Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/25/2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

END OF THIS AGE

By Ron McGatlin

Many of God’s prophetic people have been led to speak mostly of the glorious season of the kingdom. Probably most all know that the kingdom age could not manifest in the now passing age of the church as a major world influence. The Christian church has been the most significant good influence upon world governance and life. The British Empire carried the influence of Christianity to the world in its day of power. The United States of America carried the Christian influence to the world in its day of power. The history and success of both Britain and America, along with other nations, rested heavily upon Christianity and its biblical morality, judicial governance, and culture of life.

The age of Christianity was blessed of God and was known by some scholars as the dispensation of grace. Actually it was more mercy than grace, because God often used immature and impure Christians to spread the gospel of salvation and the baptism of the Spirit. The grace of God implies His empowerment to live holy lives. Christianity is not synonymous with kingdom and never was, though it was a part of preparation for the coming of the now emerging kingdom age.

We are now in the time of great and terrible transition from one age to another. The Bible speaks of it as great tribulation and describes cataclysmic events as characteristic of the season the world is entering. In our past many of us have endured extreme situations and the dissolving of much of our past lives along with seasons of wandering in a wilderness of uncertainty of direction and purpose. For many this has been a path of preparation for enduring the traumatic time of transformation to the kingdom age ruling and reigning in this world. However, only God can fully prepare us for the extreme times just ahead of the entire world.

We simply cannot expect the ways of life that we have known to continue into this time of world tribulation. Human nature is to do as the ostrich is said to do and stick our heads in the sand and hope the threat will go away. That may give us a false sense of peace for a very brief moment. However, it probably will not have good results. Only God can prepare us for the season of tribulation that is a part of this world transformation. However, we do have a part in willingly abiding, hearing, and obeying.

How do we prepare for the traumatic end of the age and the glorious kingdom age to rule and reign on earth?  

First, it is good to remember that we are only a link in a very long chain of saints of God moving toward the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven. Many have already given their lives and suffered on this journey of redemption of mankind and Planet Earth along with all that is on it.

A part of the transformation of the earth to the rule of the kingdom is the elimination of all that stands against God. Everything that lifts itself against the kingdom of God will be changed or destroyed. All of the old ways that did not come from God and are not of the kingdom of God must be dissolved.

Much mixture that was allowed or tolerated during the past age will not enter the kingdom age. The day of religion is past. The Christian religion along with all other religions will not rule in the next age. All man-devised and man-centered mixture of worship of many false gods must be purged from the earth. Every person who enters the kingdom age will have been cleansed of all allegiance to any other gods. No one will survive holding on to their false gods.

How is all of this possible? 

Only as the people truly experience and see the magnificent one pure holy true loving and all powerful God will they abandon their false gods.

Encountering the reality of the love and power of the manifest presence of God will cause the people to turn to Him with their whole hearts. The past religious things could not do it. For the most part the way we have been will not do it. Only the manifest presence of God will do it.

The survival of many good people in and out of churches depends on the manifest Sons of God arising and demonstrating the love and power of the King and His kingdom.

SONS OF GOD ARISE, GET UP, BE ELECTRIFIED WITH THE LOVE AND POWER OF GOD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND MOVE WITH THE ENTHUSIASM OF CHRIST IN YOU!

It is imperative that we abandon our doubts, our lax and lazy spiritual habits.

Do not be entrapped in the thing of waiting for God to do it, while He is telling us and showing us in the Spirit to MOVE OUT NOW and become who God has made us and called us to be.

Do not listen to the voice that says you are just doing this in your own flesh and you are trying to build your own kingdom. When we know what God is saying to us we must not be swayed by what others say.

A New Generation

How are we training the children of God? There is not time to train our young people to serve the same things we served in our past and then try to change them as we have had to be changed. If we are modeling for people basically the same stuff that was put into many of us, then they will be like we were.

If we will step up and step out into the spiritual reality of love and power of Christ Jesus and simply turn from our ways of the past unto the ways written in the Bible and offered now to all who will come to Him with their whole hearts, then there will be many who will survive the great and terrible transformation to stand in the full glory of the light of the glorious kingdom of God filling the whole earth.

There will be a generation of kingdom people on fire with the passion of God’s love for this groaning creation. The powerful angels from heaven will work with the new generation of love and power-filled kingdom people.

There is at least one thing that God will not do. God will not fail to keep His word. God’s promises may be the most solid reality in all creation. He has set you and me in this world to rule and reign with Him. He has chosen to work in and through mankind. We are His tools on earth to serve Him in perfect obedience to His leading and by His empowerment. We will not listen to our own understanding or any other voice.

The children of Israel came to the place of entrance into the Promised Land but listened to another voice. God told them to enter in and possess the land. However, they chose to listen to the voice that said they could not do it. A short time later they relented and said we will obey, now we will go in. However, it was too late the opportunity had passed and all who had refused to go in died in the wilderness. Only when a new generation arose did they go in and possess the land.

This is our time to arise and obey the Lord and step out in extreme life of pure holy love and power moving in all confidence that what God has said, He will do. This is the season of powerful humility, but it is NOT the season for timidity.

Hear and Obey

Powerful change will be required on our parts as we allow God to have full reign in our lives. Old habits and ways of doing and being must be changed to His ways. This will only come as we encounter God in His presence with us and experience His love doing away with who we were and the life of Christ arising within us. We are not our own. We are His, and are bought with a price. The “Christ in us” life that we are entering is far greater and far more life than the best we ever had in the past.

Being in love with Him and watching His life change us and the one in front of us is like being a spectator and watching the mighty works of God. All of the reasons why we cannot do what God has said are dissolved by His life in us doing it as we watch it happen. As willing volunteers we move and speak and do, yet it is not us but Christ in us doing the will of the Father.

Abide, Hear and Obey,

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net  

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/25/2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Really good word. I need to not just mentally take this in, but I want to pray
over this to activate it in my spirit. Good food!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Gayle Getz

Posted: 06/25/2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

Hearing this "loud & Clear", my Brother...yes, indeed I am...sent a text a few hours ago after having said I would pray for a Sister, it became clear I was to listen, to hear, to obey and, and, and understand...understand I was not to pray and get her answer for her...so as I prayed in tongues I got the words "Hear and Obey" as I did this...the awareness came to me I could have gotten in Holy Spirit's way concerning the knowledge He wanted her to hear for herself...I'm so thankful Holy One has my ear and my heart...requiring so desperately to move only when He says so, to speak only when He says so, do only when He says so...It is becoming more challenging and less "Oh no, God I cant don that! He knows I cant of my own, but He also knows He has my trust, and so. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me...Hallelujah Amen...Love you ALL

Bill Evans

Posted: 06/26/2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Amen

Quo Wright

Posted: 06/26/2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged Quote Quo Wright

Amen

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Ps 51:10
View Quo Wright's Profile Search for other posts by Quo Wright
Dorris Coulson

Posted: 06/26/2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged Quote Dorris Coulson

Gayle,

He says Obedience is the Highest Form of Praise!
View Dorris Coulson's Profile Search for other posts by Dorris Coulson
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 06/27/2014 at 12:40pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Only as the people truly experience and see the magnificent one pure holy true loving and all powerful God will they abandon their false gods.

Encountering the reality of the love and power of the manifest presence of God will cause the people to turn to Him with their whole hearts. The past religious things could not do it. For the most part the way we have been will not do it. Only the manifest presence of God will do it.

The survival of many good people in and out of churches depends on the manifest Sons of God arising and demonstrating the love and power of the King and His kingdom.

SONS OF GOD ARISE, GET UP, BE ELECTRIFIED WITH THE LOVE AND POWER OF GOD BY THE HOLY SPIRIT, AND MOVE WITH THE ENTHUSIASM OF CHRIST IN YOU!

It is imperative that we abandon our doubts, our lax and lazy spiritual habits.

Do not be entrapped in the thing of waiting for God to do it, while He is telling us and showing us in the Spirit to MOVE OUT NOW and become who God has made us and called us to be.

Do not listen to the voice that says you are just doing this in your own flesh and you are trying to build your own kingdom. When we know what God is saying to us we must not be swayed by what others say.

View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Jo Berres

Posted: 06/27/2014 at 1:53pm | IP Logged Quote Jo Berres

Dear Ron and Barbara, Praise God for your faithfulness!! It is always like a breath of fresh air when your postings come up each week. Exciting to hear how God is working in others, preparing for the awesome day before us, when His love will be manifested in all its glory through His manifested sons GOD IS LOVE!! There is nothing else but love that He can manifest. We do not comprehend by our finite minds just what that is but we know that because He is love, we will experience that love flowing in and through us to others.

Last week while I was waking up I kept hearing, "Jesus said, "I am come to give life and that more abundantly." It kept coming over and over and when I finally awoke He said, "I AM has come to give life and that more abundantly." Those words have revived my physical body with a strength that surpasses physical strength that was waning in me. Praise God!! His Word is Spirit and Life. HalleluJah!! His Spirit does quicken our mortal bodies and the final quickening is just ahead, dear ones, when our bodies will be glorified, just like Christ Jesus!! This should cause us all to shout for joy!! Love to all!!
View Jo Berres's Profile Search for other posts by Jo Berres
Kimberly Fowler

Posted: 06/27/2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged Quote Kimberly Fowler

Jo, your posting was reviving in itself. Something about it was just like a breath of fresh wind, just lovely to my spirit. Blessings to you!
View Kimberly Fowler's Profile Search for other posts by Kimberly Fowler
Jay Becker

Posted: 07/04/2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged Quote Jay Becker

Yes - Christ in us, and us in Christ.

The laying down of our lives - for only as we lose "our" life we will have life.
Only then will we really experience the freedom, where Christ has set us free
(Gal 5:1).

These words confirm what the Lord has been saying - the abundant life (John
10:10), Christ in you (us) the hope of glory (Col 1:27) - and the rising up in
His love and power.

Amen and amen
View Jay Becker's Profile Search for other posts by Jay Becker Visit Jay Becker's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version