Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/06/2009 at 5:25pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

NEW SONG FELLOWSHIP
8242 Pecos St
 Denver, Colorado 80221
303-430-8100
www.newsongfellowship.org

lorenHEALINGS AT NEW SONG
It's been a long time since we sent out a purely healing report. Yes, healings are still happening at New Song. These are just some of them since July. A number of other people have reported significant healings who have not followed through with written reports. Please take encouragement that God is on the move! - PASTOR R. LOREN SANDFORD

From Donna Wolfe 7/26/09: Last month I developed a pain in  my hip. I tolerate pain so I ignored it, but by the second week it was severe and now it was in my my leg. I had a hard time  sitting or standing. In my Christian walk I have been healed many times instantly, but this time it wasn' t so quick.  I knew if I could get to church, even if I had to crawl up the steps I was going to enter into worship. During worship you (Loren) has a word of knowledge about a leg. I claimed thte healing and by the time I drove home the pain was gone and I am pain free for weeks now.

From Ray Saragosa and the Missions Team 7/30/09: (The team just got back from a missions trip to the Navajo Nation where they did construction work and helped out with revival meetings) Inez Saragosa received a miraculous healing of one leg growing out. She has a doctor confirmed report of the one leg being shorter than the other and having back problems associated with it and losing her balance and falling sometimes in the middle of the street. Some of the team prayed for her led by Jan Barnes and it happened. Dennis Munford also had a leg grow out where previously he too had suffered back problems and a blown out knee from walking crooked and losing his balance, falling or tripping. After Inez's healing he asked for prayer from Jan believing it could happen for him too and it did. That night Inez kept stretching out her legs in our room and comparing the length and showing me that they were even and are even.
From Greg Wanberg 7/30/09: Last night during youth group, we had a time for people to come forward to get healed with back pains, well of back pain anyway. Julie Ohearn set up 4 chairs at the front, and had those who came for healing of the back sit in them with their backs pushed completely up against the chair back. She had us take their feet out stretched in front of them so that we could see how one foot was set lower than the other because of crooked backs. I am an eye witness to two of them, my brother Devin and this kid Dylon who received Jesus for his first time yesterday. I held their feet in my hands and watched with out any words being spoke their feet leveling out as one grew as much as a half an inch!
From Mike Pike 11/6/09: I got prayer for my knees on Sunday night. This past Sunday night. I really didn't think that God was going to do much for me at the time, but I went anyway. I am talking about getting prayer and not the service. I always go to the service as much as I can. I love hearing you preach. It's awesome. Anyway it was Jan Barnes, Papa Andy, and the big dark man that is always saying stuff during your sermons. Jan was touching my knees and I felt a really hot shot to my knees. I was getting blasted by the Holy Spirit the whole time too. It was really "sick". Anyway my knees where hurting when I got prayer and when I left I did not feel any pain. Also, my feet were turned out when I walked and now they are both pointed forward. God healed my knees. NOTE: Mike allowed two weeks to pass before finalizing this report just to be sure the healing was real. It is!

about us staff kids youth ministries events
missions music bookstore articles announcements
newsletter cafe pix worship art home

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version