OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Be Baptized In Brokenness Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Yolanda Ballard

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 01/20/2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged Quote Yolanda Ballard

BE BAPTIZED IN BROKENNESS
(A Word of Restoration for the Bride)

Submitted by Yolanda Ballard (roarnworship@cfl.rr.com)

Draw close, My precious ones, for I want to discuss with you what is on My heart. For there are many who have not paid the price in their own lives to have My glory flowing freely. For this is the day of the Latter Rain Outpouring, and I want you to be ready now more than ever before.

Forget the days when I moved in your life a certain way,  for I don't want you to be tempted to put Me in a box. For I am about to do a new thing, and I need free reign in your lives, in your services in which you dwell with others, in your neighborhoods. I want you to let go and allow Me to be Me. Don't hold back. Just open up your mouth and I will fill it with My fresh manna that will set the captives free and will bring comfort to the oppressed.

Yes, I am about to do a new thing where you will see Me move in signs and wonders even through you in the marketplace. For I am about to open up blind eyes that they may see Me in you, and they will discern My voice as you speak forth My words of grace and mercy. For I am about to have you go out and reap a harvest of lost souls that I have even prepared for this day as you have cried out to Me to use you.

I have seen your heart that you truly want to get out of the way so I can live My life through you.  Stretch forth your hand and lay hands on those who are hungry for My presence and My love. And as you touch them, My power will flow through you in a mighty way to heal the deep wounds and break down the walls that kept Me from entering in, but it must all start with you!!

Are you willing to die out to all that has held you back? Are you willing to step back and allow Me to reign through you? Are you willing to give up your pride so you can appear foolish at times? For others need to see your example of faithfulness as a true worshiper. Yes, worship is to be your lifestyle. And you worship Me as your obey Me by allowing Me to love through you.

Yes, this is the day of the Latter Rain Outpouring of My glory,  and I need a broken vessel of My praise to move through. As the alabaster box is broken open, My sweet fragrance pours forth. And I will move through you, says your God.

Why do you say 'how is this a new thing when it is less than the norm in the Early Day Church'? Yes, it is less than the norm in the book of Acts, but to see Me moving freely this day is a beginning of Me doing a new thing. For the church has been sick within and scattered and have not put Me first in their life. Everything else has taken priority, and you have seen the fruit of it as the enemy has touched your finances, and your health, and your relationships.

But many have allowed Me to do a work in their hearts in restoring relationships and in setting them free from all forms of oppression, and they have tasted My glory once again, and have been restored to My will. And now they are beginning to see Me move once again.

Yes, this is a new thing in this new day. I give you a fresh new start. I give you My life in exchange for yours. It's all in dying out that you see My life, and My glory, and My presence. Be filled with My truth and My Spirit this day. Be filled to overflowing. Be ready for My rain is beginning to fall!

You have made it through the flames of My burning love as I allowed the dross to come forth. And I have purged it and you are clean. Just thank Me and praise Me for all things that have passed away, all your shortcomings and failure to walk in My ways. Behold, all things are made new. Yes, you are a new creation in Christ, a broken vessel of My glory, My love, and My favor. Now walk in it.

Walk in My prophetic mantle as I speak forth My decrees through you. Look past that of the natural and speak forth My favor. Speak forth My blessings. Speak forth My will. Speak forth life and truth wherever you go, and you will see the harvest. You will see the multitudes entering in. Let out a war cry of My love and see the walls fall that have divided My people. Speak forth unity and restoration and life.

Reach out and touch the hem of My garment, and claim the health that you need as a whole living and breathing organism of glory, My bride, My love. And as you step forth speaking forth My will, you will see the scales of deception fall from the eyes of My true remnant. I said that the elect would not be deceived. That is that they would not dwell in deception forever for once they see My truth, they will be stronger than ever.

They will march for proclaiming My words, and they will be aware to not listen to man no matter who they may be. They will be harmless as doves, but they will be wise as serpents. They will know to whom they have fallen prey, and they will never fall into that snare again.

Yes, this is the day of the outpouring of My glory,  and a day to rejoice,  for Restoration has come your way!!!

View Yolanda Ballard's Profile Search for other posts by Yolanda Ballard Visit Yolanda Ballard's Homepage
David Hood

Posted: 01/22/2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged Quote David Hood

Yes indeed,

God will use the burden of our moments and times to secure his carrying of them for us ... in the process there is a breaking through even the minutest of straws we find floaing downward.

Having gone through a life and death emergency operation ... we learn that we have never been designed to be the "giants" the "mixture of race" such as the Atlas'es of mythology ... we have not been designed to carry the world on our shoulders, the shoulders of the past or the shoulders of mythology ... but to make Him the burden bearer of ourselves, the church and the world.

While in hospital ...he gave me this ...

From a broken cross

came a broken man

who with broken hands

broken hearts reached to span

...MY power is MADE perfect in weakness

...apart from ME ... YOU can do NOTHING, no thing

2Cr 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

2Cr 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2Cr 4:7

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

I remember a scene from Indiana jones and the last crusade ... where one was asked to chose of the many and diverse chalices that stood on the altar .... the one who chose the wrong chalice died.

When the most common one of them all was choosen, it proved to be the right one ... Christ the lamb of God, though The Lion, he became GODS lamb. He became small, he became nothing, divesting HIMSELF of nothing that would cancell out image of god to man.

Years ago, i saw a chalice a very ordinary, ugly and lumpy clay chalice, with cracks down its sides and totaly unfit and unhygenic for purpose, as germs would gather and the vessel, would NOT hold the liquid safe it was designed to be fit for.

Within the ugly clay chalice, i saw a thick, golden, like honey coloured liquid ... it was pouring OUT of the cracks ... the brokeness, the weakness that was inherent within man ... but FROM the cracks poured the gloden glorious flow  and  oil and presensce of god himself .. but it needed the cracks of humanity through which it could pour ... because it was not poured through in etiquette or performance, or knowing how or being able to be in the highest place possible ... but flows from a servants cup, used in the heat of the kitchen, in  and amongst the dust and toils of its floors and doors ... to bring opening of me IN thee, to reach the HIGHEST, the most INACCESIBLE most distant tables and THOSE poor ones, that beg at your door ... as a servant I have provided for you, in my house , now go to its masters, if not its masters then find yourselves with the poor, the poorest of all, that are at your very door, the door of the Masters house, My abode, where you will bring them my fare, you will bring them what i bring you to eat and where there is seemingly little or not enough, you will bring them loaves and fish from me and just as i have multiplied these things for thee

so to will you hand and bless others with the things i have given you ... ALWAYS giving thanks and realising that where they and you are  is the place of their PORTION OF ME.

Edited by David Hood on 01/22/2009 at 4:56am
View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Tina Dean

Posted: 01/22/2009 at 7:22am | IP Logged Quote Tina Dean

David~

How absolutely profound and how to the UTTERMOST I needed to read that at this moment in time. 

View Tina Dean's Profile Search for other posts by Tina Dean
David Hood

Posted: 01/22/2009 at 1:21pm | IP Logged Quote David Hood

Praise be to the Lord Tina, praise the Lord

Thanks also to Yolanda who faithfully shared her inspired piece ... I hope what has been added will still point back to her point and Gods desire and not take away.

View David Hood's Profile Search for other posts by David Hood
Rose Hanson

Posted: 01/22/2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged Quote Rose Hanson

Yes the

restoration is here, and the

Glory

is pouring out so strong , we are being rained upon in our commumity... 

HO>>>>

Yes,

RAIN  O LORD

R A I N

Rose

View Rose Hanson's Profile Search for other posts by Rose Hanson

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version