Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/26/2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Measure of the Fullness of Christ

By Ron McGatlin

What would happen if we were to truly believe and unreservedly follow the Lord in perfect obedience to the word of the Father? How would our lives change? How would the world be affected? What if we threw off all restraints and hindrances and gave ourselves fully to living and walking in the Spirit? What if we truly made seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness the top priority in our lives? What would happen if we fully grew up into the measure of the fullness of Christ?

We would be as Christ is in the world (1 John 4:17). We would be mature sons of God doing the works of God that Christ Jesus did, and greater works.

John 14:12: "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.”

How many sick days did Jesus have to take off from doing the works of the Father? How many times did He speak to the dead to arise and nothing happened? How many times did he speak to the lame and deformed to be healed and nothing happened? How much times did He waste sidetracked in sinful temptations and religious practices? I think you get the idea.

Something is missing here. Something has gone astray and urgently needs to be corrected. Why is the Body sick and afflicted? Why is the Bride tattered and torn? Why is there filth of contamination in the body? Why are the sons of God restrained from the reality of the full glory of Christ flowing to change our world? What or who is restraining the works of God in His sons to be victoriously establishing the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven?

Let’s seek to let the scripture answer this for us. [2 Th 2:6-12]

We will need to lay aside what religion may have taught that these scriptures mean and allow Holy Spirit to reveal kingdom truth. When we consider the meaning of the Greek words used in this scripture and allow the Holy Spirit to reveal their meaning they plainly speak of a spirit of anti-Christ or wickedness against or in place of Christ that is restraining “until.” (Until what or when?)

2 Th 2:6-7: And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed (uncovered, disclosed) in his time. For the mystery (religious secret) of lawlessness (iniquity, wickedness) is already (now) at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

In this season we are seeing the uncovering of the religious secret wickedness that is restraining. The religious spirit that has replaced Christ as Head of the Body secretly infiltrated the church centuries ago and continues to restrain the supernatural works in God’s people by religious deception that causes unbelief, just as Paul had warned.

2 Th 2:5: Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

The spirit of anti-Christ working through religion and human social order has created a false ceiling of unbelief and robbed most of the church of the experiences of the power of Christ Jesus in our world.

The purpose for the current uncovering and exposing is for the destruction of the restraining iniquitous wickedness of the anti-Christ spirit. The Greek word translated brightness in this next verse is “epiphaneia:G2015” and relates to our English word epiphany. It is translated appearing every time it is used in the New Testament except this one time.

2 Th 2:8: And then the lawless (wicked) one will be revealed (uncovered, disclosed), whom the Lord will consume with the breath (spirit) of His mouth (language) and destroy with the brightness (appearing) of His coming (manifesting).

2 Th 1:10: when He comes (appears) to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

The appearing or manifesting of Christ in His people by the Holy Spirit is the power source to speak the words of God to uncover, consume, and destroy the restraining wickedness. We need to do more than speak about the restraining spirit of anti-Christ working through religion; we need to speak to the restraining spirit with the words from God in the power of the Spirit and in the name of Christ Jesus to consume and destroy the restraining spirit.

At whatever cost we must come out from under the canopy of religious deception and unbelief that separates the Body from being fully connected to our Head, Christ Jesus. In this season, there is an open door in heaven and a call of God to come up higher – to come out of religion and spiritually be raised (resurrected) into the resurrection life of Christ Jesus. It is the power of the resurrection that will do the works of Christ and greater works in bringing forth the kingdom of God on earth.

Rev 4:1-2: After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this." Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

Phil 3:14: I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

The practical reality of answering the “upward call” to “come up here” involves a change of focus that leads to a change of life, patterns, and priorities. Words are powerful when they impact change. Idle words are empty of the power to change. Words spoken from the Spirit are most powerful. Four powerful life experiences of change are spoken in this verse.

Phil 3:10: that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death.

• That I may know Him (intimate communion with Christ in the Holy Spirit)

• And the power of His resurrection (receiving and releasing the power of His life)

• And the fellowship of His sufferings (a precious work of becoming one with Him)

• Being conformed to His death (loss of the old life, perfect humility)

The greatest opportunity of change in this world since the first century is now opening to God’s people. Exposing and destroying the religious anti-Christ systems by the manifest power of the life of Christ is the work of the Holy Spirit and the desire of God for this historical time of transformation. God is moving upon our planet in unprecedented proportions to produce a purified, holy, humble people filled with His love, carriers of resurrection life power of Christ to establish the kingdom of God upon the ashes of religious fallacies and fallen social order.

To whom much is given much is required.

In Luke 12 Jesus told a parable of a faithful servant that the master made ruler and of an unfaithful servant who knew better but acted selfishly and abused fellow servants. The unfaithful servant was severely treated by the master and appointed his portion with the unbelievers.

Luke 12:47-51: "And that servant who knew his master's will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few.

For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.

I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to give peace (to join together, prosperity, rest quietness) on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.”

Division and separation is not always bad. We know Jesus came to bring peace on earth and goodwill toward mankind. His peace and goodwill cannot come upon a people merged with wickedness and darkness. Jesus did not come to blend us with the works of satan in this present social order or the anti-Christ spirit in religion. Rather He came and is with us now to cleanse the world of evil and establish the righteousness of God in His people and the kingdom of God in the world.

People of God, arise and be of great courage! The Promised Land is before us, and a waste land is behind us. Be strong in the Lord! Be strong and very courageous! This is your time on earth to accomplish the will of God for your life. You have not been this way before, and you will not come this way again. History will record the great shift and transformation of this season into the kingdom of God, or it will record the failure to enter in and a return to wasted life of wilderness wonderings and another people in another time will enter into the land of promise.

Help us Lord Jesus!

Keep on pursuing love.
It never fails.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 02/26/2009 at 4:28pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Julie Gilbert

Posted: 02/26/2009 at 12:22pm | IP Logged Quote Julie Gilbert

Thank you Ron, God has used you to write this an answer the very questions I have been asking of God. Bless you!

Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/26/2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

This will be my third attempt to reply to this post. Have had 2 typed out and 'poof' they were gone...dunno where?,,,knowing this is critical, no crucial that we take our rightful places and begin to manifest as sons of GLORY. Time to cover the earth WITH HIS GLORY as the water covers the sea. We say Christ in us, our HOPE OF GLORY! BEST BE AT OUR FATHER'S BUSINESS JUST LIKE JESUS, LETTING HIS KINGDOM COME AND HIS WILL BE DONE IN EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR LIVES THIS DAY ON EARTH AS HIS WILL IS DONE IN HEAVEN. AMEN.  Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-

Bojo Sun

Posted: 02/26/2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Dear brother Ron:

Blessings to you and those with you from the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ!

You mentioned "History will record the great shift and transformation of this season into the kingdom of God, or it will record the failure to enter in and a return to wasted life of wilderness wonderings and another people in another time will enter into the land of promise."

I believe it is in one of brother George Warnock's writings that he expressed the same thought. The fire they started somehow turned into a stanger fire.

The other day the Lord had me read on Judges where Phinehas, the one who had the boldness to thrust the spear through in the wicked man with his Midianite woman appeared powerless in face of the waywardness of God's own people. It is not a good picture to see Benjaminites who committed such diring wickness unto their own kinsman...What this High Priest of God could do was only inquire God's will how they should attack their brothers...What a sad picture!

Time has come for God's leadership be stripped away from the weaklings and powerless and yet again be entrusted unto a new generation. A Generation who is willing and will volunteer for the Battle and have been disciplined for the Battle.

The Lord told me that we will not miss it. We will not...

May the Lord be on our side as we chose to be on His side...May He be our God and we be His people...

View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
james hill

Posted: 02/26/2009 at 6:04pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

Ron,

A very sobering word indeed. How I wish we would take the seriousness of what has been written here. We have been robbed and plundered from the very real living words of God. As in a famine not of food and water.

It is easy to find fault in many denominations or other religions, so it seems. However it is even more difficult to see the error in our own ways when we do not realize how sick and enimic we truly are as a whole. How we need to deeply examine ourselves.

I have sought, and contended with the Lord in many of the questions you have shared. I have agonized, fasted and prayed.....beat the floor with my fist on hands and knees, pleading with the Lord for direction. Given myself fully and to the best of my ability to Him...and yet I have been discontent in many areas.

I am a mere 40 years old, but the greatest majority of my life has been in pursuit of Him through some of the most grueling things a person should endure....but hey, we all got our stories.

At times I just feel like there is nothing we can do to expedite the work that God has planned, other than to just endure and remain of good cheer till He releases and causes it to come to fruition.....I don't know.

View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
Vince Sucec

Posted: 02/27/2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged Quote Vince Sucec

The lawless one serves a purpose in the end ...

Rev 17:17. "For God has put it in their hearts to do His will only, and give their kingship to that demon, until these words of God are fulfilled.

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 02/28/2009 at 2:00pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Remember it is unbelief that keeps us out of the promised land. Unbelief that says We cannot do what God is telling us we can do. this was the disobedience of the Israelites that refused to recieve thier inheritance. Faith and obedience are inseperable.

It is imporatnat in this hour to have real faith, not a jump up and down shoutin kind of faith, but a clear unquestioning obedience that says yes! when God says go in and DON'T look at the size of the giants!!

During the US election the Lord was particulary displeased with the unbelief that prophesied evil and not good for the church. Many vessels were disqualified in that season. These things are piddly and we need to see all resistance as nothing in God's eyes.

We WILL take the land and WILL obey and in faith do his will. Even the unbelief of others can put us in unbelief ourselves. Lets not let others not passing over the Jordan keep us from it...

Kris

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 03/03/2009 at 7:11pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

James Hill wrote:
Quote:

I have sought, and contended with the Lord in many of the questions you have shared. I have agonized, fasted and prayed.....beat the floor with my fist on hands and knees, pleading with the Lord for direction. Given myself fully and to the best of my ability to Him...and yet I have been discontent in many areas.

I am a mere 40 years old, but the greatest majority of my life has been in pursuit of Him through some of the most grueling things a person should endure....but hey, we all got our stories.

At times I just feel like there is nothing we can do to expedite the work that God has planned, other than to just endure and remain of good cheer till He releases and causes it to come to fruition.....I don't know.

James, I hear you clearly. It would be nice if there was a pill I could send that would fix things instantly. But that just is not the case. Sometimes frustration results from being called and gifted but not yet matured to move into the function of the gifts and calling. The heart's desire may come from the gifting or calling that may have been around since birth. However, spiritual maturity must be in place before the gifts can function and the heart be at peace.

Your observation that there may just be nothing we can do to expedite fruition is not far from the truth. It is built into our nature as a man to fix things. In our strength we diligently apply ourselves toward a goal and usually can get the job done. Our strength is esteemed to be our greatest asset and carries us through many earthly difficulties. Some men have more strength of will and mind than others. Here is the big kicker. Our strength and ability to make things happen and get things fixed works directly against us in doing the works of God. It is in our weakness and lack of natural ability that the grace (Divine influence on the heart and its reflection into the life) can sovereignly accomplish the works of God in us.

The situation is further complicated if the gift of discernment from God is implanted or actuated in us. To clearly see the devastating problems among the people and the issues of pride and all that works with it and not be able to do anything to fix it is frustrating to say the least.

I can still remember back in the 1950s when God began to show me the turning of this nation away from God toward the mess it has become. He caused me to see how through education beginning at the college level the enemy was beginning to train the people who would be the teachers of the children of this nation and the media people who would change the minds of the people away from God. I was a young man and very fresh in the Lord and could not do anything about what He was showing me. I soaked many pillows with tears and sometimes cried out to God, "Why God! Why are you showing me this stuff? I can do nothing about it!" The gifting and discernment was there but it was many years and much death to everything that made me a strong man before I became able to have a part in the great solution of preaching the gospel of the kingdom and seeing it now spreading into many lives.

Gifts are only usable in spiritual maturity. We know what spiritual maturity looks like. It is meek, humble, full of faith, hope and love and short of natural strengths. Frankly James, I can personally sense that you have grown tremendously in spiritual maturity. You are on the right road, Pilgrim.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 03/03/2009 at 7:19pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
james hill

Posted: 03/03/2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged Quote james hill

From the depths of my heart I thank you with your shared wisdom and encouraging words Ron.
View james hill's Profile Search for other posts by james hill
Mandy Gay

Posted: 03/04/2009 at 1:49am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi James,

In my experience, it's the ongoing frustration that keeps me asking, seeking and knocking.  It motivates me to go beyond where I'm comfortable.  Dissatisfaction keeps us longing and yearning to call forth that which is not yet on earth as it is in heaven. 

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay
Larry Denton

Posted: 03/05/2009 at 7:25am | IP Logged Quote Larry Denton

Dear Brother James….

A Blessing you are here…. and enabling me (as a brother) to extend my judgment, in that it is a righteous judgment because of” identifying” your ability to stand up and share the deep convection that ...“I don’t know!

Wisdom is wisdom does!

That word  Know ... can be used  in men stating that the are know- ledge- able  "in" The Word of God.... and yet be blind on how it is to relate in a righteous manner to themselves , others, and God Himself.  

WE can know in mind and yet because we are taught "in"  the flesh , doctrinal ideals... can leave us in search of more and more knowledge  as opposed to seeking the Kingdom . That "seeking" being manifested in submitting to a “Wholesome” Word of God. , witnessed within ones own understanding... feeling  those convictions of the Holy Spirit as to what is Sin... Righteousness and Judgment in our life styles...

Here , in the following scripture.. we see the wisdom of a true apostle ( that which you have not found) because you  , like myself  thought the smart preachers were indeed true men of God) ( and I was called one). But... Paul tells us that just because a man is young and or old  in Knowledge , what one submits to is His character .

1 Tim. 6:1-3 (KJV) 

Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honor, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.  And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service, because they are faithful and beloved, partakers of the benefit.

These things teach and exhort.

If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

Godliness is manifested in character (those attributes of character manifested in a man or woman’s life called Fruit ….

Here the wisdom… Let any man “not” despise another man who is relating to a believer and or un-believer, but honor their faithfulness because after approaching you... not only with their understanding (what ever it might be), but because they are able to honor who you are, in character. = according to Godliness…

Now... as unto a believer, yes they are to honor the leader so to speak, but when it comes to teaching > Well ...they are to honor a teacher (presenting the Gospel of the Kingdom) in such a manner that they reflect the wholesome-ness of the words they are using, to that give an understanding of how it is we relate in the Kingdom in the Character of the King.

I I speak of a manner in which the knowledge bing taught is reflected in wisdom of the teacher....

From a prophetic perspective… you like myself and others got the first half of men’s  traditional church based teaching about Christ and had (and have today) no ideal how to live what they were teaching  us to do in loving as God loves...(thinking just to stand up in the pulpit as the man)  was Godlyness.

And now.. in this  religious  fire ( zeal) have learned there is a second half  of something  we need. Knowledge yes, but also wisdom to act on our approach to ourselves, others and Our Lord Himself…

These folks and their leaders despise other teacher leaders, denomination, ministers Not because the are not teaching the Word of God, but because they are unable (in character, having not character) = (fruition) "to be" in their being ........Partakers of the Benefits

The reason being as a manifestation of their life style is:  They think the Know, all about the "pills" needed....

Brother Ron is right in that we can say: There are no pills we can take to solve this problem. On the other hand... we could say  there are those brethren who you can take to heart = both walking  with and listening to  (as a prophetic pill) who have suffered the same ills you have or now are experiencing the concepts of how in out meetings we just migh be leaving Christ out!

These true elders are often a judged  as pills (an inspired or ill-natured person) because in sharing the truth... what they have to say via their understanding ...can seem very bitter going down.  But if taken, with ones "fruit enguaged"    their instructions to rest,  in due season, = what is “pilled up” can bring  Godly Correction to their  spirit and if to the spirit, then to the mind . their ways begins to heal... in that the do waht they do in rest as oposed to strife and jealousy.... the results of a Pretenious Acts of waht seems right before their leaders.

But… as I have experience in administering “taking whole what is shared”  = (seeing it as a pill), can look way too big, let alone the color if it looking bad…

So.. let usa  take a good look at the meaning of the Word “Wholesome” and you will find that it define a condition of a men  or women who are at rest in character , having taken that which the prescribe…. This pill (wisdom) allowing then in their trust in Christ, administers the same (wisdom) in the same manner or character … allowing Christ … via the Holy Spirit to bring a correction to what is destroying the body, via the mind, having no rest in the spirit.

Wholesome or hugiaino, Greek 5198, Strong’s

hugiaino, from Greek 5199 (hugies); to have sound health, i.e. be well (in body); figurative to be uncorrupt (true in doctrine) :- be in health, (be safe and) sound, (be) whole (-some).

How do we know a man or women is safe and able to rest in Christ = a true teacher of something that is sound?   Able to be “Partakers of the Benefits…  Well., these  folks may not always “fit “ what appears to be a Teacher of the Word , because they have no need to of the Pill,  only give in the pride of doing their thing in the pulpit to dispense it

It is a matter of importance to understand that some folks giving the pill has never use it themselves  self let alone suffered what you are experiencing … so it may be important that you seek our and elder who has suffered ,more so that one who has taken the medicine..

Again….First let me say I am very bless to with you statement here “Brother”

How is it can I say Brother, Well. It is an honor for me to share with you in that it is a matter of you spirit to  say I do not Know To say this here “openly” is a matter of principle … in that it is one of repentance . And, in this act of sharing your spirit has manifested   the fruit of His… Christ Spirit as it resolves itself in the Holy Spirit.

I find this in what you have shared here and please allow me to underline and add so as to point out our   (as it is before all of us) your heart on a few things stated…

James shared….

I have sought, and contended with the Lord in many of the questions you have shared. I have agonized, fasted and prayed. = (Mental) ....beat the floor with my fist on hands and knees, pleading with the Lord for direction. (Physical)

Given…..

Myself ….fully and to the best of my ability to Him...and yet I have been discontent in many areas.

At times I just feel like there is nothing we can do to expedite the work that God has planned, other than to just endure and remain of good cheer…

Till He releases and ….it to come to fruition......

I don’t know

In short this is why I can call you a brother, because if you did “know” then what you would have to given would  matter of Law and not Grace  and one of those “pills can make you very sick”

Can man do this, as a matter of Fruition?

Matthew 7:15-23 (KJV) 

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.  Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Talk about a pill!

In Principle this is the reason of what, when, and how it is you have come to the end of yourself.

You have as we all have to please other, trying to understand, so as to participate in their Iniquity/Inequity have failed. And it was God who did this, that is allowed you to fail because in doing so what you knew; you do not know how to do. = I don’t know!

It is here that one begins to bear up and drop /give it up  that doing thing to honor Christ is fine, but not at the expense of Being found in His Name , manifesting the Fruits of His Character in approaching life.

This we can all do. And it manifested in our submitting to Christ as oppose to some preacher.

I speak of sharing life with other in resolving you own approach to use self-control, and in doing so…. honor all involved, including Our Father in Heaven...

This is coming to fruition!  In that now you are free to from prayer, in that you have become prayer and in doing so do not have to go to church, because you are the church, and able to approach all you do in Christ Name, manifesting the Fruits of the Holy Spirit to rest, in understanding that What you are experiencing each day, is enabling you to become conscious of Gods will being fulfilled here on earth as it is in heaven.  Then meeting with other brothers becomes “Gathering with others, manifesting the Rest of God!

Watch the wisdom as Brother Ron has pointed out….

Luke 12:49-51 (KJV) 

I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I if it be already kindled?  But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!  Suppose you that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

And…

I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to give peace (to join together, prosperity, rest quietness) on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.”

Looking at both translations, we can see a few things...

Our Lord  asks : “What will I  be “ meaning that it is His will to be Who He is in Character  in  His Fathers Will in the process of “doing what “  Being the Son of God  in that He reflects His Father Name. It being Hollowed >>>> Hollowed Be They Name

He, Our Lord has this before Him and all that doing would have been in vain, if it He we not given to do it in the character of His Father... Now Our Father and men wonder whey He does not act on their behalf?

So it with us!

It is in this…. He approach was His hope, in the fruit of the Holy Spirit (manifesting the fruition of His Fathers Name.

And in this “baptism of fire “ Be the Son, trusting His Father to honor what he would do.

And we likewise are distressed, despised, districted, distrusted, and distracted in experiencing this, in that we also must do what we do in those Fruits of the Spirit... 

This approach of  one being found in the fruits is, in approaching the Will of God , tears away … cause a division within ourselves , other and God Himself… if we think it is pleasing to do what we do , thinking we can pray, fast , minister , meet , and form churches , without  approaching other in  His fruit , a fruition which is hallowed , because…. that the Way it is done in heaven.

So Brother having come through this narrow gate, it’s time enter the Kingdom and it is in this way… It’s is who we know …not “what” we Know the souls of man are secured.

The “ideal” Peace can be found via any intellectual pursuit regardless of one approach but as it is a matter of the fruit of the Spirit in that it is a matter of being found at peace.

James 3:18 (KJV) 

And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Men and women run to do things (having been filled with the Spirit) yet given to fear the intellect of the False in fear of keeping the rules these preachers have formed in having their church work honored by all the followers … never “given” to walk in the Spirit to obtain the understanding that unless you do what you do in the

Fruit of the Spirit  then what you “know to do “ may help you, but being  vain for another in that you are unable to teach the wisdom of how to apply the Knowledge...

This is the division that Our Lord came to bring. And when it come the following Word become part of him of her in that, in their approach to God, to say I don’t Know is to manifest their reverence toward Him.

It when you thing you know, you are lost...

Rev. 18:14 (KJV) 

And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

Many worship God via an approach out their own knowledge = thinking they know an d because they do , go about doing what they do secure themselves , preaching this is God prospering them, proving that they know Him. And they might eve Know the way , able to give a message that are become aware of a new way of Gods Government , but it too can suffer the “division” of God if no approach in His Name .

It is in His name the revelation of How it is we do "know" what to do is manifested , thereby  all can witness His participation in power and where this way is not honored these leaders give themselves to a form  that multiplies itself via money .

You were beating on the floor; with out know you were knocking on the door!

Welcome James to the Kingdom…. Measuring "up" you are in falling down!

Bro. Larry

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version