Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I AM THE WORD THE BATTLE IS MINE ! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeff Kingshott

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/21/2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

You are subject to none Conqueror of all for My Presence "IN" you "IS" Holy and True !

Do you see My children the enemy would attempt to convince you of your unholiness but My Righteousness STANDS ETERNAL and is " subject to none " !

Therefore wear the garments of Righteousness that I have given you and walk in My ways for I HAVE finished the fight you are in against darkness !

Merely APPLY MY WORD to each situation you are in and I will shut the mouth of the lions for you for THE BATTLE IS MINE "SAYS" THE LORD ! And AS YOU SPEAK MY WORD " I Declare FOR You for I AM THE WORD and TRUTH and I AM ETERNALLY FAITHFUL to YOU ! ! !

<div ="ing="" passage--0"="">
<h3>Zechariah 3<span id="en-AMP-22914" ="text="" zech-3-1"=""><span ="chapternum"=""> </span></span></h3>
<h3><span ="text="" zech-3-1"=""><span ="chapternum"=""> </span>Then [the guiding angel] showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at Joshua’s right hand to be his adversary and to accuse him.</span></h3>
<div ="passage="" version-amp="" result-text-style-normal="" text-="" "="">
<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22915" ="text="" zech-3-2"=""><sup ="versenum"="">2 </sup>And the Lord said to Satan, The Lord rebuke you, O Satan! Even the Lord, Who [now and habitually> chooses Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this [returned captive Joshua> a brand plucked out of the fire?<sup class="crossreference" value="<a href="#cen-AMP-22915A" title="See cross-reference A" target="_blank" target="_blank">A</a>)"></sup></span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22916" ="text="" zech-3-3"=""><sup ="versenum"="">3 </sup>Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and was standing before the Angel [of the Lord>.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22917" ="text="" zech-3-4"=""><sup ="versenum"="">4 </sup>And He spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And He said to [Joshua>, Behold, I have caused your iniquity to pass from you, and I will clothe you with rich apparel.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22918" ="text="" zech-3-5"=""><sup ="versenum"="">5 </sup>And I [Zechariah> said, Let them put a clean turban on his head. So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with [rich> garments. And the Angel of the Lord stood by.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22919" ="text="" zech-3-6"=""><sup ="versenum"="">6 </sup>And the Angel of the Lord [solemnly and earnestly] protested and affirmed to Joshua, saying,</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22920" ="text="" zech-3-7"=""><sup ="versenum"="">7 </sup>Thus says the Lord of hosts: If you will walk in My ways and keep My charge, then also you shall rule My house and have charge of My courts, and I will give you access [to My presence> and places to walk among these who stand here.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22921" ="text="" zech-3-8"=""><sup ="versenum"="">8 </sup>Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, you and your colleagues who [usually> sit before you—for they are men who are a sign or omen [types of what is to come>—for behold, I will bring forth My servant the Branch.<sup class="crossreference" value="<a href="#cen-AMP-22921B" title="See cross-reference B" target="_blank" target="_blank">B</a>)"></sup></span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22922" ="text="" zech-3-9"=""><sup ="versenum"="">9 </sup>For behold, upon the stone which I have set before Joshua, upon that one stone are seven eyes or facets [the all-embracing providence of God and the sevenfold radiations of the Spirit of God>. Behold, I will carve upon it its inscription, says the Lord of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity and guilt of this land in a single day.<sup class="crossreference" value="<a href="#cen-AMP-22922C" title="See cross-reference C" target="_blank" target="_blank">C</a>)"></sup></span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-22923" ="text="" zech-3-10"=""><sup ="versenum"="">10 </sup>In that day, says the Lord of hosts, you shall invite each man his neighbor under his own vine and his own fig tree.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span ="text="" zech-3-10"=""> 1 Chronicles 11:9,12-14</span>

<h3><span id="en-AMP-10683" ="text="" 1chr-11-9"=""><sup ="versenum"="">9</sup>And David became greater and greater, for the Lord of hosts was with him.</span><span ="text="" 1chr-11-9"=""> </span></h3>
<h3>
<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-10686" ="text="" 1chr-11-12"=""><sup ="versenum"="">12 </sup>Next to him in rank was Eleazar son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-10687" ="text="" 1chr-11-13"=""><sup ="versenum"="">13 </sup>He was with David at Pas-dammim [where David had long before slain Goliath>, and there the Philistines were gathered for battle, where there was a plot of ground full of barley or lentils; and the men [of Israel> fled before the Philistines.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span id="en-AMP-10688" ="text="" 1chr-11-14"=""><sup ="versenum"="">14 </sup>And Eleazar [one of the Three> stood in the midst of that plot and defended it and slew the Philistines [until his hand was weary, and his hand cleaved to the sword>, and the Lord saved by a great victory and deliverance.</span>

<p ="verse"=""><span ="text="" 1chr-11-14"=""></span>

<h3>Psalm 119:105</h3>
<div ="passage="" version-kjv="" result-text-style-normal="" text-="" "="">

<span id="en-KJV-16004" ="text="" ps-119-105"=""><sup ="versenum"="">105 </sup>Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.</span><span ="text="" 1chr-11-9"=""> </span>

</h3>
<h3>
<h3>Judges 7:4 </h3>
<h3>A<span id="en-AMP-6699" ="text="" judg-7-4"="">nd the Lord said to Gideon, The men are still too many; bring them down to the water, and I will test them for you there. And he of whom I say to you, This man shall go with you, shall go with you; and he of whom I say to you, This man shall not go with you, shall not go.</span><span ="text="" judg-7-4"=""> </span></h3>
<h3>
<h3>Matthew 14:31</h3>
<p ="txt-sm"=""><span id="en-AMP-23629" ="text="" matt-14-31"=""><sup ="versenum"="">31 </sup>Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and caught and held him, saying to him, O you of little faith, why did you doubt?</span><span ="text="" matt-14-31"=""> </span>

<h3>Amos 3:3</h3>
<h3><span id="en-KJV-22399" ="text="" amos-3-3"=""><sup ="versenum"="">3 </sup>Can two walk together, except they be agreed?</span></h3>
<h3><span ="text="" amos-3-3"="">  http://thejoshuachronicles.blogspot.com/</span></h3></h3></h3><sup class="crossreference" value="<a href="#cen-AMP-22923D" title="See cross-reference D" target="_blank" target="_blank">D</a>)"></sup>

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/14/2016 at 6:21am

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/21/2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Revelation 2:7
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and give heed to what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant to eat [of the fruit] of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). He who overcomes (is victorious) shall in no way be injured by the second death.

Revelation 2:17
He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (conquers), I will give to eat of the manna that is hidden, and I will give him a white stone with a new name engraved on the stone, which no one knows or understands except he who receives it.

Revelation 2:26
And he who overcomes (is victorious) and who obeys My commands to the [very] end [doing the works that please Me], I will give him authority and power over the nations;

Revelation 3:12
He who overcomes (is victorious), I will make him a pillar in the sanctuary of My God; he shall never be put out of it or go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which descends from My God out of heaven, and My own new name.

Revelation 3:21
He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne.

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 04/21/2013 at 3:01pm

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 04/22/2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Word from Glenn Jackson today ... EXHORTATIONS FROM THE
FATHER

[Reflections Of The Father's Heart]

April 22nd 2013

+       The Enemy is a "coward" by nature and, when
confronted by My [Holy] Spirit within the one truly
seeking the fullness of My purpose, will back down EVERY
time.

"coward" - one who lacks courage; one who is easily
intimidated;

...."In the way of righteousness is life, and in its
pathway there is no death [no death or darkness can
remain standing]".... Proverbs 12:28 NASB

...."Behold, I have given you authority to tread
on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the
enemy, and nothing will injure you".... Luke 10:19 NASB

...."Little children, you are of God [you belong
to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them
[the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in
you is greater [mightier] than he who is in the
world".... 1 John 4:4 The Amplified Translation

http://jtlmin.com 

Gifts                 

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 05/30/2015 at 7:32pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

this fits as a reminder to plow right through and "Declare"
!

Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 12/14/2016 at 12:40am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Overcome

So many battles yet so little time,

To harvest the souls that are already mine,

So focus on them and allow Me,

To take out the trash and set you free,

For just as the three before millions were thrown into the furnace of fire,

They trusted in Me during their fiery hour,

To deliver them completely for no smoke or flames did they even see,

For in My Presence is eternity!

The fullness of My Kingdom for all to behold ,

In this place nothing grows old,

The Righteous flourish cared for as a dove,

for "T"ruly they are My Beloved ~ ~ ~

Daniel 3:16-25

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego answered the king, “O Nebuchadnezzar, we do not need to answer you on this point. 17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to rescue us from the furnace of blazing fire, and He will rescue us from your hand, O king. 18 But even if He does not, let it be known to you, O king, that we are not going to serve your gods or worship the golden image that you have set up!”

Daniel’s Friends Protected

19 Then Nebuchadnezzar was filled with fury, and his facial expression changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego. Then he gave a command that the furnace was to be heated seven times hotter than usual. 20 He commanded certain strong men in his army to tie up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego and to throw them into the furnace of blazing fire. 21 Then these [three] men were tied up in their trousers, their coats, their turbans, and their other clothes, and were thrown into the midst of the furnace of blazing fire. 22 Because the king’s command was urgent and the furnace was extremely hot, the flame of the fire killed the men who carried up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego. 23 But these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, fell into the midst of the furnace of blazing fire still tied up.

24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king [looked and] was astounded, and he jumped up and said to his counselors, “Did we not throw three men who were tied up into the midst of the fire?” They replied to the king, “Certainly, O king.” 25 He answered, “Look! I see four men untied, walking around in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt! And the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods!”

You are subject to none Conqueror of all for My Presence "IN" you "IS" Holy and True !

Do you see My children the enemy would attempt to convince you of your unholiness but My Righteousness STANDS ETERNAL and is " subject to none " !

Therefore wear the garments of Righteousness that I have given you and walk in My ways for I HAVE finished the fight you are in against darkness !

Merely APPLY MY WORD to each situation you are in and I will shut the mouth of the lions for you for THE BATTLE IS MINE "SAYS" THE LORD ! And AS YOU SPEAK MY WORD " I Declare FOR You for I AM THE WORD and TRUTH and I AM ETERNALLY FAITHFUL to YOU ! ! !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 12/14/2016 at 6:24am

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version