Mormon Temple

VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
OpenHeaven.com Forum : VOICE OF PROPHECY - Prophetic Words
Subject Topic: The Three Flames Post Reply Post New Topic
Author
Emily Oakley

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 02/02/2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged Quote Emily Oakley

I had been praying, worshiping, seeking God and just adoring him...and was in a deep place of intercession, when I saw a vision of three individuals wearing long flowing white priestly robes, standing in a line, with their backs towards me.  The hair of two of them was quite short, so they could have been either male or female...it was non-descript, and the one in the middle, looked like a female. 

They each held a flame in their hands.  Each of the flames were about as big as the length of a hand, and the fatter lower part of the flame, as wide as a wrist. They were all slightly bent forward over their flames ....as they held them carefully and almost protectively.....

Behind them, (in front of their backs), was a huge white altar candle with a fresh wick that showed it had never been used before.....it was about chest high and very broad......as though it in itself was an altar.

Exodus 27   v20+21

And you shall command the children of Israel that they bring you pure oil of pressed olives for the light, to cause the lamp to burn continually. In the tabernacle of meeting outside the veil which is before the Testimony, Aaron and his sons shall tend to it from evening till morning before the Lord.  It shall be a statute forever to their generations on behalf of the children of Israel.

1Peter 9 But you are a chosen people a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of the darkness into his wonderful  light.....

Revelation 1 v6 To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father – to him be the glory and power for ever and ever amen.

I prayed for days after this asking God what the three flames represented....I asked him ...what does the first flame mean?....and eventually I heard him say THE FIRE OF HIS PRESENCE.

Jeremiah 33 v 3 Call to me and I will answer, and tell you the great and unsearchable things you do not know.

This passionate relationship with our Father..... the time that we spend with our heavenly Father in his word, talking and praying, worshiping  him, listening to him, seeking his heart, this connection and this relationship with him is so precious....and its out of this that we walk ,and know him... and within this, feel cherished by him.... and from this, we know who we are....sons and daughters of the living God....1 John 3 ‘See what the father has lavished on us, that we should be called the children of God!  And that is what we are!’ ....in his presence we are changed more into his likeness....in his presence we are healed...there is nothing like his presence.....he is awesome.....   

Then I asked God about the second flame.......this one I felt from deep inside my spirit.... the refining fire of his HOLINESS......and as I was praying and asking God for a confirmation of this, I felt the spirit of holiness  (not in its complete fullness, otherwise I would have been on the floor probably weeping and unable to get up).....as I worshipped....it’s one of those moments that is very hard to explain on paper...but experiencing his holiness really grounds you, in that you realise how awesomely holy he is.....it goes right through you to your core revealing who you are....in a loving way, yet the fear of the Lord is all over you.....and this holiness for him....to be set apart for his purposes, to be yielded to him....to his adorable Holy Spirit...our helper....our comforter....

Leviticus 19 v2......Be holy because I the Lord your God am holy.

Leviticus 22 v32  I am the Lord who makes you holy...

Hebrew 10 v9 + 10 ‘He sets aside the first to establish the second.   And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.’

And with the third flame I heard him say TRANSFORMATION.....in his presence, as we spend more time with him, we are transformed..... into his likeness....the transformation of the church into everything we were meant to be....

2 Corinthians 3 18  And we who with unveiled faces all reflect God’s glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever increasing glory, which comes from the Lord who is the spirit.

these flames were held so protectively,  as a mother covers her children, so no sudden gush of wind would blow them out, so nothing can destroy them, that no works of the enemy can travail against them......so that this most precious thing, having being born in hiddeness, out of deep intercession enduring intercession, warrior intercession, that the oil of the Holy Spirit, fresh oil, fresh revelation of the fullness of walking in the word, the true word which is so upside down to the natural....to die is to live, to give is to receive, with the fullness of the word manifesting in their lives, a new glory within, in their DNA, shining rooted in their DNA, this passionate body for this time and this place and now, is being put into its place realigned, separated unto Him, loving adoring him worshiping him, resting in him, warring with him, crying with him rejoicing with him, and  keeping these flames alight, ....I believe this to be to do with the new wine...as yet unseen corporately, but oh yes it is coming, full of the water, fresh waters of revelation, and yet full of a burning fire and yet compassion of Him....and when the time comes for the revealing of the revelation of the fullness of Him, the altar will be set alight and will shake the kingdom of darkness, they will be shaking...but before this will come an intense time of warfare....as we are immerging hell will be freaking out...this is the time when we have to KNOW  who we are....as sons and daughters of the living God, that he is our Father!!  That we have to know we belong to him, are hidden in him, that we can put on the full armour of God, new wine, fresh oil, new wine skin, ready to burst, a wave full of the spirit, a new wave full of the fresh anointing, in power of the spirit, where the glory of the latter day house is greater than the former glory...........  we want the blind to see, we want the captives free.......

And then a few weeks later as I prayed about the altar as yet unlit......I saw the vision again of the three holding the flames.....and I saw them each in turn , turn round to face the altar, each stretched out their hands....and each laid one hand and flame ontop of the other and reached forward and lit the huge altar, (candle).  And I heard God say RESTORATION......

Isaiah 61 v4 They will rebuild the ancient ruins, and restore the places long devastated; they will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations......And you will be called priests of the Lord you will be named ministers of our God.......

This word is so heavy in my spirit.....it is like one that needs to be birthed through prayer....it is for now.....its a powerful thing God wants to do in us through us , in us and with us.....

He wants to restore to us our destinies, and our dreams....many of which have been stolen.....the things we have been called to do and may feel we’ve lost....these things he wants to restore in us too.....

View Emily Oakley's Profile Search for other posts by Emily Oakley
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 02/02/2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Oh Emily thank you for sharing his heart with us.
I feel this word with every fiber of my being. I just gave up my job to spend time in prayer weekday mornings starting next week. Your word is confirmation to me.
Bless you Emily,
Love in Christ,
Cindy Glinski
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Colleen Philip

Posted: 02/02/2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged Quote Colleen Philip

Hi Emily, Cindy...I also agree that this is for now & is also a confirmation for me.  In praying with my friend last night we both realized anew how very important this intimate time with Father really is.  We read John G. Lake's one lecture where he explained how our physical weaknesses can be an indicator of a weakened spirit within us if we aren't re-charging ourselves in HIs presence daily or as needed. 

And just this morning I was asking Him to please share His vision & purpose for me in greater detail...that I need to be grounded in His purposes or I'll be open to discouragement or misdirection.  I accept through your timely word that it's His heart to bring that healing to our spirirts & out through our bodies just as it is to restore to us the dreams & destiny that have seemed to escape us.

Thank you for carrying this through to such a deep level of meaning for the rest of His body.   You are a faithful heart to Father & one He can trust with very important & significant food to nourish His Body.  Bless you!

Owe no man anything but love, carry no offences as Jesus did, & live righteously by giving generously with no strings!
"In Him we live, move, & have our being"...Amen!
View Colleen Philip's Profile Search for other posts by Colleen Philip
Cindy Glinski

Posted: 02/02/2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged Quote Cindy Glinski

Emily and Colleen,
This is the revelation that the Father shared with me in 2008.
Old Testament was the age of the Father (the clay pot)humans made of dust.

New Testament was the age of the Son, Jesus Christ (water in the clay pot)which we receive into our clay pots by becoming born again.

Next Testament is going to be the age of the Holy Spirit where the Holy Spirit will come upon all flesh. Those wo have been prepared will become as new wine being poured out. However we are only able to receive to the degree that we have been healed from the lies of the enemy to receive the mind of Christ, thus getting a new mind-new wine skin= divine thinking. We will be the generation.

Also here are verses pertaining to restoration that Father promised to me and I prayed over my family.

Lord God you are putting my house in order. I am seated with you fighting against real enemy, who is not flesh and blood. I know who I am in you, and I will stand in the gap for my family. I will see the salvation (sozo) complete restoration and healing of everything and everyone in my family. I already see it with my eyes of faith. Thank you for showing me how to back it up in the word because Jesus is the Living word, and always accomplishes what he sets out to do. Your word never returns void. Your word is light and it is life. You are the tree of life. You are a God of restoration

Genesis 20:7

Amplified Bible (AMP)

7So now restore to the man his wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not restore her [to him], know that you shall surely die, you and all who are yours.

Lord God I plead this scripture over my marriage. Restore marriage relationships start in my home.

Exodus 22:4

4If the beast which he stole is found in his possession alive, whether it is ox or ass or sheep, he shall restore double.

Lord God these people are your sheep. They have been without a shepherd to protect them. I stand in the gap and thank you for doulbe restoration.

Whatever deception, whatever evil spirits are attacking these marriages I command that their assignment no longer be valid. Break it off by the power of the shed blood.

Psalm 23:3

3He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.

I thank you for refreshing and restoring their lives and leading them in paths of righteousness. May they be found standing in You not because they have earned it but for YOUR NAMES SAKE!

Psalm 51:12-13

Amplified Bible (AMP)

12Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit.

13Then will I teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners shall be converted and return to You.

Restore to these families the joy of your salvation and uphold them with a willing spirit. Then I will teach transgressors your ways and sinners shall be converted and return to you.

Isaiah 57:18

Amplified Bible (AMP)

18I have seen his [willful] ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him also and will recompense him and restore comfort to him and to those who mourn for him.

Jeremiah 30:17

Amplified Bible (AMP)

17For I will restore health to you, and I will heal your wounds, says the Lord, because they have called you an outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no one seeks after and for whom no one cares!

Mark 8:25

King James Version (KJV)

25After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

Acts 1:6-8

Amplified Bible (AMP)

6So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will reestablish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?

7He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.

8But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

Galatians 6

Amplified Bible (AMP)

1BRETHREN, IF any person is overtaken in misconduct or sin of any sort, you who are spiritual [who are responsive to and controlled by the Spirit] should set him right and restore and reinstate him, without any sense of superiority and with all gentleness, keeping an attentive eye on yourself, lest you should be tempted also.

2Bear (endure, carry) one another's burdens and troublesome moral faults, and in this way fulfill and observe perfectly the law of Christ (the Messiah) and complete what is lacking [in your obedience to it].

3For if any person thinks himself to be somebody [too important to condescend to shoulder another's load] when he is nobody [of superiority except in his own estimation], he deceives and deludes and cheats himself.

4But let every person carefully scrutinize and examine and test his own conduct and his own work. He can then have the personal satisfaction and joy of doing something commendable (in itself alone] without [resorting to] boastful comparison with his neighbor.

5For every person will have to bear (be equal to understanding and calmly receive) his own [little] load [of oppressive faults].

6Let him who receives instruction in the Word [of God] share all good things with his teacher [contributing to his support].

7Do not be deceived and deluded and misled; God will not allow Himself to be sneered at (scorned, disdained, or mocked by mere pretensions or professions, or by His precepts being set aside.) [He inevitably deludes himself who attempts to delude God.] For whatever a man sows, that only is what he will reap.

8For he who sows to his own flesh (lower nature, sensuality) will from the flesh reap decay and ruin and destruction, but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

9And let us not lose heart and grow weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at the appointed season we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.

10So then, as occasion and opportunity open up to us, let us do good [morally] to all people [not only being useful or profitable to them, but also doing what is for their spiritual good and advantage]. Be mindful to be a blessing, especially to those of the household of faith [those who belong to God's family with you, the believers].

11See with what large letters I am writing with my own hand. [Mark carefully these closing words of mine.]

12Those who want to make a good impression and a fine show in the flesh would try to compel you to receive circumcision, simply so that they may escape being persecuted for allegiance to the cross of Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

13For even the circumcised [Jews] themselves do not [really] keep the Law, but they want to have you circumcised in order that they may glory in your flesh (your subjection to external rites).

14But far be it from me to glory [in anything or anyone] except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) through Whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world!

15For neither is circumcision [now] of any importance, nor uncircumcision, but [only] a new creation [the result of a new birth and a new nature in Christ Jesus, the Messiah].

16Peace and mercy be upon all who walk by this rule [who discipline themselves and regulate their lives by this principle], even upon the [true] Israel of God!

17From now on let no person trouble me [by making it necessary for me to vindicate my apostolic authority and the divine truth of my Gospel], for I bear on my body the [brand] marks of the Lord Jesus [the wounds, scars, and other outward evidence of persecutions--these testify to His ownership of me]!

18The grace (spiritual favor, blessing) of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah) be with your spirit, brethren. Amen (so be it).

The following promise was given to me at 12:30 am on December 19,1998

Psalm 24:1

Amplified Bible (AMP)A Psalm of David.

1THE EARTH is the Lord's, and the fullness of it, the world and they who dwell in it.
Promise believed for on December 19, 1998
and September 1, 1996
Psalm 25
Amplified Bible (AMP)

Psalm 25
[A Psalm] of David.
1UNTO YOU, O Lord, do I bring my life.
2O my God, I trust, lean on, rely on, and am confident in You. Let me not be put to shame or [my hope in You] be disappointed; let not my enemies triumph over me.

3Yes, let none who trust and wait hopefully and look for You be put to shame or be disappointed; let them be ashamed who forsake the right or deal treacherously without cause.

4Show me Your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths.

5Guide me in Your truth and faithfulness and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; for You [You only and altogether] do I wait [expectantly] all the day long.

6Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercy and loving-kindness; for they have been ever from of old.

7Remember not the sins (the lapses and frailties) of my youth or my transgressions; according to Your mercy and steadfast love remember me, for Your goodness' sake, O Lord.

8Good and upright is the Lord; therefore will He instruct sinners in [His] way.

9He leads the humble in what is right, and the humble He teaches His way.

10All the paths of the Lord are mercy and steadfast love, even truth and faithfulness are they for those who keep His covenant and His testimonies.

11For Your name's sake, O Lord, pardon my iniquity and my guilt, for [they are] great.

12Who is the man who reverently fears and worships the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that he should choose.

13He himself shall dwell at ease, and his offspring shall inherit the land.

14The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.

15My eyes are ever toward the Lord, for He will pluck my feet out of the net.

16[Lord] turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.

17The troubles of my heart are multiplied; bring me out of my distresses.

18Behold my affliction and my pain and forgive all my sins [of thinking and doing].

19Consider my enemies, for they abound; they hate me with cruel hatred.

20O keep me, Lord, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed or disappointed, for my trust and my refuge are in You.

21Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for and expect You.

22Redeem Israel, O God, out of all their troubles.

Amen,
Father the time of restoration of all things has begun, in my house and to the nations.
View Cindy Glinski's Profile Search for other posts by Cindy Glinski
Laurie Vaughan

Posted: 02/02/2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged Quote Laurie Vaughan

Emily,
  Thank you for sharing the vision and I think you have the right interpretation as well.  You have shared many deep words here on Open Heavens and I have been blessed by God through you.  I had a dream last year which I did post on this site as well.  Your word brought it back to mind.  In short, is confirms your vision and interpretation to me.  In my dream there was God's presence, then holiness and great joy, followed by a transformation. In a way it was all at once. Only, my dream had (four) living dancing tongues of fire, never figured out what they represented. Thanks again for sharing with us.

Edited by Laurie Vaughan on 02/02/2012 at 12:55pm

angela dubois

Posted: 02/02/2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged Quote angela dubois

as i began to read this automatically in my spirit i heard : MOUNT OF TRANSFIGURATION....

Edited by angela dubois on 02/02/2012 at 10:26am

View angela dubois's Profile Search for other posts by angela dubois
John Lawler

Posted: 02/03/2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged Quote John  Lawler

Emily,

This is a NOW WORD!!! It comes through relationship and faithfulness, to those who have truly turned their life over to him and have come to know him for who he is to them.

God bless you,

Stacey Yerian
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Posted: 02/04/2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged Quote Stacey Yerian

Amen to this word Emily.

As I was waking out of sleep yesterday, I was quoting one of your Lev. versus over and over and over.

Bless you!

View Stacey Yerian's Profile Search for other posts by Stacey Yerian

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version