Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
OpenHeaven.com Forum : From Around GOD'S NETWORK - Reports & Missions
Subject Topic: From Cliff Pash: ATK Children’s Home - Midu Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/10/2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

ATK Children's Home - Midu

Cliff Pash

Margaret and an outreach team went to visit the grandmother of one of the children in the ATK Children’s Home, Midu, aged 11. Midu was born with a severe spinal deformity. His father died when he was 8 months and his mother died when he was 14 months of age. Because of his deformity, his father neglected him, for too often in this culture, the deformity in a child is an embarrassment to the family and a burden. 

The Advancing the Kingdom team did 3 weeks of nightly crusade meetings and many lives were transformed. We believed God was telling us to begin a church in this place, Nawansega Parish in Iganga District. 

In October of 2007, ATK began the Children’s Home and made the decision to accept this 10 year old Muslim boy with a severe spinal deformity. Since that day, Midu’s life has been transformed.

Midu prays for people, translates and preaches the word of God. He is now able to stand before people. The entire community is amazed for this boy who was nothing and never would be anything now often sings with the choir, plays checkers with the young men in the village, is always 1st or 2nd in his school class. 

The Glory of God is seen by the village for they are seeing that God will use the weakest vessel to demonstrate His glory. The one the Muslims call cursed of God is now being used by God. He is a student of the message of the Kingdom of God and has begun to teach others. 

Recently, after the above described visit, one of Midu’s uncles (a Muslim) came to Midu at the ATK Children’s Home. This uncle told him that he should use this Director for two reasons: Education and Food/Lodging. He should remain a Muslim in his heart and return to the religion of his family when he reaches the age of maturity. 

Midu asked the uncle: ”What is Salvation?” to which the uncle had no answer. Midu told him it was all about renewing his soul, to come out of evil things, to receive Jesus in your life. Then Midu said some very bold things to his uncle. He said this: “Whoever will call me his son, I will call that one Father.” He said that Dr. Cliff calls him son and he will call him is Spiritual Daddy and the Most High God is his Father. 

Midu continued: “Through Dr. Cliff, my soul has been renewed and I feel his protection being near. I am no longer an orphan. I have a father”

The uncle rose to his feet and went away. What else could be said?

The ATK staff believes we are changing the world, one life at a time. This is a most amazing testimony from Midu, the least likely to do anything, but at the age of 11 years, a leader in his class, a leader in the home and a sign and a wonder of the amazing regeneration that flows from heaven like a mighty river. 

For those of you who have been supporting this work regularly, we wanted you to know what happened with Midu just in the last few days. The work we are doing is bearing much fruit. 

May the High King of Heaven extend His hand of blessing to you. May you know that it is this God who desires to dwell among His creation, bringing healing to the entire creation, including you and I. He will make His name to be made great as we continue each day in our obedience to Him. 

God bless you.
Cliff Pash
Director/Founder
Advancing The Kingdom Ministries, Inc.

Advancing The Kingdom Ministries, Inc. is a Kansas not-for-profit which receives donations under deductibility provisions of IRS Code 501(c)(3). Financial Statements are available upon request.

Donations are accepted through PayPal (www.advancingthekingdom.org), Mastercard, Visa or Personal/Corporate Check.

Advancing The Kingdom
P.O. Box 3321
Lawrence, KS 66046

Edited by Moderator on 04/10/2009 at 12:27pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/25/2009 at 5:53pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

Jezebel vs Elijah
Cliff Pash
Apr 18, 2009

Well, I am headed to Kitale, Kenya for 7 days of very intensive ministry.  Please pray for me for I do not seem to have the stamina these days to speak three times daily.  

Dr. Bree Keyton has been our visitor these past three days in Jinja, Uganda and her programs take her to Kitale, Kenya.  She is doing a one day seminar in Kitale as a part of the ATK Bible Colleges.  In the same way that we did today, Saturday, in Jinja, we shall do in Kitale.  Dr. Bree teaches a course she developed.  It is called Jezebel vs Elijah where she uses the bible from Genesis to Revelation to identify this spirit that we call Jezebel, where it first appeared, how this is the spirit causing the church at Thyatira to fail, and how to identify this spirit in our day.

At our meeting today, there were over 140 people, of which at least a third were pastors of other congregations.  We expect to have as much as double that number in Kitale.  At the end of this meeting, there was obviously much demand for Dr. Bree to return to Jinja and teach even more on Jezebel.  The people here in Jinja loved her.  We expect the same response in Kitale.

This visit was a “shot in the arm” for our bible college in Jinja as several hundred people are now talking about Advancing The Kingdom Ministries and the BibleCollege we are operating as an extension campus for FaithBibleCollege in Independence, Missouri.  There will be many new enrollees in the new future. 

Dr. Bree had developed some programs in Kitale with another ministry and so will be involved with that during the week, and then will join with me and the ATK Bible College of Kitale, Kenya, teaching this same college level course “Jezebel vs. Elijah”.

While I am in Kitale, I will be conducting revival meetings and lunch hour meetings in partnership with Bishop Stephen Ruto.  This is perhaps the largest lunch hour meeting in Kitale and the ATK team is much honored to have received such an invitation. 

These lunch hour meetings are such an important part of the macro church in East Africa.  While in Jinja, we saw a minimum of 300 people each day attending the meetings.  In Jinja, EvangelChurch (Zachariah Ssweddo, pastor) has very good praise and intense worship each day, with many guest speakers and pastoral staff conducting the teachings.  These lunch hour meetings are every day. 

I was honored to teach in the Evangel Lunch Hour Meetings for 10 months in 2008, speaking every Monday and Tuesday.  Not only did my time speaking there help to develop many relationships in Jinja, many pastors began coming on those days because they knew that I would be there speaking deep messages of the Kingdom of God and the message that Jesus came to deliver to the people of His day.

In Kitale, there are 4 lunch hour meetings, I believe.  I find this interesting because the people are so hungry for the Word of God that so many people will fast during their lunch hours and come to these meetings. 

I just received my schedule for Kitale, speaking each weekday in the lunch hour meetings, conducting revival meetings from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 5 pm.  The meetings will be held at the Kitale Interdenominational Lunch Hour Fellowship Hall.  There are several evening outdoor crusades planned as well as the SaturdayATKBibleCollege course, “Jezebel vs Elijah” with Dr. Bree Keyton.

I need to write more to you regarding this ministry, for God continues to tell me one thing:  “The fields are ready for the harvest, but the laborers are few”.  I know that wherever we go, we see the glory and the presence of God.   In the network of villages we find ourselves in (Nawansega Parish in Uganda), we see the Hand of God wherever we go. 

The laborers, however, are few.  When God puts all of the awesome power and authority and glory of heaven into people, the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of wealth begin to choke it out.

Please pray for us.  I promise to write more frequently so these letters to not become long.

Cliff Pash

Director/Founder

Advancing The Kingdom Ministries, Inc.

Advancing The Kingdom Ministries, Inc. is a Kansas not-for-profit which receives donations under deductibility provisions of IRS Code 501(c)(3).  Financial Statements are available upon request.

Donations are accepted through PayPal (www.advancingthekigndom.org), Mastercard, Visa or Personal/Corporate Check.

Advancing The Kingdom

P.O. Box 3321

Lawrence

, KS66046

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version