Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: "Babylon is fallen" - A New Season Has Come By Ron McGatlin Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Denise Detwiler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 07/18/2005 at 6:18pm | IP Logged Quote Denise Detwiler

"Babylon is fallen" - A New Season Has Come

By Ron McGatlin

The glorious kingdom of God is coming forth as the presence of God is transforming hearts and minds by His passionate love. Pure hearted men and women are becoming the army of God, bathed in holy passion, desiring His love and presence above even life itself. A new generation of sincere believers in which anything is possible is arising.

The old must make way for the new.

Isa 21:1-9: The burden against the Wilderness of the Sea. As whirlwinds in the South pass through, So it comes from the desert, from a terrible land. A distressing vision is declared to me; The treacherous dealer deals treacherously, And the plunderer plunders. Go up, O Elam! Besiege, O Media! All its sighing I have made to cease.

Therefore my loins are filled with pain; Pangs have taken hold of me, like the pangs of a woman in labor. I was distressed when I heard it; I was dismayed when I saw it. My heart wavered, fearfulness frightened me; The night for which I longed He turned into fear for me.

Prepare the table, Set a watchman in the tower, Eat and drink. Arise, you princes, Anoint the shield! For thus has the Lord said to me: "Go, set a watchman, Let him declare what he sees.

"And he saw a chariot with a pair of horsemen, A chariot of donkeys, and a chariot of camels, And he listened earnestly with great care. Then he cried, "A lion, my Lord! I stand continually on the watchtower in the daytime; I have sat at my post every night. And look, here comes a chariot of men with a pair of horsemen!" Then he answered and said, "Babylon is fallen, is fallen! And all the carved images of her gods He has broken to the ground."

There is an urgency in the spiritual realm. A certain anticipation of cataclysmic events about to take place. Something has been released in the spiritual realm coming from the throne. Multitudes of powerful angels are on the way for a significant purpose. It is time for the watchmen to watch. It is time for the young strong men to arise and be well fed and strengthened. It is time to anoint our shield of faith with the oil of the Holy Spirit - to make ready our equipment for what is coming. It is time for the watchmen to declare what he sees and the army to make ready.

As the heavenly chariots come forth and the Lion appears finally the chariot arrives to announce the anticipated day that the great loftiness of man's pride and all the gods he has made are broken to the ground. Babylon the great system of glorious luxury - of all that man can provide by his intellect and strength - the magnificent work of artistry, cunning and sorcery is fallen. The great harlot system of worshiping gods other than the one true God is finally judged and to be destroyed.

Babylon is more than false or perverted religious systems. The spiritual is more powerful than the secular and is the guiding source for culture and society. All business, social and cultural matters including governments are affected by what the spiritual authority allows to come in. The religious institutions that are revered by the people are the portals of the spiritual realm. They are the gates and what they allow to come in comes in and what they lock out stays out. Thus every spectrum of life has been permeated with the Babylonian ways that were allowed first in religion.

Therefore the fall of Babylon affects the entire structure of life secular and religious. Thus the prophet speaks of having birth pangs and a dreadful fearful wavering of heart as he is distressed and dismayed by the vision regarding the fall of Babylon. It is a good work that everything that exalts itself against God is destroyed making room for the kingdom of God in the earth. But, for many it is such a terrible loss of comfort and painful loss of life as all that Babylon has provided is lost. The gods and religious ways and relics that many have trusted in fall and are shattered to pieces before their eyes leaving nothing to sustain their lives. Anything of Babylon remaining it the hearts of believers will be painfully purged. The time that the prophets have longed for becomes a fearful night, "The night for which I longed He turned into fear for me."

Isa 2:12, 17-18: For the day of the LORD of hosts Shall come upon everything proud and lofty, Upon everything lifted up; And it shall be brought low;

The loftiness of man shall be bowed down, And the haughtiness of men shall be brought low; The LORD alone will be exalted in that day, But the idols He shall utterly abolish.

The kingdom of man derived by the tree of knowledge of good and evil and empowered by demons is crumbling under the wrath of God. The rule of political and religious tyranny will not always continue. The mixture of good and evil within religious and political leaders will be done away. The kingdom of God will come forth as Christ from above joins Christ in His Body on earth.

The reality of the New Jerusalem lifestyle is beginning to coming down from heaven now. The kingdom of God shall reign instead of the kingdom of men. The pure hearted prepared sons of God filled with love and power are beginning to come forth ready to rule and reign with Christ in the earth. Multitudes of holy angels are now coming to work with the people of God to cleanse and renew - to bring forth the kingdom from heaven on earth that Jesus came to redeem. As in the first century Christ is now working with the people of God as they are going about doing mighty miracles and leading multitudes into the way of salvation.

Mark 16:20 And they went out and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the word through the accompanying signs. Amen.

An abundance of supernatural miracles, more that ever before, are drawing multitudes to God. Many accounts of people being raised from the dead. Not just a few but many healings and creative miracles, blind eyes opened, deaf hearing, food being miraculously multiplied, miraculous provision and more. These are not being done with hype by big name ministers. These are real happenings of real people of God that are resulting in the greatest harvest yet seen on earth. Multitudes coming to Christ across the world.

We have entered into a new season of mighty angelic assisted works of God changing the hearts of multitudes of people drawing them from darkness to light. In great crusades hundreds of thousands and literally millions are coming together and in one case over a million converts in one day. In house churches multitudes are being reached one family at a time. God is saving people. By some estimates the net gain of the number Christians in the world is 175,000 each day. Miracles are a major factor in demonstrating the reality and the love of God in all the different venues of harvest. The kingdom of God is coming forth and the glory of God is being seen across the earth.

This is not exaggeration. These things are really happening. There isn't space here to begin to describe even some of these happenings. James Rutz has written a new book compiling many verified accounts of the miraculous works of God taking place today. The book is called "Mega Shift" and you can get more information at www.megashift.org . OpenHeaven.com does not sell the book and I do not profit from its sales. But I heartily recommend that everyone interested in knowing more of what God is doing today read "Mega Shift"..

Ron McGatlin
http://archive.openheaven.com
View Denise Detwiler's Profile Search for other posts by Denise Detwiler
Beverly Miller

Posted: 07/18/2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Thank You DD for this post,

This is absolutley what needs to come forth and is coming forth.   I am  awed by your  incredible insight and eloquence Ron !  I can't wait to participate in the going forth part!  For now I'll stand at my watch tower  and watch and pray!

In Christ ,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Mary Lindow

Posted: 07/18/2005 at 10:05pm | IP Logged Quote Mary Lindow

Dear Ron,

YOU WROTE:
"All business, social and cultural matters including
governments are affected by what the spiritual authority allows
to come in. The religious institutions that are revered by the
people are the portals of the spiritual realm. They are the gates
and what they allow to come in comes in and what they lock out
stays out. Thus every spectrum of life has been permeated with
the Babylonian ways that were allowed first in religion."

WOW! I really hope people "Hear" what the Spirit of God is
saying thorough what He gave you to share in that phrase!

Tonight a group of precious intercessors and my husband and I
spent time in heartfelt prayer in regards to the Supreme Court
situation, the G8 Conference results and the “shift” occurring
with the European Union.

We are all aware that unless we ourselves are free from any
love or- “attachment” to Babylon...
...our prayers are in vain.

Thanks for pouring out such a “trumpet’s message” with such
fervor!

I hope it gets copied and posted all over the globe!

In His Shadow,
Mary Lindow
www.marylindow.com

“Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser, Mentor a righteous man, and he will increase his learning.” Proverbs 9:9

View Mary Lindow's Profile Search for other posts by Mary Lindow Visit Mary Lindow's Homepage
Guests
Guest Group
Guest Group

Online Status: Online
Posted: 07/18/2005 at 11:15pm | IP Logged Quote Guests

This is a trumpet blast and I will continue  to blow it IN JESUS NAME....

God is and will shake everything that can be shaken, judgements being poured out,   the kindness and goodness of God is striking the nations so we can repent for our sins and the sins of past generations. Many will be dreaming or recieving or seeing things regarding LIGHTNING OR THUNDER .

This word is critical for this hour, lets repent and  decree leviticus 25:10 and daniel 2:21,

Beloved back in the 1800's the CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT was a guy by the name of  John marshall . This man John Marshall died in JULY of 1835, they say at His funeral they rang the Liberty Bell and it cracked. On the liberty bell there is a scripture it says

Leviticus 25:10 

" Proclaim liberty throughout all the land  unto all the inhabitants thereof."  

The Liberty bell has often had a a huge history with the cause of freedom.....  

Now notice that John Marshall died in July, what month are we in? (JULY) ( A couple of months ago I gave the word below word to a leading ministry in Washington D.C. by e-mail and never got a response, I am not sure if they even recieved it or not, this was the word I gave

I was shown there would be somebody leaving office in July from the supreme court, the same month John Marshall died . The cracking of the Liberty bell at John Marshall's funeral is just a sign to bring attention to the word on the bell  ...     .Leviticus 25:10.

I believe we need to take this word very seriously, even when things look not so good we must walk by faith and say "One christian who has the Living God has the majority and like David slay this goliath."

Stand and declare freedom, do you believe God can make a way where there seems to be no way? Beloved we must pray........We must see people who will stand in agreement with Gods Word come into the supreme court and take up their position  or else ?????

I also would not be surprised if another  position will open up on the supreme court bench sooner than later.

Proclaim Liberty church, for America and all the land and all the inhabitants there of.

the Lord has also given me this scriptue to pray for some time

Daniel 2:21  And He changes the times and the seasons HE REMOVES KINGS AND RAISES UP KINGS He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.

Please beloved spread this word to those who have ears to hear and eyes to see whoever will stand in the gap..........

shalome

Edited by Ron McGatlin on 05/11/2011 at 7:02am
View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 07/19/2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

Blessings,

Ron, thank you for the link too MegaShift!

Also, as I had been pondering upon the word that Mary had broughtforth on the thread:`The Firey Cataclysm of a Spiritual Reformation'( so much in it!) and this portion of which was said,

`Man must take his hands off of its development, yet stay
with it to guard it and fan its flames and keep the embers red'.   I was thinking upon, we the church become the fan in His hand, as His Rule and Reign comesforth through the manifest kingdom of God within. I was then led too Isa. 30 and Jer.51( still looking into). I would like to share the whole of Jer.51 as it speaks today.

51:1 Thus says the Lord:
“Behold, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer
against Babylon,
against the inhabitants of Leb-kamai, [1]
and I will send to Babylon winnowers,
and they shall winnow her,
and they shall empty her land,
when they come against her from every side
on the day of trouble.
Let not the archer bend his bow,
and let him not stand up in his armor.
Spare not her young men;
devote to destruction [2] all her army.
They shall fall down slain in the land of the Chaldeans,
and wounded in her streets.
For Israel and Judah have not been forsaken
by their God, the Lord of hosts,
but the land of the Chaldeans [3] is full of guilt
against the Holy One of Israel.

“Flee from the midst of Babylon;
let every one save his life!
Be not cut off in her punishment,
for this is the time of the Lord's vengeance,
the repayment he is rendering her.
Babylon was a golden cup in the Lord's hand,
making all the earth drunken;
the nations drank of her wine;
therefore the nations went mad.
Suddenly Babylon has fallen and been broken;
wail for her!
Take balm for her pain;
perhaps she may be healed.
We would have healed Babylon,
but she was not healed.
Forsake her, and let us go
each to his own country,
for her judgment has reached up to heaven
and has been lifted up even to the skies.
10 The Lord has brought about our vindication;
come, let us declare in Zion
the work of the Lord our God.

11 “Sharpen the arrows!
Take up the shields!

The Lord has stirred up the spirit of the kings of the Medes, because his purpose concerning Babylon is to destroy it, for that is the vengeance of the Lord, the vengeance for his temple.

12 “Set up a standard against the walls of Babylon;
make the watch strong;
set up watchmen;
prepare the ambushes;
for the Lord has both planned and done
what he spoke concerning the inhabitants of Babylon.
13 O you who dwell by many waters,
rich in treasures,
your end has come;
the thread of your life is cut.
14 The Lord of hosts has sworn by himself:
Surely I will fill you with men, as many as locusts,
and they shall raise the shout of victory over you.

15 “It is he who made the earth by his power,
who established the world by his wisdom,
and by his understanding stretched out the heavens.
16 When he utters his voice there is a tumult of waters in the heavens,
and he makes the mist rise from the ends of the earth.
He makes lightning for the rain,
and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses.
17 Every man is stupid and without knowledge;
every goldsmith is put to shame by his idols,
for his images are false,
and there is no breath in them.
18 They are worthless, a work of delusion;
at the time of their punishment they shall perish.
19 Not like these is he who is the portion of Jacob,
for he is the one who formed all things,
and Israel is the tribe of his inheritance;
the Lord of hosts is his name.

20 “You are my hammer and weapon of war:
with you I break nations in pieces;
with you I destroy kingdoms;
21 with you I break in pieces the horse and his rider;
with you I break in pieces the chariot and the charioteer;
22 with you I break in pieces man and woman;
with you I break in pieces the old man and the youth;
with you I break in pieces the young man and the young woman;
23 with you I break in pieces the shepherd and his flock;
with you I break in pieces the farmer and his team;
with you I break in pieces governors and commanders.

24 “I will repay Babylon and all the inhabitants of Chaldea before your very eyes for all the evil that they have done in Zion, declares the Lord.

25 “Behold, I am against you, O destroying mountain,
declares the Lord,
which destroys the whole earth;
I will stretch out my hand against you,
and roll you down from the crags,
and make you a burnt mountain.
26 No stone shall be taken from you for a corner
and no stone for a foundation,
but you shall be a perpetual waste,
declares the Lord.

27 “Set up a standard on the earth;
blow the trumpet among the nations;
prepare the nations for war against her;
summon against her the kingdoms,
Ararat, Minni, and Ashkenaz;
appoint a marshal against her;
bring up horses like bristling locusts.
28 Prepare the nations for war against her,
the kings of the Medes, with their governors and deputies,
and every land under their dominion.
29 The land trembles and writhes in pain,
for the Lord's purposes against Babylon stand,
to make the land of Babylon a desolation,
without inhabitant.
30 The warriors of Babylon have ceased fighting;
they remain in their strongholds;
their strength has failed;
they have become women;
her dwellings are on fire;
her bars are broken.
31 One runner runs to meet another,
and one messenger to meet another,
to tell the king of Babylon
that his city is taken on every side;
32 the fords have been seized,
the marshes are burned with fire,
and the soldiers are in panic.
33 For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel:
The daughter of Babylon is like a threshing floor
at the time when it is trodden;
yet a little while
and the time of her harvest will come.”

34 “Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon has devoured me;
he has crushed me;
he has made me an empty vessel;
he has swallowed me like a monster;
he has filled his stomach with my delicacies;
he has rinsed me out. [4]
35 The violence done to me and to my kinsmen be upon Babylon,”
let the inhabitant of Zion say.
“My blood be upon the inhabitants of Chaldea,”
let Jerusalem say.
36 Therefore thus says the Lord:
“Behold, I will plead your cause
and take vengeance for you.
I will dry up her sea
and make her fountain dry,
37 and Babylon shall become a heap of ruins,
the haunt of jackals,
a horror and a hissing,
without inhabitant.

38 “They shall roar together like lions;
they shall growl like lions' cubs.
39 While they are inflamed I will prepare them a feast
and make them drunk, that they may become merry,
then sleep a perpetual sleep
and not wake, declares the Lord.
40 I will bring them down like lambs to the slaughter,
like rams and male goats.

41 “How Babylon [5] is taken,
the praise of the whole earth seized!
How Babylon has become
a horror among the nations!
42 The sea has come up on Babylon;
she is covered with its tumultuous waves.
43 Her cities have become a horror,
a land of drought and a desert,
a land in which no one dwells,
and through which no son of man passes.
44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon,
and take out of his mouth what he has swallowed.
The nations shall no longer flow to him;
the wall of Babylon has fallen.

45 “Go out of the midst of her, my people!
Let every one save his life
from the fierce anger of the Lord!
46 Let not your heart faint, and be not fearful
at the report heard in the land,
when a report comes in one year
and afterward a report in another year,
and violence is in the land,
and ruler is against ruler.

47 “Therefore, behold, the days are coming
when I will punish the images of Babylon;
her whole land shall be put to shame,
and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.
48 Then the heavens and the earth,
and all that is in them,
shall sing for joy over Babylon,
for the destroyers shall come against them out of the north,
declares the Lord.
49 Babylon must fall for the slain of Israel,
just as for Babylon have fallen the slain of all the earth.

50 “You who have escaped from the sword,
go, do not stand still!
Remember the Lord from far away,
and let Jerusalem come into your mind:
51 ‘We are put to shame, for we have heard reproach;
dishonor has covered our face,
for foreigners have come
into the holy places of the Lord's house.’

52 “Therefore, behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord,
when I will execute judgment upon her images,
and through all her land
the wounded shall groan.
53 Though Babylon should mount up to heaven,
and though she should fortify her strong height,
yet destroyers would come from me against her,
declares the Lord.

54 “A voice! A cry from Babylon!
The noise of great destruction from the land of the Chaldeans!
55 For the Lord is laying Babylon waste
and stilling her mighty voice.
Their waves roar like many waters;
the noise of their voice is raised,
56 for a destroyer has come upon her,
upon Babylon;
her warriors are taken;
their bows are broken in pieces,
for the Lord is a God of recompense;
he will surely repay.
57 I will make drunk her officials and her wise men,
her governors, her commanders, and her warriors;
they shall sleep a perpetual sleep and not wake,
declares the King, whose name is the Lord of hosts.

58 “Thus says the Lord of hosts:
The broad wall of Babylon
shall be leveled to the ground,
and her high gates
shall be burned with fire.
The peoples labor for nothing,
and the nations weary themselves only for fire.”

59 The word that Jeremiah the prophet commanded Seraiah the son of Neriah, son of Mahseiah, when he went with Zedekiah king of Judah to Babylon, in the fourth year of his reign. Seraiah was the quartermaster. 60 Jeremiah wrote in a book all the disaster that should come upon Babylon, all these words that are written concerning Babylon. 61 And Jeremiah said to Seraiah: “When you come to Babylon, see that you read all these words, 62 and say, ‘O Lord, you have said concerning this place that you will cut it off, so that nothing shall dwell in it, neither man nor beast, and it shall be desolate forever.’ 63 When you finish reading this book, tie a stone to it and cast it into the midst of the Euphrates, 64 and say, ‘Thus shall Babylon sink, to rise no more, because of the disaster that I am bringing upon her, and they shall become exhausted.’”

Thus far are the words of Jeremiah.( ESV)

May we have ears to hear what the Spirit is saying and eyes to see what He is doing

Love in Christ, Kathy

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Byron Putnam

Posted: 04/06/2006 at 10:19pm | IP Logged Quote Byron Putnam

Time

phil bethell

Posted: 04/06/2006 at 10:55pm | IP Logged Quote phil bethell

AMEN and AMEN, Ron!

Like Mary, I really grasped the part about the religious Institutions being the Spiritual Portals.

Absolutely!   They have controlled, and watered down, All the father has truly intended for His Children!

This year, 2006, i have seen Stronghold after stronghold falling, such as i have never personally witnessed before.     As Byron brings forth, It is Time!
And, "This Generation" gets to watch it all!

Breakthru, Breakthru, Breakthru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blessings,

Edited by phil bethell on 04/06/2006 at 10:57pm

Lyn McSweeney

Posted: 04/06/2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged Quote Lyn McSweeney

AMEN IT'S TIME!!!!!!

Beverly Miller

Posted: 04/07/2006 at 4:05am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Thanks Byron for refreshing this post ........and I say AMEN it's TIME ....AMEN Phil......BREAKTHOUGH.............!!!

Much Love .....In Christ.....Beverly Miller

Edited by Beverly Miller on 04/07/2006 at 4:08am
View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Charlotte Carro

Posted: 04/07/2006 at 9:14am | IP Logged Quote Charlotte Carro

Thank you Ron, another confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is really speaking loudly and very clearly.

Much Love In Christ

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 05/09/2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

up

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
tina henry

Posted: 05/13/2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged Quote tina henry

DEAR RON

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR A PLACE. I HAVE READ MEGA SHIFT AND KNOW THEIR IS A STIRRING IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

PASTOR TINA

View tina henry's Profile Search for other posts by tina henry
Golda Jeyaseeli

Posted: 05/13/2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged Quote Golda Jeyaseeli

I have posted this already here. I'm posting this again as the discussion is about forerunners.

--

This is what Vincent Selvakumar said in the prophetic conference telecast live on Angel TV on Oct 9, 2010.

He was told that Oct 9, 2010 was a METAGOSHIN day. It refers to turning a page in a book. (It seems, it’s a word in a heavenly language). A new page was turned in the book of God’s plans on that day. God released new set of plans.

God also chose and annointed  the forerunners for the following 5 plans of God. This was the speciality of Oct 9, 2010.

God’s plans in the new page:

1. Rev 5:6- Seven spirits of God are going to be sent out. They correspond to seven different types of anointing. The forerunners are supposed to spread this news and prepare people to receive this annointing.(He didn't say what those seven spirits/seven annointings are)
  2. Rev 7.3 - An angel will soon mark and seal the ministers of God (imo, all believers are ministers). Forerunners must warn ministers (imo, all other believers) to prepare themselves to be worthy to receive the mark. The forerunners will boldly speak and warn against sin and ungodliness. The sword of God will come from their mouth.
  3.  Rev 10:11-.Forerunners need to prophesy to nations, kings and tribes. They will no longer prophesy within the church but go outside the church and prophesy.
  4. Rev 11.3 -They are supposed to prepare the way for the two witnesses. (How? I do not know. May be they will also do powerful miracles like the two witnesses.) 
  5. Rev 21.2 – God took Vincent Selvakumar to heaven earlier that day and showed him the heavenly Jerusalem .It was being built by angels and getting ready. On that day (9.10.10) at 8 pm Indian time, a stone of covenant was placed in the heavenly Jerusalem and anointed with heavenly oil. God said, all present/watched the live telecast were invited as guests for that dedication ceremony. That city will come down literally and sit over the current earthly Jerusalem. That is the city of the king of kings. Jesus will rule from that city.

Forerunners need to tell people about this heavenly Jerusalem and prepare them to be worthy to walk into it.

He asked people to find out for what work God has chosen them as a forerunner.

--

View Golda Jeyaseeli's Profile Search for other posts by Golda Jeyaseeli
Pamela Susette

Posted: 05/14/2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Susette

Babylon is the world's system. It isn't an actual place anymore but a spirit that is over the world's system.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version