Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: Explosion of Pure Light-Susan O’Marra Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10/29/2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Here is a message just given to Susan O'Marra.  The Lord is using us to confirm each other's messages.  It is wonderful to watch Him work.

The Explosion of Pure White Light

While lying down one afternoon, the Lord came and began to speak to me in my dream regarding the light that was resident within His Children.

He showed me a person and within them it looked like layers or strands of light that ran through their body or being. I saw the individual strands or strings of light that ran throughout the body. There were layers of them, but none of them were joined together. The lights flowed and coursed through them lighting them from within. But I know that the light remained only within its layer or its strand. It didn’t expand or increase while I watched in the dream; it only flowed in its current coursing within them.

The Lord said to me, “All of My Children have a degree of light within them. As they come to Me, I bring My light into them and then I begin the process of transformation within them. Each person will progress to the degree that they embrace Me and learn of Me. My Word is the Light that lights all men, but it must be resident within and it must be embraced and lived out. My Word will flow within you to the degree that you let it’s life remove the works of death that still works within your souls and flesh. As the works of death are removed, the flowing of My Life can bring greater light and the fruit of My greater life within you will also increase.”

“I have set My Word in your midst to bring you fully into My Life and into My Light. But most of My people will not come fully into My Light, nor will many let My Word have it’s full work within them. For many still withhold parts of themselves from Me, and do not allow Me to shine the Truth into that area, as they still love their ways and not Mine. This cannot continue. What you hold onto within you will separate you from My Light and it will cause layers of barriers to run through you and never allow My Light to touch you in that area. Either you will love Me and My Light or you will hold on to the works of death that still live within you, and you will slowly choke out and separate the Light that you do have, and it will cause you to die and to eventually be apart from My Light.”

“I desire that My people would be flooded with Me entirely. I desire that My people would surrender every area of their lives and of their hearts to Me, and let Me cleanse and remove every hindrance and everything that separates and everything that opposes My Light. I want to spread abroad the knowledge of My Glory, My Light, within them and then when that knowledge of Me fully radiates from within them, then I will bring that knowledge of Me to the outside of them, and I will break that final barrier once and for all. There will be no areas of separation anymore. There will only be Light, and there will only be Life, and there will only be Me. The world will see that I am Light, and that I am Life, as they behold those that walk fully with Me, for they will fully see Me, through them.”

The scene in My dream then changed to one of us being in our church. Patrick and I were standing in the front of the pulpit area. As we were speaking up front, the Lord began to suddenly increase in His Presence up front and as I watched in the dream, I saw from behind us, and through us, and all around us, came forth this brilliant flash of the purest whitest light I have ever seen. It was like an explosion of atomic powered light that made everything and everyone in the room be instantly enveloped in that brilliant white light to where you could see nothing but the light. In a second’s time, everyone was flooded with that light and became part of that light. There was nothing but the Light, for the Lord filled everything everywhere with Himself.

End of the experience.

Eph 3:  AMP

16May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality]. 17May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love, 18That you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God's devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; 19[That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]! 20Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]--21To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).

Susan O’Marra
10-27-09

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/30/2009 at 5:54pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

"The scene in My dream then changed to one of us being in our church. Patrick and I were standing in the front of the pulpit area. As we were speaking up front, the Lord began to suddenly increase in His Presence up front and as I watched in the dream, I saw from behind us, and through us, and all around us, came forth this brilliant flash of the purest whitest light I have ever seen. It was like an explosion of atomic powered light that made everything and everyone in the room be instantly enveloped in that brilliant white light to where you could see nothing but the light. In a second’s time, everyone was flooded with that light and became part of that light. There was nothing but the Light, for the Lord filled everything everywhere with Himself."

so be it! others have shared concerning the same but in a diverse way, yet one  : ) Loren Sanford speaks of islands of glory in a sea of mud. i'll see if i can find it and share it. if not, Jeffrey, you can do a search by using those words..islands of glory in a sea of mud.

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus
Jeffrey Stewart

Posted: 10/30/2009 at 6:16pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I believe this is it, Kathy

I have been praying for revival in America for most of my life, but recently the Lord refocused that praying.  We’re not going to see a broad culture-changing revival in America affecting every level of society no matter how much we desire it.  The Lord says that the nation has made a settled decision and firmly set its moral course contra the laws and ways of God.  The debate is over.  The decision has been made and will not be unmade.  Judgment is therefore fixed.

At the highest levels of government, whatever one might think of President Bush (and I might be as frustrated as anyone else for a number of reasons), he is at least a moral man who claims a Christian faith, but on the moral front Bush has been the proverbial Dutch boy with his fingers in the dike.  The problem is that he doesn’t have enough fingers and he is the last - or among the last - in his position who will take that stand.

But we can see a revival within the church accompanied by a great ingathering of "refugees" from the destruction in the culture wrought by the sin in the culture as we reach out in compassion and mercy. 

The days ahead therefore require a different strategy and focus on the part of God's people than we have heretofore pursued.  Churches must become islands of glory in a sea of mud, cities of refuge in a world filled with death.  The culture will not change.  It will only get worse.  Both Matthew 24 and the book of Revelation tell us that the world must get worse before the return of the Lord.  But the Scriptures are also clear that the church will thrive in the midst of it.  While the culture around us gets worse, the church will get better and reap a harvest of souls rescued out of the culture.

I will always pray for kings and those in authority as the Scripture commands me to do, but I will no longer invest my energy in pleading for something at a national level that the nation has firmly decided against.  I will plead for the salvation of kings and those in authority because they are human beings whom God loves and I will plead for the church to be the glorious bride she was intended to be, to shine as ever increasing light in a dark place until the Lord returns.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Kathy Bippus

Posted: 10/30/2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged Quote Kathy Bippus

yes, that's one portion. i looked through and there is more along with others response to, that brings it together. just have to do some digging : ) another looking into is Laurence Lilley's articles and there are several others, such as Ron's and Kristons..and well several. if i keep naming names i'm going to leave someone out and so this is sufficient.

i know what i have `seen' in Spirit and hold the `child' in my arms, like unto Simeon. whether i see the full fruition or not, i know the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ and He will reign forever : ) so meanwhile, i choose to speak Life in and over His `church', the body of Christ and into this Nation(America)..it's His.

i can't remember how i came across it, but i watched a video about the universe and within it i saw the Majesty of God. i also realized while watching, the church as a whole( which includes me) has not yet come into the living reality of all that Jesus accomplished and who He has made us to be in His earth. when we do...just as Susan shared..the revelation becomes a living/Living reality of explosive proportion...manifested outwardly. : )

View Kathy Bippus's Profile Search for other posts by Kathy Bippus

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version