Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 12/30/2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged Quote Moderator

2012  - Dreams Fulfilled
29th December, 2011

Lana Vawser

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, (Ephesians 3:20 ESV)

My precious Church, you are about to enter into a season and time in history that is going to exceed your expectations and experiences of Me previously.

I am about to release a new thing. I am about to release fulfilled dreams at a scale larger than you can imagine My people.

The alignment is taking place, the shifting is in motion, the release is happening, the promotion is occurring, the manifestation of My presence and Glory in your midst is increasing. You are seeing greater manifestations of the heavenly realms in your midst.

What you have experienced already My Church is just a foretaste, but a drop in the ocean of My goodness and kindness in what I am about to release.

This is your time to dream My Church, this is your time to come before Me in worship and dream the dreams that I have placed in your hearts. Dream about all that I am doing in your lives right now, and dream of what is to come.

Dream of what you long to do for Me and My Kingdom, dream about the desires I placed inside you, and know that as you rest before Me in My presence, you will see these dreams begin to manifest.

2012, will be a year of greater harvest for you My Church. It will be a year where the promised land will be entered into at levels that have not been explored before.

2012, will be a year of tremendous joy in deep intimacy with Me, there will be supernatural release of My joy that will build and propel many of you into new levels of the spirit realm.

2012, will see you My Church rise up into new levels of peace, knowing My heart, knowing who I am, and not being shaken by this world, by the chaos and circumstances that surround you, but standing firm My Church, as the light I have called you to be and shining to all the world.

The light of My presence will reach into places that have not seen My Glory yet through you My Church, through YOU! Arise and Shine!!!!!!!!

There will be an rising up of those I have prepared for new Kingdom assignments, and those who have been forerunners in My Kingdom. The greater ushering forth of these ones, will see impartations increase, and greater life and creativity enter the body of Christ, the greater manifestation of My heart and goodness, and the fruit that shall flow from this revelation shall be at levels that you My Church have not seen.

Your toes are in the river of My goodness My people, you are about to be PLUNGED My Church into a greater revelation of My heart and dreams fulfilled.

Many of you have been waiting years, waiting for the manifestations of My promises to come to pass, dreams you have held so deep inside of you, waiting for them to be fulfilled, this will be the year of fulfilment. This is not a new word for many of you, for your spirits have already said to you that this is your year of birthing, this is your year of the double portion, this is your year of a new level of the promised land, this is your year of fulfilled dreams.

Do not allow fear to hold you down any longer My people, I long to give you the desires of your heart, in ways that will exceed your expectations. It’s time to be free in your dreaming My people.

Fulfilled dreams are manifesting, placing many of you in position for bringing in a greater harvest.

A new level of freedom will be seen by many of you in areas that you have spent years being bound and shackled.

The freedom in seeing dreams fulfilled, and dreaming in Me, will see you positioned for greater works of My Kingdom.

I am going to exceed your expectations My Church, and you will be transformed like never before by the revelation of My goodness and kindness.

The world as it has been known before will be changed by My Glory invading the marketplaces, invading home, invading lives, fulfilling dreams, miracles occurring, and many will come to Me.

Rejoice My people! You are now entering into a time like no other.

Lana Vawser
Manasseh Christian Ministries
lanavawserpropheticministries@lizzy.com.au

Edited by Moderator on 12/30/2011 at 12:05pm
View Moderator's Profile Search for other posts by Moderator

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version