Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 05/15/2008 at 8:00pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

JIM GRAYSON
Lexington, Kentucky
A Freshening Wind

“Some Will Speak…”

May 15, 2008

“The time is coming, and nearly here,” says the Lord, “when My Children will do things they have not dreamed of, bringing great glory to My Kingdom and raising up the Name of their Savior, Jesus, My Beloved Son. Some will speak and it will thunder, proving there is a God in Zion. Others will speak and fire will come down from the heavens to consume the works of the evil one. Some will speak and the sick will be healed and great miracles of creation-healing will occur, with eyeless sockets suddenly holding bright and seeing eyes, and limbs replaced where there were no limbs. This is My will, that My little ones be made well.

“Some will speak and the dead will rise, some from being gone many years. In this, they will be doing My perfect will for there are times and places where this will occur for the good of the Kingdom, My Kingdom, drawing many to the harvest, and again proving I AM GOD.

“Some will speak and their words will bring great conviction on the hearts of the multitudes, while some will speak and bring great relief to others, like a fresh, spring rain on the hearts of those who suffer, and they will weep for joy, and I will weep with them, even as I hold their hearts close to Mine. Beloved, even those who know Me well have only yet begun to know Me truly, for I have much more to show you of My heart before it’s through.

“The time of My Coming draws ever closer. I AM preparing the hearts of My Children, the Bride, for the return of their Kingly Groom. Prepare your hearts to receive what I have for you to give to others. Know you are not on this earth to serve yourself, or to be served but to serve as I see fit. If My Own Dear Son could have a servant’s heart, then so can you.

“Learn that My power is in the Words I give you to speak. I spoke this world into existence; in that same way, you will speak My Will into existence and bring great joy to this world which cries out, groaning for the revealing of the Sons of God. Know this- their revealing is very near…very near,” says the Lord.

“Therefore, continue to trust in Me. Let not the timing of things be a problem for you. I assure you, I will make the wait worthwhile. That, My Beloved, is My Word to you, and you know I always watch over My Word to perform it.”

"Forgive Yourself"

April 26, 2008

"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift."
Matthew 5:23-  NIV

"This is a time of pruning and growth.  I AM the Master of MY Vineyard and I see all there is to see in your life.  I know where your heart lies with Me.  I cannot be fooled into thinking you are somewhere when you're not.  My Heart lies with you, My Beloved, and I want you to grow in My ways but with some of you, there is something holding you back.  I have spoken of your past before, telling you to leave it behind, as My Word says.  Yesterday, depending on what it holds, has the ability to cripple your walk with Me and neither of us wants that, do we?

I know many of you have learned to accept My forgiveness for the wrong in your past; many of you have also learned to thwart the enemy's efforts to put condemnation on you.  One area still remains with some, though- although you have accepted My forgiveness and now give a deaf ear to the enemy's condemnation, you have found areas in your past where you simply have not forgiven yourself.  You know who you are and you know this is true.  Listen, My Beloved, this self-unforgiveness is as crippling as refusing to forgive others who have wronged you.

My Son Jesus said if you desired to give a gift at My altar and remembered someone had something against you, to leave the gift in front of the altar and then be reconciled with the one who holds something against you, then come back and gift your gift.  He said this because I Am unable to accept your offering or gift if you do not do all you can to live at peace with others; this includes yourself, although I know some of you have never thought of it in that way.

The Gift of My Dear Son's Blood is so precious.  It cannot be blunted because you refuse to accept My Word and ultimately and finally forgive yourself for the pain and hurts of the past.  You must do this, little one.  You cannot move into the future I have for you if you refuse to forgive yourself, if you keep hating yourself for what you did in the past.  Yes, I know you keep seeing mental images of the pain you caused but in MY Book, it is as if nothing ever happened.  It has been washed away by the Blood of the Lamb Who takes away the sin of the world.  Allow that same Blood to wash away the pain you bear in your heart toward yourself, the hatred you often feel, and then let Me take your hand, which is precious to Me, Beloved, and lead you into the place I have for you in this time on this earth.

The fields are white for harvest, Beloved.  You have work to do.  Forgive yourself and, after this time, never go back to those thoughts again.  If the enemy brings them to mind, immediately give them to Me and I will send them where they belong- the Sea of Forgetfulness.  You will be so much more free and happy when you do this, and I will be able to give you the gifts of My Spirit I want you to have," says the Lord, "and we will see this thing done to it's completion, you and I."   

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version