Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Words from the Lord to Mary Clark, Betty Heimbach and Denise Mears Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 11/29/2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida

Butterflies

November 29, 2008

In a vision, I saw a butterfly patterned wallpaper.  The colors were vibrant pinks and blues.  It was very lovely.  Why did you show this to me, Lord?

I want you to see the new life that I am offering to any who will receive.  I want you to know that it is a place of vibrant beauty that can only be found in Me, the One and Only.  So look on the coming hour with expectant hope.  Changes are coming your way and within those changes are vibrancy and great beauty, a vibrancy and beauty that can only be found in knowing and serving the Lord God Almighty!!!

BETTY HEIMBACH
Click here to subscribe to Bread for Hungry Hearts

November 29, 2008

VICTORY IN THE MIDST OF CHAOS AND CALAMITY, UNREST AND UPHEAVAL

My children, Satan has been condemning and oppressing you with doubt and fear.  Now is the time for you to remember My word - all of My word and rest in Me. Do not look at the world around you, the circumstances that are coming to the forefront now and become fearful and faint. 

Financial failures, slow markets, elections, high prices and shortages do not deter Me.  They do not change My plan and purpose.  I am your source.  No matter how dark things look, no matter what dark sayings come forth My power is not lessened.  I am not surprised or intimidated by what is now happening.  Don’t you be.  Rest in Me and My Word.    As you recall and rely upon My Word you will begin to experience a new closeness with Me, a new infilling of Holy Spirit and My love will flow through you in a fresh way.

Victory is here.  Peace is yours.  Not because of any thing you do or say, but because My deep love is present, evident and flowing through you and your situation.  People around you will see your God and His love in you and for you.  Bring Me glory as you walk in the victory provided through the cross of Jesus.  Rest in Me and trust in My word and step over into the newness of victory, the freshness of My love and My presence in your life.

DENISE MEARS

www.propheticwordofhope.com

11/29/08

Touch my nail prints and know. Hear my Words and be strengthened. See my great salvation and be saved. I am the first and the last, yes, the Alpha and Omega. This day have I made. I know what is transpiring; what evil abounds. As these events increase it only means my return is imminent and soon. The pendulum will swing also for the coming move of my Spirit. Let hearts be moved and lives redirected. Let healing be accelerated and my power explode.

Move toward this sudden awakening. Many are ready and searching for a sign. Do not wait, progress as I lead. If you knew the hour was short and my coming soon, you would not tarry but be about my Father's work.

It is time.

"I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day; the night comes when no man can work. As long as I am in the World, I am the Light of the world.”

John 9: 4-5

< =text/> hasEML = false; < =text/> < =text/>

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version