Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: You are coming into the reality of My Faithfulness by Susan O’Marra Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/20/2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

“You Are Coming Into The Reality Of My Faithfulness”

You are coming into the reality of My Faithfulness. All that I have been working out from behind the scenes and all that I have been working out from within you to prepare you, I am now slowly bringing forth and you are just noticing that My Hand is moving. I was moving in the beginning. I was moving in the midst. Now I am still moving as I show you what I have been doing. You see it as breakthrough, but I see it as an unfolding of My Plan that was laid out on your behalf.

I am showing you that I am faithful to bring you forth into My purposes, but that I am also faithful as your God to walk with you and to care for you, and to bring the changes in your life to fruition. My Word is ever faithful. I never forget, nor do I slumber concerning you. You don’t see all of the things that I do in the background on your behalf, nor do you understand all that I have removed from you or from your path, to bring you to this point. But I do want you to understand this now.

You must trust Me more, and rely on your own reasoning less. Only I can bring you all the way, for I have ordered your path and I know what is ahead for you. So, trust that I know what I am doing, and I know just what to do to prepare you for each step that must come. I want you to realize that I am working everything out, and you will see My Hand move on your behalf, if you lean entirely upon Me and if you will be sensitive to Me and obey Me as it unfolds. For much distracts you throughout your day, and you need to be ever diligent to guard your thoughts and your heart to distractions. These cloud out My voice and you lose your focus.

It is time that you walk in the reality of My Faithfulness with Me. I have a continual supply. It flows to those who are continually connected to Me. If you remain yielded to Me and in fellowship with Me throughout your day, then you will walk in the reality of My Flow and you will partake of My Faithfulness continually. This is My desire for you, that you walk in My Fullness and in My Reality. I am Ever-Present. There is not one time, nor moment when I am not I AM. I am with you always. My Reality will become your reality. See Me as I am. There is not one time, nor one moment when I am not Faithful, when I am not Ever-Present.

When My People begin to grasp this, then nothing will hinder them, nor cause them to lose their focus, nor fellowship with Me. Nothing could defeat them, nor hinder their walks anymore. For I am with them, and ever-working on their behalf’s. It is time for you to rise up and take the helm of your faith, and truly believe in Me. It is time to walk in the reality of My Faithfulness. It is time to walk in the reality of My Provision and in My Wisdom. For I have Wisdom that is above all earthly wisdom, that is above any trial or problem that is in the earth. For everything that you will walk through, I have the key. So why not ask Me? It is readily available and I am accessible. But I am only accessible to those who will believe. What you put your faith in determines what you will be, what you will receive, and what you will ultimately become in the end. Believe in My Reality.

Rise up today, place yourself in My Hands, and connect with Me afresh. Make a determination today to listen to My Voice and then yield to Me when I speak to you. Obey Me when I give you instructions. As you put into action what I tell you, then you will see the flow of My faithfulness and of My goodness as I walk with you. You must believe and you must learn to relate to Me intimately. I want your full faithfulness to Me. We are to have an equal relationship, and I want it to be a full and satisfying relationship too. That is why I am challenging you to be aware of My Hand drawing you forth further right now. Take notice of what I am doing, and rest in Me. Let Me have those things that I am trying to extract from you. These things hinder you and cloud your perceptions. They draw your focus away from Me, and they drain your faith. Let Me have them, so that you can see My Reality.

I have a brand New Year in front of you. I want you to step into it free; free from all that draws your focus and that draws your faith. I am the Author and Finisher of your faith. But I cannot finish what I desire, if you do not allow My Faithfulness to become a Reality to you. This New Year will be one of Radical Shifts and of much Turmoil for those who cannot flow with Me. For those who do not have Me as their Reality. There will be no constant for those who walk in their flesh or in the power of their souls. I am the only Constant and Truth that you will be able to walk steadfastly within. So let My Reality begin. Let your Faith rise and grow so that I can even more show that I am your God. You will see the Faithfulness of My Rod as it is extended to you and for you as you go. I am ready to move. I Am ready to prove. I am ready to reveal, and I am ready to thrust you forth even further than you have allowed Me to before. I am at your door, now let Me show you more.

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version