Author
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/23/2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Pain of Change

By Ron McGatlin

Some of you reading this fully know what the Spirit is saying in this writing. Others may need to receive this as a kind of warning or encouragement to not be taken aback by events involved in the massive painful changes taking place in our lives and the world in this season.

We all can rest in the assurance that by the Spirit of God in us and among us, we will not only endure and survive but shall also be changed to be more than useful sons and daughters who serve our Lord. Beyond the pain of change we will also become mature Sons of God presenting the life of Christ into our world becoming the New Jerusalem, Bride of Christ, living city of God – ruling and reigning with Him in the initial days of the kingdom of heaven coming forth on earth.

Loss of familiar life including people and things that we have given to and received from causes a vacant place of feeling in our hearts as life as we have known it gives way to something very different and often unpleasantly hard. Even harder is the reality that we have to be the one to put some of the things of the past to death. Memories of the past can create longings much like the Israelites who after being set free from the bondage of Egypt longed to return to the past familiar life.

The Bible warns that one having put his hand to the plow and looking back is not worthy of the kingdom of God. We must look through the pain of the change to the result of a world redeemed to God through Christ – to a world of love and truth – a world on this earth as it is in heaven – a world in heaven now coming down.

We must set our mind and affection on things coming from above and not on the things of our past lives. Not even looking back to just one day ago with longing for what no longer exists. Our lives are today, and there is enough to consider in this one day without looking back to what was or looking to tomorrow with fear or dread. Truly this is a day that the Lord has made, and we will rejoice in it. Look up to the higher place, the mountain of God from which comes our strength for endurance.

In reality the painful worldwide transition is from a world in bondage into a new world fully set free under the King and Lord of all, Christ Jesus. Our minds cannot conceive how massive and how deep the rule of darkness has affected Planet Earth including the atmosphere and stratosphere around it.

With our natural minds we cannot fully perceive how massive this change is from darkness to light for all of Planet Earth. We are only beginning to see in our spirits the GLORY of the planet and all associated with it fully ruled by Christ Jesus in and through His purified holy mature Sons on earth.

When we experience the destruction or dissolving of a familiar world, there will be severe shock to our humanity that will include pain more than we could endure in our natural minds. Only as we live and walk in the Spirit will we overcome and remain to become a part of the rebuilding of the world into the kingdom of God.

We will never be alone on this journey from worldwide bondage to darkness into the glorious light of the new world; literally multitudes of powerful holy angels are with us to supernaturally bring about the massive task of renewing Plant Earth and all that is on or in it to the original design of God with man ruling and reigning as it is in heaven.

Our strength for life is in relationship, our relationship in Christ Jesus and He in us. All of the possessions or accomplishment of the world add nothing to us without intimate relationship in Christ and Christ in us.

Do not faint or grow weary in well doing the good will of God. We shall reap if we do not abandon the planting of the Lord. It is the Father’s good pleasure to give His little flock the kingdom of love, power, and wisdom from heaven on earth.

Let righteousness, peace, and joy fill your day this day.

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit – Gal 5:25

Ron McGatlin

archive.openheaven.com
basileia@earthlink.net

Edited by Moderator on 07/25/2014 at 7:46am
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Jeff Kingshott

Posted: 07/24/2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged Quote Jeff Kingshott

Keys to The Kingdom  

There are things to see that no one could imagine . They will come swiftly through the night and light up the horizon , order is important now so darkness can't creep in . Keep me close stay in my word for my word is your rudder and will guide you through troubled waters . I have the map you need so stay close to me and I will guide you like a ship through the night .

We are in this together and together we will conquer all that enters the pathway , that is not from me. Together we will bring light to a darkened world full of trouble and sin . We have much to do so harken onto my voice now ! 
 Where there is trouble you shall go but not alone for the Lord your God is with you in all that you do and all that is done !

Seek not after the wrong leadership but test the waters within , for some will drag you down but my leadership will be buoyant and fruitful . Seek my voice now for we have much to do and a short time to accomplish the task at hand . Why have we come together at this time ? For now is my time and all that you see and here will not be from me .

Stay in the light and you will find comfort from the storm , all is well there and nothing can harm you . Stay close for the time is at hand and things will move quickly . Don't be swept away in the flood but stand on high ground where I have placed you . Lead not but be led , for my spirit abounds with truth and knowledge that penetrates all . It will reveal the hidden things that will be your key to survival . Not from man but from God ! Now go tarry not for the time is at hand and we  have already begun the fight for justice and salvation .

Here are the keys to the kingdom , Seek me first in all you do ! Not just the big things but in every matter of the heart  . Now if you do this , the other keys will reveal themselves to you  . Will you do my will or slumber and sleep ?! We have no time for scoffers for they to will be used to , Pick them up ,  dust them off , and ignite the fire within them from my word and the spirit will follow ! Take hold for the hour is near and the trumpet call will sound ! Make haste and all will be well .

Options are choices in RESPECT . do you know your choices are known to My spirit and I released him to guide you in all truths , so find My counsel from within for it is here you will find My kingdoms Principles that are void of darkness and plight !

So come to the wear house of My blessings and take on Me \o/ for it is My righteousness in word and spirit to loose the chains of injustice and guide you in my light . . .

Infusion of my kingdom principles is what will sustain you for I AM your retainer and key ,my intimacy refracts my light  , my All , My Fullness in an unebbing manner complete and true , nothing missing so find your confidence in my promise to surround you for I AM ever with you . . .

Joel 2:2 

A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and of thick mists and darkness, like the morning dawn spread upon the mountains; so there comes a [heathen, hostile] people numerous and mighty, the like of which has never been before and shall not be again even to the years of many generations.

Psalm 34:7 

7The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe] and each of them He delivers.

Edited by Moderator on 07/25/2014 at 5:52am
View Jeff Kingshott's Profile Search for other posts by Jeff Kingshott Visit Jeff Kingshott's Homepage
FlossieWhiting

Posted: 07/24/2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged Quote FlossieWhiting

Amen Ron! And thanks for this timely word. I enjoy reading your post,
although I have not commented. Please know Ron, that you are speaking to
me, with so much confirmation! "Pain of Change." I am yielding more and
more to the Spirit of the Lord, allowing Him to have His way in my life. And
yes, much that has recently occurred in my life, was truly a shock to my
natural mind. But the more I yield to the Spirit of the Lord, my inner man
becomes stronger and stronger, and I am finding true peace in the midst of
it all. I heard the Lord say, "Angels are in the midst. Angels are in the
midst." And this word was confirmation. We must Believe the Lord, rather
than walking in Fear. I also heard the Lord say, "Surrender your all to me.
Let go and Let God."

Thanks, and Abundant Blessings to you and your lovely wife and family Ron.
View FlossieWhiting's Profile Search for other posts by FlossieWhiting
edwintee

Posted: 07/25/2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged Quote edwintee

"Some of you reading this fully know what the Spirit is
saying in this writing."

How true!

Tere

View edwintee's Profile Search for other posts by edwintee
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/29/2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

Amen, Tere
View Ron McGatlin's Profile Search for other posts by Ron McGatlin Visit Ron McGatlin's Homepage
Ron McGatlin
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 07/29/2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged Quote Ron McGatlin

FlossieWhiting wrote:
Amen Ron! And thanks for this timely word. I enjoy reading your post,
although I have not commented. Please know Ron, that you are speaking to
me, with so much confirmation! "Pain of Change." I am yielding more and
more to the Spirit of the Lord, allowing Him to have His way in my life. And
yes, much that has recently occurred in my life, was truly a shock to my
natural mind. But the more I yield to the Spirit of the Lord, my inner man
becomes stronger and stronger, and I am finding true peace in the midst of
it all. I heard the Lord say, "Angels are in the midst. Angels are in the
midst." And this word was confirmation. We must Believe the Lord, rather
than walking in Fear. I also heard the Lord say, "Surrender your all to me.
Let go and Let God."

Thanks, and Abundant Blessings to you and your lovely wife and family Ron.

Amen Flossie, there may be shocks to our natural life that we only survive as we walk in the Spirit. God is so good to always provide as our lives are focused upon Him in the Spirit realm instead of the truoubles of the world.

Ron

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 07/29/2014 at 5:42pm

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version