Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/03/2009 at 6:36pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Personal Kingdom
By Ron McGatlin
From my heart - Thank you to all of you reading this.  You are a part of the work of God’s kingdom coming forth in the world. OpenHeaven.com is one small part of a myriad of venues worldwide where the gospel of the kingdom is being proclaimed. Many of you have written words of appreciation for the stream of words of God’s kingdom coming forth through OpenHeaven.com Website and the OpenHeaven.com Digest weekly email publication. Your encouragement has been vital in strengthening us to continue to fervently seek the Lord and His words of edification, wisdom, and encouragement to keep us moving toward the awesome transition from the church emphasis age to the kingdom emphasis age.
Some of you have contributed articles, reports and prophetic words to be published in the OpenHeaven.com Digest. Others have helped with the cost of email through InJesus and others have sent money from time to time to help with the website expense. Many have invested their lives in posting articles, messages, and prophetic words on the OpenHeaven.com forums. Others have given of their lives in ministering to the people on the forums encouraging them to continue on into the kingdom lifestyle. Some give of themselves in service by moderating among the website online communications. Many have poured themselves out in prayer and intercession for the people and the work of this and other kingdom ministries. All of your participation is greatly appreciated and of more value than any of us will probably know this side of heaven.
However, the greatest of all to me is knowing that there are many thousands of people around the world who are moving ahead in the great shift into the reality of the kingdom of God on earth. I know that many of you have paid a great price and gone through some desperate times of much loss of your past lives to continue to move onward in this glorious yet sometimes difficult journey toward the full measure of the stature of Christ and His kingdom coming forth.
My heart overflows with love from God for every one of you. Though we do not know each other in the natural and may have never met face-to-face, we are family. We are a part of His heavenly family and have the same Father. For many of us our natural families have not really understood what God is doing in bringing forth His kingdom within His people and may have withdrawn from us leaving an empty place in our hearts that has been filled by the Lord, partially through our spiritual fellowship with one another. Even if you are new to this ministry, you are loved because the love of God is a spiritual thing and is not dependent upon natural relationship. Spiritual relationships are sometimes instantaneous as the Spirit in one recognizes the Spirit in another.
God is building a relational, spiritual kingdom cemented together by the love of God. Christ Jesus suffered and died on the cross, rose again, and returned in the Holy Spirit to redeem and repurchase all that was lost. God’s love motivated Him to become a man and lay down His life for the redemption of mankind. He is now working in and through redeemed man to deliver the kingdoms of this world back unto the Father. Man is redeemed for a greater purpose than just going to heaven someday. Redeemed man has a part in the redemption of the earth.
The earth DOES NOT belong to the devil.
The earth is the Lord’s and all its fullness. This planet is meant to be the kingdom of God, a colony of heaven ruled by the love, power, and wisdom of God in Christ Jesus the King.
Exo 9:29: So Moses said to him, "As soon as I have gone out of the city, I will spread out my hands to the LORD; the thunder will cease, and there will be no more hail, that you may know that the earth is the Lord's.
Psa 24:1: The earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.
1 Cor 10:26: for "the earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness."
God is bringing many sons to glory for a divine purpose.
The earth will be renewed by Christ in the many holy pure sons – sons of God who have experienced the cross and are experiencing the resurrected life of Christ within by the Holy Spirit. Creation has been waiting for the sons of God to set it free for a long time. Now the time is drawing near and God is at work in His world calling forth a spiritual army of sons who Christ can work through to reclaim the earth for its rightful owner.
Heb 2:10: For it was fitting for Him, for whom are all things and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
Rom 8:14: For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
Rom 8:18-19: For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
2 Cor 6:18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty."
Gal 3:26-28: For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
The Son of God, Christ Jesus, is sent forth in the Holy Spirit by God to indwell the many sons of God on earth. The attributes of God that are in Christ Jesus abide in the many sons who are joint heirs of God through Christ.
Gal 4:6-7: And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying out, "Abba, Father!" Therefore you are no longer a slave but a son, and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
The Great Mystery Revealed in Humble Sons
Col 1:26-27: the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
The Shifting and Shaking of Preparation
In this moment of time men and women around the world are experiencing the work of God by His Spirit shaking and shifting even to the core of their lives. Spiritual eyes are opening and the old mixtures are being exposed and becoming very distasteful and repulsive. The pure, holy reality of the light of God is shining brightly within His people revealing all mixture and burning out all darkness. Holiness is coming to sons and daughters of God. CHRIST IS BEING FORMED IN GOD’S PEOPLE. The Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is producing the fullness of the stature of Christ in His saints.
The restoration of servant gifts to edify the body are becoming complete as true apostles are now emerging among us added to the previously restored gifts of prophets, evangelists, shepherds, and teachers. The work of the first century apostles sometimes required a lot of patience to see Christ formed in the immature children of God.
Gal 4:19: My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you,
We are in a season of maturing – a time in which young men and women are GROWING UP IN GOD.
This is producing polarization and separation to unity. A separation is occurring from the mixtures of the past and from those who continue to embrace the ways of self-life and darkness. Those who turn away from the bright light of true humility and holiness shining in this hour will separate themselves for the sons who are being purified. The separation results in increased unity and lack of strife among those with broken hearts and contrite spirits, those who are experiencing the holiness of Christ being formed within their hearts and lives. These are those who have been purified from mixture and separated from close connection with those who will not be purified.
Eph 4:13-14: till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting.
There is NO spiritual pride in true holiness.
In mixtures there is false humility and spiritual pride, which causes much strife and division among brethren.
2 Tim 3:5: having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Yes, there is a time for followers of Christ to turn away from people. God’s love does not lead us to cuddle up with everyone. If we follow Christ Jesus we will not submit to everyone and will not closely relate to everyone. The false teaching of love as tolerance and acceptance of everything and everyone is a humanistic new age type concept that is very dangerous. Loving everyone does not mean closely connecting with everyone.
Jesus ate with sinners and allowed prostitutes to anoint his head and bathe his feet with tears. He knew their hearts and knew they would receive Him as Lord and King. It was the religious people filled with spiritual pride that he did not submit to and did not closely relate with. That does not mean that He did not love them, and it does not mean He did not desire to see them recognize who He was and seek the real kingdom of God. Jesus did not open himself to everyone because He knew their hearts. Christ in us by the Holy Spirit will still do the same today.

John 2:24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men,

2 Cor 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
2 Cor 6:17-18: Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty."
2 Cor 7:1: Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/05/2009 at 5:00am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gene Redlin

Posted: 06/03/2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged Quote Gene Redlin

Thank you for your good forum Ron.

I am appreciative more than you can know.

And some of the people I have "Met" here are precious indeed.

I am encouraged that there are so many who love Jesus and hear his voice deep inside.  I started to think like Elijah.

All alone out here.

And, I know I got off to a rocky start.  I misunderstood something at the beginning that Bojo Sun said. 

Reading what he says and posts gives me understanding what a good brother he really is.  Now that I think of it, I'm assuming MALE. 

Whatever,  There is no male or female in the spirit.

Thanks again.  You have done a good thing.
View Gene Redlin's Profile Search for other posts by Gene Redlin Visit Gene Redlin's Homepage
Prema Laban

Posted: 06/03/2009 at 8:20pm | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

"Though we do not know each other in the natural and may have never met face to face we are family..."

AMEN, Ron: I thank God every day for you, the gift that you are to me and so many others and I thank God for the family I have found through this forum. I know that God foreordained the spiritual connections He is establishing as we His sons, offer ourselves willingly in this the day of His power.

Be blessed.

Much love & appreciation

Prema

View Prema Laban's Profile Search for other posts by Prema Laban
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 06/03/2009 at 8:47pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

beautifully well said Ron, all of it..

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Bojo Sun

Posted: 06/03/2009 at 9:53pm | IP Logged Quote Bojo Sun

Prema Laban wrote:

"Though we do not know each other in the natural and may have never met face to face we are family..."

AMEN, Ron: I thank God every day for you, the gift that you are to me and so many others and I thank God for the family I have found through this forum. I know that God foreordained the spiritual connections He is establishing as we His sons, offer ourselves willingly in this the day of His power.

Be blessed.

Much love & appreciation

Bojo Sun  :)

Sister Prema, I just borrowed it...:)
Gene, we all love you...You have a truthful and humble heart...So wonderful to see it...
View Bojo Sun's Profile Search for other posts by Bojo Sun
Prema Laban

Posted: 06/03/2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

Sun

Brothers and sisters share....what's mine is yours big little bro...or actually, even better, what's yours is mine, !!!): ha ha ha

Prema

Edited by Prema Laban on 06/03/2009 at 10:42pm

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/04/2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thank you Gene, Prema, Kathy, and Sun for your comments and agreement. You are blessings of the Lord.

Amen Prema what is your's is mine and mine is your's but really it all is His and He must have the full say in how it is used and where it goes. Amen?

This part is important to us all. We are all growing up.
Quote:

The Shifting and Shaking of Preparation
In this moment of time men and women around the world are experiencing the work of God by His Spirit shaking and shifting even to the core of their lives. Spiritual eyes are opening and the old mixtures are being exposed and becoming very distasteful and repulsive. The pure, holy reality of the light of God is shining brightly within His people revealing all mixture and burning out all darkness. Holiness is coming to sons and daughters of God. CHRIST IS BEING FORMED IN GOD’S PEOPLE. The Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is producing the fullness of the stature of Christ in His saints.
The restoration of servant gifts to edify the body are becoming complete as true apostles are now emerging among us added to the previously restored gifts of prophets, evangelists, shepherds, and teachers. The work of the first century apostles sometimes required a lot of patience to see Christ formed in the immature children of God.
Gal 4:19: My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you,
We are in a season of maturing – a time in which young men and women are GROWING UP IN GOD.

Much love and respect.
Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 06/04/2009 at 11:47am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Prema Laban

Posted: 06/04/2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

AMEN!!!!

Prema

Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 06/04/2009 at 11:53am | IP Logged Quote Guests

Loving and ture word...Thank you Ron....

View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/04/2009 at 2:40pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

RON ...THANK YOU...

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/05/2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

There is NO spiritual pride in true holiness.
In mixtures there is false humility and spiritual pride, which causes much strife and division among brethren.
2 Tim 3:5: having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
Yes, there is a time for followers of Christ to turn away from people. God’s love does not lead us to cuddle up with everyone. If we follow Christ Jesus we will not submit to everyone and will not closely relate to everyone. The false teaching of love as tolerance and acceptance of everything and everyone is a humanistic new age type concept that is very dangerous. Loving everyone does not mean closely connecting with everyone.
Jesus ate with sinners and allowed prostitutes to anoint his head and bathe his feet with tears. He knew their hearts and knew they would receive Him as Lord and King. It was the religious people filled with spiritual pride that he did not submit to and did not closely relate with. That does not mean that He did not love them, and it does not mean He did not desire to see them recognize who He was and seek the real kingdom of God. Jesus did not open himself to everyone because He knew their hearts. Christ in us by the Holy Spirit will still do the same today.

John 2:24 But Jesus did not commit Himself to them, because He knew all men,

2 Cor 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
2 Cor 6:17-18: Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you. I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty."
Ron
mariateresatee

Posted: 06/05/2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Ron McGatlin wrote:
This is producing polarization and separation to unity. A separation is occurring from the mixtures of the past and from those who continue to embrace the ways of self-life and darkness. Those who turn away from the bright light of true humility and holiness shining in this hour will separate themselves for the sons who are being purified. The separation results in increased unity and lack of strife among those with broken hearts and contrite spirits, those who are experiencing the holiness of Christ being formed within their hearts and lives. These are those who have been purified from mixture and separated from close connection with those who will not be purified.

View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version