Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/19/2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

SOUND THE ALARM

By Ron McGatlin

Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; For the day of the LORD is coming, For it is at hand: a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness. ~ Joel 2

In cities and towns across the USA, many lives have been spared because of warning sirens sounding the alarm as destructive and potentially deadly tornados approached. Thousands of lives have been spared by warnings of much larger approaching hurricanes in the coastal states of the USA. Only those who hear and respond to the alarms and warnings benefit from them.

The trumpets of God have been blowing warnings in the USA since the mid 80s, to my knowledge, and I feel certain for much longer that I was not aware of. The sound is now changing from the prophetic trumpeting of warnings to the more acute urgency of the loud oscillating siren of the immediate approach of this day of the Lord.

Like a tornado siren in the middle of the night, the sound is piercing the sleeping people across the landscape of modern Babylonian culture.

The lost world screams, “STOP that hateful sound – leave us alone we are finally progressing into life completely free from the hateful rules of God. There are many gods, and we should embrace them all or none at all, according to our own desires.”

The sleeping religious Christians say, “All is well; God sees no evil in us, and we are blessed and filled and comforted in peace. Sing me another happy song, and tell me of the goodness of God. My “little” disobedience is not a problem, because Jesus paid it all. Judgment is only an Old Testament thing, and God is not bothered by my promiscuous and avaricious ways.” And to the ones sent from God who are calling them to pure and holy lives, they shout, “STOP trying to put us in bondage again; we are free.” They continue in their mixture and heed not the alarm. They turn over to go back to sleep and snuggle in under their covering. 

The false-religion fanatics shout, “Kill the infidels.” They grow stronger on the blood of the saints, devouring the innocent along with the religious mixtures. A mighty army of a magnitude never before seen on earth is coming forth devouring the Babylonian landscape of the world in darkness.

This is NOT just a future prediction; it is happening NOW while many sleep.

Though it may feel like it, this is not the end of the world. On the contrary, it is the beginning of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

In this day-of-the-Lord season that is upon us, the spirits of many redeemed saints will be leaving this world through sudden death to be joined with the Lord in heaven. God in His love and mercy is sparing some people the trauma of enduring the severe time of world cleansing judgments. The work of many will have been finished on earth. As the seasons on earth change to a new order and new reality, their service that was based in the past order will be completed. Others are arising to carry out the next part of establishing the kingdom government of Christ Jesus.

Glorious Judgment

There is no fear of judgment in those in whom Christ fully dwells. On the contrary, it is a glorious time of being vindicated through righteous judgment and seeing evil cleansed from the world. The cleansing judgments are clearing the land of all the loftiness and pride of man and all that man’s pride has built and done. The roaring holy fire of God will devour from the face of the earth everything that lifts itself against God. The people who repent and turn to God will be cleansed from evil. Those who will not turn to God will desire the rocks to fall on them and hide them from Holy God.

This judgment is NOT about destroying the planet; it is about destroying evil and all it has done and built upon the face of Planet Earth. It will be a whole new re-creation of the kingdom of heaven on this planet. In the same way that a lost sinner being born again is a new creation, the world will be a new creation on the same planet. God is NOT burning the earth – He is burning the evil, the false and all ungodly wickedness, from the earth with holy fire revealing the GLORY of God filling the earth. (For more biblical understanding on this see Chapter 7 of “The Seventh Millennium” Free Download)

Since these things are being dissolved what manner of person should we be?

It is time for the harvest of the world. The grain is ripening in the heads, and the fields are white for harvest. The tares are beginning to be removed, and the sons of the kingdom are being prepared to come forth as the light of the world.

When the tornado alarm is heard, the priorities of our lives instantly change. Many things of importance are forgotten as adjustments are made to respond to the screaming siren alarm. If we are asleep we throw off the covers, quickly get dressed, discern the situation, and begin to take action.

It is time now to get out from under coverings that keep us comfortable in spiritual sleep. We must awaken to God and get out from under that which induces sleep. Christ is our head. No religious covering is our head in the kingdom order.

After throwing off the covers, then we get dressed in our robes of the righteousness of Christ in us. We put on the reality of Christ’s life. It is time to be certain that we are IN CHRIST, cleansed by His blood, and seated in heavenly places in Him. We also must know that CHRIST is IN US living His life where we once lived producing life in this world that corresponds to our position. Christ in us produces His pure and holy life within us and through us into this world. The grace of God is the Holy Spirit empowerment of Christ in us living His pure holy life now.

Next we must discern the will and direction of God for us in this season. Our pure hearts will cause our spiritual ears and eyes to be opened to hear and see what God is saying and doing. Take time in the season of alarm to be in intimate closeness with God and thereby know His will and direction for you.

Now we are ready to take action. Do heartily to the fullest what you see and hear God doing and saying. It may seem to be a thousand times more than we have ever done or thought we could do. Don’t be concerned. All limitations are thrown off with the covers that caused them. Christ in us can do all things. All things are possible to those who believe. Intimately becoming one with Christ enables us to hear and see clearly what God is saying and doing. Seeing and hearing clearly causes our faith to mature beyond believing into knowing, without doubt, that what He has said, He will do.

The best is yet to come.

The righteousness of God shall precede the fullness of His glory covering the earth. Humble sons of God are growing into place across the world from the jungles to the deserts to the largest cities and towns; young men and women are being formed into the seeds of the new kingdom order. They are often hidden from view in remote places or underground in cities. They are of many ethnicities but of one spiritual family. Many have come through serious rejection and severe persecutions, and all have known the healing power of God lifting them above the trials of life in this world.

At the same time God is raising up sons as fathers into positions of material wealth and godly authority to provide vast resources to preserve the sons of the kingdom through the turbulence of a world in transition. The great darkness coming forth on earth will not destroy the kingdom leaders of tomorrow. Instead it will help prepare them to plant the pure and holy glorious kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Each of us who are a part of the Christ-in-you kingdom generation has urgent jobs to be done in this season. It is now our time to fulfill the purpose of God for our lives in this world. With all seriousness and depth of secure covenant in God, we are about His business of bringing forth the eternal plan of God for His glorious kingdom on earth, fully manifesting His magnificence and glory for all creation to view.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/19/2011 at 3:35pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/19/2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

I say yes & amen to this my Brother!  GLORY TO GOD!!!  'Let Your Kingdom come, FATHER GOD; let Your will be done this day on earth as it is in heaven.'  Oh Hallelujah to CHRIST JESUS, The KING of ALL kings and the LORD of ALL lords!!!  \o/\o/\o/

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 05/19/2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES YES YES YES RON!!!!!

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 05/19/2011 at 1:54pm

Janine Nicole

Posted: 05/19/2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Without even reading this all the way through . Ican share with you that I felt led to exercise on Tuesday night around 8 pm and as I was finishing my walk..I felt just a resounding in my spirit like I needed to shout, "WAKE UP, the TRUMPET is SOUNDING, WAKE UP PEOPLE, WAKE UP CHURCH!"  I did so in my spirit and in a loud whisper...LOL I really did'nt think yelling it through the streets was needed..but maybe that was my own reservation for not wanting to sound like a loony bird. I knew my spirit was praying it and proclaiming it and that is the realm where it is sounding off and the Lord will creatively move through us in the natural.
View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 05/19/2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

angela dubois

Posted: 05/19/2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

AWESOME GOD SHOWED ME SOMETHING ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY: this is definitely confirmation. god spoke to me & said:  ALL THESE THINGS THAT ARE TAKING PLACE: EARTHQUAKES,RECORD BREAKING TORNADOES,SNOW STORMS,HURRICANES,FLOODS, :
SIGNIFY GOD AS GOING AHEAD OF HIS ARMY AS A WARRIOR AGAINST EVIL & THE ENEMY. I  ALSO  keep hearing A TRUMPET BLAST,
GOD SPOKE TO ME & SAID IT IS A CALL FROM HIM TO HIS BELIEVERS TO GET READY FOR BATTLE & STAND BEHIND HIM.HE IS GOING AHEAD & ITS TIME FOR HIS CHOSEN TO GET BEHIND HIM, HES CALLING FOR US TO FALL IN LINE ,TO TAKE THE GIFTS & THE ANNOINTING HE HAS PLACED ON US ,& STAND BEHIND HIM & BACK HIM UP. HE REMINDED ME OF THE BATTLE OF JEHOSHAPHAT IN 2 CHRONICLES 20, EVERYONE HAD THERE PLACE BUT GOD WAS AHEAD,THE POWER WAS SO GREAT THE ENEMY FAUGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER & DESTROYED THEMSELVES.IF UR PART IN THE BODY IS BIG OR SMALL IT DOESNT MATTER GOD WANTS UA TO GET BEHIND HIM BIG OR SMALL ,THE BATTLE AGAINST THE ENEMY WILL BE WON & IF WE ARE BEHIND HIM WE CANNOT BE TOUCHED GOD HAS ALL POWER & AUTHORITY.IM SO EXCITED RON THIS IS DEFINITELY GOD SPEAKING. SCRIPTURES HE SHOWED ME ARE:
JOEL 2: ALL,ISAIAH 5:26-30,ISAIAH45: 1-3,ISAIAH 42:13-17
View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois
Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 05/19/2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

What a wonderful, so needed word brother Ron! yes, the day of the Lord is here and we all must be ready! nothing will be like examining our hearts on the light of the word of God, see our self clearly and honestly and deal with what ever the spirit is convicting us with!

The Lord lead me to read matthew 24 this morning and I can still hear the verses in my spirit..the Lord will come in a day like in the day of Noah! people will be drinking and dancing while those who has been prepared enterd the ark!!!! Blessings to you my brother!

Lyn! Love the angel with the trumpet! I have the same picture as my screen savior at work!

Kathy Bippus

Posted: 05/19/2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

amen amen amen!!

~singing~ Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

For the Lord God Omnipotent reigneth.
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

The kingdom of this world
Is become the kingdom of our Lord,
And of His Christ, and of His Christ;
And He shall reign for ever and ever,
For ever and ever, forever and ever,

King of kings, and Lord of lords,
|: King of kings, and Lord of lords,
And Lord of lords,
And He shall reign,
And He shall reign forever and ever,
King of kings, forever and ever,
And Lord of lords,
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

King of kings! and Lord of lords!
King of kings! and Lord of lords!
Hallelujah!

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/20/2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Great word of comfort, encouragement and exhortation!  Thank you Ron!

Ron McGatlin wrote:

There is no fear of judgment in those in whom Christ fully dwells. On the contrary, it is a glorious time of being vindicated through righteous judgment and seeing evil cleansed from the world. The cleansing judgments are clearing the land of all the loftiness and pride of man and all that man’s pride has built and done. The roaring holy fire of God will devour from the face of the earth everything that lifts itself against God. The people who repent and turn to God will be cleansed from evil. Those who will not turn to God will desire the rocks to fall on them and hide them from Holy God.

/

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 05/20/2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

2 Peter 3: 1-16- This second epistle, beloved, I now write to you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:
That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Savior:
Knowing this first, that there will come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
By which the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved to fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein will be burned up.
Seeing then that all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy deportment and godliness,
Looking for and hasting to the coming of the day of God, in which the heavens being on fire will be dissolved, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, in which dwelleth righteousness.
Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found by him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
And account that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also, according to the wisdom given to him, hath written to you;
As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction.
Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.
But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Bill Evans

Posted: 05/20/2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/21/2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Hello Mark Pavlot,

Think you for posting this confirming scripture.

Do you have a comment on them?

Did you read the recommended biblical study on this subject?

Quote:
(For more biblical understanding on this see Chapter 7 of �The Seventh Millennium� Free Download)

Without the revelation of the gospel of the kingdom that is being restored to parts of the Body in recent decades, it is not possible to know what is going on here. The translators that translated our English Bibles had little or no revelation of the gospel of the kingdom. As God reveales the kingdom now in this age some of the translation errors in our English translations are being exposed. This passage contains one of the most grievous errors in our English translations and has been passed on as foundational error by most theologians in the church systems of the past.

The Bible Greek words study in the Chapter 7 of the Seventh Millennium book exposes this conceptual translators perversion of the original meaning of the passage. I feel sure Peter would be appalled and have some strong words for us, if he were here and saw how that what he had said was so miss represented in our Bible translations.

The kingdom is coming forth and much religion and man's theology is being washed away by the restoration of the gospel of the kingdom as Jesus preached it and the first century apostles actually proclaimed it.

I plan to post at least some of the word study on this thread. However, it will really be of value if everyone who has not already done so would begin to truly SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD and His righteous way of doing and being rather than hanging on to the teachings of church system theology, much of which is passing away.

The "Kingdom Growth Guides" are the best tool available to assist anyone in receiving a greater revelation of the gospel of the kingdom. You can get them on the OpenHeaven forums in Word format or for free download along with "The Seventh Millennium" and "Overcoming Life On A Small Planet" all in PDF format for Free Download.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/21/2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The Seventh Millennium

Chapter 7

Will God burn Planet Earth in judgment, or is He cleansing

and purifying it?

From the wording of the English Bible translations

it appears there is no doubt that God’s plan is to burn up the

planet. The cornerstone scripture for the belief that God will burn

the planet in judgment is 2 Peter 3.

I was shocked when I first looked into the Greek wording of

this chapter. The limited revelation of the time and the defeatist

mindset of the translators is very apparent in this passage. Some

words were used in this passage that are not used anywhere else in

Scripture and some Greek words are translated differently in this

passage than anywhere else in the Bible.

Peter in his flamboyant manner was led of the Spirit to use the

strongest possible language to communicate the total annihilation of

the complete evil world order, and not the destruction of Planet

Earth. I wonder who would want us to believe in the destruction of

the planet?

In chapter two Peter refers to the judgment of the world by

flood and the judgment of Sodom and Gomorrah by fire from heaven.

In these judgments the planet was not destroyed but was purified by

the destruction of the evil. When God made a covenant with Noah

and all surviving living things after the flood, He used the phrase

“destroy the earth”. (Gen. 9:11) He promised that He would never

again bring a flood to “destroy the earth.” Yet the planet had not

been destroyed by the flood. On the contrary, the planet was purified

as evil man and his disorderly ungodly ways were destroyed.

Peter spoke by the Spirit of God in this same manner, in 2 Peter.

Although our English Bible translations makes it seem without a

doubt that Peter spoke of the destruction of the planet, a closer look
at the actual Greek text reveals that it does not necessarily speak of

the destruction of the planet.

In the limited amount of study that I have been able to accomplish

in comparing the original Greek text with our English translations,

I have become reassured of the general accuracy of the translations.

There are not many places where recently renewed revelation

has exposed translator error based on the translators limited

revelation. I believe that 2 Peter, chapter three contains, what is

perhaps, the most regrettable and damaging translation errors of all

Scripture. The translators were strongly affected by the wide spread,

long standing belief that the earth and most of what was in it was

evil and could not be saved but must be destroyed in judgment and

replaced with another earth. This belief caused them to depart from

their own translation practices and make translation errors. They

translated some words different from each and every other time the

same words were used elsewhere in Scripture. The translators also

departed from the context of the passage and added an additional

meaning apart from its context.

It will require some effort on the readers part, but anyone who

is receiving the revelation of the kingdom of God, that Jesus taught

and preached, can, with some study, understand what Peter was

really saying and see exactly where the English translations are in

error. In this study, it will become obvious that Peter did not speak

of the dissolving of the planet, nor the destruction of heaven. He did

not speak of the planet being burned into nonexistence by the fire of

God. He did speak of a great judgment from God against evil, especially

evil men, with all their high and lifted up prideful practices.

He also spoke of the burning of everything that man’s evil ways

have built, from its highest point to its very core and root.

In 2 Peter 3:7, the Greek word “ge”* is interpreted to mean the

physical, material Planet Earth. The Greek word “ge” (ghay), translated

“earth”, in 2 Peter 3:7, has almost exactly the same meaning as
the Hebrew word “'erets”* (eh'-rets), translated “earth” in Genesis

9:11, where God spoke of never again destroying the earth by

flood, yet the planet was not destroyed into nonexistence. “Ge”

does not necessarily mean the planet. It is also translated: country,

earthly, ground, land, and world.

The misinterpretation of the word “ge” in this instance, as meaning

the material physical planet is the basis used by translators to

view this entire passage as dealing with the destruction of the planet.

Based on this interpretation of verse seven other words such as,

“elements”, “melt”, and “dissolved” are uniquely translated in this

chapter to reflect physical destruction of the planet. When Peter

spoke of fire on the earth he spoke in the same manner as God when

He spoke of the flood destroying the earth.

There is no doubt that a great destructive judgment is described

in 2 Peter. The question is exactly what is destroyed and what is

purified by the judgmental destruction. The subject of chapters two

and three is ungodly men and their judgment: “false prophets”, “false

teachers”, “unjust men”, “those who walk according to the flesh and

despise authority”, and those who “turn from the holy commandment

and are again entangled”. Peter tells us what is being judged

and what he is speaking about in 2 Peter

2 Peter 3:7: But the heavens and the earth which are now

preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of

judgment and perdition (destruction) of ungodly men.

*H776. 'erets, eh'-rets; from an unused root prob. mean. to be firm;

the earth (at large, or partitively a land):-- X common, country, earth,

field, ground, land, X nations, way, + wilderness, world.

*G1093 ge, ghay; contr. from a prim. word; soil; by extens. a region,

or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (includ. the occupants in

each application):--country, earth (-ly), ground, land, world.
--------------------------------

Ungodly man is the focus of the fiery judgment. Is this verse

saying that purification fire is being kept in heaven for earth, for the

destruction of ungodly men, not that the fire is for the destruction

of heaven and the planet? As the flood cleansed the earth so the fire

of God will purify the earth.

The English translations seem to suggest that even the abode of

God will be destroyed with a big bang that will burn and dissolve

the planet as well. Or at least the sky and air will all be dissolved

with the planet. We must reexamine the Greek words and their meaning

in 2 Peter 3:10-12.

In both the Hebrew and the Greek the word for fire speaks of

purification and judgment. Peter is profoundly saying something to

the effect that: All the evil ungodly people, with all their evil ways

and works, the very rudiments of their evil lives, with all they have

done or built by their lust, greed, sorcery, evil strife, carousing, rebellion,

and unloving ways, are going to be totally torn down, dissipated,

and burned. Their evil works and power will be dissolved by

the fire of God’s judgment, from the very deepest root to the most

lofty prideful branch.

2 Pet 3:10 KJV: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief

in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a

great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the

earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

(11) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,

what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation

and godliness,

(12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of

God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and

the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The Greek word translated “heavens” is “ouranos”* (oo-ranos')

and means the sky or the abode of God. By implication it means

happiness, or eternity, or the Gospel. Surely God is not going to

destroy these things so that they no longer exist. Nothing here needs

to be dissolved or burned up.

The word translated “pass away” is parerchomai,* (par-er'-

khom-ahee) and means to come near or aside, to approach or

arrive, to go by or to go away. It can mean figuratively to perish or

neglect. It is also translated: come, come forth, go, pass away, pass

by, pass over, past, and transgress. Obviously this word does not

necessarily mean to be destroyed or vanish.

The word translated “great” is huperogkos,* (hoop-er’-ongkos)

and means super, bulging over, burden or weight.

The word translated “noise” is rhoizedon,* (hroyd-zay-don')

and is used only this one time in Scripture. It means a whir or whizzing

sound like a crash. It could be something like a great fiery

roaring wind.

------------------------------

G3772 ouranos, oo-ran-os'; perh. from the same as G3735 (through

the idea of elevation); the sky; by extens. heaven (as the abode of God);

by impl. happiness, power, eternity; spec. the Gospel (Christianity):--air,

heaven ([-ly]), sky.

G3928. parerchomai, par-er'-khom-ahee; from G3844 and G2064;

to come near or aside, i.e. to approach (arrive), go by (or away), (fig.)

perish or neglect, (caus.) avert:--come (forth), go, pass (away, by, over),

past, transgress.

G5246. huperogkos, hoop-er'-ong-kos; from G5228 and G3591;

bulging over, i.e. (fig.) insolent:--great swelling. G3591. ogkos, ong'-kos;

prob. from the same as G43; a mass (as bending or bulging by its load),

i.e. burden (hindrance):--weight.

G4500. rhoizedon, hroyd-zay-don'; adv. from a der. of rhoizos (a

whir); whizzingly, i.e. with a crash:--with a great noise.
-----------------------------

So far, this portion of the verse could be saying that heaven, is

approaching and coming near, with a great bulging over burden,

and a roaring, crashing sound. If God, just talking, is like

great thunder, what might His stored up wrath released against evil

sound like?

Heb 12:25-29: See that you do not refuse Him who speaks.

For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth,

much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who

speaks from heaven, whose voice then shook the earth; but now

He has promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not only the

earth, but also heaven. Now this, "Yet once more," indicates the removal

(disestablishment) of those [things] that are being shaken, as of

[things] that are made, that the [things] which cannot be shaken

may remain. Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which

cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God

acceptably with reverence and godly fear. For our God is a consuming

fire.

The word translated “removal” in the above passage, is “metathesis”*

(met-ath'-es-is) and means transposition, or

disestablishment and is also translated “change” or “translation”.

The phrase “things that are made” does not point toward material

physical earth. It can indicate what is done or has been done.

Also the word “things” is not in the Greek text at all in this portion

of Scripture.

The next key word in 2 Peter 3:10 is the word interpreted, in

this passage as the basic physical elements of the earth. This is the

only time this word is interpreted to mean physical elements.

The word translated “elements” is “stoicheion”*, (stoy-khi'-on)

and means something orderly in arrangement, a basal, fundamental,

initial serial, constituent. In other words, “stoicheion” means the
basic, foundational, principles of an order. In this passage it specifically

refers to the foundations of the evil order affecting earth, not

the physical elements of the planet.

Stoicheion is used seven times in the New Testament in every

case it refers to basic principles or rudiments, either of the doctrines

and oracles of God or of the evil world order. In no other

place is it interpreted as referring to the physical elements.

Heb 5:12 KJV: For when for the time ye ought to be teachers,

ye have need that one teach you again which be the (stoicheion)

first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as

have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

Gal 4:3 KJV: Even so we, when we were children, were in

bondage under the ( stoicheion) elements of the world:

Gal 4:9 KJV: But now, after that ye have known God, or

rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly

(stoicheion) elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in

bondage?

Col 2:8 KJV: Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy

and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the

(stoicheion) rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Col 2:20 KJV: Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the

(stoicheion) rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the

world, are ye subject to ordinances,

-------------------------

*G3331. metathesis, met-ath'-es-is; from G3346; transposition, i.e.

transferral (to heaven), disestablishment (of a law):--change, removing,

translation. G3346. metatithemi, met-at-ith'-ay-mee; from G3326 and

G5087; to transfer, i.e. (lit.) transport, (by impl.) exchange, (reflex.) change

sides, or (fig.) pervert:--carry over, change, remove, translate, turn.

*G4747. stoicheion, stoy-khi'-on; neut. of a presumed der. of the

base of G4748; something orderly in arrangement, i.e. (by impl.) a serial

(basal, fundamental, initial) constituent (lit.), proposition (fig.).

----------------------------

In 2 Peter 3:10&12, the meaning is the same. The elements

that are “dissolved” with fervent heat are the rudimental elements

of the evil world order; the basic desires, drives, beliefs and assumptions

with all the actions, deeds, accomplishments, and whatever

else they make or made.

2 Pet 3:10 KJV: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief

in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a

great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the

earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

(11) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,

what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation

and godliness,

(12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of

God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and

the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

The word “dissolved” in verses 11&12, and the word “melt

in verse 10, is the Greek word “luo” (loo'-o), a prime verb meaning

to loosen. It is used 45 times in the New Testament and is almost

always translated loose, loosed, loosing, or unloose and on no

other occasion is it translated dissolve or melt. It is only translated

dissolve or melt in 2 Peter 3:10-12. This erroneous translation

could only be made by the translator having a fixed preconceived

belief that the passage was talking about the destruction of

the planet into nonexistence. Luo is sometimes used to indicate the

loosening of a strong structure to its destruction. Twice luo is translated

“destroy”.

G3089. luo, loo'-o; a prim. verb; to "loosen" (lit. or fig.):--break

(up), destroy, dissolve, (un-) loose, melt, put off

-------------------------------

John 2:19: Jesus answered and said to them, "Destroy (luo)

this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

1 John 3:8b: For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,

that He might destroy (luo) the works of the devil.

Luo (loose) is used in the sense of loosening the stones of a

strong building, thus destroying the order of it and its existence as a

building or strong structure. Peter is saying in this passage that the

strongholds of the evil world order are to be destroyed or loosened.

The word translated “melt” in verse 12 is a different word. It

is not luo. It is a word used only this one time in the New Testament.

Apparently Peter in his exuberance was really reaching for a word

to describe the absolute and complete defeat and annihilation of the

evil world order. The word he used is “teko”, (tay'-ko) a prime

verb meaning to liquefy. To liquefy implies the removal of all

strength, to totally defeat and incapacitate the enemy. In modern day

vernacular we might say something like, “He really ‘creamed’,

‘whipped’, or ‘pulverized’ the opponent.”

Verse 12, speaks of the heavens being on fire. The word translated

“on fire” is “puroo” (poo-ro'-o), meaning to kindle, to be

ignited, glow, be refined, or figuratively to be inflamed with anger,

grief, or lust. This word does not necessarily imply the heavens

are being burned up. The heavens are inflamed with the wrath

of God against evil and the evil world order.

G4448. puroo, poo-ro'-o; from G4442; to kindle, i.e. (pass.) to be

ignited, glow (lit.), be refined (by impl.), or (fig.) to be inflamed (with

anger, grief, lust):--burn, fiery, be on fire, try. G4442. pur, poor; a prim.

word; "fire" (lit. or fig., spec. lightning):--fiery, fire.

-----------------------------

Are these verses not saying that heaven, is approaching and

coming near, with a great bulging over burden of wrath against evil,

and with a great roaring, crashing sound? And the rudimental elements

of the evil world order are loosened (destroyed) with the

heat of God’s judgment, that all the evil works shall be burned to

the bare ground? And seeing that all the evil world order will be

loosened (destroyed) we should live holy godly lives? And that we

should be expecting and hastening the fire of destruction liquefying

the rudiments and works of the evil world order?

2 Pet 3:13: Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look

for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Could the new creation “new heavens and new earth” be the

redeemed creation set free (loosed) from the bondages of the rudiments

or elements of the evil world order? Are the new heavens the

redeemed heavens around the earth set free from the prince of the

power of the air and his evil order. (Eph. 2:1-2) God speaks of redeemed

man as a new creation of whom He says all things are made

new in 2 Corinthians.

2 Cor. 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new

creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have

become new.

Surely when one is cleansed of sin and set free from the bondages

of evil by the work of Christ Jesus, one is a new creation and

everything is seen from a new perspective. Similarly the work of

God from heaven purifying the earth will cause it to become a new

earth filled with righteousness, peace and joy. The new heaven (the

atmosphere around earth) will no longer affected by the work of the

enemy. Jesus has already defeated the enemy and now lives in believers

to set men free and have a part in setting the earth free.

Is it possible that we as the mature sons of God have some

part in flowing forth the powerful fire of God to restore the world

to God’s order, and to redeem and renew our planet and its atmosphere

from the bulging over burden of evil? And is it possible that

evil men had, and yet have something to do with the bringing forth

of the evil world order? Is it also possible that the New Jerusalem

is the purified holy people of God free from influences of the evil

world order?

Rom 8:19-22: For the earnest expectation of the creation

eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation

was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him

who subjected it in hope; because the creation itself also will be

delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty

of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation

groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

Isa 65:17-19: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new

earth; And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; For behold, I

create Jerusalem as a rejoicing, And her people a joy. I will

rejoice in Jerusalem, And joy in My people; The voice of weeping

shall no longer be heard in her, Nor the voice of crying.

Isa 66:22: For as the new heavens and the new earth Which

I will make shall remain before Me," says the LORD, "So shall

your descendants and your name remain.

Rev 21:1-5: Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for

the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there

was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem,

coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned

for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell

with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be

with them and be their God. "And God will wipe away every tear

from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor

crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have

passed away." Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I

make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words

are true and faithful."

Whether 2 Peter is speaking of the heavens (the abode of God)

coming near to earth with fire for loosening (destroying) the evil

world order, on the earth, and in the atmosphere around the earth; or

whether it speaks only of the heavens (atmosphere around the earth)

and the earth being filled with the purifying fire of God, in either

case it is speaking of the purification of the earth. Not the physical

elements of the planet and its atmosphere being eliminated by

judgmental fire from God.

Certainly God may choose to remove all or any part of His

creation at any time. Or perhaps the earth will naturally grow old

and be replaced. But that is very different from judgmental destruction.

All hope of man anchors in the promises of God. The only

assurance of continued existence for man and earth is the words of

God. The words and promises of God are the only absolute assurance

for man. The words of Jesus Christ are more sure than heaven

and earth. Even if the sky and earth were to pass away the words of

God will remain and shall not pass away.

Mat 24:35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words

shall not pass away.

This verse also does not speak of the planet being destroyed

by judgment. The emphasis here is the permanence of the words of

God. In the context of this passage, Jesus is talking about the judgments

upon evil men and the evil world order. Stating that one will

be taken and another left. Thus signifying the removal of some, not

the annihilation of the planet.

Is the day of the Lord happening as a thief in the night

while people of the world do not believe or expect?

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/21/2011 at 9:57am
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 05/21/2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

I would be glad to comment though this will be brief, in order to provide an exegesis of this subject would delay my response, so as with much of the message of the kingdom we are to see the place where the kingdom came into existence, one would look at the gospels where there was a voice of one crying in the wilderness as the Baptist did herald the message of repentance to those stooped in traditions, of which the Lord Jesus said the traditions of men hindered the Word of God (Mark 7:13).

Actually the order of priesthood changed as John the Baptist was to be the inheritor of the priesthood, however the Father was instituting the prophetic to introduce the King (there was a man sent from God whose name was John); you have the same message "Repent for the kingdom is at hand" Matthew 4:17 coming from the Lord Jesus, His nemesis being the traditions of the Pharisees, their dual order of the high priests as in Annas and Caiaphas Luke 3:2; who plotted from the beginning to remove the Messiah, just not sure of what manner they would choose.

Wade Taylor often taught me; While we seek to declare we are "the people" gives credence to do one thing, we are "a people"; as Peter declared:
1Peter 2:9  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:  2:10 - Which in time past were not a people, but are now (laos, a people) people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

The miraculous being the mercy of God.

Assuredly I agree with you Ron on the subject of the fire of God's love; Isaiah said it so well; Sinners in Zion are terrified:
Isaiah 33:14-  The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?
Isa 33:15  He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
Isa 33:16  He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
Isa 33:17  Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
Isa 33:18  Thine heart shall meditate terror. Where is the scribe? where is the receiver? where is he that counted the towers?
Isa 33:19  Thou shalt not see a fierce people, a people of a deeper speech than thou canst perceive; of a stammering tongue, that thou canst not understand.
Isa 33:20  Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
Isa 33:21  But there the glorious LORD will be unto us a place of broad rivers and streams; wherein shall go no galley with oars, neither shall gallant ship pass thereby.
Isa 33:22  For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; he will save us.
Isa 33:23  Thy tacklings are loosed; they could not well strengthen their mast, they could not spread the sail: then is the prey of a great spoil divided; the lame take the prey.
Isa 33:24  And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.

And the fire of God shall test every man's work:

1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

I have often wondered if those who scoff and mock at the Parousia of the Lord in 2 Peter aren't those who have been taught the error of the tradition in many circles.

Oh yes , my dear brother I have seen and experienced the fire within my body shaking under the fire of His hand upon me while in my bed as He revealed to me the urgency of the hour and the many who lie in the valley of decision. I appreciate your response, it was predicated from my heart to see the reply it would bring, and thank you for the confirmation, alone but not so much alone. Iron sharpens iron...

As for the fire...

I echo with the prophet Malachi as he wrote: Who shall stand in the day of His appearing: the answer quite simple: HE WILL!!!

Blessings,

Mp

Malachi 3:1-5  Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:  And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

Bill Evans

Posted: 05/21/2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Less of me,more Jesus,God BlessYou Ron and Mark

Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/21/2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Singing, A-men, A-men, A-men!  Ho! HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST JESUS OUR KING!!!   (((THE BEST IS YET TO COME)))!!!  YES LORD GOD ALMGHTY!!!  Here we are, send us!!!!!!! For every place we put our feet You said is holy ground and You have given it to us!!!

Alexa T Heyns

Posted: 05/22/2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged Quote Alexa T Heyns

I think we must be very careful not to question the inerrancy of the word of God. I trust God to protect His word even from the fallibility of man. It is one thing to say that the accepted interpretation of a passage is wrong and quite another to say it was translated entirely incorrectly in the first place. Looking at the meanings of the original Greek or Hebrew should not lead us to conclude that the translation was wrong and therefore implying that the Bible is wrong. I think we should rather just say that the interpretation was wrong or incomplete or our understanding was wrong or incomplete and the word study brought deeper understanding or clarity. If you start on the road of saying 'this translation is wrong' then its a very short and slippery slope to questioning if the Bible is indeed infallibly the word of God and questioning the inclusion or exclusion of certain books. And from there to looking at extra Biblical books to see what has been left out the Bible and so on.

I would much prefer if people didn't set foot at all on that path. The Bible is the Word of God - I am sure He has preserved it despite us.

There are immense difficulties in translating from one language to another. Sometimes there aren't even equivalent words for the concepts in some languages. But because this is the word of God we are dealing with we have to just trust that God preserves the intent of His word no matter which language it is being translated into or how it is translated or by whom or even in which century.

ADDENDUM

As measuring something against the Word of God ie the Bible is one of the ways to discern if something is of God or not, is the truth or not so we must be able to say with assurance that the Bible is the Word of God regardless of the translation. We can't start saying well you know but that might not be translated correctly and so on. It will lead to the most awful doubt and confusion. We can't second guess the Bible. It is the Word of God and we have to trust that God has ensured His Word.

Edited by Alexa T Heyns on 05/22/2011 at 6:39am
View Alexa T Heyns's Profile Search for other posts by Alexa T Heyns
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/22/2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Sorry Alexa,

You are not rightly informed on this issue.

You will debate and defend what you have been taught to believe that the current English translation of the Bible is the infalable inerrant Word of God. Our translated versions of the Bible simply are not so.

There is no reason for me to try to help you with this because you will not believe me. Perhaps someone else would be led to try to enlighten you on this matter.

I will tell you this. If you will give study to the Kingdom Growth Guides available on this site for Free Download a whole new life of the kingdom of God reality could be inparted to you.

Much love and respect,

Ron

marlene kuhn

Posted: 05/22/2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged Quote marlene kuhn

I totally agree with Alexa.  The Bible is the infallible Word of God.  "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work".

I John 2:20 says "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth". The Holy Spirit does a beautiful job teaching us the truth about the Word of God regardless of the Bible translation. 
View marlene kuhn's Profile Search for other posts by marlene kuhn
Kenny Hill

Posted: 05/22/2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged Quote Kenny Hill

You are correct Ron.  There have been many times when the Holy Spirit led me to do word studies of scriptures.  Alexa, you might want to read some church history about how the King James version came about.  Ron, please correct me if I am wrong, but if I'm not mistaken all of the translators were scholars from the Church of England and were given instructions to keep in line with their beliefs. 

A very simple example is John 14:2.  The word mansions is not that at all in the greek.  Here is the greek meaning:

1) a staying, abiding, dwelling, abode

2) to make an (one's) abode

How they came up with mansions is beyond me. To my knowledge this is the only place in the Bible where the word mansion is used.

I urge you to stretch yourself.  Do some word studies and ask the Holy Spirit for guidance.  You'll be surprised what you'll find.

It's just like going to church, listening to a message/teaching and taking for granted that whoever gave the message/taught was completely right.  That isn't always so.  

Blessings,

Kenny

View Kenny Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Kenny Hill
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/23/2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks to everyone for your comments and affirmations on "Sound The Alarm."

Mark you did not reply to my second question?
"Did you read the recommended biblical study on this subject?"

Quote:
(For more biblical understanding on this see Chapter 7 of "The Seventh Millennium" Free Download)

Thanks Kenney for you comments on Bible translations.
Kenney wrote:
Quote:

You are correct Ron.  There have been many times when the Holy Spirit led me to do word studies of scriptures.  Alexa, you might want to read some church history about how the King James version came about.  Ron, please correct me if I am wrong, but if I'm not mistaken all of the translators were scholars from the Church of England and were given instructions to keep in line with their beliefs.

Christ Jesus is truth. Christ abides in His temple on earth by the Holy Spirit. Our bodies are the temple of God, if, in reality, the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of the One who raised Him from the dead dwells in us. It is by the Spirit that we know truth from the written word. Spirit God never disagrees with Himself. The original word spoken by the Holy Spirit and written down by the holy men of God is the inerrant word. The word of God spoken by the Spirit to the original writers will not disagree with the word spoken by the Holy Spirit to holy men of God today.

I do not believe it profitable to continue this fruitless debate. Christians who blindly accept their teachings and do not have the fullness of the Holy Spirit guiding them, but rather have a theological position from a denominational teaching will never hear the full truth by the Spirit of God who spoke the original writings of the Bible. The original written Bible word is alive by the Holy Spirit in the reader (the same Holy Spirit of God that authored it).

Those who will not truly seek the kingdom of God FIRST will never invest the effort to inquire of the Spirit and hear God pour into them the true revelation of the written word. They will not take the time to even study the chapter 7 of the book "The Seventh Millennium" posted on this thread. They will not experience the revelation from the Spirit and the Bible written in the "Kingdom Growth Guides". They will not hear because they believe they already know and already have all they need. If they will truly seek there will be a fresh impartation of the true revelation of the gospel of the kingdom.

Therefore, this diversion from the truth of this powerful word "Sound The Alarm" will not be continued. If you are led of the Spirit of God within you and are truly seeking the kingdom of God first in your life, please feel free to post on this thread.

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin
Coordinator OpenHeaven.com

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/23/2011 at 6:19am
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 05/23/2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

Ron,

Were you looking for an answer to that question?

Indeed!

And as I stated before I will and presently am reading all of your teachings, as a Berean at heart; it was instilled in me in my youth; as to posting the chapter in 2 Peter 3, a test to see the response; another thing instilled in me since my youth; understanding the greater responsibility upon teachers; as I post writings on the forums, it is to understand where many are at, teachers do that; we are usually quiet during a test; I learned that from the Holy Spirit, He is always quiet during a test...another whole chapter of scripture;

1Corinthians 12:31b- 13:1-16
And moreover a most excellent way show I unto you.

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become sounding brass, or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
And if I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and if I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profiteth me nothing.
Love suffereth long, and is kind; love envieth not; love vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not its own, is not provoked, taketh not account of evil;
rejoiceth not in unrighteousness, but rejoiceth with the truth;
beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Love never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall be done away; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall be done away.
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part;
but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I felt as a child, I thought as a child: now that I am become a man, I have put away childish things.
For now we see in a mirror, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know fully even as also I was fully known.
But now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

Mark Pavlot
Just An Old Scout

Email me Ron and I will forward you my phone number, it would be great to share sometime...

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/23/2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Mark,

Yes, I am glad you are in the Kingdom Growth Guides. I believe that will be a great help.

My question specifically dealing with this thread is in regard to reading the study contained in Chapter 7 of The Seventh Millennium that is posted here on this thread. This specifically deals with the issue of what is being burned up in judgment. The scripture in 2 Peter that you posted is the text used to proclaim that God is going to burn up Planet Earth. That is a false teaching brough about by the poor translation of the English Bible from the Greek, due to the persuasion of the translators at the time of translation.

Please take the time to read this and check it out.

After you read it, we could talk by phone. If you will send me your phone number by email and let me know what time might be good for a chat, I will give you a call. basileia@earthlink.net

Love and respect,

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/23/2011 at 11:01am
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/24/2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

If there is not judgment then there is no rewards. Yes, for the true possessor of Christ who is possessed by the Spirit of Christ, judgment of God is "Glorious Judgment" in which there is potentially rewards and fulfillment.

For the Christian who is not fully possessed by the Spirit of Christ ruling and reining in and through them, seasons of judgment are for chastening to bring cleansing from the stuff that remains on and in them that is not of God and is in the way of Spirit God completely possessing their lives, body, soul, and spirit. We have been bought with a price and do not have the right to keep back what belongs to God. We are His possession.

Judgment for the unclean and wicked is always for cleansing. Those who turn to Christ with their whole hearts will find the good news of the kingdom flowing in and through them by the Spirit. Those who will NOT turn fully to Christ will progressively enter into more judgment pressing them toward turning to God with their whole hearts. Those who will never turn will be removed from this world through the judgments of God. Thus cleansing the world of the evil within them.

God is not willing that any be lost and that all turn to Christ Jesus. He lovingly and with great mercy has done and will do all that can be done to influence every person to come to Him. Yet, He will not override the free will given to man by His covenant with mankind.

God's love continues to give. Evil in man continues to steal the beautiful gifts God has provided for all who seek Him with their whole hearts. His love and mercy even provide chastening to turn His people away from evil and back to God who created them and loved them so much that he gave His only begotten Son to save them.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/24/2011 at 3:51am
Mark Pavlot

Posted: 05/24/2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged Quote Mark Pavlot

There are the three things that will take our final attention in I John: One—our own purity for Christ’s Kingdom, two—how well we have loved with the Love of Christ, three—how we have withstood the anti-Christ.

Even for those of us who have placed our trust in the redeeming sacrifice of Jesus, the Holy Spirit is calling on us to confess matters that must be gone before we can stand with Christ in His Kingdom. John said, Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure—I Jn 3:2,3.

The above is a strong call to bring our lives into line with the Kingdom of Christ so we can stand with Him through the ages to come. The mysteries of His Kingdom, and the mystery of Christ, are drawing my attention like never before. Because of this, I find myself giving more attention to things like full repentance and searching God’s Word to see what it is saying for the closing years and closing days that lead to the closing hour.

I have many translations that I use; studying Greek and Hebrew words and translations of the scriptures in light of a better clarity; as to the searching, many times it has revolutionized my thoughts or belief system, however I find my safeguard is the fact that all scripture is first given, we serve a God-giving God.

I studied scriptures with a man when I was in my 20's who was from Sweden, Gustav Hoyer, I met Him when he was in his 70's...he had learned Greek and Hebrew from the age of 3; his parents never let him play games like baseball or such things, he was trained to study the Word. He had been in many revivals, healing meetings of the Holy Spirit in the days of Amy McPherson, Kathryn Kuhlman, traveling the world to find ancient manuscripts of the Word.

He traveled with Dr. Ivan Panin and studied on subjects like the Mathematical Structure of the Bible, the Anti-Christ, and the translations of the Word with each other many things concerning the kingdom of God. One Bible he had was dated and preserved from way back in early translations, it was worth thousands and I mean big thousands of dollars.

My friend Gustav  Hoyer was asked to be on the board of scholars for the New International Version. He later resigned when they removed portions of Scripture, I put a website in one of my posts to see that just one translation that has errors, there are 40 translations with errors and the number is growing.

Once I was working in a classroom doing some replacing of windows in a 6th grade class; a christian school . I had noticed a quote above the blackboard that I have never forgot.

We should learn like these 6th graders:

When settling a matter before you; it is not so important as who is right, but it is so very important on what is right that matters.

We have that seen everywhere in our gospels with a man, the Lord Jesus Christ, who always settled what is right on a matter; "man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word (rhema) that proceeds out of the mouth of God"

From an old Scout;

Blessings,

Mp

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 05/24/2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Mark Pavlot wrote:

Once I was working in a classroom doing some replacing of windows in a 6th grade class; a christian school . I had noticed a quote above the blackboard that I have never forgot.

We should learn like these 6th graders:

When settling a matter before you; it is not so important as who is right, but it is so very important on what is right that matters.

We have that seen everywhere in our gospels with a man, the Lord Jesus Christ, who always settled what is right on a matter; "man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word (rhema) that proceeds out of the mouth of God"

aah - a very good quote to remember indeed! 

RHEMA WORD - YES! - LIVING!!!!!!!! 

JESUS CHRIST the Word made flesh IS ALIVE AND LIVING within us!  IT IS NO LONGER I that lives BUT CHRIST THAT LIVES within me! 

GLORY TO GOD!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian
Dave Spencer

Posted: 05/24/2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged Quote Dave Spencer

Yes, the manner in which a goal is achieved is just as important as the goal itself.... maybe even more important!  The world does not believe this, even as they try to parade their illusions and "reasonable compromises" before us, to convince us that we are being unreasonable.

Everything the world and religious systems do is vanity - soon to be "dust ln the wind".  My dear brothers and sisters , blessed in Christ, cling to Him only in the days ahead.  Everything and everyone that is not focused on God will disappoint you.

Blessings are in Christ only,
Dave

View Dave Spencer's Profile Search for other posts by Dave Spencer
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/24/2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Mark have you read chapter 7 yet? Please send me a phone number. I will send you my number in an email today.

You are saying lots of good stuff but not really on topic of this thread as far as I comprehend.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/24/2011 at 12:29pm
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/27/2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Though it may feel like it, this is not the end of the world. On the contrary, it is the beginning of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

In this day-of-the-Lord season that is upon us, the spirits of many redeemed saints will be leaving this world through sudden death to be joined with the Lord in heaven. God in His love and mercy is sparing some people the trauma of enduring the severe time of world cleansing judgments. The work of many will have been finished on earth. As the seasons on earth change to a new order and new reality, their service that was based in the past order will be completed. Others are arising to carry out the next part of establishing the kingdom government of Christ Jesus.

Glorious Judgment

This judgment is NOT about destroying the planet; it is about destroying evil and all it has done and built upon the face of Planet Earth. It will be a whole new re-creation of the kingdom of heaven on this planet. In the same way that a lost sinner being born again is a new creation, the world will be a new creation on the same planet. God is NOT burning the earth – He is burning the evil, the false and all ungodly wickedness, from the earth with holy fire revealing the GLORY of God filling the earth. (For more biblical understanding on this see Chapter 7 of “The Seventh Millennium” Free Download)

Since these things are being dissolved what manner of person should we be?

It is time for the harvest of the world. The grain is ripening in the heads, and the fields are white for harvest. The tares are beginning to be removed, and the sons of the kingdom are being prepared to come forth as the light of the world.

When the tornado alarm is heard, the priorities of our lives instantly change. Many things of importance are forgotten as adjustments are made to respond to the screaming siren alarm. If we are asleep we throw off the covers, quickly get dressed, discern the situation, and begin to take action.

It is time now to get out from under coverings that keep us comfortable in spiritual sleep. We must awaken to God and get out from under that which induces sleep. Christ is our head. No religious covering is our head in the kingdom order.

After throwing off the covers, then we get dressed in our robes of the righteousness of Christ in us. We put on the reality of Christ’s life. It is time to be certain that we are IN CHRIST, cleansed by His blood, and seated in heavenly places in Him. We also must know that CHRIST is IN US living His life where we once lived producing life in this world that corresponds to our position. Christ in us produces His pure and holy life within us and through us into this world. The grace of God is the Holy Spirit empowerment of Christ in us living His pure holy life now.

Next we must discern the will and direction of God for us in this season. Our pure hearts will cause our spiritual ears and eyes to be opened to hear and see what God is saying and doing. Take time in the season of alarm to be in intimate closeness with God and thereby know His will and direction for you.

Now we are ready to take action. Do heartily to the fullest what you see and hear God doing and saying. It may seem to be a thousand times more than we have ever done or thought we could do. Don’t be concerned. All limitations are thrown off with the covers that caused them. Christ in us can do all things. All things are possible to those who believe. Intimately becoming one with Christ enables us to hear and see clearly what God is saying and doing. Seeing and hearing clearly causes our faith to mature beyond believing into knowing, without doubt, that what He has said, He will do.

The best is yet to come.

The righteousness of God shall precede the fullness of His glory covering the earth. Humble sons of God are growing into place across the world from the jungles to the deserts to the largest cities and towns; young men and women are being formed into the seeds of the new kingdom order. They are often hidden from view in remote places or underground in cities. They are of many ethnicities but of one spiritual family. Many have come through serious rejection and severe persecutions, and all have known the healing power of God lifting them above the trials of life in this world.

At the same time God is raising up sons as fathers into positions of material wealth and godly authority to provide vast resources to preserve the sons of the kingdom through the turbulence of a world in transition. The great darkness coming forth on earth will not destroy the kingdom leaders of tomorrow. Instead it will help prepare them to plant the pure and holy glorious kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/27/2011 at 5:47pm
Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/27/2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen my Brother,,,I broke out singing this LIVING WORD as I was reading here, "I have shown you, O man, what is good and what the Lord requires of you; but to act justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God."  We lift You up Lord God,,,HALLELUJAH, OUR GOD REIGNS!!!

Maryam Ziadat

Posted: 05/28/2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged Quote Maryam Ziadat

brother Ron,

Thank you so much! What a glorious season to live in and see! Amen to the kingdom of God invading and ruling the earth! it is time for the declaration of the son's of God, the manifistation of HIS LIGHT and His Righteousness!

I've been so blessed by this teaching! blessings to all

Rich Hoffman

Posted: 05/30/2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged Quote Rich Hoffman

91 days of Intense War

May 29th, 2011 | Author: Eugene Matchett

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=36750&a mp;PN=1&TPN=1

Edited by Moderator on 05/31/2011 at 9:20am
View Rich Hoffman's Profile Search for other posts by Rich Hoffman

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic