Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/30/2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Holy Spirit Power and Peace

By Ron McGatlin

(Note: Please read this one prayerfully and slowly taking time to hear the voice of the Lord by the Spirit. Also please understand this word is not about the afterlife but about the kingdom of God coming forth on earth now in this life. – Ron)

Entering the realm of the Spirit is a step out of the clamor of stressful life in a fallen world. It is a step into endless power and fullness of peace. It is the place of having found, and no longer a place of searching. It is the place of having arrived in the rest of God. Every goal or objective is completed and fulfilled the moment it is spoken. Every mountain of resistance to the plan of God is moved and becomes a plain. No obstacle can stand before the Spirit of the LORD.

Peace is power and joy at rest in the bosom of God upon the Rock of eternal foundation of endless life.

God is reaching to us with His hand through the veil between the natural realm and the Spirit realm.

“Come unto Me.” “Come with Me,” says the LORD. “Take my hand and step through the veil unto me in the realm of eternal Spirit life now and forever. There is no end to My life, My love and My power from eternity to eternity. Live in Me now in the place of Spirit to Spirit. No longer as a child but as a Son of my love, receive the inheritance prepared for you before time was. In this place you shall ever find rest in My limitless power and love. From this place you shall never leave. You shall mount up on the strength and might of My power as one would mount upon the wind and ride the power of My Spirit.”

I see a picture of a Native American riding bareback upon a powerful horse. The two become as one in every motion as thoughts pass from one to the other so that words are not required to coordinate their powerful movements as one.

This place of rest in peace and power is within. It is the life and walk in the Spirit of God. It is the place of Spirit rest in the throne of God, the eternal seat of all power and all love and all wisdom presenting all peace and joy – the place of righteousness, of all things aligned in perfect rightness of God.

Here is a mystery.

Seekers twirl about looking here and looking there for the perfect pearl, the uncorrupted treasure of pure holy life. Some search endlessly for the reality of God and find only moments or tastes of the aroma of His presence among broken pieces of frailty and immaturity. Humanistic, religious rules and demonic spirits of sorcery coming in on the winds of lust and childish rebellion are found competing with the Spirit of God for the hearts of the people, shrouding and confusing the seekers of truth.

All this confusion is taking place while that which is being sought, the perfect pearl and priceless incorruptible treasure is only one internal step away.

It is the step through the veil from this life into the fullness of life in the Spirit and walking in the Spirit. Life in the Spirit is the internal rest in God. Walking in the Spirit is the life of God in us radiating out from us occupying the natural world around us.

Retaking the Kingdoms of This World

Hell or Hades has taken possession of the world around us and has built strong fortified walls to imprison all that have been taken captive in its darkness. Thick strong gates are the only way out of the captivity of Hell on earth that is stealing and destroying the people of the world.

Hades is the place of souls that have departed from life in the Spirit and from walking in the Spirit of God. The darkness of hell (Hades) or demons have absolutely no power of their own. They ONLY have power usurped or given to them by mankind. All powers of darkness are forever defeated in Christ Jesus. Human beings made in the image of God and given dominion on earth can become deceived through their own rebellion and give the power of heaven invested in them to the enemy.

The demon spirits of darkness posing as angels of light have launched effective campaigns to turn the world to deceptions of promised glamorous lustful pleasure. Thus causing the strengths of heaven that are under the dominion of mankind on earth to be used to achieve self-glorious life as independent gods in this life, apart from the One true God of Heaven and earth. This gives access to the devil to take the people captive in darkness.

Powerful false religions promise heaven in exchange for the soul of the people and take them captive in the false glory of darkness. Power from heaven is promised through sorcery of every form from the intellectual acceptance of new age science of mind deception to voodoo and witchcraft often covered in a myriad of religious forms and intellectual humanistic man-centered worship and denial of the true Spirit of God. Hades is Hell on earth now. It is the place of souls departed from God and taken captive by darkness.

Jesus, speaking to Peter, said that the gates of Hades shall not prevail against the church, the called out assembly of people that He would build.

Mat 16:18-19:  "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

The rock that Jesus referred to is the revelation of Jesus the SON of GOD with all power and all authority to overcome the gates of Hades and set the captives free to live and walk in the Spirit of God now to rule and reign as joint heirs with Christ, Sons of God with Christ by the Holy Spirit of Christ in us.

We have the keys of the kingdom if we will take His hand and enter through the veil into the realm of the Spirit to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. Passing through that veil is the final cleansing of the contamination of this life. It is the entering into the New Jerusalem life in the Spirit in which nothing will enter that defiles. It is oneness with God in the pure light of God.

From this place riding upon the wind of the Spirit we can with full peace and ultimate power of God attack the gates of Hades by presenting the life of absolute purity and holiness in massive strength of humble power so that every work and word from us carries the strength of Christ and all of Heaven’s authority to destroy the captivity and set the captives free to return to the God that made them.

Isa 61:1:  "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound.”

Be aware that not all will come out. There are those seething inside the gates of Hades that will not turn to walk out the open gates into the light of God. I cannot explain why there is in some a spark that will ignite their souls from within when the light shines in the gate and they will move toward the light. Those who have that spark in them will come out into the glorious reality of the true God in the true light of heaven on earth now.

Keep on pursuing Love. Love never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/30/2012 at 11:49am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Cassandra Denis

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged Quote Cassandra Denis

Ron,

The Spirit of the Lord radiates throughout this message. Thank you for posting this beautiful and encouraging word.

Cassandra

View Cassandra Denis's Profile Search for other posts by Cassandra Denis
Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

GLORY TO GOD!  YOU ARE COVERING THIS EARTH WITH YOUR GLORY COMING OUT OF THE ESSENCE OF THE FULLNESS OF YOUR PRESENCE IN US!!!  Yes, my Brother Ron, i have been singing unto Him, "Take me me past the outer courts into the holy place; pass the brazen altar, Lord i want to see your face; take me past the crowd of people and the priest who sing their praise; Lord I hunger and thirst for Your righteousness and it's only found in one place;  so take me into the Holy of Holies; take me in by the Blood of the Lamb; take me into the Holy of Holies; take the coal; cleanse my lips; here i am."  Thank you for sharing this TRUTH for it stirs me UP MORE to be that holy pure vessel and His channel of power.  (((FULL PEACE ULTIMATE POWER)))-YESSSSSSSSSSSS LORD!  Love you ALL

Paule Smith

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Ron, even though I really don't understand it, I have been
waiting and preparing for what you wrote for many years.

I hope this is not a dumb question, but what will it look
like? When Jesus is in us in His fullness, will we have
resurrected bodies, or will we be more like Jesus before
He died? Will it happen all at once or gradually?

Gayle, thank you for posting that song!

Thanks.
View Paule Smith's Profile Search for other posts by Paule Smith
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Paule,

This is now - for those who will?

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Paule Smith

Posted: 05/30/2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

I'm very sorry, Ron, but I don't understand what you mean.
Are you saying this is happening now (it's not a future
event)? If so, I agree with you. Could you elaborate
though?
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/31/2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Paule, That which is written in the article is for now.

To elaborate further will require re producing what is written in the books that are written and available for free download on this site. I believe a study of the "Kingdom Growth Guides" will more than answer your questions and expand your walk in the kingdom of God reality in life now.

The kingdom of God is, was and shall be. The fullness of everything is in Christ. Christ in us by the Holy Spirit and us in Christ at the throne provides the fullness potential now. There is no lack on God's part and nothing lacking in His provision. It is mankind that is being prepared and changed to walk in the kingdom of God now.

Ron
Paule Smith

Posted: 05/31/2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged Quote Paule Smith

Thanks, Ron. I will take a look at the guides.
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 05/31/2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

From Email:

Dear Ron,  I have to share something with you. 

I was at a stable, caring for , and learning more about horses. There was a beautiful  Arabian mare named Sunny. SHe and I bonded while I brushed her and cared for her. I asked to ride her. She was a retired show horse. I was given permission , after many trips to the field, through the field in the ring, she and I became one. Every step I took, she took, she was always beside me no matter what I would be doing. One day I took her in the ring, and instead of leading her, I let her be herself, she went to the center of the ring, and she and I danced. That is one of the most powerful memories in my life. When I told people about it, I said we were one, no words, no commands, no leading, we just danced in the center of that ring, she reared and pranced in circles and twisted and hopped, and it NEVER FELT MORE NATURAL, i never feared falling, I never felt afraid, on lookers were shouting ! GET THAT HORSE UNDER CONTROL, repeatedly, eventually Sunny came to a stop, as I did as well. I expressed that was the most beautiful feeling I have ever had in my life, to be one with this creature, as we danced. ( I am a dancer myself since the age of 7) so it was perfectly natural ..my thoughts, and her thoughts intertwined.( By the way,, I am part Indian.. which makes what you saw even more significant for me,) 
I am reminded of this when you said what you saw. And  !!  IT WAS POWERFUL MOVEMENT AS ONE< WITH OUT WORD< ONLY IN THOUGHT exactly as you have described it. I understand this is not the point of your words to us, but I have a powerful testimony of this, in the natural, which makes the spiritual much easier to comprehend, for me anyway.. 
Thank you for listening, again,  
Amanda K
Gayle Getz

Posted: 05/31/2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

,,,one spirit, one mind, one thought,,,PERFECTED IN LOVE.  I JUST NOW HEARD, "FATHER, MAKE THEM ONE AS WE  ARE ONE." YESSSSSSSS FATHER, DO IT!  \o/ HALLELUJAH TO CHRIST JESUS OUR KING, OUR EVERYTHING!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/02/2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Thanks Cassandra, Gayle and Paule for your exciting comments.

We have the keys of the kingdom if we will take His hand and enter through the veil into the realm of the Spirit to live by the Spirit and walk in the Spirit. Passing through that veil is the final cleansing of the contamination of this life. It is the entering into the New Jerusalem life in the Spirit in which nothing will enter that defiles. It is oneness with God in the pure light of God.

From this place riding upon the wind of the Spirit we can with full peace and ultimate power of God attack the gates of Hades by presenting the life of absolute purity and holiness in massive strength of humble power so that every work and word from us carries the strength of Christ and all of Heaven’s authority to destroy the captivity and set the captives free to return to the God that made them.

Isa 61:1:  "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound.”

Ron

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 06/02/2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

Ron McGatlin wrote:

Thanks Cassandra, Gayle and Paule for your exciting comments.

Ron

YES YES YES!!!!

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version