Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Abov and not beneath by Dee, Be still and listen to my voice by Donna Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Pamela Helmick

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 03/25/2009 at 3:11pm | IP Logged Quote Pamela Helmick

DEE HOETMER
deeconsultancy@absamail.co.za

ABOVE AND NOT BENEATH

25th February 2009

Deuteronomy 28:13  And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

I kept hearing above and not beneath so I am now asking the Lord what He wants to say, speak Lord.

As My people take hold of My promises of protection and provision in this hour of great turmoil it will manifest in their lives. But you say no one has the where withal to bless me. My Beloveds am I not the source of all your blessings and provision? If I can cause water to flow out of a rock can I not provide for you when there seems to be no way? Look to Me as your source and not man. Rise up in faith this very day and start thanking Me for your provision.

YOU ARE ABOVE AND NOT BENEATH THE SYSTEMS OF THIS WORLD. I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT OF EGYPT, OUT OF BABYLON INTO THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT AND I WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU SUPERNATURALLY THERE. This is a new day and a new era and I am performing a new thing for My Beloveds who have remained faithful to Me despite pestilence, disease and the loss of all things.

Was not money taken from a fish’s mouth? Did My Son not turn five loaves and two fishes into more than enough to feed the multitudes? Come up higher My Beloveds and believe Me this very day for supernatural provision; for miracles. I have not taken you to where you are now to leave you to starve and be without. In fact I intend to bless you abundantly so that you can provide and bless those in need in this hour. IN THIS WAY IT WILL BE MADE KNOWN THAT MY KINGDOM HAS COME AND I WILL GLORIFY MY NAME IN THE EARTH.

Rise up now from your apathy and fear and begin to praise Me.

DONNA LOWE

March 25, 2009         &n bsp;         &n bsp;   BE STILL AND LISTEN TO MY VOICE

This is a day that I have made, and I AM extremely pleased with it. Even though the enemy clamors at the gate; all is going just as I have planned. My army is ready and waits for My Word to release them. They are mighty warriors, and they have no fear of the enemy, nor of defeat. They know that victory is sure.

A word to My warriors:  My army of mighty warriors prepare yourselves for the moment of your release. Do not grow weary of waiting. Rather, stay ready and be patient as you wait upon Me. Timing is crucial, My love and My timing is perfect.

Know this I love you with an ever-lasting love, and you are a jewel in My crown of Glory. Soon the radiance of My Glory will shine upon you and through you. I am completing a wonderful work within you, that will change you forever. Look forward to this with an expectant heart.

Beloved, I am taking you to a new level that you do not know. Fear not; for I will be there with you; to lead, and guide and instruct you every step of the way. Do not get caught up in your own ability to understand. Because, I tell you right now; you will not understand – but must fully trust and rely upon Me. Know that everything I do is good, and is done well. Be still and listen to My voice.  

View Pamela Helmick's Profile Search for other posts by Pamela Helmick

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version