Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: God’s Remnant is going to experience a rapid increase of passion for the Lord. - Bob Kloppel Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/12/2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

God’s Remnant is going to experience a rapid increase of passion for the Lord.

Bob Kloppel

Dec. 1, 2013
Today the Lord showed me a picture of something He is going to do soon. He used a movie I watched in 1984 as a template for my understanding. My wife Carol and I decided to watch it again together. A local video store had it, so I rented it and we watched it the same day the Lord showed me what He was going to do. The genre of the film in question is science fiction and the intent of the author of the book upon which it is based fits more with an evolutionary view of things than with a biblical worldview. However, God can use anything for His purposes! He let me know that the film in question is a strong metaphor for what is coming!

In the not distant future, God’s Remnant is going to experience a rapid increase of passion for the Lord, becoming hotter and hotter. As a result, the Spirit is going to fill us as never before. In fact, I believe that this process has begun. Like a jet engine spinning up, it has started slowly. But it isn’t long before the rpms make the plane ready to taxi, take off, and soar.

As the Remnant “heats up”, there will be a multiplication. More and more people will join in. Some will come out of the mainline churches, others from the world system. This multiplication will be geometric in nature, as in {1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, etc.}.

The Lord showed me that the multiplication is going to be akin to a fission reaction in an atom bomb. A triggering device starts a process in which the nucleus of a single atom of plutonium is split, releasing energy and subatomic particles that then split the nuclei of other plutonium atoms. They in turn release energy and particles that split even more atoms. The effect is to produce a ‘chain reaction’ in which so many billions of atoms are split that an explosion of enormous power occurs. Energy is then released in the form of light, heat, blast, and radiation. It all occurs in a couple of millionths of a second! In fact, the explosion comes on so fast and is so intensely hot that there is not time to split all the atoms.

In this metaphor, Remnant Christians are the atoms. God is drawing the Remnant together so as to prepare the coming chain reaction. He is connecting us electronically, if not geographically. We do not know the identity or number of other Christians who will join us, but I suspect that there will be many before the chain reaction occurs. The heat of the Remnant passion will certainly draw people out of the world as well. When we reach ‘critical mass’, the time when there are enough of us that a spiritual chain reaction can be sustained and not fizzle out, then something will happen to ‘trigger’ us. However, here is where it gets even more interesting.

It takes an atom bomb to set off what is usually called a ‘hydrogen bomb’, a type of nuclear weapon that is infinitely more powerful. Only the super intense heat of an atom bomb, nestled with the structure of a hydrogen weapon, is capable of setting it off, that is, of producing an explosion that dwarfs an atom bomb by a factor of thousands. The Lord is the hydrogen bomb! The Remnant is becoming the atom bomb whose heat (love, passion) when triggered will result in a far greater explosion of the Lord (love, revelation, power).

Now, when a hydrogen bomb explodes, it does so by the opposite process of an atomic device; by fusion, not fission. In fusion, atoms release far more energy than in an atom bomb, but by being joined together (fused) rather than split. When He explodes (comes in glory) on the scene, millions of people will be fused (joined) with Him. And He showed me that because He has an infinite amount of fuel, what is going to happen won’t be a momentary explosion, but an ongoing one, as with our sun. he sun is a continually operating fusion engine that releases heat and light all the time. In other words, what is coming will not be a ‘revival’ as we understand the word. Revivals come, revivals go. Nor will it be a wave that lingers on the shore and then recedes. The coming explosion of God will be like the sun, that is, the ignition will result in sustained light and heat. There will be an initial blast (shock) wave and radiation, but these will not harm those who love and are aligned with the Lord. Awe, of course, will be produced!

When the explosion of God occurs, it will shake us to the core. But when we pick ourselves up, we will see the Glory of God shining upon us, just as if it there was a second sun in the sky. Those who try to stand against the explosion of God on the scene….well, we’d better keep praying for them. There is no standing against God and what He is about to do. This event will be redemptive and a sign of God’s continuing great love for humanity, despite the rising tide of grievous sinfulness. It is not to frighten, but to redeem . However, we all have freedom to choose how we will react. Some will oppose what they see happening.

I believe that what God showed me is the beginning of the great End Time harvest. I do not believe that it marks the beginning of tribulation, though. (These are my personal interpretations.)

I realize that there have been other words circulating recently concerning fusion and fission. Let me just say, in conclusion, that this word was not motivated by them in any way. Also, the witness of the Spirit on what I was shown was VERY strong!

Bob kloppel,

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 12/12/2013 at 6:37pm
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Gayle Getz

Posted: 12/13/2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

The word fusion had been coming to me and I was waiting on Holy Spirit to reveal what /why He was bringing this word to me...it was quite often I'd hear it... so often, I was expecting to have to 'dig' in PC library-but, because I don't watch TV or read magazines I knew this was in fact coming to me from Holy One...ah, but here it is and so clearly 'the witness of the Spirit' in this article/prophetic exhortation by Bob...ty for sharing it with us Ron-resonates in my heart for sure! Thanking Father for so loving the world that He gave His Son Jesus to redeem it...I am the redeemed of the Lord and I say so sittin' here on the edge of my seat, indeed I am \o/ Love you ALL

Jo Berres

Posted: 12/15/2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged Quote Jo Berres

Awesome word!! Remind me of the word I received back on January 6, 2003. The Holy Spirit said man had harnessed the power of the atom but there was an energy greater than that. It is the Love of God. HalleluJAH!! So good to get confirmations and to witness how the Spirit of the Living God is putting it all together for the Remnant. Praise His Name forever and ever!! The best is yet to come and we ARE on the winning side. HalleluJAH!! Thanks for sharing. Lots of love, God's GREAT LOVE!!!
View Jo Berres's Profile Search for other posts by Jo Berres
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/16/2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

This is an awesome word! God is so good! I also received confirmation of this before this word was posted; God is just soooo good! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Father! This is so EXCITING! lolololol Halleluyah! Get ready! The Lord's about to drop a BOMB on us! A LOVE BOMB!!!!!!!!

In His Massive, Amazing, Unfailing Love with you all

sherry

View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Sherry Mohr

Posted: 12/20/2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged Quote Sherry Mohr

AMEN!
View Sherry Mohr's Profile Search for other posts by Sherry Mohr
Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 12/20/2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

YES!!!