VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: written transcript of ’Sarah and Ike’ Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Christine Beads

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 09/10/2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Written transcript of 'Sarah and Ike'

Good morning. It is 9th September 2008 and I would like to share some of the understanding that the Lord has given me concerning the coming of Sarah Palin to the forefront in the run-up to the American elections. There is much being said about her in evangelical and worldly circles and she has really been put under the spotlight in recent days but I just want to share what I have been seeing because the Lord keeps drawing me back to the Word. In Genesis 1:14 we read;

Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to divide between the day and the night. And let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years. Gen 1:15 And let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth. And it was so.

and so we see that God establishes lights for signs in the heavenly realm in order to bring light or revelation upon the earth. I just want to remind you that God said to Abraham that his descendants would be as the stars of the heavens so when the Word of God talks about stars, it is not only natural stars but believers whom God is setting in place in heavenly places in order for their lives to be signs and bring light and revelation on the earth.

So we see that the children of the Lords' lives are for signs and bring a message. So as Sarah Palin has come to the forefront in recent days, her life is a sign and it brings a message but do we understand what the message is that she is bringing? There has been a lot of furor in the press and in church circles, saying that Sarah Palin is basically the savior so to speak of American politics at this time and that she brings hope. People are looking to her to solve all problems and I just want to bring a caution on that because Sarah Palin is human. She has flaws and she has strengths just like everybody else – but she is a servant of the Lord and He HAS been preparing her in secret and he has brought her into the forefront for a purpose at this moment and her life does speak. We must understand what the message is by the Spirit – we must not lean on our own understanding; we must not rely on earthly revelation but we must seek heavenly revelation. We very much need the help of the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in order to understand what the Spirit is saying to the church through this whole event. So I just want to look into that.

First of all I want to go to Acts 2:18 where after Pentecost the scripture in Joel was referred to:

Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy

To prophesy means to foretell events. I do believe that this scripture does not only mean that people will stand up in church and give prophesies but that their lives shall speak. They will be signs installed in heavenly places and their lives shall prophesy. So we see in Sarah Palin, who is a handmaiden of the Lord and a servant of God that her life is prophesying in this season. Let us pray to God for understanding of what it is prophesying.

Act 2:19 And I will shew wonders(signs) in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke

So we see that in the last days when God is pouring out His spirit on all flesh that there are going to be signs in the heavens above, heavenly signs, and signs in the earth beneath, natural signs. Now I would say that Sarah Palin is a heavenly sign at this time. Simultaneously there is also an earthly sign, a natural sign in the form of Hurricane Ike. So we see Sarah Palin coming from the north, from Alaska, as a heavenly sign, and Hurricane Ike coming from the south, bearing down upon the coast of Texas as an earthly sign. The Lord says in psalms that He makes winds His messengers. So we know that Hurricane Ike is also bringing a message - a sign in the natural earthly realm. Its very interesting that Sarah and Ike should arise together at this time prophesying the Lord's heart and intent right now. Sarah as we know was the woman that brought forth Isaac, or Ike in the shortened form, as the son of promise. So it is very significant that we see this earthly sign and this heavenly sign – its almost as if God's two-edged sword of His spoken word is demonstrated in this earthly and heavenly sign speaking at this time. In Isaiah 42: 20 it says about the Lord's servant:

Isa 42:20 Seeing many things, but you do not understand their true meaning; opening the ears, but you hear not. Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the instruction and revelation, and make it honorable. (AMP)

So, church of God, we are seeing many things but we are not understanding their true meaning and we are hearting things but we are not perceiving accurately what God is trying to say through these events. Much of this is because we are leaning on fleshly understanding. We are leaning upon the understanding of man . We really need the counsel of the sevenfold Spirit of God in this season in order to have understanding of the times. I would encourage you to ask God for ears that hear and eyes that see and a heart that really understands.

So let us just look at Sarah Palin and try to discern what her appearing in the forefront is prophesying. Sarah Palin is from Alaska. Alaska is the land of snow, ice and hail. So that takes us immediately to Job 38:22

Job 38:22 Have you entered into the treasuries of the snow? or have you seen the treasuries of the hail, Job 38:23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

The Lord has treasuries of snow, ice and hail. Now what do snow and hail represent? Snow is frozen water and so is hail, although hail is much denser and harder than snow and can do quite a lot of damage. Water always represents the Word in Scriptures so when you read about snow or ice it is talking about Word that is put on ice or kept in reserve for an appointed time. I believe we have entered into the appointed season when God's treasury of snow and hail are being unleashed upon the earth. It says in verse 23 that he has reserved them for a time of trouble and war.

Now hail are the hard words of God, those words that are not for stroking, falling softly on our flesh. They are hard words, words for dealing and discipline, words which God uses to divide between soul and spirit. Hail, we know, deals with the flesh and worldly ways because God decreed a plague of hail upon Egypt which held His people in captivity. If we read the portion describing this plague we find the hail came down accompanied by flames of fire

Exo 9:23 And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt. Exo 9:24 So there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation. Exo 9:25 And the hail smote throughout all the land of Egypt all that was in the field, both man and beast; and the hail smote every herb of the field, and brake every tree of the field. Exo 9:26 Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.

The judgment was because Pharaoh would not let the people of God go. Now the church has very much adopted the world system and the world's ways but we are living in a day when the Lord is dealing with His house and judgment is beginning with the House of God. So He is commanding that principality of Pharaoh over His church to let His people go. He is bringing His judgment of hail and fire, hard words appointed to bring death to everything in the fields of Egypt. Only in the land of Goshen was there no hail. Goshen means 'drawing near'. That speaks of intimacy and it is only in the land of Goshen, in the place of intimacy that no hard words fall. Only in the secret place of the Most High are we protected from the judgments that are raining down from heaven. Upon everything belonging to Egypt God's hailstones and fire rained down. There is a passage that speaks about God's coming:

Psa 18:12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire. Psa 18:13 The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire. Psa 18:14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

So we see that when God speaks from the heavenly places, hailstones and coals of fire are sent forth. I want to say to you that Sarah Palin arising and being sent forth from Alaska, the land of snow and ice, speaks to me of God releasing hail and fire from His treasuries. Her name is very interesting. Sarah means 'princess' and 'Palin' means 'to serve at tables' (old Scottish). So we see here a picture of someone who is royal, yet who is humbling themselves to serve. This reminds us of Jesus, taking off His robe and washing His disciple's feet. So we see that Sarah Palin represents the coming forth of a servant ministry, in the character of Jesus, ministering the meat of the Word at tables. The meat of the Word is not going to be puddings and custards and sweets to titillate the taste-buds but rather hailstones and coals of fire to deal with the flesh and the unclean lips of the church of God.

God uses stormy winds, fire, hail and snow to fulfill His Word. That is told us in psalm 148:8 and psalm 107:25. We must understand that God does not only operate in the natural realm but in the spiritual realm so there is a spiritual fulfillment of those scriptures as well. He not only sends stormy winds in the natural and fires, which we have seen breaking out in many places worldwide, but God is also releasing, as He thunders from Mount Zion, hailstones and coals of fire in the form of His servants that He is releasing and setting in place to fulfill His Word and accomplish His purposes. I just want to remind you, talking of Abraham's descendants being as the stars of the heavens, that Esther means 'star' and Esther came from obscurity and was set in place in a position of rule and influence for the good and safety of God's people. So as God sets His stars in place in the heavens in this season, He is doing it for His people. So we need to be aware of those whose lives are prophesying, of those whose lives are signs in the sky on Mt Zion, because they have a message for us and for the world secondly.

I want to just speak a bit more about Sarah, why God chose Sarah Palin. She is obviously a believer and has been serving the Lord for many years along with her family. She has been prepared in obscurity. Not much is known about her on the American national stage but there is obviously a reason why the Lord chose a 'Sarah' at this time. Sarah is first mentioned in the Bible in Genesis 17 when Abraham's wife's name was changed from Sarai to Sarah. This is a very significant thing in the message that God is trying to get through to His church at this time, the fact that the woman who is running for vice-president's name is Sarah, because at the point when Sarai's name was changed, God had an appointment with Abraham. Ishmael had already been born. Abraham had a child by Hagar who was an Egyptian because Sarai was barren.

Abraham was quite convinced that Ishmael was the son of promise because he was the fruit of his own loins. Then God came to Abraham, the father of faith and corrected his understanding. He basically said that which you have brought forth from intimacy with the world (Hagar of Egypt represents the world or the flesh) is not the son of promise. That which the Church has brought forth from intimacy with the world is not the fulfillment of God's promise. Therefore God speaks a very clear word to Abraham and He says, “It's circumcision time”. It's time for the two-edged sword to remove the flesh. “and by the way, your wife's name is changing from Sarai to Sarah and she will bring forth the son of promise”. So Sarah Palin coming onto the stage at this time is a very clear message to the children of Abraham by faith that the time of circumcision is upon us. The time for circumcision of that which we have brought forth through intimacy with the world is upon us. Both our own hearts and the ministries we have brought forth are to be circumcised at this time. In fact God said that every male in the house, slave or free, must be circumcised! So Church, hear the message that is coming from the heavenly sign at this time – circumcision time is upon us.

Sarah, the real bride who has been barren up to this point, watching the fruit of intimacy with the world being paraded in the church as a true son, has been raised to a new level of governmental authority – but with that increase of authority and influence in the earth there has to come the circumcision of everything that is in the house. Then at the set time, the appointed time in the next season, the real fruit and fulfillment of God's promise will be brought forth.

It is the cutting of the flesh time. In Isaiah 66 it speaks of a sound and uproar in the temple as God deals with the enemy and the flesh. Further in verse 15 it says:

Isa 66:15 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. Isa 66:16 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

The Lord is going to be rendering His rebuke with flames of fire

Psa 104:4 Who makes his angels winds ; his ministers a flaming fire

He makes His messengers flames of fire. Sarah Palin , by the very virtue of her name, is a flame of fire and a messenger in these days saying that the time for the cutting of the flesh in the Church and its Hagar influences is upon us. Kissing Hagar produces Ishmael, mixture and impure fruit. Just as the Lord pointed out to Abraham that there was flesh that needed dealing with, so too Isaiah when he saw the Lord realized that he was a man of unclean lips. He needed a coal from off the altar to cleanse his lips. After that Isaiah said 'here am I Lord. Send me.' There are going to be fiery coals from off the altar released in this day to cleanse the lips of God's people. Sarah Palin is a sign of that.

When Abraham began to kiss Sarah instead of Hagar, there was a release of the necessary seed and egg to bring forth the son of promise. So it is time for the church to stop kissing Hagar. Do you know that the Hebrew word for 'kiss' means 'to equip with weapons'? If you keep kissing Hagar you will be equipped with worldly weapons, not spiritual weapons, and you will be unequipped to fight spiritual battles and as a result bring forth worldly fruit. It is time for intimacy with the Bridegroom.

I want to just mention here that in Isaiah 66 we read of the Lord coming with a whirlwind to deal with all flesh and hurricane Ike is a picture of that. Ike is a shortening of Isaac which means 'he laughs'. That takes us right to psalm 2 which speaks of the kings of the earth taking counsel against the Lord and His anointed

Psa 2:4 He that sits in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Psa 2:6 Yet have I set(installed, appointed) my king upon my holy hill of Zion. Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD has said unto me, You art my Son; this day have I begotten (brought forth) you.

God laughs because there is an appointing and installing of His royal priesthood on His holy hill of Zion; setting in place in heavenly places to bring light upon the earth. He is putting in place His hailstones and His coals of fire and His heavenly signs and His will shall be accomplished. When Sarai became Sarah there was an elevation of commissioning and a bringing forth from the womb of preparation onto mount Zion of those God had appointed to rule in places of governance. The fact that Sarah Palin has come forth into a governmental position is a picture of this. She is a sign in the heavenly realm.

So we need to be wise in these days and have understanding of the times. Let us not look at Sarah Palin and say, “hallelujah. She is a Christian. God is installing righteousness in US government again and she will make all the right decisions etc'. Let us not put Sarah Palin on a pedestal and see her as the savior of a nation. Let us rightly understand the prophesy her life brings as it stands in the spotlight. Let us understand that God is coming to discipline and deal with the Church, to circumcise and remove the flesh. He is going to begin raining hailstones and coals of fire on all that is of Egyptian origin in the church. He is going to deal with the fruit of us kissing Hagar. He is going to bring a realignment of the church's understanding of His purposes in this day just as He did with Abraham.

He is also elevating and installing his royal priesthood upon mount Zion in preparation because He sees what the enemy is planning. There have been some who have said that Sarah Palin is a pawn in the hand of wicked men behind government who are achieving their own purposes but I would just like to remind them that God has often elevated His people to positions of government in worldly systems. We have Joseph who became second in command to Pharaoh at a time when poverty and crisis was looming on the horizon. The wisdom of God prepared and released Joseph at the right time so he could fill the storehouses of Egypt and then bring forth treasures from them. We also have Daniel who was elevated to a position of government and rule by the king of Babylon – no doubt because he intended to use Daniel's talents for his own purposes. However God had a higher plan and when Daniel was elevated because he had an excellent spirit, God sat in heaven and laughed because He understood what He intended to do through Daniel's life. The king of Babylon bowed His knee to the God of Daniel because Daniel refused to compromise. Let us pray for Sarah Palin and her family that she would refuse to compromise her beliefs. She is under the spotlight just as Daniel was under the spotlight in the Babylonian court.

Dan 6:4 Then the presidents and rulers sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom. But they could find no occasion or fault, because he was faithful. Neither was there any error or fault found in him. Dan 6:5 Then these men said, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel unless we find it against him concerning the Law of his God.

They could find no fault in Daniel and so they decided to use the Word of God against him in order to bring him down. I do believe that Sarah Palin will face the same test as she seeks to be faithful to God and His purpose in her life. It is not the purpose of the world system, nor the purpose of the Republican party that will be fulfilled in this day, but it is the purpose of God which is unfolding. She will be called upon to choose the fear of God and not man so let us pray for her for the grace to stand uncompromising in that day - so that just as in the case of Daniel when he faced the lion's den, glory would go to the God of Sarah Palin for the outcome.

Beloved, I just want to end by saying that God is magnifying instruction and revelation at present. He is speaking louder through heavenly signs and earthly signs. Let us seek the Spirit for understanding so that we may be found rightly aligned to His plumb-line of Truth and walking in the fear of God and not man.

Isa 28:16 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believes shall not make haste. Isa 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

Selah

postscript: the day after releasing this audio message, hurricane Ike was headed straight for Corpus Christi on the coast of Texas. 'Corpus Christi' is Latin for 'body of Christ'. Can we hear God shouting, Beloved?

Christine Beadsworth

Fresh Oil Releases

freshoil@polka.co.za

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 09/10/2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

Thank God for signs,

Lets take it for what it is: a SIGN A sign pionts to the destination, we don't stop in front of the sign and say "We have arrived!"  Lets embrace the reality that sign points to and quit hoping in the sign.

This was the error of the "Burning Bush". People put thier hope in the SIGN, and ignored the reality God was trying to to bring them into. The Bush is still burning and it's not too late to recognize the truth that that Sign represented.

"Moses was commisioned at the "Burning BUSH" to tell those who had put God's people in slavery "let my people go!" Well the slavery of people to do the will of leaders is still happening in the church and people are still embracing signs and not the reality. 

Kriston

View Kriston Couchey's Profile Search for other posts by Kriston Couchey
Christine Beads

Posted: 09/10/2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Thats an excellent point and so it is obvious God is still repeating the asame message - time to come out from under the yoke of Egypt!!

I like what you said about signs pointing to a destination. We are not called to camp at the foot of the sign but read it, adjust our course and move on to the destination of experiencing the fullness of Christ!

Christine

Janine Nicole

Posted: 09/10/2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged Quote Janine Nicole

Christine,

God is moving!! Time does not permit for me to share all the personal revelation that the Lord is giving me concerning those in my own circle of influence. I want to share God is moving and teaching those of us that in the secret places of our little old towns, in our families..Yes! I am facing my own personal separation from what Hagar produces and God is bringing judgement on Egypt. I am spritually facing a pharoah and God is leading me and giving me sign posts as I journey following Him.

Thank you for sharing your point Kriston...it allowed me to see what I am facing alittle more clearly!!!

View Janine Nicole's Profile Search for other posts by Janine Nicole
mariateresatee

Posted: 09/10/2008 at 11:20am | IP Logged Quote mariateresatee

Thank you, Christine and Kriston. Yes! Let My people go! And let My royal priesthood arise!

View mariateresatee's Profile Search for other posts by mariateresatee Visit mariateresatee's Homepage
Kriston Couchey

Posted: 09/10/2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

"You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times." -Jesus

Christine, Good interpretation of the Sign of Sarah.

I have some personal aditions to what the sign of Sarah means in this hour.

I spent my last three years of High School in Alaska, may dad was a church planter and planted churches in the Matenuska valley. This is the valley Wassilla is in. I also was a commercial fisherman and worked in the oil fields of Alaska before I graduated from college, just like Sarah's husband. I LOVE Alaska.

Here are some things about Alaska. I know of no state in which the pioneering spirit is still alive other then Alaska. I still feel at times the spirit of freedom and adventure thinking about standing in places on mountains where possibly no man has ever stood before. Alaska is a wilderness, men and women thier are not dependant on others to do for them, they are pioneers who have learned to depend upon thier abilites and strengths to survive.

Sarah Palin represents PIONEER leadership that comes from the WILDERNESS of obscurity that does not depend upon the ways of men, but has learned to walk with confidence and authority in the things God has imparted. These also teach others to stand on thier own feet and walk as God created them, finding thier sufficiency only in God.

Sarah Palin, A SIGN of a new breed of leadership that will birth the child of promise "NEW MAN" into the "CORPUS CHRISTI" the body of Christ. Ike "Issac", is headed for that place at this time. this in ONLY a sign, not the reality.

Kriston

Edited by Kriston Couchey on 09/10/2008 at 1:02pm

Christine Beads

Posted: 09/10/2008 at 11:46pm | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Thats excellent insight Kriston. Thanx for sharing. I also thought of the vast oil reserves under Alaska's surface and God saying 'I will give you the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places. Great gushers of anointing are going to be discovered in unexpected places.

Hey, isn't it interesting that our names mean the same - dedicated follower of Christ - two witnesses on this thing!

Christine

Christine Beads

Posted: 09/11/2008 at 12:01am | IP Logged Quote Christine Beads

Hey, I just had a look at a map of Ike's path and it struck me that it is a picture of the something i wrote in the above article, about the seed being released intyo the womb tyo produce the sone of Promise in the appointed season. The gulf is shaped just like a womb with the opening by the islands and Corpus Christi is on the wall of the womb. As Sarah receives her new name, God finally brings Abe and Sarah together and the seed of Isaac is released.

This says to me that it will happen during a time of stormy upheaval and so His beloved Sarah's are not to fear the stormy winds lashing around them because they bring the necessary seed for the birthing of God's promises in the next season

Christine

Kriston Couchey

Posted: 09/11/2008 at 7:57am | IP Logged Quote Kriston Couchey

"Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."  ~Paul~

Thanx Christine,

From something I was given by the Lord:

"Truly it was said by Solomon that in the counsel of many is a victory won. Our spiritual understandings are like the three blind men that described an elephant. One grabbed the tail and said it was a rope, the other reached and touched it's side and said it was a wall, the other grabbed its ear and said it was a piece of paper.

In CAD(computer aided design), the only way to accurately discern the dimensions of an object is through three separate viewpoints from three different angles.

I am convinced also that spiritual revelation is the same. We all see in part and should recognize the limitations of our vision. This is done for humility sake; that we not become and island unto ourselves.

United in Love
We will receive fullness of vision individually, when we corporately enter into relationships with each other based on Love and Intimacy.

Where there is no real relationship, focus is placed on gifting and titles. This has turned “church” into wrangling over gifts, titles, and power. In this setting, vision is dimmed and splintered. Each sees their own vision as the whole. Vision will be whole only in communion (Common Union) with God, and with the saints. This gives us grace to receive from one another, that which the flesh is unable to receive."

Kris Couchey

richard gilman

Posted: 09/11/2008 at 3:59pm | IP Logged Quote richard gilman

Discern by the Spirit and not by what you read is all i have to say at this time on this matter..

Rose Hanson

Posted: 09/12/2008 at 8:50pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

God always has His remant ready, and they hear His still small voice.

Let us pray for the will of God to be done for this country.   There yet is hope, and do not have to quote a million scriptures, but to say, only to be led by the Spirit of God to pray,  as yes, many Sarah's Esther's, Hannah's,  Deborah,  Miriam's, and  such are waiting at the gate, as they do know       "the Voice of the Master"      for such a time as this !

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson
Prema Laban

Posted: 09/12/2008 at 9:32pm | IP Logged Quote Prema Laban

Hi Christine

Just saw on an map, the shoreline extent of Ike: corpus christi to morgan city, louisiana heading for houston.

Morgan city - sea warrior

Houston - hugh's town  hugh - mind, heart, spirit

Love always

Prema

View Prema Laban's Profile Search for other posts by Prema Laban
Juanita Lantang

Posted: 09/14/2008 at 1:48am | IP Logged Quote Juanita Lantang

Kriston,

You just confirmed what I had suspected all these times.  That the 'burning bush' is sent to bring fire to this nation; to take this nation through its 'cross' so to speak.  But, the body of Christ doesn't understand that.  The burning bush is still burning indeed, and in that he has accomplished the purpose.

What you said about Alaska makes me want to go to Alaska.  I was just looking at some adventures trips to Alaska earlier today.

Juanita

View Juanita Lantang's Profile Search for other posts by Juanita Lantang

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version