Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Awake and Arise Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Heather Butler

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/08/2009 at 3:19pm | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

< http-equiv="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10">

Awake and Arise

Hidden Treasures Ministries International

November 2008

Dear friends, I have held this word back for this season, I pray that you will be encouraged. Happy New Year to you all. Blessings Heather.

Awake and Arise is the call of my heart to those who have been through the darkest night.

I am drawing you into the dawning of a new day, have you not perceived it? 

Its time to focus, and recount what you have learned from me that has strengthened you during this time of weakness, what made you waken from your slumber, what caused you to arise in the midst of your enemies?

Many are those who are suffering as you have, many are the broken hearted and the downtrodden, the fearful and the anxious, look about you, do you see a people who are victorious, who are not shackled, who are able to live each day with thanksgiving and praise?  Or is the picture quite different?

The world is waiting for a saviour, and I am coming soon, so it is important that you put into action everything that you have learned during this season of preparation, so that others can be set free and awaken and arise as you have.

Intimacy with me was your key wasn’t it, because In that place you have learned to understand the depths of my heart concerning you, you have listened to the deep groans of my spirit as I have longed to pour into you pressed down shaken together and overflowing grace and mercy and love, and an understanding and wisdom far beyond who you are of your self.

Our time together in the secret place has made you more aware of who I am and why  I gave my all that you would have life,  which is why even now that message of love, of sacrifice, is  so powerful as real as it ever was.

I wanted you to see again the power and the glory of the Cross,  what that meant for you as you laid down your life to follow me into every facet of my nature, that you too would become that reflection of the richness and fullness of who I am,  and as you allowed me to burn away all that got in the way of that, you became someone dependent upon me, and not upon worldly things.

The enemy tried to steal from you treasures that had been hidden, he tried to take your inheritance by changing my word and the truth of it, but I stood at the door of your heart and caused an awakening to begin to stir within you and to arise, I stood you upon your feet once again, as you began to grow into the revelation of my truths and promises.

The word has not changed, society has changed, and I have seen you struggle, trying to compromise and fit into a place where you did not fit,  truth springs forth in you, and will not compromise, truth compromised is no longer truth!

I have set you a part, I have drawn you to myself so that you will understand what I have called you too, to see why you have been prepared in such a way. Many have fallen away, many have compromised my word, many have forgotten why I came into the world.

Its time to gather in the sheaves, its time to harvest the fields that are white, its time to stand with  me so that the gathering can begin. 

You who have been given the harp and the sickle, listen, the worshippers went before the battle, the New song of the lord is as a sword of truth that pierces the heart of the enemy in lives grown stale and cold, in lives that have not yielded to me, the new song is found in that intimate place in me.

The new song is my song, it is designed to reach the lost, designed to bring light into darkness, hope into desperation, joy into sadness, healing into the pain wracked body, faith into the desolation of a barren dry life.

Arise you who thought you were barren, open your mouth and I will fill it, open your heart and I will pour from it, stand in my presence and there will be no limit to what you can do.

I am awakening the soul, I am awakening the essence of who you are, I am awakening you so that you can rise up and move out into the next season with faith,  with a resoluteness that will enable you to stand in the face of adversity, of intimidation and fear, and stamp on each weapon formed against you one by one as you learn to put your foot into my footprints and walk my walk as I walked it.

Sacrifice, a life sold out to me, casting down everything that comes before me in your life, there are altars that I need to tear down, that will shake and fall and crumble at your feet, but  in that place I come and I build within you an alter raised up before me, where the incense of your life reaches and touches the depths of who I am and causes something brand new to arise in that place.

My love is Raw, to look at the cross is not easy for many, a place of violence, a place of endings, a place of pain of suffering, but see it as I see it, look again, the cross is also a place of new beginnings a place of my glory, a place of tearing down every stronghold in your life, in your nation, a place where sin ravaged lives are washed clean made whole, and given eternal life. I am committed to you, the  blood of my sacrifice cried out “it is finished” it is enough. Can you feel the shakings and the reverberations of that truth as it is plunged as a sword into the depths of hell, the shockwaves of that sacrifice that once and for all changes death into life for ever more within you.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made, created to be an overcomer, created in the image of the one who sent me so that you will reflect the fullness of the glory of God in your every day life, no half measures, not watered down, but a gospel lived every day that is rich, vibrant and real.

Now is the time more than any other to leave an impression, the mark of my blood, my signature on the blank cheque of peoples lives that I am bringing before you, this signature is written in my blood, the cost was great, and written on it are the words “paid in full”

The church, the body needs the stability of my truth, it needs to get back to the basics of what is good and wholesome.  I am drawing many of you back into the safety of my arms during this season. Some will lose more than they ever though they would, but in loving kindness I receive you back into my heart, I have not let you go, only all that was not to my glory has been taken.

This time is hard to bare I know you can hardly bare to look, because seeing brings the revelation of who you have truly become, you will come through this, and I will redeem you by the washing of my blood.

You are in the midst of the storm that is raging all about you, but do not worry, even though everything you have worked hard for is shaken and crumbling, no one can take what I have for your future.

The empires many have built that are falling were not built upon the corner stone, the shift in the nations has loosened the sand that the foundations were laid upon, many ministries will fall.  There is a way back, a narrow road that you once walked is laid before you once again, will you follow me now, now that all the trappings are gone, now that you have lost so much, am I really worth it all.

Its time to put away past strategy and plans, they will not help you as you step into this next era.

You are broken but not beyond repair.  I am the repairer, the re builder of the walls, and I lay before you once again the corner stone, repentance will lead the way to the laying of firm foundations in your life. The way you perceive what is happening all around you at this present time will pave the way for you. My ways are not your ways, you may not understand the current crisis, but I am still here, a bruised reed I will not break.

Take courage, stand tall on my words, perceive the times you are living in, let not one minute be wasted, time is short, get back to who you truly are in Me as I recommission you.

That still small voice.

Stacy McCarty

Posted: 01/08/2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged Quote Stacy McCarty

: )

Thank you for posting this! Very encouraging!

-
Stacy
View Stacy McCarty's Profile Search for other posts by Stacy McCarty
Heather Butler

Posted: 01/09/2009 at 8:08am | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

Dear Stacy I re read it myself and cried my eyes out, its been such a difficult although rewarding year. I am on sabbatical at present, coming into that place where I can hear his voice more clearly concerning that next step.

There have been things in the ministry that I run that I have watched crumble before my eyes, and had to lay down. Good idea's are not necessarily God idea's, and can consume the precious time that we did have to serve in the way that the lord was leading us.

I have also found this year that forgiveness and love conquer much, even in the place of being misunderstood, we can still love people, and want the very best for them, after all if we say that we love others and then drop them like a hot potatoe the moment that they let us down, it couldnt be love after all. Ive learned that its ok to love those who dont love us, and find a compassion for those we wouldnt ordinarily care so much about.

When the ask the lord to invade every area of our lives He does! and its not easy ahhh, but oh, its life changing.  Thankyou for taking time to email, God bless you this coming new year with every good thing.

blessings Heather.

jaketribble

Posted: 01/09/2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

Thanks Heather, this is a WORD that must be heard, and from every corner of the earth there must be a response. May each of us take hold of the mantle and commission that HE has anointed us with and Go Forth. HIS Voice thunders of repentance, and we must heed.

O'Lord, Reign upon our hearts YOUR Holy Fire. Direct our thoughts and ways to be as YOURs. Upon our lips place YOUR WORD, that every ear will hear of YOUR Salvation. Praise, Glory and Honor to YOUR Holy Name, Amen.
View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage
Heather Butler

Posted: 01/09/2009 at 8:50am | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

Dear Jake thankyou, you didnt realise it but your email to me bore something within it that was prophetic, a gently nudge of the lord that said "see Heather you did hear what I spoke to you today" lol isnt it good when this happens.

I am in the midst of setting up something new that will reach every corner of the earth, so your very first sentence really caught my attention. I will let you all in on it once the website is up and running, and everyone has considered their role in it.

Every blessing Jake and Happy new year.
Isaiah 61

jaketribble

Posted: 01/09/2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged Quote jaketribble

Heather, I believe that sometimes our Father checks to see if we are listening, and when we are, if what HE says gets deep into our spirit and we repeat it, then HE sends another to confirm HIS WORD.
Please keep me posted on what is on with the website. For some time, I have wanted to completely overhaul mine, but I have not received a Peace about doing anything different.
There are many here on OH who are encouragers, so put the word out there about the new site and we will surround you with prayer.
The Lord has certainly stirred my over the last week, this year is going to be one where the Faithful will begin seeing many manifestations and miracles. Holy Fire will begin purifying the Bride, and those who have been on the sidelines are going to be deeply challenged in their Faith.
Some of this is already happening, but I see the time drawing near when only those who have been in deep repentance, will again Rise Up, Sound the Alarm and forcefully Advance the Kingdom throughout the whole earth.

For HIS Glory,
Jake
View jaketribble's Profile Search for other posts by jaketribble Visit jaketribble's Homepage
Heather Butler

Posted: 01/09/2009 at 3:52pm | IP Logged Quote Heather Butler

Dear Jake,

I just read an email sent to me this evening from someone who has a heart for Israel, telling about her trip, in her very first line are these words "I have been to the four corners of the earth!"  I am so blessed to know that he is stirring in my Spirit somthing that Lord wants to do.

blessings Heather.

ps I will be making a website through Virgin media whom I have an account with. I have a website through ourchurch.com, but Im want this new site to be different. Thankyou for your encouragement in that, I need all the help I can get lol.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version