Billy Graham's
Message to
America - Video

How I Escaped
the
Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: I’m taking things to their limits by Susan O’Marra Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Jeffrey Stewart

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 04/21/2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged Quote Jeffrey Stewart

I am taking things to their limits. Especially you. I am bringing you to the limits in what you can endure and in what you perceive and even believe. I want you to break free of your restraints and your boundaries that you have erected to protect t yourself. There can no longer be any limits in your life regarding your walk with Me. I have so much more for you. Vast amounts of understanding, and revelation await you, but you must shatter every wall and everything that you hold dear, to break through your last vestiges of fear.

It is fear that causes you to hold back. It is fear that prevents you from opening up to Me and to My greater realities. You say you want to know Me and to draw closer to Me. Then you must leave it all, and you must plunge fully into Me. I have come to set you free. I have come to remove every boundary and I will deal with every thought that still argues with Me within you. I want you to know who I am and to be fully persuaded within your heart and mind that I am your God. For I want no more doubts within you. I want you to embrace Me within your being and not just acknowledge Me with your mind.

I am opening your understanding to My reality. I am here to walk with you. And walk with you I shall. I shall reveal My true reality to you, and My deep love for you. I want you to love Me because you truly do love Me, and not just because you have to or need to. I created you to love Me. I am here to be with you in the earth. I am here to walk with My People. I am here to awaken My people. It is time that the Church knows that I Am. It is time that the Church takes the limits off of Me. It is time that My Church knows and walks with Me in the earth.

So I am causing everything to press it’s boundaries, limits, and walls. There will be tremendous breaking to the left and to the right. There will be tremendous shattering of all that opposes and resists the knowledge of Me. For I am here to set free all that want to be set free and all that want to know Me and to be like Me. Everything that you know and understand will be rearranged and uprooted so that you will know that you indeed walk and move and live in Me. Your entire being must be connected to Mine, and you must learn to draw from Me everything that you need and everything that is to be known. It is time that My people inquire of Me and learn to rely fully upon Me. There can be no other source for you but Me.

The perimeters of man’s knowledge is still only based upon their souls and upon that which they have invented or reasoned. But men do not attribute their knowledge as coming from Me. No more. That which is human and based upon men’s works and ways, will be seen as only that. That which is inspired of My Holy Spirit and that which is divine in nature will be seen, and will not be attributed to men anymore. For I will increase the knowledge of My people. I will increase the creativeness of My People. I will release hidden knowledge reserved only for the righteous. I will bring a distinction between My people and the world. I will be seen through them, and men will know who I am and they will know that they have rejected Me.

It is time for My Sons and Daughters to set new spiritual perimeters and to establish new earthly boundaries. Not limits that will encompass you again, but will establish My new Patterns to ever increase from. It is time not only for the ancient landmarks to be restored, but for also their rightful inheritances to be given to all. My people will not be broken anymore. My people will not be seen as nothing anymore. My Church will not be powerless anymore. My Church will be Holy as I am Holy. For I AM their God and I am among you now.

My House will be a House of Healing. My House will be a House of Prayer. My House will be a Glorious, Plenteous House that will feed multitudes. It is time for My House to be built in the earth, and for it to rise. The limits are removed. I place no limits upon My People. I release you into your destiny. I AM your Destiny. Look into Me and see those things that are about to be, and believe. I am here to bring My Words to pass. I am here to glorify My Church in the earth, for MY Bride will be an overcoming and triumphant bride. She also will be radiant with Me as a witness in the earth. It is time to abandon yourself to My unlimitedness, and to see from My View what I will now do among you.

-Susan O’Marra

04-21-10

Edited by Jeffrey Stewart on 04/21/2010 at 3:53pm

The secret of great faith is being fully convinced of His great faithfulness to keep His Word.
View Jeffrey Stewart's Profile Search for other posts by Jeffrey Stewart Visit Jeffrey Stewart's Homepage
Maria Woolston

Posted: 04/21/2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged Quote Maria Woolston

Amen and AMEN!!!
View Maria Woolston's Profile Search for other posts by Maria Woolston
Bill Evans

Posted: 04/21/2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged Quote Bill Evans

Glory to God

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic