Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08/07/2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

From Bondage to Kingdom Freedom

By Ron McGatlin

Slavery and bondage are encroaching upon all the nations of the world. Like a dark glob of black goo a monster is rising up as if from the oceans of deep darkness upon the shores of culture and society to engulf and take captive all that it overtakes. Ethnic minorities along with women and children are prime targets to be taken advantage of and abused by this monster of slavery.

In the current surge of evil on earth, ungodly religious and political structures strive to gain power and immediately begin to take advantage of the less powerful minorities. This is a worldwide spiritually organized work of evil seeking to cover the earth with darkness.

Some Eastern religious sects strive to take over political power by intimidation through acts of terror. Once in power they oppress or destroy any other group or sect that does not submit to becoming their subordinates or slaves.

Sects rise against sects and tribe against tribe to shed the blood of their neighbors and take their dwellings and possessions. It is as if the world is going insane driven by demons to destroy all that is good from the face of the earth. Jesus and anything or anyone that names the name of Jesus is perhaps the most universally targeted by the evil power structures. Both secular and religious groups sometimes focus on persecuting and enslaving Christians, and seek to destroy Christianity.

Never before has sexual trafficking of children and many other severe evils been such a widespread plague in many nations. The darkness of corruption reaches into every governmental institution from the governments of nations to the family structures and everything in between. Mass media, educational systems and religious institutions, are most all affected to some degree by the plague of darkness that leads to bondage.

Why is this happening now and what if anything can be done about it?

What is happening is the inevitable result of the masses of people turning from the one true God that made them and loves them, to worshiping other gods of their own making. No other spirit god or manmade god, including the god of self, has the power and ability to impart LOVE to their subjects.

Only the one true God is LOVE. Therefore, only one God can impart LOVE into human beings. God’s LOVE will turn us from spreading the darkness of evil to imparting the LOVE of God that can solve all of the problems caused by evil and darkness in the world. The LOVE of God through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit can transform and translate human beings from evil darkness into the brightness of the pure holy LOVE of God. Righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit is the natural result of people turning to God and receiving His life into themselves – His character and nature replacing the old nature of darkness with His light. God’s LOVE can fill every need so that man no longer needs to take from others, but instead becomes a giver of life to others.

God is LOVE. His kingdom is His LOVE manifesting into mankind, and eventually filling the world with the light of His LOVE and glory. The kingdom of God on earth works by LOVE and is held together and ordered by LOVE. LOVE produces righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit on earth now. Christ in us by the Holy Spirit fills us with the pure holy LOVE of God.

Jesus is the only power to end of the hierarchical evil monster force of darkness devouring the world. The top echelons of leaders of the powers of darkness are fully aware that their illegitimate claim to the kingdoms of this world will be completely dissolved when the world is filled with the LOVE of God through Christ Jesus. Therefore, the powers of darkness are frantically obsessed with an all-out attempt to destroy Jesus and anything or anyone who is associated with the powerful name of Jesus and His kingdom on earth.

The Gospel of the Kingdom

In this season, the powerful world-changing gospel of the kingdom that Jesus proclaimed and demonstrated in the first century is again being proclaimed and demonstrated by Christ Jesus dwelling in His Body on earth through the Holy Spirit. For the first time since Christ Jesus and His disciples proclaimed the gospel of the kingdom, it is again being widely proclaimed and demonstrated on Planet Earth. Thus, the powerful resurrected life of Christ is now here in the world in His people by the Holy Spirit, and is beginning to dissolve the domain of darkness on earth.

Many well-meaning believers are tricked into cooperating unknowingly with the resistance toward the real kingdom of God coming forth in the hearts and lives of believers today. Tainted religious teachings from the past form a barrier in the minds and hearts of believers that hinder the release of the freedom of the gospel of the kingdom. God is bringing breakthrough for many believers in this season of outpouring of the word and demonstration of the kingdom of God, bringing righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

For the first time since the first century, an army of men and women in whom Christ dwells are rising up to bring forth the clear light of the LOVE and kingdom of God. The end of the rule of darkness is visible in the Spirit now, and God’s army is headed into spiritual battle against darkness in every facet of life on earth. In the kingdom of God within God’s people there is freedom. The resurrected life of Christ Jesus within His holy Bride overcomes the evil of the world with LOVE, righteousness, peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit. The darkness is replaced by the light of God, and the kingdoms of this world become the kingdom of our God.

To gain a greater understanding of the real kingdom of God on Planet Earth from heaven, devour the writings of Ron McGatlin and other materials available for free download on OpenHeaven.com.

Click the links to download these books in PDF format to your computer.

Open the link and copy the book file to your computer.

Or Right click on the link and then click on "Save target as..."

Kingdom Growth Guides
Kingdom Growth Guides are also available online  in Word format click here

Overcoming Life On A Small Planet

The Seventh Millennium

Basileia Letters Volumes 1 & 2

I Saw the Smithton Outpouring

Keep on pursuing love. It never fails
and His kingdom never ends.

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 08/07/2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Amen my Brother,"Keep on pursuing love. It never fails and His kingdom never ends."

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/07/2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS YOU RON!

WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER

When love takes over there is no need for war

Gods Kingdom of LOVE is what we’re all waiting for

No more division no more hate

People all loving will be our fate

The world would be peaceful no one sad

No one starving no one mad

No more greed and striving for more

This is what we are all waiting for

Gods Kingdom of love..watch the waters flow

Over arid places..watch things planted grow

Grow in the hearts in the people you see

Love growing everywhere in you and me

Touching hearts and touching minds

We all will become gentle and kind

When love takes over there is no need for war

Gods Kingdom is what we’re all waiting for

Edited by Lyn McSweeney on 08/07/2013 at 3:31pm
View Lyn McSweeney's Profile Search for other posts by Lyn McSweeney Visit Lyn McSweeney's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 08/07/2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

A word of encouragement for all of us,
                           Thank you Ron

I announce my arrival in beauty and sound , Fear not "I AM
ALL" encompassing "through all" I abound ! There is no
other for I AM above,beyond,"within you ALL", You move
through me I AM your call, Your words are true for in you I
AM , One Voice ~ One Spirit ~ I AM I CAN(ElKanah)! There is
no barrier my kingdom IS your ALL, And NOW My Wisdom in all
Fullness I endow your call, Where ever you are I AM,
Remember through Me you can !

Edited by Jeff Kingshott on 08/08/2013 at 4:50pm

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 08/08/2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

THE CLOUD IS LIFTED

The cloud is lifted the bondage gone

How my heart thanks the HOLY ONE

Blown this way and that by the whims of man

My eyes were blind I didn’t see the plan

To keep me too busy to spend my time

With our precious Saviour yours and mine

All the things man had me do

Wasn’t real to God it clouded my view

The view of the love in my Fathers heart

The things that were meant from the start

Father cries in this hour “don’t you see

My arms are open come to me

I am the one who heals hearts and minds

I am the one who is gentle and kind

I am your Father you’re my daughters and sons

Don’t follow man I AM THE ONE

Man made religion does not include me

Man made religion does not set you free

It puts you in bondage it makes you a slave

To the ways of man that’s no way to behave

My kingdom is full of freedom and peace

Come run into me and feel the release

For the time is short the hour is near

Run to me child in me there’s no fear

Fear of the things that I MUST do

To save another one just like you

The cloud is lifted the bondage is gone

How my heart thanks the HOLY ONE

View Lyn McSweeney's Profile Search for other posts by Lyn McSweeney Visit Lyn McSweeney's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version