Author
ElaineTavolacci

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/26/2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Gods Global Positioning System
(A Word In Season)
Elaine Tavolacci
www.awordinseason.info  

The Lord gave me this insightful word for you this week. There is popular devise known as a GPS that is used in automobiles. GPS is an abbreviation for Global positioning system. For those of you that are not familiar with it, a GPS is a small gadget that will tell you exactly where you are on earth at any time of day. It gives you directions by transmitting signals from a satellite to your GPS receiver. The only thing that is required to get a connection is to have an unobstructed view of the sky. The signals move at the speed of light to arrive at a GPS. When I was researching this, the Holy Spirit gave me extraordinary insight on it. In this same way that a GPS receives signals from the satellite, all we need to do is to tap in to the leading of the Holy Spirit and we will be able to discern His direction for our lives.

Isaiah 30:21
Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it, Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.

With the GPS navigation system, you can type in an address and it will automatically calculate the fastest way to get to your destination. It highlights it on the screen and shows you the way to go but if you don't follow the directions that it is giving you and you go off in a different direction the navigation system doesn't stop just because you get off course. It immediately updates and calculates a new route from where you are and then can still get you to your destination from wherever you made the wrong turn. Even if you went miles out of the way in the wrong direction, up and down mountains, through the wilderness or into valleys this navigation system will constantly make adjustments telling you the quickest and easiest way to go back in the right direction. I find that amazing. In the same way, when we get off course God immediately comes up with another way no matter how far off we have gone. He finds another route to bring those dreams to pass in our lives as long as we are living right and our hearts are right with Jesus.

Psalm 32: 8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.

If you went in the wrong direction this year, made wrong choices or even backslid the Lord wants to lead you back in the right direction. He will never direct us the wrong way or into error. We need to forget what is behind and go forward with God. Last night I had a prophetic dream.
In the dream as I was driving I stopped to asked a man in another car for directions. I was so thankful that he was able to give me directions but then he started prophesying to me. He prophesied: God wants you to stop talking about your past. I was so excited that I was receiving a word from a stranger that I simply asked for directions. But then I noticed another thing in the dream. There was a huge truck blocking the car and I couldn't go forward until this truck moved. After the man finished prophesying to me the truck backed up out of our way and I was able to go on my way. I believe this word is not only for me but also for many of us. We can't go forward in the things that God has for us if we are still looking back to our past. This dream also confirmed what I was planning to write in this word.

Isaiah 43: 18 – 19
Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

Whatever happened in your past whether it was good or bad, you need to leave it behind you so that you can get on with Gods plans for your life. Our past mistakes won't cancel out Gods plans for our lives if we turn from them and get back on track. Don't dwell on how it could have been if you did things different. You can't do anything about your past but you can start fresh this year for your future.

Proverbs 16: 9
A mans heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 02/26/2009 at 1:31pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Thanks Elaine for this encouraging word, and a big heart-felt welcome from our OH 'banqueting table'. Pull up a chair and let us enjoy more of HIS heart from your heart. Don't know how long you've been reading, but there is a 'treasure house' here at OH as Holy Spirit pours out through Brothers & Sisters on a daily basis. Yes, PTL, HIS mercy is 'brand new' every morning! Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-HIS Love & Mercy will follow you ALL the days of your life and you will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. HE come to set up housekeeping in those that are righteous to inherit the earth and dwell in it. \o/

Edited by Gayle Getz on 02/26/2009 at 1:32pm

ElaineTavolacci

Posted: 02/26/2009 at 4:29pm | IP Logged Quote ElaineTavolacci

Hi Gayle!   I have been a member for a couple of months now but I had to re-register because my name was spelled wrong. Thank you for the warm welcome. I have been visiting this website for years but I just decided to join it so that I can post my "Word In Season" which I write once a week. I will be posting the one for this week tonight. Yes His mercy sure is new every morning. Blessings back to you!! Thanks so much!

Please visit my website. It is posted on my pages.   
~ Elaine ~ 

www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com

View ElaineTavolacci's Profile Search for other posts by ElaineTavolacci Visit ElaineTavolacci's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version