Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Hall of Faith :He is Moving You From Transition to Position by Paullete Reed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Beverly Miller

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/27/2009 at 9:18am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

The Hall of Faith: He is Moving You From Transition to Position
Paulette Reed

Does it ever seem like you're somewhere and perhaps should be elsewhere, but seem to be going nowhere? Are you waiting for doors to open, but can't find the keys? Well, beloved, I believe I have good news. You may be in the "hall of faith." Please allow me to explain.

Recently, I had a dream about being in a long hallway. When I asked Holy Spirit for the interpretation of the dream, I saw hundreds of Believers "in the hallway." Oh, friends, don't turn back and don't get stuck. The Lord is up to something, so keep moving forward, as He is about to show you the way, the truth and the light!

As I was walking down the long, narrow hallway, I remember sensing perplexity. I looked backward, then forward...waiting, wondering. If I peered ahead long enough I realized the dimly lit hallway became brighter way off in the distance. Next, an honorable, international church leader joined me in the hallway and took my hand. The leader was silent as we walked forward together, and suddenly I could see several doors—one was open. We walked through the open door and entered an office that housed a beautiful, large couch covered in exquisite gold brocade fabric. I felt an amazing peace in this new-found office, a resting place and dwelling for the glory of God.

Symbolism

The length of a hallway can indicate the duration of a transition period, and the light speaks of the degree and nature of revelation we receive along the way. The width gives insight on the space available for maneuvering as we walk. In this dream, the hallway was quite narrow. In fact, I felt as if I almost had to turn sideways to squeeze through. However, I knew it was extremely important to go through the hallway rather than try to escape it. The narrowness seemed uncomfortable due to limited movement, but actually kept me from going to the left or the right, and it compelled transition.

The walking indicated progress or living in the Spirit. It also seemed to represent a trip or traveling. The Great Commission, I presume—Go!

When the cherished leader took my hand, it was a symbol of strength, power, action and possession. Hands are also instruments of work and service, and they indicate ministry activities that fulfill the word and will of God. Of course, an open door indicates a transition, an opportunity. And, the office we entered represented a position of trust, where agency and representative powers are granted for one's service to another. It also represented the five-fold ministry: apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher.

The gold color of the beautiful cloth on the furniture represented the riches of the glory of God. Gold also symbolizes an enduring capacity of Believers as overcomers, an unchanging holiness as well as wisdom and righteousness. And, brocade is a fabric woven with an elaborate design, especially one having a raised overall pattern. In dream interpretation a couch indicates a safe, comfortable place to sit and rest. Sitting can represent rulership; position; concentration; receiving; place of authority; power; a business contract or agreement and the Kingship of the Lord.

The Obscure Hallway

Beloved, in the hallways of life, the Lord redefines and adjusts the rules necessary for us to be changed from glory to glory. While we're in the corridor, Holy Spirit gives us time to focus and pray for accurate direction. We may feel bewildered because we've never been this way before. But how marvelous that the King of Glory takes our hand and teaches us a new way. A way we have not been before.

The hallways of God are, of course, transition. They are a place where the Lord connects where we have been with where we are going. Although the Word tells us not to look back, it also tells us, "don't forget." Don't forget from where we have come, Church. Don't forget how much God has done for us. Remain grateful, knowing that if you suffer with Jesus you shall also be glorified with Him. The Lord wants to build a bridge between your past and your future in order to catapult you into destiny.

Keys to the Kingdom

Here are some keys to unlock those doors at the end of your Heavenly Father's hallway. These are doors only God can open and no man can shut (Revelation 3:8). Oh, this is so crucial to grasp as the Church moves forward into new offices.

• No murmuring, or we may be in the hallway for 40 years.
• Stand on the promises of God. We can't see well in a dimly lit hallway, but we live by faith and not by sight.
• Stay focused on the King—when He gets our attention He can adjust our vision and illuminate our path (Proverbs 4:18).
• Don't stop—keep movin'! We can't sit down in the hallways of life...transition times. We may even find ourselves pacing back and forth in intercession. It's okay, as there's an inner rest, a peace that passes all human understanding.
• Two things we can do while in the hallway—eat and drink of the Living Word.
• Go forward! Look back only briefly, when prompted by Holy Spirit, as He uses your past experiences as connections to your future. Let the Master Potter mold your trials into bridges, crossing over to wholeness and holiness.
• Trust Jesus—He works in us for His will and His good purposes (Philippians 2:13).
• Be adaptable, allowing the restoration (recovering) process. The Lord cannot put old fabric on new wine skins or it tears. He will perfect love in us, not half way, but unto completion.
• Find your identity in Christ when it seems you're alone in the hallway. God expounds all things to His disciples privately (Mark 4:34).
Listen for your Shepherd's strategy, not stepping out until you have direction. When in doubt—don't.
Watch for the doors God opens, not man.
• Follow the King! When we feel a bit squeezed, in narrow places, we're compelled to seek the Lord. Then He takes us by the hand and fills us with hope, expectation and revelation.
• Remain grateful, and when you see the open door go through it with no fear, only gratitude and joy-unspeakable.

Your Personal Hall of Faith

You might ask yourself where you are at in the hallway...the beginning, the middle or the end? This discernment helps because when a footman knows the distance of a race, he's prepared to pace himself and use keys as needed. He keeps his eye on the prize, knowing that tenacity is increasing as he receives glimpses of a radiant rainbow of light at the end of the corridor.

Friends, it's in the hallways of life that faith becomes our personal possession. It's in the hallway that Jesus increases patience, perspective and purpose. If your hallway seems a bit dim just now, remember, light shines the brightest when it's the darkest. And, you need both dark and light in order for your shadow to be cast...just like Peter.

I saw so many weary in the hallway...at the end of a year (cycle), the end of one portion of their journey with Jesus. Hold, beloved! You're a champion of the Most High God! Let Isaiah 57:10 speak life to you today. "You were tired out by the length of your road, yet you did not say, 'It is hopeless.' You found renewed strength, therefore you did not faint."

Oh rejoice, dear one, and again I say rejoice! The King is coming to take you by the hand, and you shall walk as He walked, in the light of His glory. Jesus is the door. He is taking you from transition to position—into apostolic Christianity.

Paulette Reed
Extreme Prophetic Ministries

Email: info@xpmedia.com

About Paulette Reed: Paulette is operations manager for Patricia King and Extreme Prophetic Ministries, in Maricopa, Arizona. She is a powerful preacher, prophetic minister, encourager, and author. Her passion is to share the love of Christ and unite people to the inexplicable love of our Heavenly Father, exhorting them to arise and reach for their destiny. Paulette loves to see God's people awakened and proclaim the active extension of the Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven. She ministers in the revival anointing accompanied by revelatory ministry, healing, miracles, signs and wonders.

Paulette Reed's Itinerary:

Note: Events are subject to change at the ministry's discretion. We suggest you always check first with the event contact listed here and/or directly visit their website for latest

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Beverly Miller

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

I Love this ...Confirmation!

I also had a dream not too long ago about walking through a hallway...

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

View Beverly Miller's Profile Search for other posts by Beverly Miller Visit Beverly Miller's Homepage
Michele Hay

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

So very encouraging...so needed a word...thank you Lord!

Beverly Miller

Posted: 12/27/2009 at 10:09am | IP Logged Quote Beverly Miller

Hi Michelle~

This word really encouraged me also ..Love&Hugs &Encouragement to you today!

Blessings,

Beverly Miller

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version