Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Who Are You Listening To? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Judy Bauman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/03/2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Jewels From Judy: Who Are You Listening To?

Judy Bauman

www.thefathersloveim.org

An exhortation from the Father’s heart to yours

March 7, 2008

Who Are You Listening To?

You did not call yourself, did you?  I called you.  So why are you wrestling with where you are to go and what you are to do?  I have everything well in hand.  You are sensitive to My leading and you will need to be more sensitive in the days ahead.

There are issues to be dealt with and that is why I have you where you are now.  Soon those things will be resolved and you will be untethered.  The work here is important, is it not?  I know you do not like it, none do, but your strength will grow as will your faith.  You can trust Me to see you through to the other side.

Know you are loved.  That will not only sustain you, but propel you.

It is a season of restoration and this is why the enemy seeks to destroy that word in your own life.  He wants you to give up and turn around, but you must not listen to him.  Satan hates you.  I love you.  Who are you going to listen to?

With all My heartfelt love,

Abba

Ahuva Malka

Posted: 04/03/2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged Quote Ahuva Malka

Thank you Judy for sharing this. My mom called me early this morning to minister to me some things  that Yahweh pressed on her to tell me. This passage is almost exactly part of  what Yahweh told her to tell me.

View Ahuva Malka's Profile Search for other posts by Ahuva Malka
Monika Schmid

Posted: 04/04/2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Maybe one year ago the Lord told me:

"Because you are loved you may wait!" and

"Because you are loved you can wait!"

To rest at the feet of Jesus is a privilege,  I begin to estimate it now.

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Judy Bauman

Posted: 04/21/2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Monika - your reply reminds me of a word the Lord gave me last year.  It is so precious.  I pray it blesses you

Judy

Come Beloved

A word from the Lord's heart to yours

November 6, 2007

My Beloved, you who are called by My name, do you know how I long for you to come sit by My side - to allow My arms to wrap around you and hold you close?  Come close Sweet One and allow Me to love you.  Allow Me to wipe the tears from your cheek and take the trauma from your heart.

Do not stand aloof from Me doubting My love and care for you.  You have not wronged Me.  I see Your struggles and I struggle with you.  The suffering you face, have faced, and will face will fade in the light of My glory.

Come My Loved One and sit with Me.  Let Me show you how I will redeem what you have thought was lost.  In My light you will see that nothing, not even the precious thing taken, has been lost.  No Beloved, it is all in My hands.  I hold everything in the palm of My hands, so give your heart the peace that it needs in knowing that in My love there is nothing lost - nothing broken.

As I have told you, this is a season of restoration and you will look back, at a time not far from now, and behold all that has been restored to you. In that day of revelation you will stand amazed and rejoice praising the Lord your God for what has been done.  On that day may you look up to where your help drew nigh and give praises to your Father who loves you.

Come Beloved, come and gaze into My eyes and look deep into the pools of revelation.  Allow Me to speak to your heart so that you can not only have peace in the storm, but you can speak peace into the storms. This gift is not only for your benefit but for the benefit of those around you.  Just as I calmed the storm for My disciples, you will calm the storms for those who come to you for guidance. Because you lead them to Me, and have not taken them for yourself, I will multiply the arrows in your quiver.

Come My Beloved, My Lovely One, come and let Me show you the universe as I see it - the true way it was designed.  Let Me show you what it looks like through My eyes.  Listen to My voice and hear the sounds of creation through My ear.  Do you not know that this was all created for you?  All of creation groans to see you walk in the authority I gave My life for you to have.  I want you to walk in the truth and in the understanding of the universe I created.  I created it for you!  I created it for your good pleasure. 

Come My Beloved, My Friend, My Passion.  Come and sit with Me and let Me love you the way you were intended to be loved.  You can trust Me.  I will never hurt nor will I abandon you.  I Am Faithful and I love you with an everlasting love.

So come Beloved.  Come and sit in the light of My glory and let Me love you.  Come and see where I intend to take you.  The heights I will take you will cause every particle of your being to throb with joy. 

Come Beloved, I Am waiting for you.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version