Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/22/2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

The End and the Beginning

By Ron McGatlin

Father God spoke and the world was created in perfect balance.

Father is speaking today:

I see your beginning, and I see your end.

That which is imparted to you is for right-ness to my world. My word abides in you to right the upside down world.

It was and is by the false word of My created people gone astray that my world is upside down.

It is by my word spoken in and through My people that will rectify all unjust and unrighteous distorted order of My world. 

I breathed My life into my people, and it was misused and separated from Me to become the word of another which has brought destructive forces of death and loss to my world.

Today I am again breathing afresh My life into My redeemed people.

My word is again fully alive and activated in My people to turn My world right side up, to restore all that has been lost, and return My full righteousness, peace, and joy upon every part, parcel, and the smallest particle of My created world.

The blood of My Son and the blood of my sons has been and shall be poured upon the land restoring the purity and holiness of My creation. My love abounds victorious, and not one particle of My love has been lost, and not one drop of My blood in My sons has been lost.

I tell you that my redemption is full and complete in the riches of My glory pouring out from Me into My words in my people. Not one word shall fail.

There shall be no lack of my love to make new all things in the new world that my people are speaking forth.

Behold the great signs and wonders coming upon the earth and showing forth in the heavens. Do not allow the unbelieving scientist to explain away the wonders of my manifesting glory. My ways are beyond supernatural and beyond man’s understanding.

I give to you spiritual eyes to see and ears to hear and a new heart ever filled and flowing with My love. I give to you a mouth and tongue as a river bed to flow My word of love creating newness of pure and holy life upon and within everything and everyone that comes before you.

There shall no man stand before you through all the days of My new creation of My world through you. That which was rotten shall become fresh. That which was dry and dead shall live. That which was filthy with evil shall be pure and shine with My holiness.

The end of the past has come and the beginning of the now is here.

Cease from your labors. Abandon your natural thoughts and ideas. Receive My thoughts and heavenly created ideas. Let your spirit, soul, and body be attuned to my thoughts flowing into you by My Spirit, says the LORD God Almighty.

Amen, Father God, so be it upon, within, and among us. We say yes, God, to all Your words and all Your ways to bring forth the new creation of Your people and all Your created world. Father, we choose to cast out all doubt and unbelief planted in us by our religious and limited past. Father, we choose to abandon all of our self and foolish ways and to receive Your Son and become your sons with only Your words and Your ways in full and complete accordance with Your perfect will.

In the awe of humble gratitude, Father, we thank You that You have chosen us to be in this time and to remain to see Your kingdom coming forth in the pure hearts of Your people filled with Your love that cleanses, heals, delivers, and makes new lives and a new world that was lost and now is found to be upon Your altar of historical change from that which was darkness into the marvelous light on earth as it is in heaven. Father, we simply and humbly in awe receive Your Love and Your Grace empowerment to walk as Your heavenly sons on earth. My God, How Great You Are! We hear You, we know You and forever abide in You, in Christ Jesus by Your Holy Spirit. Father, be fully glorified in what you have done and are doing today beyond all we could ask or think. Your love never fails and Your kingdom never ends. Thank You God. Amen and Amen.

Temporal Fades Away - Eternal is Forever

All created things have a beginning and an end. The Creator of all things is eternal, without beginning or end. God, the creator of all, is Spirit and all that is Him, one with Him, is eternal Spirit.

The Life and Word of Father God is eternal and not temporal. Every living thing on earth is temporal including our bodies and all that man has built with his hands and his ingenuity. There is nothing that man has raised up on earth that is not temporal. All that man has lifted up will come down. Only that which is Spirit God endures forever.   

Nations rise and fall. Tribes come and go. Cities are built and sink into the ground. Armies victoriously conquer only to be defeated and conquered themselves. Riches are for a short season and soon fly away. Natural beings are born, grow up, and soon return to dust. Mountains are pushed up from the depths and gradually erode away. Desert wastelands become lush forests that grow tall and bloom only to become deserts again over time.

All created temporal things that can be seen are in a constant state of change. It appears that there may be nothing created that will forever remain the same.

One Eternal Spirit

Only that which is Spirit God is eternal. Eternal life is becoming one with Spirit God. Spirit God, through the redemptive blood of Christ Jesus, can become the Spirit that dwells in our temporal bodies on earth. Spirit God entering our spirit-being, who we are, and becoming one eternal Sprit within us produces true mature Sons of God on earth. Christ Jesus, first born and only begotten eternal Son of God, Spirit God Himself, literally lives in our mortal bodies to restore the kingdoms of this world fully to the kingdoms of God.

Our mortal bodies have actually become the earthly carriers of immortality. We are spiritually born eternal Spirit-God Sons abiding in mortal bodies. Earthly bodies have become carriers of the eternal Spirit God on earth. Our spirit-being has become immortal by the indwelling of Spirit God. We have been endued with immortality.

1 Cor 15:53: For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

In the above verse 1 Cor 15:53 the Greek word translated “put on” is “enduo”. It is the same word translated “endued with” in the following verse.

Luke 24:49: Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high."

We spirit-beings must be endued with immortality and incorruption. Only One is immortal and incorruptible, Christ Jesus, the Lord.

Mature Sons are Spirit-beings in whom Spirit God abides causing us to be endued with His immortality and power from on high.

The love of God is an irresistible force of change.

That which is born of the spirit is spirit. That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is of Spirit God is Spirit.

Father God abiding in His sons in Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit God is the love, wisdom, and power to reclaim and make new the people of God, the kingdoms of this world, the planet, and all that is upon it and around it. There is nothing temporal that can forever resist Spirit God Who created it.

The words of Spirit God spoken in and through mankind are seeds of irresistible life and change when they are received and believed. The purified heart of man is God’s creation center on earth. The word planted and believed will grow into a fruitful living entity of creative change in the world.

If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen. (1 Peter 4:11)

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net  

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 08/23/2012 at 7:31am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/22/2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY Ron, for clarifing the 'GOOD NEWS', so needed and readily accepted by this here heart... I speak 'resurrection life' to ALL creation, in Jesus' name...  I will be sure to share this Wisdom with those Holy Spirit brings to my attention-starting with my son-a son who is searching for the 'GOOD NEWS' HE'S READ OF IN THE BIBLE, BUT HAS YET TO EXPERIENCE IT-he will receive the truth and most definitely will reap truth from this exhortation/prophetic word...God bless you, my Brother & your entire family with continued righteousness, peace and joy in Holy Spirit. GLORY TO GOD!  GRACE! GRACE! GRACE! Love you ALL

Cassandra Denis

Posted: 08/22/2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged Quote Cassandra Denis

Behold the great signs and wonders coming upon the earth and showing forth in the heavens. Do not allow the unbelieving scientist to explain away the wonders of my manifesting glory. My ways are beyond supernatural and beyond man’s understanding.

Amen!

May God bless and keep you, Ron. Thank you for this word.

Cassandra

View Cassandra Denis's Profile Search for other posts by Cassandra Denis
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/22/2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

BLESS YOU RON!

Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 08/27/2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Temporal Fades Away - Eternal is Forever

All created things have a beginning and an end. The Creator of all things is eternal, without beginning or end. God, the creator of all, is Spirit and all that is Him, one with Him, is eternal Spirit.

The Life and Word of Father God is eternal and not temporal. Every living thing on earth is temporal including our bodies and all that man has built with his hands and his ingenuity. There is nothing that man has raised up on earth that is not temporal. All that man has lifted up will come down. Only that which is Spirit God endures forever.

Nations rise and fall. Tribes come and go. Cities are built and sink into the ground. Armies victoriously conquer only to be defeated and conquered themselves. Riches are for a short season and soon fly away. Natural beings are born, grow up, and soon return to dust. Mountains are pushed up from the depths and gradually erode away. Desert wastelands become lush forests that grow tall and bloom only to become deserts again over time.

All created temporal things that can be seen are in a constant state of change. It appears that there may be nothing created that will forever remain the same.

One Eternal Spirit

Only that which is Spirit God is eternal. Eternal life is becoming one with Spirit God. Spirit God, through the redemptive blood of Christ Jesus, can become the Spirit that dwells in our temporal bodies on earth. Spirit God entering our spirit-being, who we are, and becoming one eternal Sprit within us produces true mature Sons of God on earth. Christ Jesus, first born and only begotten eternal Son of God, Spirit God Himself, literally lives in our mortal bodies to restore the kingdoms of this world fully to the kingdoms of God.

Ron

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version