OpenHeaven.com Forum : From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
Subject Topic: From Germany: Jan Roger Voll Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/15/2009 at 6:55am | IP Logged Quote Moderator

From Germany: Jan Roger Voll Report

Our God is an awesome God. He reigns in heaven and earth, with wisdom, power and might. Our God is an awesome God!.

Thanks to all of you who prayed for us during our “Grace and healing” conference that was held in International Christian Centers church, in Lörrach Germany.

The pastor for ICC church is Tony Kayisi. He comes from Congo, and planted this church together with his wife, 7 years ago. A great church that is really moving forward is the Holy Spirits wisdom and power.

The topic for this conference was “grace and healing” and from the first meeting we experienced the presence of God in our midst, and the anointing just grew stronger and stronger for every meeting.

I preached the message about grace and faith that was confirmed through salvation and many healings.

One special, but awesome thing that happened in our last meeting was;

I was ministering to an Italian woman and asked what she would like Jesus to do in her life? And she responded that her greatest desire was to see her son Antonio saved. We agreed together for his salvation in Jesus Name, and said, Amen. After this prayer, I continued ministering to other people and

10 minutes after this woman and I prayed for Antonio’s salvation, a young man came in to the church and went over to this woman. I said; Antonio. Yes he replayed. Come over to me I said. He came over and I took his hand and asked him. How do you think that I know your name? My mamma told you he said! Yes that’s right. I held his hand and I started to explain the gospel to him for 5 minutes! I said to Antonio. Do you believe what I have just told you? Yes he replayed; Well, do you want to receive Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord and give your whole heart and life to him? Yes he said! I prayed the prayer of salvation with Antonio and he repeated after me, and was saved just 15 – 20 minutes after his mother and I agreed for his salvation. Hallelujah. God is so good and He is always answering prayers prayed in agreement from people who love’s Him. 1 John 5:14-15

We had also many who received healing for their bodies and many who were set free from depression etc.

One Brazilian lady who belongs to the church came and told us that she had terrible pain in her right foot because one small nerve was damaged and that the doctors had told her that this nerve was so small that it could not be operated. We prayed for her and she said she could feel some warm going into her foot. She was so happy for her healing and next day she came back and gave her testimony about what Jesus had done in her foot. All pain was totally gone and she had no problem walking or running. Praise the Lord for ever more!

I could have gone on and on telling you about all the great things Jesus did among the people this weekend, but I have not time and this news letter would have been to long. However I just want to say this. God Word is still living and powerful and sharper that any two egged sword. And when we boldly proclaim Gods Word, God is ready to confirm His word with miracles, healings and salvations.

My Friends: The time is not here to draw back and compromise; but to move forward full of the Holy Spirit’s anointing and power and proclaim the full gospel of Jesus Christ and what He have done for all man kind at the cross at Calvary, 2000 years ago. 2 Cor 5: 17 – 21; Romans 1:16; Acts 1:8; 2 Tim.1Together in the world harvest

Your brother and friend

Jan Roger Voll

Evangelist

www.janrogervoll.com

Area dir. ICFM Norway

www.ICFM.org

Mob. +47 920 36652

janroger@radicalforjesus.com

If you would like to book meetings with evangelist Jan Roger Voll you can write to

Janroger@radicalforjesus.com or call +47 920 36652

Edited by Moderator on 04/15/2009 at 6:58am
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version