www.thefathersloveim.org
www.jewelsfromjudy.org

Bound to Unforgiveness

A vision in the night followed by a word from the Lord: Bound to Unforgiveness
Posted:  June 17, 2008
This vision and word was also very closely tied to the word, "Come Up!"   
http://www.thefathersloveim.org/come_up_

Vision:

In a vision of the night I saw a woman sitting in Sheol.  I knew she was a professing Christian, so I was greatly troubled to see her in hell.  She sat in a gloomy corner looking dejected and tormented.  As I looked closer, I saw a shadowy figure lurking in the darkness to her left.  My attention was then drawn to her wrist. As she pulled her hand forward, she looked at me with hopeless eyes.   I could see that she was hand-cuffed to the menacing figure.  In life this man had been her abuser.  Because she had refused the Lord's repeated promptings to forgive him, she was forever chained to him.

I awoke and the Lord said that this scene is a warning to those still living in unforgiveness to an abuser.

Word:

Child, I love you.  You are Mine and no one can take you away from Me.  You are given the choice to walk with Me or not, but no one can take you from Me.  Again I will tell you I love you.

You have doubted this because of the "dark thing" that happened, but I was there and saw and wept with you.  It did not go unnoticed or unpunished.

Release forgiveness as it will free you.  Right now you are chained to that which you hate, but as you forgive the chains will drop off.  You will be as the three men in the fiery furnace - you will come out with only the ropes that bound you burned.  You will not smell like smoke and no hair on your head will be singed. (See Daniel 3)

Trust Me, Beloved, trust Me.  Forgive and gain your freedom.

[The Lord gave me very specific directions about releasing this word to the church. I believe this woman was symbolic of every believer, regardless of gender, that has withheld forgiveness.  It was her act of unforgiveness that caused her bondage. This did not mean the abuser could not have been forgiven by God, but that she was in bondage to unforgiveness. This is about her and not him.  "Vengeance is Mine," says the Lord.

If there is a person you will not forgive, then the warning of this vision and this word is for you.  If you have been praying and asking the Lord why you have felt so far from Him, He is telling you right now.  Do not think this is for someone else when you know there is someone you refuse to forgive for what they did to you.  Please read the Lord's priceless words in Matthew 6:14-15; 7:21-27 and 18:21-35.  There are many more examples, but read these Scriptures, then release forgiveness and walk away free! Jesus is praying for you right now. Read His words in Matthew and you will be set free. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed!]

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick
Joshua Bingham

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/17/2008 at 7:37pm | IP Logged Quote Joshua Bingham

I don't think what 'my person' has done is what keeps bothering me, because I can forgive what he did. I think because he keeps doing it, that frustrates me.

What do you think, Judy? I know I'm not giving you much to work with here.
View Joshua Bingham's Profile Search for other posts by Joshua Bingham
Monika Schmid

Posted: 06/18/2008 at 5:43am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Quote: You have doubted this because of the "dark thing" that happened, but I was there and saw and wept with you.  It did not go unnoticed or unpunished.

God decided to give us a free will. He gave this gift to every child who is born. No exceptions!

I dealed 4 years with this free will. The most helpfull time was when I was showed by the Lord my use of free will!

"Vengeance is Mine," says the Lord.

We need to nail at the cross every litle desire for vengeance!

The Lord is Lord about life and death. Vengeance is death! Let us stand without any doubt on the side of Life, Jesus Christ. It is not an easy task to forgive 7x70 times. But it is the only hope to find the way in the Kingdom of LOVE.

Sometimes we must admit that frustration is good concealed anger, but in fact it is unforgivness.

Luke 23,34: But Jesus was saying, Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing...

Monika

Psalm 84,6-7
View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage
Judy Bauman

Posted: 03/15/2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Joshua,

Because I did not post this, I did not know you had asked this question.  I used to post my Jewels myself but then someone started doing it too so it seemed redundant.  Unfortunately it has caused me to forget this website has a forum discussion on these words!  So please forgive me for not answering your question.

Honestly, this is a common question and it is not like I have a pat answer for you.  What my sense was in this was that the woman was given the choice to forgive him many times - in fact the Lord had really moved on her behalf to open her heart to forgive, but she refused.  People do often hurt us over and over again and they generally are people we are close to and love (parents, other relatives, friends, etc...)  It is a matter of being willing to forgive or being stubborn and refusing forgiveness.

I don't sense from you a lack of desire to forgive.  That is what was being addressed in this vision.  Keep forgiving as the Lord has forgiven you. Col 3:12-17 will be of help too.  Refocus on what is a blessing. 

In the Father's love,

Judy

www.thefathersloveim.org 

Judy Bauman

Posted: 03/18/2009 at 11:36am | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

One other comment I would have on this word is that the Lord had me take this in demonstration to a number of churches in Uganda in July.  I took a pair of handcuffs (the kind you can get at Walmart) and explained this vision by acting it out.  This also helped me to breakthrough the language barrier.  I was sent to teach on healing but forgiveness is the first key to freedom for healing!

Praise God

Judy

Mandy Gay

Posted: 03/19/2009 at 3:55am | IP Logged Quote Mandy Gay

Hi Joshua,

God's judgements are true and righteous, whereas ours are at best flawed and biased.

To release the one into God's judgement and care is needed.  God knows exactly how to deal with this person.  This will bring you peace.

Love Mandy

View Mandy Gay's Profile Search for other posts by Mandy Gay

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version