Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: HE SAYS: MY "WIND" IS BLOWING - Wanda Bodden Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/25/2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

PLEASE EXCUSE THE ALL CAPS! I'M NEW TO ALL OF "THIS"! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PROCEDURE OR PROTYCOL TO SUBMIT A "WORD"..BUT!THIS PAST WEDNESDAY GOD STARTS MINISTERING TO ME ABOUT THE WIND!

HE SAYS:  MY "WIND" IS BLOWING.  AND YOU'RE STANDING BEFORE OPEN DOORS!  I ASKED, "GOD, "YOUR WIND"? HE SAYS:  YES, "MY" WIND.  THE "RUACH", THE "BREATH OF LIFE"!  AND NOTHING SHALL BE WITHHELD FROM YOU AND NOTHING SHALL BE DENIED!  THE WIND IS AT YOUR BACK!  PUSHING YOU INTO YOUR SEASON OF PURPOSE, DOMINION, POWER! NOTHING SHALL BE WITHHELD, NOTHING SHALL BE DENIED WHEN YOU "TAP IN" TO YOUR PURPOSE, YOUR DESTINY!

THE WINDS ARE BLOWING!  BLOWING NEW LIFE!  FRESH BLOOD!!  FRESH BLOOD?  YES, FRESH BLOOD.  A SPIRITUAL DIALYSIS!  THERE SHALL BE AN EXCHANGE!  NEW LIFE! SECOND CHANCES!  A NEW BREED. FRESH IDEAS!  RE-CREATING THE OLD!  POUR NEW WINE INTO NEW WINE SKINS!  A FRESH WIND!

THE WORLD WOULD SAY..."MARCH WINDS ARE BLOWING", BUT I SAY, "MY WIND" IS BLOWING!  BLOWING THE DUST OFF OF OLD VISIONS THAT HAVE LIED DORMANT...BREATHING A FRESH WIND OF LIFE TO THEM.  GET READY FOR THE RIDE FOR I WILL PERFORM A NEW THING AND IT WILL CATAPULT YOU INTO THE STRATOSPHERE!  IT WILL APPEAR THAT YOU ARRIVED OVERNIGHT BECAUSE OF HOW RAPIDLY THINGS WILL COME TOGETHER FOR YOU.  PREPARE, GET IN PLACE, EXPECT DIVINE GODLY FAVOR.  FOR YOU SHALL REAP IF YOU FAINT NOT!

I'M RELEASING FINANCES, DIVINE HEALTH AND HEALINGS, MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS. I'M SENDING HUSBANDS...FOR I AM MARRYING MY DAUGHTERS!! I'M SENDING "MATES"!  I'M SETTING YOU IN PLACE AND ALL THAT YOU EVER HOPED FOR ....FOR THE KINGDOM'S SAKE, FOR THE SPREADING OF MY GOSPEL.....SHALL BE PERFORMED. YES, THERE SHALL BE A PERFORMANCE OF MY WORD!! "COMMAND YE ME"!, SAITH GOD!  I WILL DO, I WILL DO, I WILL DO!..SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS!

NOTHING SHALL BE WITHHELD AND NOTHING SHALL BE DENIED!!!!  "COMMAND YE ME!"  GO...DO MY BIDDING!  FOR NOTHING SHALL BE HELD BACK FROM YOU IN THIS SEASON!  GET INTO THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT AND SEE...GET INTO THE REALM AND HEAR....THEN "COMMAND YE ME" FOR I SHALL PERFORM IT!  BE KEEN...STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN...FOR I, YOUR GOD, SHALL PERFORM A WORK THAT WILL NOT ONLY ASTOUND MEN, BUT WILL ASTOUND YOU BECAUSE OF THE ACCELERATION IN WHICH I PERFORM IT!  STAY KEEN, STAY ALERT, STAY FOCUSED!!!!  "MY WIND" IS BLOWING!  CATCH THE WAVE....GET IN THE FLOW!!!       

WANDA BODDEN

The word "Ruach" comes from the Hebrew meaning "spirit", "wind", "breath", or "air". The Greek equivalent is "pneuma" and the Latin is "spiritus".
It is the word used to refer to what sustains the life in a nephesh.
Nephesh (���) is the Hebrew word commonly translated as soul in English. It literally means the "complete life of a being" though it is usually used in the sense of "living being" (breathing creature). The Hebrew word nephesh applies to humans, lower animals, corpses and to God Almighty (Leviticus 26:11; 26:30; Psalm 24:4; Isaiah 42:1).

STRATOSPHERE

2. The stratosphere is a region of intense interactions among radiative, dynamical, and chemical processes, in which horizontal mixing of gaseous components proceeds much more rapidly than vertical mixing.
An interesting feature of stratospheric circulation is the quasi-Biennial Oscillation (QBO) in the tropical latitudes, which is driven by gravity waves that are convectively generated in the troposphere. The QBO induces a secondary circulation that is important for the global stratospheric transport of tracers such as ozone or water vapor.

PLEASE NOTICE THE PHRASE..."PROCEEDS MUCH MORE RAPIDLY"...GOD'S "PROCEEDING WORD"..GOD SENDING HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT!!

GOD SAID, "CATCH THE WAVE"....WOW!  IT FIRST I THOUGHT..."CATCH THE WAVE" AND YOU(GOD) IS TALKING ABOUT WIND?  WE'RE BEING "PULLED" BY THE GRAVITY OF A THING....AND IN THIS SEASON...THE KAIROS MIXING WITH THE CHRONOS...GOD IS HASTENING HIS "WORD" TO PERFORM IT!

Wanda Bodden
wflbodden@hotmail.com

View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator
Gayle Getz

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 3:20pm | IP Logged Quote Gayle Getz

TY for posting this Wanda,,,i receive, in the name of JESUS! YEAH GOD!!! As i have been claiming my inheritance, i have also found myself declaring, "i will NOT be denied." Soooooo, as I read this, much confirmation flowed and is continuing to come. GLORY TO GOD!!! \o/ Love you ALL-prayin' & decreein' & rejoicin'-I declare healing, restoration, transformation, reformation into and over everyone of my Brother's & Sister's life this day, March 25, 2009, in the ALL POWERFUL & MAJESTIC NAME OF JESUS. "OUR GOD REIGNS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa Hill

Posted: 03/25/2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged Quote Teresa Hill

Oh, yes, yes, yes Lord, I receive this word in the name of Jesus!!

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6
View Teresa Hill's Profile Search for other posts by Teresa Hill Visit Teresa Hill's Homepage
Monika Schmid

Posted: 03/26/2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged Quote Monika Schmid

Second part of David Minor's word:

My Second Wind 

Be not dismayed. For after this, My Wind shall blow again. Have you not read how My Breath blew on the valley of the bones? So it shall breath on you. This wind will come in equal force as the first wind . This wind too will have a name. It shall be called THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

It shall bring My government and order. Along with that it shall bring My power. The supernatural shall come in that Wind. The world will laugh at you because of the devastation of that first Wind, but they will laugh no more. For this Wind will come with force and power that will produce the miraculous among My people and the fear of God will fall on the nation.

My people will be willing in the day of My power, saith the Lord. In My first wind that is upon you now, I will blow out pride, lust, greed, competition, and jealousy, and you will feel devastated, but haven’t you read. “ Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven”? So out of your poverty of spirit I will establish my Kingdom. Have you not read, “ The Kingdom of God is in the Holy Ghost”? So by My Spirit, My Kingdom will be established and made manifest.

Know this also, there will be those who shall seek to hide from this Wind and they will try to flow with the second Wind. But again, they will be blown away by it. Only those who have turned their faces into the present Wind shall be allowed to be propelled by the second Wind.

You have longed for revival and a return of miraculous and the super natural. You and your generation shall see it, but it shall only come by My process, saith the Lord.

The church of this nation cannot contain My power in its present form. But as it turns to the Wind of the Holiness of God, it shall be purged and changed to contain My glory. This is judgment that has begun to the house of God, but it is not the end . When  the second Wind has come and brought in My harvest, then shall the end come.

See the whole word from David Minor:

http://archive.openheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=23425&a mp;KW=Monika+Schmid

View Monika Schmid's Profile Search for other posts by Monika Schmid Visit Monika Schmid's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version