Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/11/2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

Who sent you?
Christine Beadsworth
Feb 11, 2010

Fresh Oil Releases
Who Sent You?

It is not usual for me to send so many articles out in one month,but I sense the urgency of the Spirit that time is running out for communication in this manner so I must be obedient even at the risk of making you feel bombarded with emails.Please feel free to save them and read and digest at your own pace!

After writing the article on messengers of fire,that night I had a dream which is directly connected to the subject. I dreamt that I observed my mother sitting alone in the passenger seat of a stationary vehicle at dusk. Her door was open. Then two young girls of about three years of age, according to their height, approached the car. Although they were the size of children, they had adult faces. One was dark, young looking and very attractive with plump cheeks and an outgoing personality. Her features were so perfect and symmetrical that they almost gave me the impression of a doll's face. The other blond one looked much older and was unattractive. One could tell from her face that she had been through much sorrow. Her face was lined and her eyes sad. I was given the understanding that they had come to give my mother a hug and that this had happened on a regular basis in the past.

The dark-haired one boldly threw her arms around my mother's neck with such fervor that the backrest of the seat went backwards and my mother ended up lying on her back with the little girl on top of her clutching her tightly round the neck. I was looking from one girl to the other,not certain of what was happening. However I seemed to connect with the blond girl,our eyes meeting a number of times . When I hugged her, I saw her eyes carried a depth of grief as she just watched what was going on, waiting for her turn to embrace and touch my mother. Then a dark-haired woman arrived from the left and said she had come to fetch her daughter. She was dressed in a short skirt, appeared very brisk and business-like and she took the little dark-haired girl away.

Here is the interpretation I received on waking : my mother represents the church, which is stationary, going nowhere, without the presence of her husband amidst growing darkness. Her door is open to any form of visitation as she keenly senses the lack of her husband's presence. The two girls represent two types of messenger or spirit who have come to visit the church. They either arrive carried within a specific minister/earthen vessel or as an spiritual outpouring allowed and received by waiting church. Hair represents glory and anointing and the dark-haired girl represents the visitation of a counterfeit, a messenger carrying a dark anointing, whose outward appearance is attractive to the eyes and whom displays such a strong outpouring and demonstration to the church that she is bowled over and her vision obscured by what she is experiencing. It feels like a show of love but in reality it is strangling the life out of her. The plump cheeks suggest the presence of fat or anointing and on the face of it, everything seems perfect and lines up (symmetrical) – but in reality it is plastic. Because the church is so hungry to experience and 'feel' again the love and presence of her Husband, she accepts the lavish display which comes through the door she has left open and doesn't discern that this could be counterfeit, because somehow this stranglehold feels so familiar ( there have been other visitations in the past that seemed similar in character) and she is given no opportunity to experience the other visitation that is quietly and sadly waiting in the wings.

The embrace of the dark-haired girl and her stranglehold on the church demonstrates those whom Paul spoke of:

2Co 11:2 MSG The thing that has me so upset is that I care about you so much--this is the passion of God burning inside me! I promised your hand in marriage to Christ, presented you as a pure virgin to her husband. 2Co 11:3 And now I'm afraid that exactly as the Snake seduced Eve with his smooth patter, you are being lured away from the simple purity of your love for Christ. 2Co 11:4 It seems that if someone shows up preaching quite another Jesus than we preached--different spirit, different message--you put up with him quite nicely.

2Co 11:13KJV For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 2Co 11:14 Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light? 2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Solomon too warned of this spirit which set out to ensnare. Notice the time of day this occurs:

Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtle of heart. Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lies in wait at every corner.)
Pro 7:13 So she caught him, and kissed him....
The blond girl represents the messenger who comes in the Spirit of Christ. Her lack of attractiveness and sad demeanor alludes to the description of Jesus given by Isaiah:

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he has no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

She is waiting in the wings sadly watching what is happening to the church and knowing that her visitation and ministry to the church will only be received after it has become clear of whose seed the dark-haired girl is. The mother who comes to lay claim to her own is the counterfeit church,the harlot of Revelation 17. She comes from the left-hand side, placing her with the goats rather than the sheep at the right hand of Christ. There is a time when those watching what is going on find it difficult to make out what is happening to the church although they feel an instant connection and see eye to eye with those who come in the Spirit of Christ and with the mind of Christ. There is an inner witness and they can feel the heartbreak of the authentic apostles (sent ones) who sadly observe what the church is experiencing, knowing it is counterfeit.

However the time comes when there is a clear line drawn between the counterfeit and the authentic. The harlot church,operating on business principles and practicing worldly values,will herself identify and claim her own and as the counterfeit is removed and assigned its place on the left of Christ, the time for a real visitation of the Spirit of Christ arrives.

Those who have been waiting their time of release will then step up to embrace and show real love to the church. They are those who have been through much. They are acquainted with sorrow and know what it is to share the sufferings of Christ. They may not be eloquent and attractive to look at but their hearts burn with the passion of Christ for the Church and they speak the Truth in love. As Paul said to the Corinthians:

2Co 11:5 MSG But if you put up with these big-shot "apostles," why can't you put up with simple me? I'm as good as they are. 2Co 11:6 It's true that I don't have their voice, haven't mastered that smooth eloquence that impresses you so much. But when I do open my mouth, I at least know what I'm talking about.

Although there is no flamboyance and outward show, there is an authenticity about them and they have a wisdom beyond their years and a simple ageless message:

1Co 2:1 And I, brothers, when I came to you, did not come with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring to you the testimony of God. 1Co 2:2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 1Co 2:3 And I was with you in weakness and in fear, and in much trembling. 1Co 2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,

It seems that this dream carries a message that the visitations and lavish outpourings that have been experienced by the church in the recent past have been counterfeit and that the real and promised visitation of the Spirit of Christ is waiting in the wings until the appointed time of separation and removal of that which masquerades as the authentic. This will occur when the counterfeit church arrives or comes on the scene, becoming visible as clearly and distinctly separate from the real church. This harlot church who conducts business with the world and its leaders will lay claim to the counterfeit messengers as being one of their own.

What really struck me was that there was no look of judgment and condemnation in the eyes of the waiting blond girl. It was as if she understood the loneliness and need of the church and the reasons which made her vulnerable to accepting whatever visitation came her way. However, when the perfect comes,that which is imperfect passes away and looking into the face of these authentic vessels,the church will realize that they have looked into the face of Christ and that what they thought was real in the past is in fact a pale shadow of the real.

May the Lord hasten the time of demarcation and separation of that which is counterfeit that the church may experience an authentic visitation of the Spirit once again.

In His service
Christine
freshoil@polka.co.za

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Michele Hay

Posted: 02/12/2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

My thoughts on this is that perhaps we should ...

in this not judge people as being either real or counterfiet...but instead the messages. As you noticed...the church/your mother...was authentic in her hunger and search for visitation by her Lord.

Many churches/people have had some small visitations from the Lord...and many hungry saints are sitting under teaching with some mixture. So it is the counterfeit/similar but not the same... messages that make us weak or endangered depending how far off from the demonstration of love and truth of Jesus they are.

The Lord has a movement of his genuine love waiting in the wings...He will use his ministers who love and have been through grief and even longing for the church they love but have been unnoticed and forgotten by her  in their exile.

Then people will have to choose what is right...those who don't want to...will take their message...and leave. It takes a change of heart...to want to stay with the true message of Jesus...

love, michele

Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/12/2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Michele Hay wrote:

The Lord has a movement of his genuine love waiting in the wings...He will use his ministers who love and have been through grief and even longing for the church they love but have been unnoticed and forgotten by her  in their exile.

Beautiful Michele --- and you are one of those....a minister of His Love. --- He will safely carry His vessel of Love and bring her through all her trials, all her difficulties and all her pain for He has been in it all for a greater purpose....for He has given you a taste of what is to come and from His Love you did not depart ....He is faithful to all His children and His Love knows no boundaries --- He loves us all from the greatest to the small.....His love extends to the highest mountain peak and reaches to the lowest valley, unto the weak.

Freely we have received now freely we give --- Freely we have received of His forgiveness, His Love, His gentleness, his patience, His long suffering now freely we give to all, both great and small.

In His Grace,
Maria.

Edited by Maria Woolston on 02/12/2010 at 4:54pm
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Kayla Boyd

Posted: 02/12/2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged Quote Kayla Boyd

Indeed...

I have been a witness to this as well...to me, there has been a clear distinction between the real and the counterfeit...sadly, the church is too weak to discern the difference- now is the time when eyes are opening and God is revealing the true and when His perfection comes, the imperfect MUST pass away

THE TRUE SHALL RISE UP & STEP IN THEIR RIGHTFUL PLACES IN CHRIST.

AMEN to your post Christine

kayla

Michele Hay

Posted: 02/12/2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged Quote Michele Hay

...thank you Maria...

Maria Woolston

Posted: 02/12/2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Thank you Jeffrey for posting this.... I witness with the dream and interpretation withour reservation...God in His wisdom gave the church what she wanted during this dry, dry season of waiting.. ..the withholding of the Latter rain....He gave her the desires of her heart to humble her and prepare her so she might receive of this coming outpouring of great, great grace....the final last days harvest. God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble.

This was spoken to me in a dream in 1993...

“There are a people who were once possessed by me, then became dispossessed. But I am going to repossess them once again.” “There is a sleep that has lead unto death.

Yes there is a famine for Him and Word, ..our inner man needs to be fed, fed the bread of affliction, which is the bread of life...pruned back to the Word, Christ and His humility .He has caused this great famine to separate His Beloved and bring us to a place of great hunger for Him and Him alone.....there is a lot more to this, historically also,in the last 100 years I'm talking about... but just briefly here........Oh look what the flesh has "drummed up" in the outer court In this dry, dry season while I have been withholding my latter rain….you could not go into the inner court because you cast your bread into the dark pit -- ...this was my doing....can you now see what you are partaking of in this dry season? It will continue to grow to it's full bloom ... Look at what I have sent you in the outer court, I gave you what you wanted. I gave it to you to humble you. It is of my doing.....--- but I have already led the first of my Beloved into the chamber ahead of you and for you.....you cast the first of my Beloved into the bed of affliction which became my bed of consummation...this was my doing.....I annointed my Beloved for the valley of death and union with Me and I separated her, cleansed and purged her in the fires of affliction  she rose into the heavenlies and with clear eagle eyes she did see.... .I have caused a great famine for my Word by the drying up of My Spirit/Water..You need rain for food to grow...and until you can see your poverty and destitution you will not come into the inner chamber and sup of Me,..the door is the door of destitution and humility ....you will continue to wither, your skin shall cleave to your bones and you will fade away. I have an appointed day, the brightness of the first of my Beloved will illuminate all you have partaken of in this dry season. In this day your eyes and ears will open and you will see your poverty and barrenness and you will offer up an acceptable sacrifice to me -- that of a broken and contrite heart....I have sent the first of my Beloved in ahead of you ... the inner court where all the preparation is which leads to the bed of consummation. You would not eat of Me....to eat of me is to partake in my afflictions....His Word/Him are kisses on my mouth....my Word is nigh your mouth...even on your lips....we are the Bread of Life to a dying and hungry world...Father, Father, my food is to be your will.....I had another dream some years ago---I said to Him in it --- "How will I feed them Lord, my pantry is empty" ... He said Maria did I not feed the 5 thousand ---Then later that year... "I will feed the 12 lost tribes of Israel with the 12 broken pieces of bread, that is the whole earth... ---Meditate on my word day and night..-- you have eaten of the bread of affliction during the night and you will be Bread to the hungry,the poor, and the broken in My day --- ....and you are that broken bread to a dying and hungry world....there is a famine, a famine for the hearing of my Word just as Amos spoke...Hear my word --- open your mouth and I will fill it.

Would you mind Jeffrey if I posted some related dreams here under this post as they will confirm this dream... They are remarkably clear. The first one I had around 1988 foretelling the coming counterfeit moves of His Spirit and giving me clear direction during this dark time.....There are so many who are broken.  A few years later He told us to leave the church and raise our children outside of her. In obedience to His leading, we have not been back. He has been faithful to us and our children in revealing Himself to us all in our home..The other 2 dreams were in 1999 during a visitation in our home where I received a miraculous healing.

Our lives often become similitudes --- In the prophetic and intercession and the 2 are inseparable, we walk the Word, it is not just talking the Word but becoming His message, His Word....we live it out in intercession and in the fruits of obedience....and we are limited to what the Holy Spirit allows us to speak...during these times His Love for all groans in us day and night in inutterable words as our tongue cleaves to the roof of our mouths....He comes and serves us with His divine presence and Love in unions where words are not spoken.... we serve Him with the fruit of His Love and He serves us with His Love for all....it is humbling to be bound in and to Him in such a way.

We can only speak as He allows because of the hardness of heart of His people in whom He has placed His jealous Love in us for them, like an inquenchable Fire. He loves His people. We are despised, forsaken, and treated as dung by those He and we love. 

We gladly bear our reproach outside of the camp...we offer up our backs to them as we have been chastened in His Love, knowing His love for all, pruned back to the humility of Christ and confined in the silence of our Saviour .....for the joy that is set before us...with the full knowledge of the ingathering of many Sons unto glory.

I do not want to detract from your post. But these dreams are in keeping with the topic.

They heal the wound of my people slightly saying peace, peace. They have placed a band aid over the wound of my people....it is of my doing. It is I who sent the enemy to her bed ...Satan is a tool in My hand.... The pus continues to pour out from the root.of the tree of self. Her fruit is rotten and bitter, it is as pus and a root of bitterness. .  But I will completely uproot the tree and heal the breach. I will heal the ravishing trauma the enemy has inflicted upon her. Behold both my Goodness and my Severity ... all my ways are Love.

Isaiah 30:26 ..Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD binds up the breach of his people, and heals the stroke of their wound.

In His Grace,

Maria

Edited by Maria Woolston on 02/13/2010 at 2:43am
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version