Judy Bauman

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 06/09/2009 at 2:58pm | IP Logged Quote Judy Bauman

Jewels From Judy: Trust In My Faithfulness

Judy Bauman

www.thefathersloveim.org

thefatherslove@yahoo.com

June 9, 2009

This morning in my quiet time I asked the Lord a question.  I asked when He showed me things why He did not show me things like He has others (destruction, judgment, specific future events that will affect our country and the world around us, etc.).  This was His answer.  I send it out in the hope it will help you if you have wondered the same thing.  There is also corporate application to prayer.

A word from the Lord: Trust in My Faithfulness

The Lord said, "I did not create you to see destruction.  I created you for fellowship.  When you fellowship with Me, when you walk with Me, when you sit with Me - then you are doing what I created you to do.  My desire is not for judgment (as people think of it), but for fellowship.  Because of sin My judgment [justice] must come, but My desire is and always has been for fellowship.

My sheep know My voice. You are learning more and more what My voice, what your voice, and what the counterfeit sounds like.  By coming to spend time with Me you are learning to distinguish My voice from all others. You know when you are hearing Me and when you are hearing man with all the agendas of man.  You are learning that I Am lowly and meek of heart and you have taken on some of that demeanor for spending time at My feet.

To be wrought up in fear for The Day or to be anxious for My coming is not My desire for My Church.  She runs to and fro reeling in terror listening for "a word" but how often does She come to Me?  There is so much faithlessness in the Body of Christ.  I hear so many prayers steeped in unbelief and fear.  So few come to Me consistently in faith - trusting Me to be faithful.  This is why many prayers seemingly go unanswered.

Beloved, I do not honor prayers of faithlessness.

Declare My glory anew! Refresh their minds of My wondrous deeds among all people.  Say to the nations, "The LORD reigns; indeed the world is firmly established, it will not be moved. He will judge the peoples with equity.  For He is coming to judge the earth.  He will judge the earth in righteousness and the peoples in His faithfulness."  (See Psalm 96)

Do not have faith in your own faith, but rather put your faith in My faithfulness. Then your faith will not falter."

Your,

Faithful and True

Scripture References:

1 Corinthians 1:9; Philippians 2:1-2; 4:6-7; Matthew 11:28-30; Luke 10:42; John 3:36; 10:4, 27-29; James 4:3; 1 John 1:3-10; Psalm 36:5; Revelation 19:11

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version