read this again! Just know the river is flowing and not stagnate!constant change, can barely keep up with it! But it is necessary and by his grace Im able to move with him! Amazing how when it seems like ya have ya back against a wall He makes a way, opens a window, picks ya up outta a rut? Oh Im gonna talk more bout this later but thank you Jesus for confirmation, I wuz even questioning God...like is this you? Am I doing the right thing?Oh i wish I didnt struggle with doubt, but the funny thing is, that doubt aint holding me back from change or moving foward! This is good! Glory to God and his mighty working power! Amen!

Carol Marler

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged Quote Carol Marler

Ron, as usual, what you bring forth is always such a blessing.  I couldn't take time to read this earlier, so I just printed out and took it with me to my appointment.  While I waited, I just soaked in every word from you and all others here.

(((((Anita, Gayle, Beverly, Sherry, Lyn, Josh, Jean, Beverly, Kathy, Susan))))

Gayle said: 

DOES ANYBODY ELSE SENSE THEY ARE IN A "PROTECTIVE BUBBLE",

LIKE PS.91 IS UNGIRDING, HOLDING, PROPPING UP! 

I was researching "Cocoon", "Cocooning", "Shock Cocoon".  As Gayle wrote about this Supernatural "PROTECTIVE BUBBLE", that is what am seeing too, with the COCOON

Here are some definitions I found interesting.

I can relate to a self-induced Cocooning, some years back.  Now I feel like I am in a FISH BOWL…but say I am in the Supernatural PROTECTIVE BUBBLE provided by the Lord!!! 

Taken from Dictionary:

A place Called A Cocoon: 

• A covering or envelope that provides warmth or protection.
  • A safe enclosure during transition to a mature state.
  • A place that provides protection or a sense of safety.
  • A place to protection from unpleasantness or danger.
  • A place of withdrawing into a state of personal privacy in order to escape stressful everyday life.

Shock Cocoons

The incredible phenomenon of "shock cocoons" in which people can escape, unscathed, from the worst catastrophes. (Pellegrino himself being a case study in these matters) The heart-wrenching stories suggested by the excavations in Pompeii. The unbelievable events surrounding the collapse of the World Trade Center.

Taken from the Popcorn Report:

Cocooning is the act of insulating or hiding oneself from the normal social environment, which may be perceived as distracting, unfriendly, dangerous, or otherwise unwelcome, at least for the present. Technology has made cocooning easier than ever before. The telephone and the Internet are inventions that made possible a kind of socialized cocooning in which one can live in physical isolation while maintaining contact with others through telecommunication.

The term was popularized in the 1990s by marketing consultant Faith Popcorn in her book

The Popcorn Report: The Future of Your Company, Your World, Your Life. Popcorn suggested that cocooning could be broken down into three different types:

1.       The Socialized Cocoon, in which one retreats to the privacy of one's home;

2.       The Armored Cocoon, in which one establishes a barrier to protect oneself from external threats;

3.      The Wandering Cocoon, in which one travels with a technological barrier that serves to insulate one from the environment.

A common example of home-based cocooning is staying in to watch videos instead of going to the movies. Wandering cocooning is evident in those who exercise or walk around the city while being plugged in with earphones to a private world of sound. Wireless technologies such as cell phones and PDAs have added a new dimension of social cocooning to wandering cocooning by allowing people to include selected others in their mobile cocoon. Examples of armored cocooning include network firewalls, virtual private networks (VPNs), surveillance cameras, and spyware-blocking software applications.

PS 91:  We reside in the Secret Place of the Almighty. Sheltered from every storm.

Carol

Edited by Carol Marler on 03/19/2008 at 7:26am
View Carol Marler's Profile Search for other posts by Carol Marler Visit Carol Marler's Homepage
Anita Lea

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 7:50pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Hey Sis Carol, I need a hug too!!! 

Stand and see this great thing which the Lord will do before your eyes... 1Sam 12:16
Joshua Bingham

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged Quote Joshua Bingham

Sherry Mason,
as sick as it sounds I'm so glad to hear what you had to say. I feel your pain and you can't help but to think, "no wonder so many Christians turn away from their faith."

Consider yourself blessed or cursed. If you consider yourself blessed, consider that people - and I mean it - rarely have the strength to withstand daily suffering for as long as you have, and they don't reach they place you're at right now. In actuality, you're one very strong and courageous girl. I really do believe we're on the brink of indescribable blessing. I really do believe just that. And besides, how long can the God we know exists deny our cause? Not much longer!

Thanks,
Peace.

Edited by Joshua Bingham on 03/18/2008 at 8:25pm
View Joshua Bingham's Profile Search for other posts by Joshua Bingham
Carol Marler

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged Quote Carol Marler

(((((Anita)))))

I was SO trying NOT to put your name LAST...

I Cut, Copied and forgot to Paste!!!! 

Can You Believe That!!!

You always Encourage me and Bless me!

I love your spirit!!!

Carol 

mariateresatee

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

"Cleanse your hands and purify your hearts, you double-minded, and ascend the hill of the Lord. It is time to be who God has called you to be. It is time for the Joshuas and the Calebs to rise up and lead us up first into oneness with God, into holy abandonment of what will be lost anyway. The power of God is poured out and will sound as a mighty army from heaven to the enemy. Do what you have to do. If God is saying abandon and seek Him alone with your whole heart, then do it. If He is sending you to BOLDLY move out to connect with other lepers, then do it now. If He is sending you to foreign lands or next door, go now. If He is breaking your heart and filling you with abundant love and power, cry out to Him now and connect with your place in the Army of God.

"But for God’s sake and the sake of the world do not sit still and die in a useless state of idleness."

Brother Ron, this is for me.

View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage
Anita Lea

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 8:52pm | IP Logged Quote Anita Lea

Sis Carol, Wow I could feel that hug!!!  I really needed it!  (emeny trying to come against me but he cannot prevail!)  You also encourage me!  Thank you Lord for the body of Christ!!!  ((((Carol)))))    You typed my name in pink and that is my favorite color!    God put that in your heart!  love you sis!!!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/18/2008 at 9:07pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

This is so very much the word of the Lord. A very clear, concise Now word.

Denise Detwiler

Posted: 03/19/2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Carol Marler wrote:

I can relate to a self-induced Cocooning, some years back.  Now I feel like I am in a FISH BOWL…but say I am in the Supernatural PROTECTIVE BUBBLE provided by the Lord!!! 

Wow did you ever hit it on the nose Carol!  YES! This is indeed a very vivid pic of what He is doing.  In fact, what Ron calls for in the word above could in part be related to moving us (the church) into a far larger fish tank, and that tank is not covered over by false coverings, but it is open on top to Heaven (God) Who has full access.  Men and women are not covering it over and protecting it in one aspect of wrong cacooning...hiding onesself under the religious heirarchy -- nope -- each and all are exposed and acessible to God.  Then the sides of the tank are open to the world around, they can be seen and revealed from all angles and all sides...being sent out into the world, as Ron calls for.  Not retreating into cave or shells, fully visible, fully seen, so God can reveal His glory thru them.  So He can be seen in them.  The tank is larger because He is also expanding our reach - stretching our territory in all of this, and making room for other "lepers" "outcasts" to jump into the water...with us, to connect and join...and those who equip, teach, etc...they might be likened to some bare minimum wooden framework to help define the dimensions of the thing, as this word above - defining reach and aspect and so forth - but NOT walling in and covering over.  They could also be a part of holding up the tank (the church) unto heaven and at a level where they, the fish inside might be able to be seen.  It's a nice foundation however it's really the fish that are to be seen, and not so much the foundation holding them up.

Then each of us "fish" - well, we have the choice on how we respond to the enlarged and exposed place we are now.  We can 'cocoon' tucking ourselves away in a deep corner and disassociate -- we could react with sensory overload and stress to the larger place and we could try and tuck inside a cave or behind a rock so God can't see us....or else we could fully rest and trust in Him, Him alone and just have fun with it.  We indeed are a spectacle...

View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 11:00am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to everyone for your awesome responses on this now message. I will reply more later but am currently swamped with email responses to this message sent out in the OpenHeaven.com Digest of which many appear urgent.

Here is an awesome message by Loren Sandford. One would think we had conspired on this but the Holy Spirit is speaking this across the land from many voices. I believe this message by Loren to be a great input in getting us started moving on the right path for our individual and corporate movement into the powerful work God wants to do now on on Planet Earth.

It is not real long as sermons go but seems short as the Holy Spirit imparts into your heart as you participate in the Life-giving Spirit of Christ.

http://www.newsongfellowship.org/realmedia/LightningStrikesT hrice.mp3

This may take awhile to download but well worth it.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 03/20/2008 at 11:01am
JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

I am just coming into agreement with everyone on OH here that feels like they are hanging on by a thread!    That is the exact way my daughters and I feel and have felt for 4 years now.   We know the Lord loves us but after coming out of a "religious system, church system" where do you go?    This is why the Lord has been putting us through everything we have gone through, and yes Sherry, I agree with you there are times when my daughters and I feel like just giving up but God always lifts us up when that happens and says, "be still and know that I am God".    I sense from everything that is being said here on OH that we are in for a huge awakening in this country and I also feel very soon.    The Lord has been telling me (because I have a garden every year) to prepare for this by making my garden larger, freezing everything I can freeze and preparing in other ways.     I do believe what the prophets here on OH are saying, we are in for an "awakening in our country" by the Lord.
Before I got close to the Lord (before 2004 when I lost my job and then my husband lost his in 2005) I was just going to church and drifting along like everybody else in the church system today.    Now, I know, why everytime we went to a church, we ended up not going and then went to another one and so on.    I believe that the church is going to be awakened as everyone here feels.    
So, Sherry, you are not the only born again Christian who feels like you are hanging on by a thread.    
Jerilyn Capaccione

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 03/20/2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

God is going to empower and strengthen those who will by faith step forward and say "I Will Go". And it will be a journey that none will ever regret.

This is the day all the saints have been waiting for. Revival and the power of the Spirit does not drop from the sky, but rather it is released from the inner man as a result of faith and obedience. YOU have that treasure in earthen vessels. Go by faith and start pouring it out.

In Him
Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Denise Detwiler

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

Amen Ron on Loren's message!  The one on the 16th regarding choosing passion also speaks into what you wrote here and what the Spirit is calling for!  It's so encouraging seeing God bringing these messages that define but do not weigh down, lay a burden on nor restrict.  They are weighty messages but they are not heavy handed - they are full of freedom and life.  They are SO like the example of moving from various forms of cocooning into the bright clear fish tank.  We will be leaving soon to connect with some brothers and sisters in Ukraine so you may not hear much from us on the forums here.  Please keep us in prayer as well as those we go to meet with.

Here's the link to last Sunday's word as well:

PASSION: DOORWAY TO DESTINY". By Pastor Loren Sandford, March 16, 2008 (Palm Sunday). From the life of Jesus, four phases of life on the way to destiny and the choices involved in each. The difference between "forgotten men and women", "mediocre men and women" and "great men and women". Passion as a deliberate choice and as the key to all the rest of this. The powerlessness of laid back Christianity and the necessity of passion to impact our disintegrating society. Click HERE to listen.

Edited by Denise Detwiler on 03/21/2008 at 5:11am
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Jean Brier

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

God is going to empower and strengthen those who will by faith step forward and say "I Will Go". And it will be a journey that none will ever regret

Kris,

Thank you for saying this by the (Spirit of God) in what was needed to be heard from His Spirit into mine.  The battle has and is yet so intense, and to continue in (((  faith & obedience )))  will be the key to get alot of us thru.   Thanks again from the depths... of my heart...

MiriDeb

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Jean,(sorry, not sure as to your name preference)

Thank you for your encouragement to me. I want to encourage you and maybe others a little more.  You will find that choosing to walk by faith in the place God is calling you will DIMINISH warefare. Truly much warefare is for the purpose of keeping you from rising up in faith to the things God has prepared for you.

There are those who may disagree with this, but I am not the only one who has experienced and teaches this. you find a different kind of warefare when you "by faith" enter the place prepared for you. The warefare is more temptation to leave your place of rest in your call and either misuse your authority or not use it fully.

Much intercession could be avioded if people would walk in authority. Intercession is a stop gap measure that God will use until the kingdom Fully is established. (the same as ascension gifts.) But God is gracious and covers us Himself as He sees fit.

Entering into your place by faith actually (for those who can recieve this) makes you to BE intercession in your specific area of gifting and authority. You become the instrument and point of release of His Spirit and power.

If I could speak to the body as a whole and give them one word it would be FEAR NOT, for the Lord your God is with you.

In His Love

Kris

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 03/21/2008 at 10:19am

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Jean Brier

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged Quote Jean Brier

Kris,

I am walking by faith.  The new place of testing of faith in  a place you have to excell, is difficult, the authority yes, I do know I have.  The intense battle has been long, as it is a personal issue with the enemy targeting my going forward to the place God wants to have me go to.    I 'm not new to this, and have gone thru a place where the enemy had me almost taken out before.    This is  a place for those called in places they have to be so in-tune with the Holy Spirit, you cannot describe.    Yes, i know my authority in Jesus thru the Word that lives in me...   The biggest battles are just before are breakthrus, we have been praying for ,  for a long.............time.................   I am not a new Christian,  and one that asks for prayer backups, as the battle is and has been alot... Aaron held up the arm of Moses, so they could cross over on the dry ground, of the Red Sea.....      MiriDeb

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

I listened to the first message Loren shared, last night, and just finished listening to the second.  ..of a truth, of a truth! Absolutely, all go through these things but the passionate response to the heart of our Father and our Love for Jesus causes us to press on.These two messages speak very much into what Ron is sharing here.

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

wasn't going to share this but...here we go :))

Many years ago i had a vision of Jesus standing off to the side in a church. i went to Him to kiss His feet. He said `Carry Me.' i thought, How am i going to carry You? but simultaneoulsy picked Him up. i then began preaching to a diverse group of people as the Spirit of God was moving and many things were taking place( as Loren described in the first message). There were reporters their not knowing what was taking place..i began preaching, What is born of the flesh is flesh, What is born of the Spirit is Spirit, you must be born again.

I shared in part the frist vision to tell of the second :
I saw Jesus was carrying me. i looked as though dead. There was nothing left in me, no strength, weak and worn..But He carried me! and these words rang..`I am in you and you are in Me, I am in you and you are in Me.' oh, i wish i could paint! i wish i could paint a picture of what i saw! Thank God in our weakness He is strong, in our weakness we truly come to the end of ourself. 

This is what these lepers had done...they had come to the end of themselves. Why sit here til we die? and they rose up in the twighlight..the dawning of the day! It is the dawning of the day!

p.s i had a good laugh at `welcome to planet earth' and wanting to punch Adam in the face first..lolol

Carol Marler

Posted: 03/21/2008 at 8:17pm | IP Logged Quote Carol Marler

wasn't going to share this but...here we go :))

Kathy, Glad you did!!!
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/22/2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Quote:
God is speaking today to a potential army of outcasts outside the fallen-world societies and religious systems.

We are a bunch of outcasts driven out of the city because we have the contagious disease of the real love of God and Holy Spirit-led and empowered, righteous living. We are no longer entangled with the religion of self-worship and lethargy toward God. We are no longer enticed by the worship of men of mixture and their religious systems of self-centered human authority posing as godly spiritual authority. So we are cast out; but why waste our time sitting outside the city gate feeling sorry for ourselves because we are no longer accepted in the esteemed places of the city where we once lived and served?

Our nations are under siege and the people in our cities are starving for the reality of God.
Our children have been trained as cursed children. The public media, godless secular schools, greedy big business leaders, deceived church leaders, and corrupt government leaders have caused kids to believe they are supposed to be fornicators for fun. They are trained in violence and perverted living. There is not enough of the pure, holy word and power of God around to bring conviction and wake them up. They do not even know they are starving for righteousness, and certainly there is not enough real spiritual nutrition reaching them to strengthen and fill them with the power and love of God to grow out of their weaknesses and into the strength of righteousness.

The time is well past when there were options. If we sit here we will die. If we get right with God and be filled with His life and power, abandon our slothful and wicked ways, draw near to God, and move out against the spiritual enemy of the land, we may also die. However, if God is with us, we will win. We can defeat the black plague of self-seeking, immorality and lethargy. The tide of evil can be turned and the light of God can shine forth destroying darkness.

Get up out of the dust of moral contamination and fear. Shake off the fallen-world’s ways and look up to the spiritual hill of the Lord and lift up our spiritual antennas to receive the bolts of lightening power of faith to believe God is on our side, if we are on His side. God is more powerful than any slimy demon or big mouthed accusing and deceiving devil.

Throw off caution and get out of the slow moving river and set sail into the jet stream of the Spirit of almighty and living God. We are the agent of God in the world. We are the ones to call forth the power of God and multitudes of holy angels. It is no longer time to be playing in the river as kids. It is time to grow up stand on the word of God be filled with the Spirit of God and stand with our Father as mature sons ready to speak His words and be clothed in righteousness. The enemy can and will be defeated by a holy army. However, the enemy laughs at the cheating, immoral weakling trying to look and act like a man of God while speaking pompous empty words of self promotion.

The weakness of sin has taken control of the people of the nations. They are fat and overfilled with themselves and starving for God. They live for pleasure and count their foolishness as wisdom. Nations are weak with the cancer of self worshiping and pleasure seeking. Our people have gone insane with the foolishness of idleness believing that God is going to save them in their corruption and keep them in their filth. Mercy does not include pampering the devil.

God is fed up and will spew from His mouth the milk toast, sneaky, pleasure seaking, wife swapping, slime people that call themselves the children of God but never knew HIM. Wake up, you elders, and move upon the land with a broad and sharp sword. The word is here. The Spirit is here. Your excuse is not worth the air it takes for you to speak it. The world is not just going to hell; hell is coming forth here on earth because a bunch of leaders who have the truth are waiting for someone else to do something for fear they might offend their sick people, full of the devil, and the people might withhold their giving.

Many church leaders have become the most foolish of all. Spending time working up a miracle to impress people when hell is falling upon the hearts of young and old. The devil is loose and happy while Christians go about their business as usual.

If we sit here we will die and all our good stuff will mean nothing anyway. Leaders and their people are spiritually starving and dying in their fat, filthy purpose-driven, instead of Spirit-led, ministry. The power of God is available, but they would rather fulfill their purpose than follow hard after God.

We can do it. We have the power. Repent and call forth multitudes of holy angels to work with you, and multitudes of righteous-seeking young men and women will line up to receive their weapons and move with one accord against the spiritual enemy that is destroying the world.

The supernatural power of God is readily available to be released by the faith of the pure in heart, the holy men and women of God moving as one in the Spirit of the living God. Our mighty King Jesus is ready to ride with the armies of mighty sons to cleanse and purify the people of the World. There is nothing to stop the mighty hand of God from intervening now among the affairs of man.

Cleanse your hands and purify your hearts, you double-minded, and ascend the hill of the Lord. It is time to be who God has called you to be. It is time for the Joshuas and the Calebs to rise up and lead us up first into oneness with God, into holy abandonment of what will be lost anyway. The power of God is poured out and will sound as a mighty army from heaven to the enemy. Do what you have to do. If God is saying abandon and seek Him alone with your whole heart, then do it. If He is sending you to BOLDLY move out to connect with other lepers, then do it now. If He is sending you to foreign lands or next door, go now. If He is breaking your heart and filling you with abundant love and power, cry out to Him now and connect with your place in the Army of God.

If you are yet battling sin, fall upon your face, and do not get up until the Spirit of God comes upon you and burns your soul with the fire from heaven purifying you from the inside out, emptying you of the weakness of you and filling you with the heavenly creative power of God. If you are yet hung up in religious stuff, empty yourself and be filled with pure holy light from above.

But for God’s sake and the sake of the world do not sit still and die in a useless state of idleness. This is the time of the day of the LORD to bring forth the holy purified warrior Bride of passion beyond measure. Everywhere you look God is going to be there to confront you until you are fully matured in the holy fire and moving in the place of your fulfillment; now in this time. Are you feeling the surge of His life and the rise of faith that only God can give? Is it for this time you have come into this world?

God is on the move and many are moving with Him.

Much love and respect to you all.

Ron 

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Isn´t this an accurate word

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 04/29/2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Quote:
I hear the Lord saying, "Get up and go after it like starving outcasts."

Yesterday I heard-- "Get up, Shout! Your victory has come!!

This is much like what God told the people in Joshua 6:16--
"Shout; for the Lord hath given you the city!!

Heather

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 04/30/2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Thats great Heather. Before I ever visited Open Heaven the Lord spoke to me time after time to me through this story. I .. didn't like it, and I still don't, bc..

I felt as i was the lepard, one of the four and then the rest of Israel, smart and healthy would get all the spoil while I would not receive a single bit.

Also I thought 'I think the Lord's trying to tell me they are running all over me', like the messenger in the story.

Well, lets hope thats whats happening in the natural and supernatural. The very words you got from the Lord yesterday, its beautiful and powerful. Indeed let us shout for the victory has come!

- i did not like the fact that Ron wrote this not long after I joined the forum either, though you could easily regard it as confirmation

- i prayed Wednesday about the word of David Wilkerson before i discovered I lost my banking card. I prayed bc I feel its not smart to say too much, bc of the 'eloquency' of prophecy. We should not all be looking to Greece. But I have to admit dayly I do nothing but LOOKINg to Greece. only I see it as a kind of beautiful (hearing beautitudes not received, its indeed great) picture of the lord, the ancient world compared to the new system, the Kingdom of the Lord, and this suits well by the subtitle of this website: Apostolic Kingdom Revival. Yeah 

- also i heard the words 'starving outcast', before going to the bank, but it could also b bc of leaping of joy, i 'adhere' to it, wholehearedly

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 04/30/2010 at 7:17pm

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Hi Pieter,

Sorry I missed this post somehow

Quote:
The very words you got from the Lord yesterday, its beautiful and powerful. Indeed let us shout for the victory has come!

-- Yes I agree it is very powerful and I believe that it was meant for others, not just myself..
because there are so many people who are getting ready to enter and take over their promised land!

I'll have to re-read the original post by Ron here
to understand your confirmation.

God bless you my Brother in Christ

Heather

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Hi Heather,

Its not that I didn't like the original post of Ron. I just didn't like the idea of me being ran over, thats the impression I got (as a messenger).

The Lord spoke many stories more, also through visions of clouds, in 2007. I guess the clouds were real. It was amongst others as if the New Jerusalem came down and angels worked from two sides to reach each other. I my opinion, that part of the vision is now reality. Breakthrough is imminent (for me personally and hopefully also corporately).

Yesterday before I went to work, I was reminded of the vision of Jerusalem coming down from the sky (which I 'd seen back in 2007, many times, and I had the impression the Lord told me it was the skyline of the New Jerusalem, but in reality, it were clouds against a horizon) Venus was bordering dark clouds, it was a beautiful sight to behold..

The confusing thing is that I cannot directly connect this to the bible. It is something the Lord spoke of, but the Lord spoke much more. .

Also just sitting in the meadows, watching the skies, it was also broader in a sense, cause my girlfriend I met Octobre 2008, she loves clouds. She said 'I love' and the Lord said 'clouds', to which I added 'clouds'. It was the truth. She loves clouds.

But prophecy, its difficult and its hard. I love to hear, however, what others 'get' from the Lord.

The conversation on the website on which I am not allowed to enter messages anymore, is taking a form which I do not like. It is my prayer, that because of my 'acting' the website has become supernatural. In a sense this could be nonsense. In a other sense, one of the guys did a kind of try to stop some unwholesome talk and this could be interpreted in the natural with the trying to stop the leaking of the oil.

But then .. who sees? This evening I spoke with my sister, per text message and she herself refered to www.nu.nl and the festival we were having here. There was this newsitem about a close relative, who was a witness and the fireworktrouble back in 2000, which i didn't know was one day after my birthday. I've taken the words of Mary Clark about the firework seriously, because I heard 'firework' in the spirit, some months before she wrote about it.Its as if the Lord wants to say something, but I cannot seem to grasp. Also with me expecting to raise the dead and then Stephanie Graf, she turned out to be a kind of marathn jogger, but we all know steffi graf, the German tennisplayer. Stephanie is also the name of the wife of Joy, who I met when I worked for the energycompany Essent in 2007 and Graf in Dutch means  grave. 

Well, this is all very confusing material I guess. I cannot pretend to be lord, but sometimes I wished I could spell things out. We have to work together.

God bless you Heather.

Ps. In order to raise the dead, there need to b dead people. When I was this afternoon at the festival, the fear of the Lord in my opinion went together with dark clouds before the sun. But when will it be 'big enough' or 'true enough'??

I guess i consider it in a sense prophetic that I'm now back at the salvation army, but..wow. Difficult. 

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/05/2010 at 5:21pm

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Quote:
Yesterday before I went to work, I was reminded of the vision of Jerusalem coming down from the sky (which I 'd seen back in 2007, many times, and I had the impression the Lord told me it was the skyline of the New Jerusalem, but in reality, it were clouds against a horizon) Venus was bordering dark clouds, it was a beautiful sight to behold..

Well.. I bet that was something to see

It does talk about the New Jerusalem in Revelations 21:10--
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain {that is probably where the clouds came in because of the mountain. } and showed me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.

Quote:
But prophecy, its difficult and its hard. I love to hear, however, what others 'get' from the Lord.

I know... because sometimes God doesn't reveal the meaning right away. I like hearing what others receive from the Lord too.

Quote:
We have to work together.

That is true... Amen

Love in Christ

Heather

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

For example, today I literally prayed their would be enough volunteers for TRIN, bc I didn't want to volunteer anymore. But ..last conference and the conference before, I was already expecting angels in the meeting, to see them, work together with them and see great signs, wonders and creative miracles. Nope.

Well, today, a kind of this discouragement and the 'burden' of my 'possible' mininstry ( i have already contacted Mattheus van der Steen frequently, he didn't want to talk, which i can imagine, cause the things of heaven cannot always be seen in reality, its spirit) I took in prayer and the same day, this evening, I got a mail that they had enough volunteers. I literally prayed before this afternoon, if they would have enough volunteers

So this prayer was answered the same day. But in a way, this happens more often, that a prayer is answered the same day. Its a kind of odd. Anyway, I surrendered everything again and pleaded for Gods perfect will to happen.   

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/05/2010 at 5:38pm

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 5:45pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

New Jerusalem in Revelations 21:10--
And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain {that is probably where the clouds came in because of the mountain. } and showed me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.

One more thing to add. When I went to a meeting, the day after this plane from Air France crashed, I had the impression the Lord told me to wink, amongst others and act crazy. Well, as far as the 'acting crazy'-bit concerns, I've been taken into a psychiatric hospital, of which I've testified. The winking is something that seems to be going in fullfillment now, since I'm doing that out of nervosity in my home congregation, since about one week.

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/05/2010 at 6:13pm

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

Quote:
So this prayer was answered the same day. But in a way, this happens more often, that a prayer is answered the same day. Its a kind of odd. Anyway, I surrendered everything again and pleaded for Gods perfect will to happen.

Well that is great! I love when prayers are answered the same day. It's usually the smaller things that I pray about that are answered faster.

Quote:
Anyway, I surrendered everything again and pleaded for Gods perfect will to happen.

I have been praying for you too for exactly what you said here.. because you had mentioned that in one of your previous prayer requests.

Heather

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 6:14pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

My day started of with you Heather, but that are the things hard to explain sometimes. i got directions right from the start. Otehrwise I wouldn't have gone out of bed at 10.30, which I did. i slept in later again, around 17.30 till 20.00

For example, we have adds now with 'lekker, lekker (nice, nice)', its on billboards and has something to do with yoghurt. I have been hearing for about three weeks, youghurt, in combination with Mark, the guy with the suncap.

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/05/2010 at 6:19pm

JerilynCapaccio

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged Quote JerilynCapaccio

My brother's name is Mark

Quote:
My day started of with you Heather

Well.. I understand you there.. sometimes when I get up
God will put someones name in my mind like he is giving me a nudge that they need prayer.

Lekker is that a Dutch word?

Heather

Edited by JerilynCapaccio on 05/05/2010 at 7:13pm

Pieter Mesu

Posted: 05/05/2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged Quote Pieter Mesu

Hi Heather,

Yeah it is. So, about Mark, he wrote a blog about Judas, the one who betrayed Jesus and the false gospel. Well, there was also a while back this false gospel of Judas on the billboards. Sometimes its just hard to see, really. I do feel called, as for example now (hearing like I am waiting, on gebedsbroeders and then there turns out to b a new response). (hearing: deep calls to deep now, makes me glad). Normally I wouldn't have the energy, I can't bring up to read through the rest. But now I just did, so I read a couple of replies. I also saw your earlier reply, around 2008. That reminds me of the freezing I had to do over the past couple of days. 'Freeze nothing'. So it didn't mean anything to me before reading your reply. I guess thats a kind of fun.

Edited by Pieter Mesu on 05/05/2010 at 7:26pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version